Judge Dredd

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Judge Dredd

Post by Shit Narnia on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:45 am

Yeah fear and mortis arrived long ago for me too. I only ordered colour Dredd single and no sign of it
Shit Narnia
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Shit Narnia on Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:01 am

threeA 1/12 is just the greatest...I don't want to sound like I'm hating on ThreeA ..,I'm just getting so damn sick of waiting for Dredd, checking in on the tracking site has become a depressing daily routine for the last four weeks.
Shit Narnia
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Plastic Robo on Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:07 pm

Can any of the Admin on here throw a bit of light on what's going on with these figures being held at customs in China?
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory on Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:44 pm

CS are informed and keeping an eye on these shipments for updates. There isn't any one reason in particular, occasionally China customs does flag a container for inspection which can go quickly or take weeks. Most shipments go smoothly, some countries get it worse. Shipments into Australia and New Zealand are experiencing much longer delays than usual. This appears to be the unfortunate combination of customs and transportation on both sides on top of high traffic due to the holidays.

If you are experiencing the delay, please do contact CS. They are doing what they can to move things along.

3A Staff
3A Staff

http://worldof3alegion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shit Narnia on Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:22 pm

I received an email from CS just now saying they are "in Transshipment", does this mean they have been sent by sea?
All I would like to know is when our purchases will be delivered.
It's been almost five weeks now. Will it be six weeks? Two months? More?

If our orders have been sent by sea, is this something Threea will be doing in future? To be honest this would be highly undesirable. I have purchased hundreds of items from ThreeA and relatively prompt delivery is something that was appreciated.
Shit Narnia
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Plastic Robo on Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:37 pm

Thanks for the update Gregory, appreciate it. Once I know it's not lost and will eventually arrive is a weight off my mind. Cheers buddy.
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:26 pm

Dunno which service it is as air and sea freight are both frequently used. Both have been utilized consistently since ThreeA's inception. CS are doing what they can

3A Staff
3A Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Plastic Robo on Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:27 pm

gregory wrote:Dunno which service it is as air and sea freight are both frequently used. Both have been utilized consistently since ThreeA's inception. CS are doing what they can

Again, thanks for the update gregory. Mine still seems to be stuck in China customs. Hopefully soon it will be released.
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Shit Narnia on Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:13 pm

Sure. Yeah no change on mine either. I give up .
Shit Narnia
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindless-Focus on Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:58 am

Mine moved to Flushing, NY Tuesday but hasn't moved since.

Mindless-Focus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Plastic Robo on Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:08 am

Wow! Got an update on tracking! It reads 'Guangzhou, left Guangzhou to the Dublin air/road junction (transit)'. It's going to Ireland so it seems it's finally on it's way. Excellent news.
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x on Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:03 am

I say, tally ho my good friend, 'tis all but fun and games huzzah!!!
Skipper11x
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dweezil on Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:11 pm

Worth the wait, guys!   Smile
Dweezil
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by PiggyV01 on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:22 am

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the difference between standard Dredd and Apocalypse War Dredd?

PiggyV01
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Palifan on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:25 am

Hi All,

I'm new to this great forum but have been following this thread closely since noticing a delay with my law master set and comic book edition Dredd order.

I'm based in the US and wondered if others on here are still waiting on their 3A Dredd orders? I've contacted 3A twice now and they haven't responded to me at all (although I think I've still got 24 hours to wait until the 72 hours they mention it could take to hear a response). I'll give it another day or so before contacting them for a third time but my tracking details from them were sent on November 29th and there's no movement from China on the tracking info.

I know many have had similar problems but it would be nice if they could get back to me to let me know what's going on. It's very odd that even though one of my 3 orders arrived a couple weeks after it was sent on November 29th the other two show no signs of movement. I've also received my Fear and Mortis which were sent out in December so it's not looking good for my Lawmaster set and comic book edition Dredd.

I'd appreciate hearing from any other members on here in the same boat to know if I'm on my own at this point and something really has happened to my order. Hopefully there's just some crazy delay with this although I've never had to wait longer than 2 weeks for anything from China.

Ian

Palifan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:34 am

Sometimes mail doesn't go through when contacting through the website, I'm looking into fixing it. It's always best to email directly to CS.

Seems there's a general delay with items coming out of China at the moment. I've had several items from other companies being shipped via EMS, mostly transformers, sitting in customs for a few weeks now with no movement.

3A Staff
3A Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shit Narnia on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:40 am

Palifan wrote:Hi All,

I'm new to this great forum but have been following this thread closely since noticing a delay with my law master set and comic book edition Dredd order.

I'm based in the US and wondered if others on here are still waiting on their 3A Dredd orders? I've contacted 3A twice now and they haven't responded to me at all (although I think I've still got 24 hours to wait until the 72 hours they mention it could take to hear a response). I'll give it another day or so before contacting them for a third time but my tracking details from them were sent on November 29th and there's no movement from China on the tracking info.

I know many have had similar problems but it would be nice if they could get back to me to let me know what's going on. It's very odd that even though one of my 3 orders arrived a couple weeks after it was sent on November 29th the other two show no signs of movement. I've also received my Fear and Mortis which were sent out in December so it's not looking good for my Lawmaster set and comic book edition Dredd.

I'd appreciate hearing from any other members on here in the same boat to know if I'm on my own at this point and something really has happened to my order. Hopefully there's just some crazy delay with this although I've never had to wait longer than 2 weeks for anything from China.

Ian

Yeah man, same exact situation for me.
I really think they are lost or something. I believe after 2 months ThreeA might consider resending them.
The whole situation has got me annoyed and killed whatever excitement I had for the figure.
I think six weeks in shipping is rather too long for an item I ordered & paid for over 400 days ago.
I understand delays but once a long delayed item ships it would be nice to see it sent via EMS or some kind of express carrier.
Shit Narnia
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindless-Focus on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:27 pm

I was in the same boat. I'm US based and mine was stuck since November 29th. Customs is the problem. Mine was stuck there until about a week ago then showed up in Flushing, NY. It was stuck at our customs. It just got here yesterday.

Mindless-Focus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Palifan on Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:54 pm

Thanks for the quick response guys to my question, really appreciate it as now I don't feel completely alone with my frustrations. I'll try sending CS my question about my order but I must admit that Ive never had much luck with contacting them as they either tell me to contact 3A or say the item has just been processed. The last time I contacted them they used the just been processed for shipping line and the very next day the item arrived lol!

This really does suck for those of us still waiting on our items after so much time ( I remember ordering these items the minute they became available and can't believe they're still not with me?!). I agree as mentioned above that the time delay has taken some of the enjoyment out of the figure and bike I first had also. Hopefully 3A will make this right in some way (hopefully by resending the items if they have gone missing), I could have ordered the Lawmaster and Dredd set from a retailer here in the states and received them by now.

Do keep me posted if anyone does see any movement or hear anything about 3A offering up a replacement if the items have disappeared, I'll be sure to do the same if I hear anything also. It does make me wonder what to do in the future with ordering items, especially with Strontium Dog on the horizon possibly. I feel I've been very patient with all of this but I do feel enough time has passed now and something needs to happen.

Ian

Palifan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Palifan on Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:30 am

Just received this message from CS this morning -

Dear Customer,

Yes, some of customer report the simliar situation when they purchased couple item.

Our courier agent reply that the china customer is pushing to clear the stucking item on last December, so it still need some more time to process. If we receive the news of losting parcel, we will have further arrangement with this.....At this moment, we can only wait for the updates. Thank you.

At least CS were quick to reply (thanks for the heads up Gregory Very Happy). It doesn't tell me much but does sound like the shipment's caught up so hopefully will get to move on at some point. No idea what would cause such a delay but for now all I can do is wait.

Ian

Palifan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shit Narnia on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:14 am

Yeah I was told mine is in "transshipment" as mine cleared customs on the 29th according to the tracking site, and Australia Post informed me it left Guangzhou on that date....just never arrived anywhere. So I really dont know whats going on. Its super frustrating.

Still no update on it at all.
Shit Narnia
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindless-Focus on Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:14 am

If it's like mine, it was also held at our local customs as well.

Mindless-Focus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Palifan on Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:17 pm

Mindless-Focus wrote:If it's like mine, it was also held at our local customs as well.

Still no movement for me but hopefully it'll soon start to head out to me like yours, it's a fun waiting game, I really hope 3A can deliver the goods though as the anticipation is beginning to kill me!

Ian

Palifan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shit Narnia on Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:52 pm

Yeah still no change on mine. Sigh.

Wish I could see the fun in this waiting game but I'm really over it.
Hope that yours has seen an update palifan
Shit Narnia
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

T toy, but if

Post by Shit Narnia on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:39 pm

Tracking hasn't changed in seven weeks.

Im guessing CS will wait until the point of ridiculousness before acting.
One would think seven weeks is ridiculous enough.but why not go the full two months.
As a customer, im not happy. I have supported this line from its 1:6 roots.
I've supported all Threea lines in  fact.
I want the best for your company.
Sorry guys, this is stupid.
Something is clearly, obviously wrong with my order
Writing about the dissatisfaction of not receiving your  order is not fun.

Gregory, from what i see in pictures you have done an amazing job on this. Props to you.
It looks like an awesome  toy .... I appreciate you responding to queries regarding these missing orders and know this situation is not your fault or problem.....that said It Is an important part of the sale  to receive the item you paid for. I know how amazing these figures are completely accept the production delays. Just two months is too long for delivery.
Seriously, Chinese New Years is about to start, that means those of us who haven't received orders will most  likely be waiting 3 months before we get what we paid for over a year ago.
Doesn't seem right.

Last edited by Shit Narnia on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shit Narnia
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top