World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion

+90
3A BOLTMAN
Arex_B
feed1891
Vaxillus
d3nnis
<{OjO}>
Firehazzard
zendeluxe
mqhuynh
Plastic Robo
Takezo
ESeffinga
Tigerfeet
dtrain
Sideglide
Skipper11x
Jaybo3000
geisT
LV-426
Noir
Nothing
BRiZL
Joshimus
ozz
GrandpaStern
Dsc
Henchman
Grish
SzuTsung
moriachi
illproxy
chiowhon
Reks36
gundamben831
Artoo
johnnyhaggis
rice0roni
Beaumont
Matrix
Lrihk
dextercat69
SS01
DutchBot
rhb
thumbtack82
J&J
UsedUniverse
Gloomy
Plastic Fortress
card
Chanimation
wmarples
Heirforce
Minion
theparallax
Onaux
neoconvoy
Deus Machina
Crem
eustarwars
SpiderPig
gregory
LordPiper
abex44
counterfeit
666ways2love
papamadoo
3a_boltman
fluppeco
Dar Wolfram
fredfran
BlackBellamy
Argentix
pezbanana
koonfasa
Cthulhu
raveer
wutasi
Wooly
Danz
Albino
Losartan
ennui
gar
Dolly
bubblegumking
grimrealities
RestlessEye
Chivo
gimbat
94 posters

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Tomorrow Queens General Discussion

Post by Chivo Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:04 am

Yep, same here.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Tomorrow Queens General Discussion

Post by Joshimus Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:04 pm

I'm more surprised that the TQ freebie say Q3 shipping.
Edit: From the actual CS email I got
"the estimated shipping date of TQ will be on the 3rd qtr of 2016"
I would have thought they'd get the ball rolling on making random colorways sooner considering when the last TKlub sale happened.

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:34 pm

The samples are done and have been for a while, but they can't start production until they have the quantity in as some people will be buying multiple figures

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:38 pm

I don't suppose I get a free one if baught figures from eBay? Sad face
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblegumking Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:04 pm

Last edited by bubblegumking on Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
bubblegumking
bubblegumking
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:56 pm

gregory wrote:The samples are done and have been for a while, but they can't start production until they have the quantity in as some people will be buying multiple figures
Yeah it makes sense, I get that. Just thought that having a basic idea of how many to make based off the sales would have furthered the production along. No biggie. Gets here when she gets here

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:49 am

I wish 3A would do a video tour of their production area just to show folks how they basically function/how things get done. Perhaps it would ease some of the anxiety among folks who are new or don't understand the preorder production process. It would also just be cool to see some of the behind the scenes stuff.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:37 am

I to would like to see behind the scenes and want to see QC check and testing process prior to releasing figures. The truth is I am not sure testing products is high on the list. It's reactive just like everything in the world.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by koonfasa Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:42 pm

WTH do we talk about the 1/3 Yumiko?!! It looks fantastic, but how much do they usually go for? Don't think I can or should unfortunately...

She is a long time favourite! I got her in the three pack, but did she come with a gun? I just googled her to compare and saw guns with her too. I don't remember ever getting that. Mind you I could have just left it in the box or given it to a finger gang and forgotten. Like the grenades.

Last edited by koonfasa on Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:18 pm

I think 24" Yumiko is wearing 12" Yumiko's skirt... Wink
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by koonfasa Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:30 pm

Yummy!
See mine, she's been there the last few years.
Tomorrow Queens General Discussion - Page 17 IMG_5660_zpsrth02ove
koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by J&J Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:47 pm

Just paid for my TQ from TKlub. Hope everyone gets their notices and payments on time

J&J
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by ennui Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:54 am

koonfasa wrote:I got her in the three pack, but did she come with a gun?

Haha yeah she came with the gun. As one of the first TQs with urban wear, Yumiko has been a long time favourite of mine too.
I initially told myself only one 1/3 scale figure.  Ended up getting Miyu... and then Anastasia... and of course I couldn't pass on Lonely Warrior TQ... and now I'm like fuuuuuuuuuuuuu
ennui
ennui
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:07 am

She does look great, but I'm waiting for something I don't have in 1/6th scale that blows my mind.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by ennui Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:43 am

Yeah, that's exactly how I felt about Miyu.
(and now I want a 1/6th Miyu to go with her lol)
ennui
ennui
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:29 am

J&J wrote:Just paid for my TQ from TKlub. Hope everyone gets their notices and payments on time
I'm still waiting for CS to tell me to pay them.

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar Wolfram Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:44 am

Joshimus wrote:
J&J wrote:Just paid for my TQ from TKlub. Hope everyone gets their notices and payments on time

Likewise.
Dar Wolfram
Dar Wolfram
Tomorrow King

https://worldof3alegion.forumotion.com/t30-list-your-collection-a

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:23 am

Received TKlub TQ invoice and paid.
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Takezo Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:17 am

Chivo wrote:She does look great, but I'm waiting for something I don't have in 1/6th scale that blows my mind.

This

Takezo
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Plastic Robo Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:31 am

Dar Wolfram wrote:
Joshimus wrote:

Likewise.

And same here, still waiting. A buddy of mine got his email and it stated 'Remember to mark TQ-209-payment for Classic TQ on the subject'. If the reference TQ-209 is the same reference everybody else got then those who didn't get their email can just use the one above and send off the money. Can anybody on here verify it's the same reference number?
Plastic Robo
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:14 am

Plastic Robo wrote:
Dar Wolfram wrote:
Joshimus wrote:

Likewise.

And same here, still waiting. A buddy of mine got his email and it stated 'Remember to mark TQ-209-payment for Classic TQ on the subject'. If the reference TQ-209 is the same reference everybody else got then those who didn't get their email can just use the one above and send off the money. Can anybody on here verify it's the same reference number?

The reference number is unique to the individual, you need to get your invoice before sending money.
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:33 am

That's what I figure which is why I am waiting.

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:51 pm

Joshimus wrote:

I dealt with three cases like this last week, customers contacted me and said that they never received any replies from CS.

While CS told me that they contacted the customers, turned out that in two cases emails ended up in spam and in one case: nothing in spam, but customer contacted his ISP / or email administrator and they informed him that CS email was blacklisted for some reason.

Not telling that this is exactly what happened with you, just sharing my experience.

After CNY I will check whether they sent out all the emails (with invoices) or are still in the process.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LordPiper Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:00 am

Gimbs,

I too haven't received the payment request email....also i checked my spam folder but nothing there as well. I know the office is closed now but any help is much appreciated. thanks
LordPiper
LordPiper
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:38 am

Yeah, now that you guys are mentioning it I haven't gotten my payment request, I got the notice but not the invoice to pay for the TQ from TKlub.
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next