World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS

+70
eustarwars
BlackBellamy
UsedUniverse
chiowhon
gimbat
Syd Bee
Sideglide
fluppeco
Wooly
Skipper11x
Crem
gundamben831
Chanimation
Gloomy
Hisoka44
didadi
SS01
Beaumont
raveer
Mr. Rictus
ineedmoretoys
zendeluxe
Devours
expathos
J&J
d3nnis
Heirforce
mattyp
Artoo
illproxy
zzzzz
Albino
Lrihk
Firehazzard
IronChap
ghostmouse
Noir
3a_boltman
carryingthebag@yahoo.co.u
Ozmax
supernova
Dar Wolfram
Wilbur
Deus Machina
DT2
zbrushman
geisT
ArtWar
pezbanana
eyesaw
The Dr Of Style
kreig_gear
Danz
counterfeit
666ways2love
papamadoo
gar
noveltycross
YamiQ
Matrix
Oneluckyboy
gregory
BPP
dtrain
miracle bubbles
BRiZL
Dolly
ESeffinga
bianco
Tigerfeet
74 posters

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 26 Empty Re: JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS

Post by papamadoo Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:41 am

up
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 26 Empty Re: JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS

Post by papamadoo Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:47 am

and gone
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:49 am

https://www.bambalandstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=000000000000000lkns

no interest but was able to cart it and remove it.

Last edited by illproxy on Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:50 am

LOL, show exclusives are now unlimited preorders. Make some Gacha available so I can get a bunch more!
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by fluppeco Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:53 am

I just want those books from jpventure
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka44 Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:56 am

Up again ppl got mine ^^

Hisoka44
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by kreig_gear Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:57 am

Got mine! W00T!!!! Thank you for being so awesome 3A, my Shogun family now totals 4 bad asses!
kreig_gear
kreig_gear
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:07 am

Bamba warbot waa said to have different deco and art box than SDCC warbot, so I wonder what is Ash changing on bamba death mask shogun to set him apart.

I hope it's not the paint app quality as it looks stellar in the pics.
pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka44 Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:31 am

I guess just the box.3A showed us the pic of the same figure to announce the sale. They better not change it.

Hisoka44
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Artoo Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:09 am

So cool this guy is available for all, such a great figure.
Artoo
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Gloomy Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:29 pm

Just realized in the past month I more than doubled my purchase history this year Shocked started off slow this year but looks like its gonna end strong.
Gloomy
Gloomy
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:26 pm

^ indeed. And if you're into 3AGO and Paschas, it might end up being a good year too.

That all-black death mask heavy slicer was a show exclusive too right? And the LTD Bamba allotment was premade, meaning from the same stock as the show.

Not the case here it seems but still good to see 3A give a chance to non-attendees. The bamba/show unbalance has been the source of much emo and controversy and this TK drop appeases the bamba crowd a bit.

Thank you!!!
pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by carryingthebag@yahoo.co.u Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:45 pm

Anything else from Japan Venture gonna drop at Bamba? Already stuff is turning up on e***y at pretty expensive prices. Come on 3a give us the chance at regular prices!
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:42 pm

I read somewhere books would be offered at Bamba some time. Really hope they do. Can't get enough of Ash's books (and Will Wray).
pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:58 pm

What about angry zombkin? There should be a BAMBA version- if not now,at Halloween....

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooly Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:26 am

I dig the Sunday Morning set and it's a nice surprise to see them making their way to the Legion as Bamba surprises. Awesome to see the AK gang back in almost true ghosted colorways.
My only crit on the Sunday AK roster is that Johan just isn't Johan enough.
He comes off looking more like a monotone Jungle Vet than anything else. Nothing Johan about him imo. The Zombot is all class to me though. Love it.
Wooly
Wooly
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanimation Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:04 am

You hit it Wooly! I was thinking something was very wrong with Johan... Just didn't look like himself. At first i thought maybe a creepy smile would look cool, but then he'll look like a nabler. Maybe he just needs his banana lol other than that, its a very awesome looking set! Very excited for the new Zombot. Shadow and Tommy look very stylish too
Chanimation
Chanimation
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:16 am

I hope you all see this bamba sale of exclusives as a test. Everyone, everyone was b1tching and complaining about how exclusives shouldn't be exclusives. If they don't sell enough to justify kicking on another batch, then I expect it will go back to exclusives are show only.

A fair warning.

Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gundamben831 Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:57 am

dtrain wrote:JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 26 QYf9pDh

I don't know how I missed this post but gawd damn I wish I could have one of those mask.  So cool
gundamben831
gundamben831
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:04 am

Folks will always want attractive exclusives.  I think for sales to be good among the masses, there needs to be attractive options such as sale of single figures and different payment plans.

Regarding those nabler masks, I originally thought those were nabler heads and was wondering why the nablers were masquerading as bears. Those two eye holes made them look like bears.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by didadi Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:26 am

scored shogun when he dropped and very happy that 3A put them up on bamba!
didadi
didadi
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:42 am

Would be nice to have one...

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:08 pm

I was holding out for a JDF evol square, not looking good at the moment.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooly Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:08 pm

Sideglide wrote:I hope you all see this bamba sale of exclusives as a test.  Everyone, everyone was b1tching and complaining about how exclusives shouldn't be exclusives.  If they  don't sell enough to justify kicking on another batch,  then I expect it will go back to exclusives are show only.

A fair warning.  

Riiiiiiight.... because this is the very first time they've ever done this and 3A always sticks to a plan.
Sorry SideGlide, I get what you're saying but they'll do what they want how they want when they want... I don't think people need to view it as anything other than a company trying to capitalize on more sales.
I love what it does to the flippers who have listings though.
Wooly
Wooly
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by fluppeco Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:24 pm

Sideglide wrote:I hope you all see this bamba sale of exclusives as a test.  Everyone, everyone was b1tching and complaining about how exclusives shouldn't be exclusives.  If they  don't sell enough to justify kicking on another batch,  then I expect it will go back to exclusives are show only.

A fair warning.  

everyone??? dude your fanboy hormones must still be spiking from attending the show. everyone is pissed that so much crap was premade while preorder shit is over a bloody year late. nobody is challenging the fact that a show has an exclusive. a fair warning? what?! that's some elitist comment that makes me sick. so guys you'll better buy this shit or you won't get your candy anymore? what do you think we are, a bunch of spoiled kids???? jzs.
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next