World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS

+70
eustarwars
BlackBellamy
UsedUniverse
chiowhon
gimbat
Syd Bee
Sideglide
fluppeco
Wooly
Skipper11x
Crem
gundamben831
Chanimation
Gloomy
Hisoka44
didadi
SS01
Beaumont
raveer
Mr. Rictus
ineedmoretoys
zendeluxe
Devours
expathos
J&J
d3nnis
Heirforce
mattyp
Artoo
illproxy
zzzzz
Albino
Lrihk
Firehazzard
IronChap
ghostmouse
Noir
3a_boltman
carryingthebag@yahoo.co.u
Ozmax
supernova
Dar Wolfram
Wilbur
Deus Machina
DT2
zbrushman
geisT
ArtWar
pezbanana
eyesaw
The Dr Of Style
kreig_gear
Danz
counterfeit
666ways2love
papamadoo
gar
noveltycross
YamiQ
Matrix
Oneluckyboy
gregory
BPP
dtrain
miracle bubbles
BRiZL
Dolly
ESeffinga
bianco
Tigerfeet
74 posters

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 2 Empty Re: JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS

Post by BRiZL Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:50 am

Man! Sounds like loads of fun and amazement! Take lots of pics guys!! And post here!  cyclops
BRiZL
BRiZL
Yesterday Kid

http://brizl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 2 Empty Re: JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS

Post by Sideglide Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:56 am

Will definitely get tons of pics! Here's hoping for some special pieces . I'm really excited to see all the paintings though. I finally got the Finale art book and really want to see the layering.
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by ennui Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:03 pm

[quote="Tigerfeet"]all booked and sorted...now the wait begins...[/quote]

Nice! Congratulations!
ennui
ennui
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:57 pm

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 2 XoAcxnvl
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:45 pm

Dolly wrote:wooo hooo Martin!! nice!! Congrats buddy!!

i need to get myself all sorted out, as im planning on going as well!!

Really hope to see lots of familiar faces & looking forward to meeting new ones.

wish Mr.Eric was attending, but i can totally understand as  he already  has prior  plans Smile
Are you all in yet Dolly? I'm betting you'll have a great time as always!. It's a hell of a lineup in a hell of a place. How can it not be? Smile

I googled the space to see how it looked, and man. It's almost surgically clean. Every nuance in the work is just going to leap out in that space.
JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 2 Img_e5723928688c82986b93361e978dfc96161945

Color me green with envy.
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:29 am

I plan to go there on the first day.

When will Ash come?
Noir
Noir
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:27 am

To all attending legionnaires- there is rumored to potentially be a William Wray 1/6 figure at venture this year- if this is indeed true- can/will anyone help me secure one? Need to add the bearded menace to my threeA collection!please pm me if you might be able to assist me

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by miracle bubbles Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:05 am

is this a ticketed event or open to the public, like some of the mall events?
miracle bubbles
miracle bubbles
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:54 am

All the event blog says is: (*Invitation required for the opening reception).
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:37 am

I am officially booked for this, see you there.
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerfeet Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:44 am

dtrain wrote:I am officially booked for this, see you there.

great stuff, good to see some people from the boards and people who have been before going this year, less than 8 weeks to go. bounce

Tigerfeet
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:45 am

Lucky duckies!
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by ennui Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:18 pm

Should be finally booking all my shit this week. Phew.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:56 pm

Just heard from Siu regarding some details I inquired about. There will be an exclusives preorder on bambaland in August for show pick-up, and those who buy get opening invites.

So fucking excited!

dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by BPP Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:17 pm

And here we go again.. lots of nice looking stuff exclusive... then 'will it be on bamba' then 'bamba sale during con' then 'this isn't exclusive!' then 'whens this sale happening' then 'I don't like these colours I want the ones you've been advertising for a month' then 'what? only 10 of them???'

sigh.

BPP
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:11 am

Huh?

dtrain is talking about being able to pre-order and pick up show exclusives at the show, and the added benefit of getting early show invites as well. I would think these are intended for attendees only. Could be wrong. But it's been done before and by most reports when it was done in the past, the attendees were quite happy about it, so they didn't have to queue up overnight and shit, like Beijing. They can focus on chatting up the artists and seeing all the cool shit and experience their time in japan a little more productively.

Can't say how many there will be, since 3A hasn't said. I'd expect that info a few weeks closer to the show.

But what do I know?
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by BPP Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:19 am

I just riffing bro, based on that lovely 'heres lots of new stuff' picture on the new AW instagram thread.

All the con's lead to bamba sales and bamba emo. 3A seems to be in a cycle of being revolved around them.

BPP
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:59 am

What is the opening reception?

I already have reserved airplane ticket on september 19th...
Noir
Noir
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerfeet Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:42 am

as Eric mentioned took the trouble out of queuing at the show and made the whole experience so much more enjoyable.

oh and noir the opening reception is on the 18th, invite only although dtrain alludes to how you will be able to get one.

Tigerfeet
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:08 pm

I will hopefully be doing a proper write up for the opening. Getting excited!
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by BRiZL Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:32 pm

excited for all of you! i am glad to had the chance to chat up with Ash at the Con. But I'm sure it doesn't compare to 3A x Japan. Really wish i could go.  Crying or Very sad
BRiZL
BRiZL
Yesterday Kid

http://brizl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:56 am

Any recommendations on apps to download? Subway/railway apps or language ones that'll make traveling easier?
gregory
gregory
Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:10 am

gregory wrote:Any recommendations on apps to download? Subway/railway apps or language ones that'll make traveling easier?

have you checked out Maps with me & Navtime for train, etc?

http://maps.me/en/download

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/navitime-for-japan-travel/id686373726?mt=8
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by x43x Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:43 am

Thought we could make the trip work financially, but getting the time off work threw a wrench into the deal. Next time!
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

http://x43x.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:41 pm

It was Sunday Morning, and I heard the cry of adventure
get up sleepy head we have nothing to lose!

Sunday Morning Adventure Pack.

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 2 AQ03dhal
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next