World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS

+70
eustarwars
BlackBellamy
UsedUniverse
chiowhon
gimbat
Syd Bee
Sideglide
fluppeco
Wooly
Skipper11x
Crem
gundamben831
Chanimation
Gloomy
Hisoka44
didadi
SS01
Beaumont
raveer
Mr. Rictus
ineedmoretoys
zendeluxe
Devours
expathos
J&J
d3nnis
Heirforce
mattyp
Artoo
illproxy
zzzzz
Albino
Lrihk
Firehazzard
IronChap
ghostmouse
Noir
3a_boltman
carryingthebag@yahoo.co.u
Ozmax
supernova
Dar Wolfram
Wilbur
Deus Machina
DT2
zbrushman
geisT
ArtWar
pezbanana
eyesaw
The Dr Of Style
kreig_gear
Danz
counterfeit
666ways2love
papamadoo
gar
noveltycross
YamiQ
Matrix
Oneluckyboy
gregory
BPP
dtrain
miracle bubbles
BRiZL
Dolly
ESeffinga
bianco
Tigerfeet
74 posters

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 27 Empty Re: JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS

Post by Sideglide Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:13 pm

Yes,  spoiled kids. Well,  some in taking forum personalities at face value.

I understand being angry over late production,  no arguement there.  My comments were more towards those that think they are owed everything and get butt hurt when exclusives are exclusives.

It feels obvious that 3A noticed and are trying to do good by it, in their capacity at this stage, by offering what is a second run on items.  

Not drinking any fanboy kool-aid,  just looking at it a step removed. The fair warning was just that.  3A has offered an olive branch and if people ignore it,  well,  you,  me,  everyone gets the results.

Take from it what you  will. I get people feel all ranges lately on the event and for expectations not met.  Not  here trying to take that away.

I will make an extensive review of the  event very soon.  If you wanna block me,  maybe  wait for that first? Some good info. coming.
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 27 Empty Re: JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS

Post by fluppeco Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:21 pm

I censor nobody and I think your right that they noticed, but that doesn't mean we should wipe the slate clean on late deliveries and bad communication. I think a lot of the asslickers here should thank those that keep the fire to 3A's feet with all our so-called useless 'bitchin', it clearly has an effect and we should keep doing it if they keep slipping up, social media is also power.
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:48 pm

I would also agree to your point that the slate isn't clean, and with how releases have gotten away from shipping schedules, there is much to work on. With getting a chance to speak to most 3A staff, I got a clear feeling that nobody is out to screw with anyone. The sense that I get is that there is much more to learn as far as growing as a company and as a manufacturer vs. increased demand.

Voicing dissatisfaction and criticism is warranted, and please don't stop. To your point, it has made an impact. But constructive is always a better road. I think someone mentioned at one point a thread to shop ideas for better management, packaging, etc.

Thoughts?
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Syd Bee Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:58 pm

I had a great time in Japan. I'm more drawn to the art and experience of it all. Here's a little video I made of the trip Cool
Syd Bee
Syd Bee
Kitty Litter

http://www.sydbee.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fluppeco Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:29 pm

nice! great edit
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:35 pm

Syd Bee wrote:<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/140542210" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

I had a great time in Japan. I'm more drawn to the art and experience of it all. Here's a little video I made of the trip Cool

Loved music choice as well Smile

Hope you had a a safe flight home and it was nice meeting you!
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Syd Bee Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:55 pm

Thanks! It was great to finally meet you Gimby!
Syd Bee
Syd Bee
Kitty Litter

http://www.sydbee.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:25 pm

will be great if jdf Bertie is sold in bamba, still need a frenz for my jdf large martin n square

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:40 am

So want one of those Nabler mask. Looked at the bay, dinks selling them for $50 a pop. Hate how these masks never make it to bamba. Sad
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:19 am

Syd Bee wrote:Thanks! It was great to finally meet you Gimby!

Fun video! Nice to meet you at the show.
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackBellamy Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:53 am

Sideglide wrote: The fair warning was just that.  3A has offered an olive branch and if people ignore it,  well,  you,  me,  everyone gets the results.

Then they should have dropped the Shogun after some of their amazingly late shit actually shipped.
It's hard to make peace with 3A, when they still have so much stuff past due, with absolutely no explanation.

I, for one, and there are probably others that will absolutely not buy from Bamba, until issues are publicly addressed and sorted.
If this is their olive branch, attempting to get me to buy another semi-rehashed figure with an arbitrary ship date? Then, I call 'weak sauce'. Fucking weak.
If they want to extend an olive branch, start with shipping ALL late product, then maybe an explanation and apology for all the delays.
BlackBellamy
BlackBellamy
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:07 am

I am not part of 3A so I cannot give any solid info to your questions regarding motive, but I can give a possible take on some things.

Regarding the Sunday AK set, the shadow was a 12 in. figure. The Pasha set was a 12 in. figure. It COULD be possible the show items were already or partially produced long ago. Weren't all new female figs going to be 10 in. , including the AKs that went on sale at the beginning of 2015?

I agree that more information disclosed on how past orders are progressing woukd help matters.
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by ennui Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:41 am

Syd Bee wrote:VIDEO

I had a great time in Japan. I'm more drawn to the art and experience of it all. Here's a little video I made of the trip 8)

Hi Syd :D
ennui
ennui
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:45 am

No zombkin for the bamba?

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:43 pm

Not sure where to post but there is presently China comic convention going on n 3A has quite some stuffs on display including irimi hoaxer. Curious is it seems that no thread has started for this convention Nor any mention of it by 3A. Is it bcos the display is by some 3A authorise dealer and not Part of actual convention participated by 3A. 

Sure would like to see more displays found at this convention as they have quite many stuff

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:18 am

It is an official booth at CICF EXPO in Guangzhou. Lotta stuff on display coming out soon. We'll have photos of coverage up on the blog soon from fans and official staff.
gregory
gregory
Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by eustarwars Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:20 am

Thanks Gregory! Bring lots of pictures!
Also thanks to you and Cody for being so great in Japan! I really have enjoyed the time there... What a great show you have done! Hope to see you guys soon.
Eugenio
eustarwars
eustarwars
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:51 am

Yes, wonderful news, looking forward to a new thread of the convention thanks

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:27 am

Waiting for HK's to reply if they had time to take official photos of the event. Might just have to rely on fan photos for coverage.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:43 am

Yikes. Is it that Chinese new year thing where they take a month of and drink?
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:00 am

Noo no, staff get busy at these events and it slips minds easily. Happens at all the shows, just too much going on. You get caught up in the work and forget to get the coverage.

Edit - They had some camera issues, but we'll have photos up shortly

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ennui Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:10 am

gregory wrote:Noo no, staff get busy at these events and it slips minds easily. Happens at all the shows, just too much going on. You get caught up in the work and forget to get the coverage.

It's really so true. Sunday at SDCC, for example, I planned to take tonnes of photos of our booth and ended up with 10-15.
Next thing I know, Gregory and I are closing it down, trying to get everything packed, and figuring out how to get what where.
ennui
ennui
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x43x Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:34 am

I've offered my photography services if ThreeA wants to fly me to each event so I can document them. Not sure why they haven't said "okay" yet pirat
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

http://x43x.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:08 pm

Yeah, me too.  I'll just supervise x43x  as he takes pictures and direct him if he's missed any shots. What a Face
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by raveer Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:33 pm

I'll be the dolly grip guy. Wink
raveer
raveer
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next