World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion

+90
3A BOLTMAN
Arex_B
feed1891
Vaxillus
d3nnis
<{OjO}>
Firehazzard
zendeluxe
mqhuynh
Plastic Robo
Takezo
ESeffinga
Tigerfeet
dtrain
Sideglide
Skipper11x
Jaybo3000
geisT
LV-426
Noir
Nothing
BRiZL
Joshimus
ozz
GrandpaStern
Dsc
Henchman
Grish
SzuTsung
moriachi
illproxy
chiowhon
Reks36
gundamben831
Artoo
johnnyhaggis
rice0roni
Beaumont
Matrix
Lrihk
dextercat69
SS01
DutchBot
rhb
thumbtack82
J&J
UsedUniverse
Gloomy
Plastic Fortress
card
Chanimation
wmarples
Heirforce
Minion
theparallax
Onaux
neoconvoy
Deus Machina
Crem
eustarwars
SpiderPig
gregory
LordPiper
abex44
counterfeit
666ways2love
papamadoo
3a_boltman
fluppeco
Dar Wolfram
fredfran
BlackBellamy
Argentix
pezbanana
koonfasa
Cthulhu
raveer
wutasi
Wooly
Danz
Albino
Losartan
ennui
gar
Dolly
bubblegumking
grimrealities
RestlessEye
Chivo
gimbat
94 posters

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Tomorrow Queens General Discussion

Post by Hogarth Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:35 am

ThreeA customer service comes thru!  After expressing my dismay to them that I was 3AA but unable to purchase the exclusive, they wrote back and said they would process my order manually and requested my pertinent info and PayPal address.  I assume I will be receiving a payment request shortly.  Happy to get Desukisu.  Need to decide soon if I want a Kibo as well (funds are tight at the moment).

I know I'm nit-picking, but I wish Desukisu came with a staff, too.  I may get Kibo just for that accessory.  I think it really adds to the figure.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Tomorrow Queens General Discussion

Post by Chivo Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:04 am

Just get a frickin' chopstick or a dowel.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Arex_B Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:11 pm

I have a few questions about the bodies on TQ's and CS
1st:What newer bodies are the same color as the old bodies, I bought a Tracy but I absolutely hate the body and want to change it
2nd:Broke my first body yay!
Some has said before even if you break something that was second hand you can still contact them and they can send a new body, id rather do that then drop 30 on one from eBay
Please help!!!
Arex_B
Arex_B
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:41 pm

^Don't know about question #1 since there were multiple body color variations, but #2 you can definitely contact CS, just remember to attached a photo of the broken body. They will help as long there are spare parts available.
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by ennui Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:39 am

Arex_B wrote:I have a few questions about the bodies on TQ's and CS
1st:What newer bodies are the same color as the old bodies, I bought a Tracy but I absolutely hate the body and want to change it
2nd:Broke my first body yay!
Some has said before even if you break something that was second hand you can still contact them and they can send a new body, id rather do that then drop 30 on one from eBay
Please help!!!

1) Depends which new bodies do you prefer?
If I recall correctly, Tracey the XXXMAS TQ used the old 1 joint knee legs, right?
She wasn't any unusual colour, so she should match most TQ bodies that come to mind.
I would personally give the Princess TQ replacement body a shot, or any inexpensive TQ you can find.

2) It really depends on what we have available and what broke.
ThreeA CS with photos and see what they can do for you.

ennui
ennui
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:15 am

Go with the newest bodies that 3A makes. They are the best in terms of quality and aesthetics. I looked at my Tracy and the new free TQ that came from the TKlub and they should match colorwise. If not, you can always paint the body. If I'm not mistaken, Tracy's original body is painted.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Arex_B Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:53 pm

Ok so I got a response from CS and they said I could ship it back to get it fixed (in original box)…but I'm very confused how to ship it back
So if someone could give me a step by step in proper English
I would be forever greatful!!!
Arex_B
Arex_B
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:06 pm

that's very easy, you just pack and go to post office to ship it to 3A office, they give you their address in HK right?
counterfeit
counterfeit
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by ennui Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:52 am

counterfeit wrote:that's very easy, you just pack and go to post office to ship it to 3A office, they give you their address in HK right?
Yep! Pack it up, ship it to 3A HQ, and they will return it to you when it is fixed.
Do you have the original packaging? If so, just pack the figure back inside and send it out.

If you don't have the original shipping carton, you should be able to pack the original figure/packaging inside any other brown shipping box as long as it has peanuts or air bags or newspaper or what have you for padding.
ennui
ennui
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:57 am

Just send the body and nothing else. There is no sense in sending the head, hands or feet or even the clothing if it is the body they just need to fix. It also prevents those parts from getting damaged in transit or otherwise. Just my advice, take it or leave it.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:18 am

So the geishas could leave the store at any moment and ThreeA customer service has gone silent after saying they would process my order (for the 3AA version) manually.  I would likely get a Kibo if I knew I couldn't get the 3AA version, but I'm completely in the dark and the clock is ticking.  I get the feeling I am going to end up with nothing from this sale.  Sigh.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:11 pm

If they said they will get you, then they will. But you have been going on and on about both so just get the Kibo as well.
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:46 pm

Too late, Sideglide.  Gone from the store.  I hope you are correct about cs getting back to me.

Reason I hesitated was because I've been unemployed for nearly two years and it is difficult to justify buying even one, never mind two.  If I was working, I wouldn't have thought twice about getting both.  But these days I have to think very hard about whether or not to buy any figure.  Only way I can afford these at all is by selling off older no-longer-wanted figures to pay for new ones.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:39 pm

I would still say to hit up CS again, target the email around 10am HK time to hopefully get on the top of the email pile. Confirm you are waiting for the invoice give your PayPal account address and 3A account ID.

I can understand with funds tight. If it were me, I would confirm funds for daily living is OK. You can always get stuff when others have moved on to new figs.

Good luck
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:51 pm

Thanks, Sideglide.  I still have money for the basic necessities.  Buying the occasional toy just helps to lift my spirits - gives me something to look forward to.  And you were right - I heard back from cs this morning and as promised, I was able to order the 3AA Geisha.  

As for my employment situation, I should know soon if I've found work again.  I've had my final interview and it's down to me and three other candidates.  And they told me they may hire two people, increasing my odds.  Expecting to hear this week, or next at the latest.  Fingers crossed.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by ennui Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:00 am

Fingers crossed for good news, Hogarth!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arex_B Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:15 am

Hogarth wrote:Thanks, Sideglide.  I still have money for the basic necessities.  Buying the occasional toy just helps to lift my spirits - gives me something to look forward to.  And you were right - I heard back from cs this morning and as promised, I was able to order the 3AA Geisha.  

As for my employment situation, I should know soon if I've found work again.  I've had my final interview and it's down to me and three other candidates.  And they told me they may hire two people, increasing my odds.  Expecting to hear this week, or next at the latest.  Fingers crossed.

IM ROOTING FOR YOU HOGARTH
Arex_B
Arex_B
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:49 am

Hogarth wrote:Thanks, Sideglide.  I still have money for the basic necessities.  Buying the occasional toy just helps to lift my spirits - gives me something to look forward to.  And you were right - I heard back from cs this morning and as promised, I was able to order the 3AA Geisha.  

Good luck mate!
Happy to hear CS came through with their offer.

Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:00 am

Thanks, guys! I'll keep you posted.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:28 am

Got tracking for my Geisha TQ this morning.

Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:57 am

Yup, yup, yup.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:05 pm

And WWR Nurse Betsy and Snow Strike Black Widow and 7174 Adventure Prelude.
Lots to look forward to.

Hopefully Customs is gentle on us.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:22 am

Re: Customs.  I'm not sure what you guys do, but for everything I buy on Bamba, I always request they "please mark as 'Gift' and declare value as low as possible".  I don't think I have ever paid customs fees on anything I received directly from ThreeA.  Items I've paid over $200 for arrive with a declared value of $20 to $50.  Thanks, ThreeA!
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:53 am

Re customs: All my stuff from Bamba is marked as a gift and lower value which works most of the time but there are random spotchecks especially around Christmas time. I'd say I get caught one in every 4 or 5 deliveries so not a bad result.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:19 pm

threeA always put a reasonable value on the attached invoice.
However, Customs can always charge clearance fees.
When it's a really large box, it isn't plausible to add a really low value on the invoice so it can add up pretty quickly if shipped via EMS.
I have had a couple of invoice requests this year but I haven't been charged for a while.

In the past I had to pony up pretty often. Like what Skipper11x said: about 1 in 4.
Since the our government thought it was smart and cost-effective to skimp on manpower to check the growing amount of international shipments, I sporadicly have to pay fees.
About one in 10, a couple of times per year.
Last time was Nabler Guy Francis from the Philippines in June 2017.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next