Judge Dredd

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Judge Dredd

Post by Palifan on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:16 pm

I have to agree with Narnia as there's been no movement on the tracking for me either and the fact that back in November 29th a received an email with tracking numbers for 3 items and one arrived a few weeks later but the other two still haven't appeared makes me think something has seriously happened to my order. I placed and paid for this order over a year ago and having been looking forward to receiving it since.

I do think it's time for a proper explanation as to what has happened. Is the shipping unit with these orders stuck somewhere or has it in fact been lost? Will 3A honor our orders and send replacements (I know there was a member on here who's comic book edition arrived broken and was sent a replacement that he's received so I"m guessing you still have stock)? At the least I'm guessing we will receive a refund so that we can buy these items elsewhere but this really is the last thing I personally want as it seems completely unfair to be at the mercy of some eBay scalper.

I think it's time for a sensible answer rather than the brush off I've received so far from CS. As mentioned before it really does make me think twice about further orders but I'm still willing to wait some more if this can be resolved.

Ian

Palifan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shit Narnia on Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:11 am

I know my order has not reached Australian customs as I have contacted customs officials twice now and they have confirmed that my order has not arrived into Australia. I have done all I can from my end.  Only the sender (Threea) has access to any more information, and as said above I have only received confusing brush off answers from CS. I need a proper answer.

Palifan, mate I'm really sorry you are suffering the same delays  as me however i honestly appreciate you here voicing your situation. Thanks man.
Shit Narnia
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Palifan on Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:46 am

No worries Narnia and let's hope this gets figured out one way or another soon as it has taken some of the joy out of receiving this great figure!

Ian

Palifan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:45 pm

Totally separate thing someone alerted me to - the materials on Dredd/Lawmaster are NOT rubber. No rubber used. It's a synthetic vinyl.

3A Staff
3A Staff

http://worldof3alegion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTooN on Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Hope the missing goodies get to you soon folks, frustrating to hear its held up by China customs.

Have 3A considered a re-issue of Gronk and Fish Gregory ? Loads of folks want them and prices on Evilbay are going up and up, 'if' and when you see them. Fans would be happy if you made another batch and re-issue when Alpha comes out.  Any chance of a Chief Judge this year ? Cal would be great, re-unite him with Fish ! Minimal new sculpting/tooling to make his badge of office and a new head sculpt. Pack it with an alt head for Judge Griffin, winner !

And yeah, I know.....you cant really comment but it doesnt hurt to ask Smile

TheTooN
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Boine on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:09 pm

I am all for a re-issue of Gronk to go with Johnny been searching Ebay and cannot even find one, I got no problem paying more for missing it, but cannot even find one.

Boine
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Plastic Robo on Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:19 pm

Hmmm, has anybody who had their Dredd and Lawmaster set held up since December get them yet? Im starting to get a bit vexed as my tracking says it has left Guangzhou on the 6th, then left Guangzhou on the 10th, then again left Guangzhou on the 13th of January. It's just frustrating.
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Palifan on Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:48 am

I've had no update on my shipping for my Lawmaster/Dredd set and comic book edition Dredd since November 29th! Nothing at all and I'm wondering when it will be decided that to much time has passed for this to ever arrive.

I received a message from 3A last week saying they were keeping a close eye on it but I've no idea what that really means. Even if I was told that they know where my item is and that it's stuck but will be on it's way that would be something but I do feel pretty much left in the dark. I feel it's time for something to happen and I'd much rather they send me a replacement than a refund but something needs to happen as I've received quite a few other orders from China since receiving the tracking info (even a couple of other 3A items have arrived but not these two that I've now waited 7 weeks for).

Ian

Palifan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shit Narnia on Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:49 am

Nope....no movement on mine either.
I dont really understand any of the explanations offered either.
No idea when it will ever be sorted out. Im guessing we wont see any help until after CNY.

pretty bloody sick of it
Shit Narnia
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory on Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:11 pm

Everyone that hasn't received theirs still, please follow up with CS. Send the email direct to CS@threeaonline.com

Please provide bambaland order number/address/etc. They are trying to get things sorted before CNY, but need everyone to email them.

I fixed the contact section on the website, but it's always easier to email direct.

3A Staff
3A Staff

http://worldof3alegion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Palifan on Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:50 pm

gregory wrote:Everyone that hasn't received theirs still, please follow up with CS. Send the email direct to CS@threeaonline.com

Please provide bambaland order number/address/etc. They are trying to get things sorted before CNY, but need everyone to email them.

I fixed the contact section on the website, but it's always easier to email direct.

Thank you for looking into this Gregory, really appreciate it and hopefully now we can get to the bottom of this and finally receive our items.

Ian

Palifan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Plastic Robo on Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:55 am

Well just got some new information from my tracking number. According to it my Dredd set has arrived in my country and is at a mail sorting centre!! So hoping to get it soon.
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Palifan on Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:22 am

No change for me, still in China according to the tracking info but maybe it's not been updated (I maybe just living in hope at this point!).

Ian

Palifan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shit Narnia on Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:29 pm

Yeah no change with mine either .
Resent my info to CS.
Hope this gets fixed very soon
Shit Narnia
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Plastic Robo on Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:48 am

Finally!!!!! Dredd is in the house! Thank you ThreeA. Worth the long wait.
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Palifan on Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:53 am

Plastic Robo wrote:Finally!!!!! Dredd is in the house! Thank you ThreeA. Worth the long wait.

Still no update for me and also no message from 3A, really not sure what's going on but out of interest are you based in the US Plastic Robo? I'm hoping it's just going to appear but it would be good to know if there are other US based members waiting on their orders. Oh and great news about yours arriving after all this time, if mine arrives I'd be a happy camper as well.

Ian

Palifan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by BPP on Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:32 am

Trump took em. Kellyann Conway was on Meet The Press saying the new administration was very disappointed Asian firms were importing British characters satirising the Great Americian Justice system.

On the bright side - look for a 1/3 Captain America... It's going to be HUGE. Making America Great Again.

BPP
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Palifan on Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:33 am

BPP wrote:Trump took em. Kellyann Conway was on Meet The Press saying the new administration was very disappointed Asian firms were importing British characters satirising the Great Americian Justice system.

On the bright side - look for a 1/3 Captain America... It's going to be HUGE. Making America Great Again.

Ha, and you know it!

Palifan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shit Narnia on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:16 am

yeah no sign of mine either, no update on the tracking.
I have sent my details to CS.

Im located in Australia by the way Palifan
Shit Narnia
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Palifan on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:25 am

Thanks for the heads up Narnia and your location. It really is starting to look like we may never see ours and the lack of response from 3A isn't helping either. I've no idea if they even know which shipping container it's on and where the location is as I've never been told. I really don't it's much to ask when we've been waiting close to two months for something to be delivered as I'm pretty sure other companies out there that would have better customer service for letting people know what's going on.

I'm thinking they should either explain exactly what's going on with our orders or resend our items on that we've waited so long for, it's time for some action!

Ian

Palifan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shit Narnia on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:24 am

Yeah I would think our Dredd orders are definitely lost.
last scan was 29th November when it cleared Chinese customs.
No movement in over 8 weeks. never reached Australia as far as I can tell, certainly never reached customs here. I really hope ThreeA can make this right.

Last edited by Shit Narnia on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shit Narnia
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Shit Narnia on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:50 pm

ah well....what can we do?
just wait and see I guess.
Shit Narnia
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Plastic Robo on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:26 pm

Palifan wrote:
Plastic Robo wrote:Finally!!!!! Dredd is in the house! Thank you ThreeA. Worth the long wait.

Still no update for me and also no message from 3A, really not sure what's going on but out of interest are you based in the US Plastic Robo? I'm hoping it's just going to appear but it would be good to know if there are other US based members waiting on their orders. Oh and great news about yours arriving after all this time, if mine arrives I'd be a happy camper as well.

Ian

I'm located in Ireland, Europe. Sorry to hear some of you guys are still waiting.
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Palifan on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:49 pm

Received this this morning -

Dear Ian,

We should receive your email before.

Yes, We have notice the situation and pushed the Courier agent in china to speed up the clearing process.

CNY holiday in China Start from 20 Jan to Early of February, every parcel processing department was stopped.

We looking forward to see if the situation will be improve after CNY holiday.

Thank you for your email.

Best regards,
3A

So looks like some of us have to wait another month at least, this is getting a little ridiculous!

Ian

Palifan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Plastic Robo on Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:42 am

Anybody get an update on their missing Dredd figures?
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top