World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale

+21
Lotus
PiggyV01
RPC
chatchawan1985
gimbat
EroticSushi
LVFiftyFive
ESeffinga
zzzzz
papamadoo
ultimatefighter
FACEBOX
Kedao
koonfasa
counterfeit
wutasi
SS01
Matrix
gregory
Ce
Albino
25 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 5 Empty Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale

Post by Joshimus Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:04 pm

SOLD!! Even though I prefer a non-Cybertronian tattoo version, it looks pretty damn nice on the figure. He'll rule over my Starscream shelf!

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 5 Empty Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale

Post by EroticSushi Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:09 am

Is there anyway we can get a confirmation on the articulation in the chest? People over on the tfw2005 forum are also wondering the same thing.

Does the central chest piece have any ab crunch or some kind of articulation to it? The pictures so far seems to indicate articulation is only in the legs, arms/shoulder and the head.

Would be nice to know so that buyers are aware ahead of time.

EroticSushi
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:41 am

The prototypes are real dodgy and not indicative of the final tooled production version. There's limited amount of what can be achieved with the protos and getting photos that capture how cool the toy will be. Production versions on the other hand are really nice and like Bumblebee can achieve and hold killer poses.

Starscream will have a lookbook coming soon that shows off more of the articulation. The Waist and chest do have articulation and articulated parts. They are limited to some degree due to the actual design of the character. There's a lot of complex layering happening.

No size comparison shots for now, but I'll see what can be done.

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by LVFiftyFive Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:20 am

Bee arrived! He's so frigging awesome!

...except someone glued the button for his weapon-arm light solid and I can't debond it without completely ruining the paint job. Do you suppose CS will let me send only the arm back for exchange?

LVFiftyFive
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:39 am

Yup, no need to send the whole figure

Definitely email CS

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by LVFiftyFive Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:42 am

Already done. Thanks for the good news.

LVFiftyFive
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by LVFiftyFive Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:03 am

Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 5 IMG_20151104_185937_982_zpsk1md9pjo

Yeah yeah, my camera is my phone.

LVFiftyFive
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:32 pm

The Hasbro ROTF Leader figure has basic chest articulation, mostly in both shoulders, so even if 3A has just that, it's still pretty good. Honesty, I am pretty well expecting a better detailed, slightly more articulated in the hands, maybe feet, non-transforming version of the Hasbro one...and I am happy with that.

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:43 pm

I'm more worried about how to pose without stand, but it will be impossible for starscream, since he got chicken feet and heavy top body.

but Starscream really beautiful, 3A really nailed it. Easy buy for me.

second thing that make me worry is 3A only got license only for 4 bots... I really hope 3A can make Ironhide... he's too important to skip.
counterfeit
counterfeit
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by EroticSushi Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:29 am

gregory wrote:The prototypes are real dodgy and not indicative of the final tooled production version. There's limited amount of what can be achieved with the protos and getting photos that capture how cool the toy will be. Production versions on the other hand are really nice and like Bumblebee can achieve and hold killer poses.

Starscream will have a lookbook coming soon that shows off more of the articulation. The Waist and chest do have articulation and articulated parts. They are limited to some degree due to the actual design of the character. There's a lot of complex layering happening.

Thanks for clarifying! Very Happy

counterfeit wrote:I'm more worried about how to pose without stand, but it will be impossible for starscream, since he got chicken feet and heavy top body.

second thing that make me worry is 3A only got license only for 4 bots... I really hope 3A can make Ironhide... he's too important to skip.
Iron Hide, Barricade, Shockwave, Sentinal. All would be awesome to see.

EroticSushi
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:05 am

I actually would want Jazz, though being movie 1 means a likely nope Sad

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:09 am

EroticSushi wrote:
gregory wrote:The prototypes are real dodgy and not indicative of the final tooled production version. There's limited amount of what can be achieved with the protos and getting photos that capture how cool the toy will be. Production versions on the other hand are really nice and like Bumblebee can achieve and hold killer poses.

Thanks for clarifying! Very Happy

counterfeit wrote:I'm more worried about how to pose without stand, but it will be impossible for starscream, since he got chicken feet and heavy top body.

Iron Hide, Barricade, Shockwave, Sentinal. All would be awesome to see.

I love Sentinel, such a cool design and colorway there.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EroticSushi Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:46 pm

Been messing around with this guy every day this entire week. He just looks way too awesome whenever I glance over at him on display. Can't decide on a pose either!

Incredible job 3A. Hats off to the entire crew for pulling a figure like this off. I'm impressed with it every single day.  

Super excited for the rest of the line.  Very Happy

Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 5 22804207672_e7e829bfbd_b
Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 5 22197180423_3ba89d5722_b

EroticSushi
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by EroticSushi Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:34 am

Having a blast shooting this guy. Can achieve some great poses!

Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 5 22410677138_6bcd73956d_h

EroticSushi
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:45 am

^wow such a cool shot, seriously wow
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chatchawan1985 Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:20 pm

any chance to made TF half size?

chatchawan1985
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:02 am

Any news on shipping? Still set for next month?

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by EroticSushi Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:43 am

Final pose for Bumblebee. Will leave him like this on display until I mess around with him again.

Now the wait for Optimus to ship out begins. Sleep

Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 5 22494937079_1df39df2c5_b

EroticSushi
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:41 pm

I can't stop looking at the pics of Starscream. So looking forward to getting him sometime hopefully not a year from now.

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by LVFiftyFive Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:12 pm

I gotta say, I still love Bumblebee, and can't stop fiddling with and posing him.

But he's my first 3A toy, and I have to wonder if it's common for them to need so much user-end TLC. I've had to reglue four pieces that have fallen off due to lack of glue, and conversely his gun arm's light switch is glued solid, and there was a ton of glue residue all over one side of his retracted battle mask's peg and hole that had to be cleaned out before it would fit on at all.

Is this a Transformers thing? A 3A thing? Me just being really unlucky with QC?

LVFiftyFive
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by RPC Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:16 pm

ok, now I'm worried
RPC
RPC
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by RPC Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:21 pm

Have tried talking with CS?
RPC
RPC
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by LVFiftyFive Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:53 pm

I am in the middle of a conversation with CS about replacing the gun arm, but I don't really want to send the whole thing back (nor do the little bits and pieces really necessitate it).

LVFiftyFive
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:23 pm

Went up a bit early and already available at www.bambalandstore.com
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:19 pm

Yeah, even though I couldn't sell some stuff in USD to bring down my cost to buy one, I still bought one. I mean, it's freakin' STARSCREAM

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next