World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion

+90
3A BOLTMAN
Arex_B
feed1891
Vaxillus
d3nnis
<{OjO}>
Firehazzard
zendeluxe
mqhuynh
Plastic Robo
Takezo
ESeffinga
Tigerfeet
dtrain
Sideglide
Skipper11x
Jaybo3000
geisT
LV-426
Noir
Nothing
BRiZL
Joshimus
ozz
GrandpaStern
Dsc
Henchman
Grish
SzuTsung
moriachi
illproxy
chiowhon
Reks36
gundamben831
Artoo
johnnyhaggis
rice0roni
Beaumont
Matrix
Lrihk
dextercat69
SS01
DutchBot
rhb
thumbtack82
J&J
UsedUniverse
Gloomy
Plastic Fortress
card
Chanimation
wmarples
Heirforce
Minion
theparallax
Onaux
neoconvoy
Deus Machina
Crem
eustarwars
SpiderPig
gregory
LordPiper
abex44
counterfeit
666ways2love
papamadoo
3a_boltman
fluppeco
Dar Wolfram
fredfran
BlackBellamy
Argentix
pezbanana
koonfasa
Cthulhu
raveer
wutasi
Wooly
Danz
Albino
Losartan
ennui
gar
Dolly
bubblegumking
grimrealities
RestlessEye
Chivo
gimbat
94 posters

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Tomorrow Queens General Discussion

Post by gimbat Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:15 am

Up now!
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Tomorrow Queens General Discussion

Post by LordPiper Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:18 am

Kibo is in the bag. Can anyone post the description of the 3AA version. Just want to know how she differs. thanks
LordPiper
LordPiper
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:41 am

LordPiper wrote:Kibo is in the bag.  Can anyone post the description of the 3AA version.  Just want to know how she differs.  thanks

GEISHA TQ - DESUKISU 3AA Exclusive

POPBOT series 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Designed by Ashley Wood

Geisha TQ stands 10inches (25.5cm) tall
features
Geisha style face-paint
Off Shoulder suit with High-heeled Zori shoes
Weapon fan x 2
TQ style Swords x 2
Petite grenades x 2
Geisha style hands x 2 pairs
Gloved style hands x 1 pairs

* Contains small parts, for 15years+ *
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:32 am

Pm'd you LordPiper.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by LordPiper Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:54 am

Chivo wrote:Pm'd you LordPiper.

Pm responded my good man
LordPiper
LordPiper
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:55 am

3AA desukisu is likely a phonetical pronunciation of the Japanese デスキス, or death kiss.
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by LordPiper Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:01 am

looks like i need to get started on posing tks and tqs for a new vid.

Any possibility of a secret drop Dan?
LordPiper
LordPiper
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:02 am

LordPiper wrote:

Pm responded my good man

One more Pm, LP.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by LordPiper Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:04 am

Chivo wrote:
LordPiper wrote:

Pm responded my good man

One more Pm, LP.

responded.

Thanks buddy.
LordPiper
LordPiper
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:23 am

No worries, man.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:46 am

gar wrote:I like the full latex version most, but I can understand the choice for latex stockings.
full later ver will hinder the movement

I think I prefer latex stockings
counterfeit
counterfeit
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:55 am

Went for 3AA and Kibo version. Should have a nice contrast with dark and bright.

Also intrigued by 3AA geisha facepaint, i.e. White with red lips
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:36 pm

Sideglide wrote:Went for 3AA and Kibo version. Should have a nice contrast with dark and bright.

Also intrigued by 3AA geisha facepaint, i.e. White with red lips

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion - Page 26 Ghost_in_the_shell_poster_2_e1487814971877
counterfeit
counterfeit
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyuladszi Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:15 pm

Got a Kibo, my first preorder, I was gonna have some self control on 3a stuff but then these popped up. Really fresh, I guess I'm gonna have another TQ for the collection. Any idea on how long before it ships? I'm guessing at least a few months? Also how does 3AA membership work, is it already closed for the year? Thanks lads Smile

Gyuladszi
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaxillus Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:55 pm

Gyuladszi wrote:Got a Kibo, my first preorder, I was gonna have some self control on 3a stuff but then these popped up. Really fresh, I guess I'm gonna have another TQ for the collection. Any idea on how long before it ships? I'm guessing at least a few months? Also how does 3AA membership work, is it already closed for the year? Thanks lads Smile
Welcome to the club!  3AA's closed I'm afraid, it's up once a year for 24 hours, 'fraid you just missed the day, it's usually about midway through January.  Shipping date is listed with the product, but the time is approximate and production delays definitely happen.  These are Q3 of this year, so most likely July-September.  Not too soon but I've had longer waits.

Edit: Nabbed a DesuKisu and a Sairentosuta. Feel like a pair of these will look best.
Vaxillus
Vaxillus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:27 am

I haven't been this tempted by a TQ in a long time.  Really nice design.  Just not sure I need one in my collection or where I would display it if I did get one.  And those super-fragile wrist pegs make me nervous.  If they stay in the store long enough I may just pull the trigger anyway and worry about it later.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:14 am

Some talk on FB says there was a secret drop, did this happen was the 3AA the only extra in the bunch ?

Edit: never mind, looking a Ash's IG he says "all are great , 4 are enough for us to deal with".
So no wasting your time F5ing gang. Smile
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:08 am

Decided to get a Kibo and the 3AA.  Logged in to bambaland and I don't see the 3AA version.  What the heck?

*edit*  Just noticed the 3AA version says it was limited.  Now I'm pissed.  Fucking useless membership.  Bad taste in my mouth leaves me not wanting Kibo now either.

(I know, I know, I took my time deciding to buy.  But still.... Evil or Very Mad )
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:26 am

Wrists have been retooled/reinforced for the 10" body

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by 3A BOLTMAN Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:51 am

gregory wrote:Wrists have been retooled/reinforced for the 10" body

Awesome News!
3A BOLTMAN
3A BOLTMAN
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:04 am

Went with 3aa version. Like the sketch sales the best.
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:49 am

Gregory, any chance to get additional sets of the new wrist pegs? I have a few 10 inch TQs and little shadow with broken (and glued) pegs.

I wouldn't mind even paying for them if they sold extras to retrofit older figs. As it stands, I'm sure given enough time, I will end up snapping the rest of the pegs too.
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:02 am

I haven't seen the new arms, so not sure if they redesigned at all or how they are modified. Been told by the factory that changes were made for the upcoming figures that use the 10" body

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyuladszi Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:40 pm

Vaxillus wrote:
Gyuladszi wrote:Got a Kibo, my first preorder, I was gonna have some self control on 3a stuff but then these popped up. Really fresh, I guess I'm gonna have another TQ for the collection. Any idea on how long before it ships? I'm guessing at least a few months? Also how does 3AA membership work, is it already closed for the year? Thanks lads Smile
Welcome to the club!  3AA's closed I'm afraid, it's up once a year for 24 hours, 'fraid you just missed the day, it's usually about midway through January.  Shipping date is listed with the product, but the time is approximate and production delays definitely happen.  These are Q3 of this year, so most likely July-September.  Not too soon but I've had longer waits.

Edit: Nabbed a DesuKisu and a Sairentosuta.  Feel like a pair of these will look best.
Thanks! Guess I'll go for 3AA next year Very Happy

Gyuladszi
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:28 pm

gregory wrote:Wrists have been retooled/reinforced for the 10" body
thank you, this info made me bought kibo no hoshi, after yesterday I decide only will buy desukisu.
counterfeit
counterfeit
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next