World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion

+90
3A BOLTMAN
Arex_B
feed1891
Vaxillus
d3nnis
<{OjO}>
Firehazzard
zendeluxe
mqhuynh
Plastic Robo
Takezo
ESeffinga
Tigerfeet
dtrain
Sideglide
Skipper11x
Jaybo3000
geisT
LV-426
Noir
Nothing
BRiZL
Joshimus
ozz
GrandpaStern
Dsc
Henchman
Grish
SzuTsung
moriachi
illproxy
chiowhon
Reks36
gundamben831
Artoo
johnnyhaggis
rice0roni
Beaumont
Matrix
Lrihk
dextercat69
SS01
DutchBot
rhb
thumbtack82
J&J
UsedUniverse
Gloomy
Plastic Fortress
card
Chanimation
wmarples
Heirforce
Minion
theparallax
Onaux
neoconvoy
Deus Machina
Crem
eustarwars
SpiderPig
gregory
LordPiper
abex44
counterfeit
666ways2love
papamadoo
3a_boltman
fluppeco
Dar Wolfram
fredfran
BlackBellamy
Argentix
pezbanana
koonfasa
Cthulhu
raveer
wutasi
Wooly
Danz
Albino
Losartan
ennui
gar
Dolly
bubblegumking
grimrealities
RestlessEye
Chivo
gimbat
94 posters

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Tomorrow Queens General Discussion

Post by counterfeit Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:07 am

Tigerfeet wrote:
dtrain wrote:Emails out for TKlub Classic TQ!

what were the required figures again to be eligible? its been so long I've forgotten.
Ronin TK sun
Irimi Natsu/Fuyu
Archer/Death Archer
Ninja TQ

why shipping for TQ are $30, but Ms.Shadow only $20...?
counterfeit
counterfeit
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Tomorrow Queens General Discussion

Post by gar Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:24 am

Depends on location, I've noticed.
Malaysia US$20, Europe US$30 (I thought)

Shipping isn't flat fee, it seems.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:59 am

I got the email too but not sure how we pay the shipping? Do we email them our address and phone number and qty of TQ (my case 1 as I only ever bought 1 of ea) and then Paypal the shipping?

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:22 am

Joshimus wrote:I got the email too but not sure how we pay the shipping? Do we email them our address and phone number and qty of TQ (my case 1 as I only ever bought 1 of ea) and then Paypal the shipping?

If same as the MOOK, respond with qty and your address + tel, they will follow up with paypal instructions later on.
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:20 am

Oh, perfect. Thanks.

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:34 am

Shipping quote for me was $20 in the U.S.
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:25 pm

yeah, I don't understand, I live in Indonesia, neighborhooud of malaysia and singapore, but charged $30...

anyway, I will still pay haha

more important, for member who eligible to buy more than one TQ classic (I'm eligible to buy 2), can CS make sure that we won't get the same exact hair-colour? it will be better if I can get 2 different tshirt also.

and speaking of exclusive buying, when can we expect 3ago square to be offered for wonka square buyer?
counterfeit
counterfeit
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:03 pm

Can we all agree that although these Klubs seemed cool at the time, in reality they're a bit of a hassle on both the consumer's and the company's end?  On the consumer's end, I think we all forgot that what we enjoyed as kids with these "special offer figures" is that you could collect any figures of your choosing and just send in proof of purchases in order to get that special offer figure.  In other words, you didn't have to buy specific figures in order to get that special figure.  And so you wouldn't be stuck with any figures that you didn't want or care for.  Thus making the collecting much more enjoyable.  I think this type of offer would have benefited 3A much more in that you could potentially get more folks to collect 3A if 1. They are able to buy the figures that they do want and 2. You could offer different special figures to send in for.  Anyway, just my thoughts.  Not trying to be a Debbie Douchebag.geek
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:20 pm

I guess it depends on how the figure sets sell though.
The TKlub line decided that at the first 5 you can get the Mook and last 4 can get the TQ but if you start to mix and match different lines, say 1/12th or specific Licenses (TF's, Marvel, DC etc) than the value of the freebie needs to reflect everything versus already fitting in to the cost of the TKlub costs.
If you look at past toy companies like Hasbro, the pop for the freebie was based off the same line so if you bought 7 of the Star Wars Saga Legacy figs, you get a similar figure free. That's doable from a marketing perspective as well as a cost perspective, because it's essentially being paid for from the sales of the same line of figures. Same thing needs to happen here. 3A needs to benefit from giving away a free figure through sales of similar items. Buying 3 1/6th and 2 1/12th should not be the same value for a free 1/6th figure. Nor should buying a 430.00 TF be the same as buying 4 1/6th etc.
We may pay shipping, but the figure still costs 3A money to produce and they need the sales to deem the value of the freebie to not go over their budget.
Having a pop for random, different scale and sometimes fairly more expensive figures at the same value to earn towards a freebie doesn't work unless you do what maybe Sideshow Collectibles does with their Rewards points. For every 1.00 spent is 20pts. Maybe a system like that.

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderPig Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:35 am

It was time to fulfill his promises 3A

PEPPERMINT GROVE FOLLOW-UP
December 03, 2013 in Adventure Kartel, TKLUB
Follow-up on this post by Ashley Wood.

If you will purchase AK Peppermint Grove (Soy version doesn’t count and that’s a regular TKLUB / AKLUB rule with surprise versions), you will be able to purchase a new Mortis Severed Head in 2014!

http://www.worldofthreea.com/threea-production-blog/mzetrljxybbm4pec4b97icumw4eesq
SpiderPig
SpiderPig
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by fluppeco Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:40 am

I feel they should have evened out the shipping cost over all the customers, it's not fair people who happen to live further have to pay more, that policy was never applied on any past 3A sales, why now? it stinks!
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:21 am

Well a free 180.00 figure, it kinda makes sense to charge shipping accordingly. I got 25.00 USD for Canada
So about 35.00 cad with exchange from a 180.00USD figure. That's not bad all things considered but understandable that they need to charge based on their costs from the TKlub sales and the freebie.
There is no point in offering a free figure if they lose a lot of money.

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by 666ways2love Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:34 am

Chivo wrote: On the consumer's end, I think we all forgot that what we enjoyed as kids with these "special offer figures" is that you could collect any figures of your choosing and just send in proof of purchases in order to get that special offer figure.  

That's why I'm hanging on to all those bamba points I have. Gonna get something sweet with them never
666ways2love
666ways2love
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by fluppeco Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:39 am

Joshimus wrote:Well a free 180.00 figure, it kinda makes sense to charge shipping accordingly. I got 25.00 USD for Canada
So about 35.00 cad with exchange from a 180.00USD figure. That's not bad all things considered but understandable that they need to charge based on their costs from the TKlub sales and the freebie.
There is no point in offering a free figure if they lose a lot of money.

Sure it makes sense to charge a shipping fee, but just make it the same for everyone, ok asia might have to pay more than normal, but we all paid the same for TKlub, So we should pay all the same shipping fee, just take an average, I'm sure you could do the math in a flash, meh
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by koonfasa Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:39 am

Shipping for each though? I want two!
So they going to give a confirmation so we know it's all good? I replied, but hate having no idea if they are all good with it. It'd suck come 9 months later when it's ready I don't get anything.
koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:47 am

koonfasa wrote:

Shipping for each though? I want two!
So they going to give a confirmation so we know it's all good? I replied, but hate having no idea if they are all good with it. It'd suck come 9 months later when it's ready I don't get anything.

If you got an email I would be surprised if CS won't get back to you with a nice invoice so you know how many you get and what you have to pay for shipping.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by koonfasa Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:00 am

Invoicing before the deadline? I'm screwed if I have to pay before March, fuck!
koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:09 am

666ways2love wrote:
Chivo wrote: On the consumer's end, I think we all forgot that what we enjoyed as kids with these "special offer figures" is that you could collect any figures of your choosing and just send in proof of purchases in order to get that special offer figure.  

That's why I'm hanging on to all those bamba points I have. Gonna get something sweet with them never

Well, at least never will come soon as you wait patiently.  Lol. Razz
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by abex44 Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:10 pm

Stoked that these are FINALLY getting around to being made. Hopefully they ship sooon..... sooooooon.............

abex44
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:26 am

Do we replay to the CS email or send a separate email ? Confused.
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar Wolfram Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:53 am

UsedUniverse wrote:Do we replay to the CS email or send a separate email ? Confused.

Reply to CS email and they will reply letting you know they will contact you later with payment details.
Dar Wolfram
Dar Wolfram
Tomorrow King

https://worldof3alegion.forumotion.com/t30-list-your-collection-a

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:03 am

Thanks Wolf, doing it now. Smile
Finally, my 500th post on the new board. So long Tomorrow King. bounce
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:08 am

Yeah, I always reply with the original email just to remind us/them what has transpired so far.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:36 am

They sent me confirmation that they got my response for TQ freebie, so I should get an invoice from them sometime soon.

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaumont Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:59 am

Same here. Got a reply from CS just waiting on the payment info now.

Completely forgot about this too so it was an unexpected surprise. Very Happy
Beaumont
Beaumont
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next