WWR SOTF

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WWR SOTF

Post by Albino on Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:00 am

WWR SOTF - BRAND NEW ROBOTS and characters start the new chapter in WWR !

Last edited by Albino on Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Albino
Oyabun

http://www.artandtoys.ru

Back to top Go down

Re: WWR SOTF

Post by Albino on Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:00 am

WWR SOTF: Civic Dropcloth

Last edited by Albino on Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Albino
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Albino on Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:02 am

WWR SOTF: Civic Defence, Herbert / Spencer, Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Additional Photos:

Тизер

Albino
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Albino on Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:03 am

WWR SOTF: Civic Rothchild MK2 Bertie 1/6th

Albino
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix on Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:26 am

Bring on the Civvies! I want a proper Civic Defense Square too (maybe a 4Square version)!
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by noveltycross on Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:20 am

Cant wait to have this bertie in hand!
noveltycross
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:51 am

THESE ARE THE BEST! THE ABSOLUTE BEST FIGURES 3A HAS EVER DONE AND WILL EVER DO AT LEAST UNTIL THERE'S ANOTHER BIG WWR DROP AND I START SHILLING FOR THOSE INSTEAD! No but seriously orange and white is such a great color combination it's very striking! I was a bit disappointed by the Rothchild Field Mechanic figures... I'll admit.

You guys know how it is the newest releases are always the best releases. 3A just continues to improve! I can't wait to get some of these brand new freshly baked right out of the oven piping hot retooled ABS 1/6 bots in hand! ABS just holds detail so much better than vinyl! I know a lot of people here are shocked and appalled at this change but really it is for the best you will all see!

I don't usually post about which figures I wish 3A would make but I would love to get a Grunt in the Civic Defence colorway! I've always wanted a Grunt since I first became interested in the 3A toys but there hasn't been any new releases! A Rothchild Guerrilla Force Grunt would be great too! COME ON 3A GIVE US SOME NEW 1/6 GRUNTS!

Back to top Go down

Post by IronChap on Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:00 am

vincejustvince wrote:I was a bit disappointed by the Rothchild Field Mechanic figures... I'll admit.

And you call yourself a 3A fan? Who are you to be 'disappointed' by Ash's masterful creation?! I wish Rothchild Field Mechanic Angus was my cool uncle and we'd hang out together and fix robots then drink hot chocolate by a campfire!
IronChap
Tomorrow King

http://www.collectathingy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga on Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:14 pm

Be careful what you ask for. They will undoubtedly have some loose threads.
Next thing you know...

vincejustvince wrote:
I'm worried about the latter. Latter means the second thing of the two right? Why would I be concerned with resale value I would never sell my 3A toys! THEY'RE MY ONLY FRIENDS! YOU'RE NEVER ALONE WHEN YOU HAVE 3A TOYS! Toys are the only thing I have to live for. I spend hours everyday browsing various toy related webzones! I have to stay up to date with new releases and new toylines, you understand. I'm a bit of an expert when it comes to toys! Please stop calling me a troll! I AM NOT A TROLL!

I don't buy toys as an investment. I'm a collector! I just feel the need to collect these plastic effigies for some reason. No one understands these peculiar needs of mine! I need toys to scratch this itch that's in my mind! Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch. I latched onto 3A because I love the unique and varied robot designs but also because of my resentment for "animation tie-in toys". I especially hate the figma line of action figures produced by Max Factory and distributed by Good Smile Company.

vincejustvince wrote:
Okay... but do you think I ruined it myself or did it come like that already? This is what really bugs me. I can tolerate the occasional qc errors like the loose joints or getting the wrong membership package entirely but if I ruined it myself that makes me really really sad! I am suffering from sad person syndrome. I refuse to accept this responsibility for ruining my 3A toys! Please I just need someone to tell me everything will be okay!

vincejustvince wrote:Why does everyone think I'm a troll? I'm actually a nice guy I swear though a bit manic or depressive and 99% of the time I'm being honest with you all. I pretty much just type out whatever I'm feeling you know? Fine sure my post structure is a bit like I'm taking the piss I admit but that's just how I am you know I'm a real honest cynical self loathing humor kind of guy I think maybe I don't know. Also please refrain from making jokes about my boxer briefs. Trousers are not a requirement in our household please respect my family's belief system.

So anyway yeah the pant leg on my NOM Commander Post Fire is making me sad so I keep asking you guys about it. I'm not even entirely sure what kind of response I'm trying to generate here. I mean does it matter if I ripped it or if it was already like that? Not really because the solution to the problem is the same either I can sew it myself or politely ask if I can send it back to "The Hatchery" a mysterious forge in Hong Kong where legend has it the 3A products are made!

Seriously though guys it's really bugging me I RUINED THE NOM COMMANDERS GOD FUCKING DAMN IT OH WHAT HAVE I DONE! Well at least I didn't ruin the Command Guard Bertie Mk2 or JJ McGee. Honestly I don't even like JJ I mean the box and everything is all WWR and then there's this weird random funny plush character! I do not have the required intelligence level to comprehend the master Ash's decision to include JJ in the 3AA 2015 membership box but I will just have to go along with it. He's a genius you see and has therefore reached a level of knowledge and understanding far beyond us mere mortals.

vincejustvince wrote:Do you guys think I destroyed the pant leg or did it come like that? If it was stitched up before there would be evidence of it right? Like you could see holes made where the thread went through?

I'm not crazy! It's been a couple days but I am still panicking about this! Please just help me! I know I said I was punk rock and didn't care about stuff or something but that was just something I heard somewhere I didn't really mean it!

vincejustvince wrote:These are my 3AGO NOM Commanders. Special thanks to Dar Wolfram for teaching me how to fix the strings. I tied the knots on Commander Post Fire's pants all by myself! Even cooler when I was playing with him I accidentally pulled the strings a little loose so they are like the authentic loosened up 3A knots! Fresh out of the package 3A knots! Well they probably aren't like authentic because I'm a lefty so I do everything backwards.

I bet if everyone looks at their figures they will see right handed tied knots and think mine is wrong. Is there a way to verify this? Can we identify every person that tied the strings on the 3AGO NOM Commanders before shipping them out to check if they are left handed or right handed? There had to be at least one left handed person on the team right? I mean they make thousands of these figures come on just give me some peace of mind here let me pretend the left handed worker did mine!

Just wanted to show this damage on the leg of Commander Post Fire. Post Fire is the red spectacles guy right and uhh Thrice Naut is the blue spectacles guy right? Post Fire = After Fire = Ash! Thrice Naut = Three Not = Three Zero! Aren't Ash and Kim the most clever guys around? Anyway yeah it looks like they ran out of steam a little early when they were sewing it or maybe I CAUSED THE DAMAGE MYSELF MAYBE I ACCIDENTALLY RIPPED THE WHOLE THING OUT! No that isn't possible because there would be visible holes where the threads went through right?

I PULLED OUT SOME OF THE THREADS THEY WERE LOOSE THREADS IT'S NOT MY FAULT I SWEAR! Can you guys even tell what I'm talking about here? I'm not taking another picture I don't care enough. See like that part on the pants it isn't uhh hemmed I think that's the uhh proper sewing term. Just wondering if anyone else has one like this! Please be understanding 3A figures are made by hand so some mistakes are to be uhh expected. Just remember each figure by 3A is unique and yours is more beautiful for having been broken.

Here's a pic of me wearing the 3AA 2015 shirt in the bathroom. Do you guys think it fits okay? It's a size medium. It feels kinda tight I might have to buy a size large. I'm only growing outwards not upwards these days! Do you guys think I'm cute? Would you have sex with my body Y/N? Oh yeah and I destroyed that gold band that was wrapped around the t-shirt I don't give a fuck I'm into punk toys with 3A ASHLEY WOOD YO! LET THE STREETS BURN!

vincejustvince wrote:
I asked CS and it doesn't look like they are going to respond to me about how to fix the string so I guess I'll check out the fray sealant. Thanks man. Is there a any particular brand that people normally use?

Okay on to the next crisis. How am I supposed to tie these tiny strings? Even when I can tie them the loops are too big and it just falls apart. There's got to be some secret trick because on my other NOM Commander the strings came tied.

vincejustvince wrote:I'm gonna quit 3A... I can't quit 3A... I'M USING 3A AS A STATUS SYMBOL! See it's the original art of the brilliant artist Ashley Wood and collecting it makes me better than YOU! Well not YOU as in you guys here on the forum because you are also 3A collectors so that would make us all equals. I mean YOU as in non 3A'ers WE ARE SUPERIOR TO THEM! They are nothing but ants to us! No but seriously I used the 3A toys as a status symbol I mean I'm a pretentious douchebag and my taste in art and design supplements my lack of personality and social skills or something I don't know stop bullying me!

So like I was saying I latched onto 3A for some reason and it's a status symbol for me. HAHA WHAT DO YOU COLLECT? TMNT POWER RANGERS (they don't call it sentai) TRANSFORMERS HE-MAN YOU MANCHILD HAHAHA I COLLECT DESIGNER ART COLLECTIBLES BY BORN IN 1971 AUSTRALIAN COMIC BOOK ARTIST ASHLEY WOOD! See? This is original art it's unique and interesting! YOU ONLY COLLECT ANIMATION TIE-IN TOYS HAHAHA! Are you allergic to toys that aren't from something? Yeah I know how stupid this sounds I mean I'm saying THE TOYS I COLLECT ARE BETTER THAN THE TOYS YOU COLLECT! I mean how lame is that? I'm an elitist 3A collector.

I mean I could start collecting Mobile Suit Gundam figures by Bandai Tamashii Nations but those aren't a status symbol so what's the point? I mean yeah sure I like them but there's not prestige or power associated with them. Any moron can get these but 3A is something really special! Then again 3A is becoming more and more accessible I see all these "action figure" collectors jumping onto the 3A bandwagon and as an elitist hipster it's making me really upset. You guys wouldn't understand... or maybe you would because you are also 3A'ers I don't know it just doesn't seem like anyone else has blind devotion for 3A like what I do... Then again I ALWAYS COMPLAIN AND CRY ABOUT HOW I WILL STOP COLLECTING THEM!

I actually did stop collecting 3A at one point the days were so long and empty...... I must remain a devoted follower of Ashley Wood! I bet Ash would hate me if he knew I existed... I'm the worst kind of 3A'er aren't I? This feeling weighs heavily upon me because I idolize Ash. I love him as a man loves God. He is a true visionary of the art toy design he is the strongest of men he's the greatest HOORAY ASHLEY WOOD YO! I don't usually care about celebrities (or anyone other than myself) like who cares if Robin Williams is dead what did he ever do for me? Now if something happened to Ash I would be devastated...

vincejustvince wrote:HELP HOW DO I FIX THIS THE DRAWSTRING IS FRAYING! I've pulled so many loose threads off the trousers already anyway god damn the whole things are gonna come unraveled god damn it why am I not allowed to have nice things? I'm gonna cancel every order but 3A is all I have to live for I need help! JUST TELL ME HOW TO FIX THE STRING PLEASE! I haven't even opened my shitty 9 harold..............

I need to stop collecting toys I need to stop collecting 3A especially I'm not feeling too good here umm guys....................................

vincejustvince wrote:
Wow rude! How exactly am I a troll?

I hate these forums I should have never rejoined the new one! It's not fair that you can just bully me I'M A 3A COLLECTOR I'M SUPPOSED TO BELONG HERE IN THIS COMMUNITY!

I guess it's the same wherever I go I didn't fit in with the people on the various LEGO brand building blocks forums either. At least I can use my toy collection as a status symbol and pretend I'm better than everyone else! So yeah congratulations on removing me from the premises! I have no friends either. I'm a loner, but it's because I'm a renegade and people just don't understand me.

I just thought I could fit in here and discuss the world's greatest toy company and yeah maybe I'm OCD that stuff really bothers me! I mean I just want to preserve the figures in as close to sealed in box quality as I can after opening it so every little thing really really bugs me and I still don't know how to deal with the plastic bag for the strap thingy and no I'm not going to wear tissue boxes or save the outer plastic wrap.

You know what else my membership box had all the right info it's because I am a true 3A'er and am blessed in return! See all the non believers are being punished why didn't you worship at the altar of Ashley Wood like me? Serves you right! It says here the forum posters make up about 10% of all sales care to explain?

Am I normal? So yeah bye forever guys.

vincejustvince wrote:Hello my fellow 3A'ers!

I just had a couple questions to ask all of you! Please respond!

Do I need to save the gold band that is wrapped around the t-shirt?

Do I need to save the plastic bag for the membership strap thing?

I pulled some loose threads off of Commander Post Fire's trousers and coat! Did I ruin the figure forever?

Thanks in advance for the help guys! You're all gonna answer my questions right? Of course you are we're like family! ANSWER ME!

vincejustvince wrote:Should I just quit collecting? I'm feeling sad. Just tell me If I need to save the t-shirt wrapper and bag for strap thing please!

vincejustvince wrote:Hey guys just need some help here! You know how the strap thing for the membership card comes in a plastic baggy? Should I save the plastic baggy after opening? Also do you know how the t-shirt has a gold thing wrapper? Should I save the gold wrapper?

I think I can overcome my OCD thanks everyone! You know what I did recently? I touched my figures without first washing my hands! You know what else? I ATE A MEAL WHILE THEY WERE SITTING ON THE TABLE NEXT TO ME! Aren't I quite the uhh daredevil marvel comics tm? I'm so dangerous!

Oh man guys right now my figures are being exposed to direct sunlight oh the horror they're ruined forever haha just kidding! What's the point of having my 3A releases if I can't even enjoy them? I mean these are high quality durable plastic model kits and should be able to take a little abuse otherwise there is no point right?

NO SERIOUSLY I NEED THE ABOVE QUESTIONS ANSWERED PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE ME! I'M TOO SCARED TO THROW THINGS!

vincejustvince wrote:Guys help me! My set has a size s t-shirt. If I trade my size s t-shirt for a size m t-shirt does that make my set incomplete? ANYONE THAT HAS RECEIVED A WRONG SIZE T-SHIRT PLEASE WEIGH IN ON THIS!

What if I decide to wear the shirt and the shirt is later ruined? Too many washes will lead to its destruction. Is my set now incomplete and ruined forever? Is it acceptable for this to happen? Are the 3A t-shirts regarded as disposable?

Maybe I can find two shirts... One to keep and one to wear I DON'T KNOW I'M FREAKING OUT HERE! PLEASE RESPOND! Well at least I am enjoying the figures now and I don't have any complaints about those haha!

On a side note should I open the lanyard thing? If I do open it should I save the plastic baggy or throw it out? I need answers here! I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE PROPER PROTOCOL FOR THESE SITUATIONS! I need answers please guys!

vincejustvince wrote:Do I need to buy a medium 3AA shirt from someone? I saw a video where a man was wearing his 3AA 2015 shirt and boy did I get triggered! My shirt is too small and CS wouldn't help me... I'll email them again! But if I do get the shirt and decide to wear it won't the shirt eventually get ruined from use? I'm freaking out here guys! What if I get the 3AA 2016 set? I'll ask for the right size shirt then for sure but my 3AA 2015 set will have the wrong shirt size THEY WILL LACK CONSISTENCY! PLEASE HELP ME I AM IN CRISIS! I thought I was done being OCD about things but seeing the radtoyreview guy wearing his shirt was too much for me to bare...
Skipper11x wrote:Vince the joy of 3a's weathering means that even if they're covered in dust it just looks natural. I rarely (more like never) dust mine and they look weathered/battle worn. Which is what got me into 3a, robots & humans alike although you may want to avoid squeaky clean NW/DW etc.
You're one of us now, just give into it.
But if the dust gets on the velcro it won't stick anymore... No

vincejustvince wrote:Is the belt configuration on the 3AGO Bertie new? I really like how they tied up the pouches so they don't fall off! None of my older figures are like this! It's like I always say 3A just keeps improving! Hopefully this design is standard issue now!

Please be understanding I did not become a true 3A'er until December 24, 2014 when I made the purchase of DIRTY DEEDS V2 RELEASE ONE so I am not exactly an expert on 3A releases before that time. Before the glorious age of WWR SOTF dawned upon us I just had random releases from different years and none of them had this superior belt configuration.

Just want to complain about my 3AGO NOM Commanders. On one of my guys the pistol doesn't holster all the way so the strap can't fit over it unless I put it at a weird angle that does not entirely cover the velcro which will expose it to dust and ruin it!. Of course the solution is to put the pistol in his hand then close the holster properly.

I'm not too big on the human figures in general anyway it's all about the robots for me. I love this 3AGO Bertie and I can not wait for the new ones! Did you hear they are making a 3AGO of ZvR Warbot? I hope he comes with RPG! I CAN'T WAIT! I HATE SOFT GOODS CLOTHING ON DOLLS AND FIGURES I HATE IT SO MUCH IT JUST COLLECTS DUST AND YOU CAN'T JUST CLEAN IT OFF LIKE ON A COMPLETELY SOLID FIGURE! YES THAT'S RIGHT I ADMIT IT I HATE THE DOLL CLOTHES! But I must collect the unique and varied designs of the genius Ashley Wood regardless of this.

Also the print sucks I mean when they said print I was expecting a really white smooth thick glossy photo type paper thing but it's on this weird textured paper you use for like charcoal drawing or something and it looks all faded like what everyone else already bitched about! What the hell do I know I don't collect prints! I COLLECT TOYS FROM THE WORLD'S GREATEST TOY COMPANY! YOU'RE NEVER ALONE WHEN YOU HAVE 3A TOYS! OH YEAH 3A IS THE MASTER RACE HAHA YEAH BABY!

vincejustvince wrote:Is it normal for there to be a dip in the chest?

Just had to ask about this again it's still bothering me! I'll stop being OCD about my 3AA 2015 and this time I mean it!

vincejustvince wrote:
Thank you for your kind words, geist! cheers

So I think all the 3AGO Berties have this dip on it so I'm not concerned about it anymore, it's just some mold error or it was done intentionally idunno. It's just minor cosmetic damage at the most. The same with the bullet belt, there was just no way to plug it in without the paint scraping off. No big deal, right?

I remember reading a 3A'er received the wrong size t-shirt (probably someone earlier in this thread haha) and it's too small for him so I'm not so bummed out about having a too small t-shirt anymore I think maybe it doesn't matter since I'm never gonna wear it or even take the wrapper off! I can just pretend I also accidentally received the wrong size shirt! Aren't I just the most OCD guy around? There's just one thing I would please like some confirmation on please...

I GOTTA KNOW! IS THERE ROTATION ON THE SECTIONS THAT DIVIDE THE BERTIE BODY INTO 3 PARTS? I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYONE TURN THE SECTIONS IN ANY PICS! IS EVERYONE TO SCARED TO BREAK IT OR IS THERE REALLY NOT ANY ARTICULATION THERE? I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT DOESN'T AT LEAST HAVE HEAD ROTATION!

If I go crazy and break it can I get a new one please? No even better I'll buy someones just to break and keep mine in my set so that my set is 100% complete! I need to start buying 3 of everything; one to keep sealed, one to open, and one to experiment on.

vincejustvince wrote:Does anyone elses bertie have a dent in the chest? Does anyone know if the head/body sections turn? I think it might be a solid piece and I don't wanna break him!

I'm extremely paranoid and suffering from anxiety! I'm not sure which end of the bullet belt is inserted where but I've tried it both ways just to see and some of the paint on the plugs scraped off so they could fit!

I'm a ruiner! I destroy everything I touch! Is it time to stop collecting?
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by kreig_gear on Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:05 pm

Do you guys think they'll do move Civic Defence stuff? I am loving this current line/colour scheme!
kreig_gear
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix on Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:10 pm

Recieved my Birdcage today! I love it, really top-notch figure! No QC issues as far as I can tell, tight joints, excellent paint applications, even the weathering is nice! Looking forward to my Bertie and those lovely Dropcloths... Razz
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix on Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:52 am

Oh boy! Guess who just got a massive package from DHL today! Yep, as you may have guessed my Civic Dropcloth 6-pack has arrived!

This fucker is huge! I mean damn, this set puts the Meat is Murder set to shame in the weight department. Why so heavy? Because each Dropcloth has their own drop-pod (which is made of a really thick, chunky vinyl) and their own box with packaging on top of that. All in all this is one set you may want to do a team-lift with (or barrow the UPS Store dolly like me...)

So, for all of you who are morbidly curious about the "Six pack holder-thing" as advertised during the Bambaland sale. I can now ease those tensions by assuring you that it was a complete and utter lie. Yep, no special thing for buyers of the six-pack. Unless of course that 'holder-thing' is a cardboard shipping box...

Anyways, inside you'll find 6 boxes, each with a fun-filled murder-machine inside. The geniuses at the 3A packaging department decided to put my Commander's box at one of the corners of the shipping container. So of course his box has a big crumpled dent in one of it's corners from the shipping process. Fantastic job guys! You put the most important figure in the most vulnerable shipping position... great.

But yeah, other than a few minor dickups these guys are fantastic. The paint work is excellent and because of the ludicrous amount of packaging they all arrived in perfect condition. They all come with lots of weapons (as advertised), and the stocks and barrels are even color-coordinated to match up with each bot. My only qualm is... well, the drop-pods. See, they're really, really nice - well painted, nice thick vinyl and the caps come on and off perfectly... but at the end of the day they are pretty much just big paperweights that really don't improve my enjoyment of the figures. They roll around a lot and you can't even stand them up. And as someone who is now stuck with six of them I really don't care to keep them...

Overall, these are a glorious return to the glory days of WWR. All the bots have excellent QC and I can't wait to have my Commander Bertie as the capstone to this new faction. The drop-pods would be genius in 1/12th scale, especially if they were packaged satirically like a 6-pack of beer, but in 1/6th scale they're just too much. But yeah, all things considered these are fantastic, and give me hope for more awesome bot releases in ThreeA's future.

- Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by MrJack on Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:49 am

I only had the commander come in, so I'm pretty happy with the sweet drop pod Very Happy Frig that box was heavy for a 1/6th fig, though!
Definitely no complaints from me, and I will admit I love the orange that seems to be a bit of a theme in the latest lines.

MrJack
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy on Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:43 am

Those look great!
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Grish on Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:36 pm

Cool! You guys got them already? Did you get tracking? I emailed CS about the tracking for them last Friday and they told me they weren't ready to ship yet, but the blog said they were shipped.

They look great non the less
Grish
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Beats n Dahbi on Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:24 pm

Beats n Dahbi
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Beats n Dahbi on Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:26 pm

Beats n Dahbi
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Beats n Dahbi on Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:36 pm

My room smelled like vinyl all night. My dreams were of robots... Seriously though, I'm super impressed by the quality of these guys! Keep on this good path 3A.
Beats n Dahbi
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat on Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:05 pm

Wow, loving your display!
gimbat
3A Staff
3A Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix on Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:23 pm

Grish wrote:Cool! You guys got them already? Did you get tracking? I emailed CS about the tracking for them last Friday and they told me they weren't ready to ship yet, but the blog said they were shipped.

They look great non the less

Because the 6-pack was so big they were shipped out via DHL, which I assume is why I received mine so quickly (usually I get my 3A a week after most). No tracking number for me, but DHL did send a notice of estimated arrival.
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by soulburn on Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:55 am

Beats n Dahbi wrote:My room smelled like vinyl all night. My dreams were of robots... Seriously though, I'm super impressed by the quality of these guys! Keep on this good path 3A.

Awesome Beats n Dahbi. Any chance of getting a more clinical shot of them all lined up from the front on a neutral background? Would love the bunch of them for my unofficial checklist.

- Neil
soulburn
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain on Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:11 am

Wait, so there's really no other colors on the 5 besides Commander....they're all the same white?  I swear there were numbered color blocks on the sales ad that made me assume those colors would be used in the same application as orange on the Commander.  Kinda weak sauce unless I'm just not seeing them correctly.
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Beats n Dahbi on Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:51 am

dtrain wrote:Wait, so there's really no other colors on the 5 besides Commander....they're all the same white?  I swear there were numbered color blocks on the sales ad that made me assume those colors would be used in the same application as orange on the Commander.  Kinda weak sauce unless I'm just not seeing them correctly.

They all have unique shoulder "patches" with their own color block. The butt of each gun is also colored to match the Dropcloth.
Beats n Dahbi
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Beats n Dahbi on Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:00 am

soulburn3d wrote:
Beats n Dahbi wrote:My room smelled like vinyl all night. My dreams were of robots... Seriously though, I'm super impressed by the quality of these guys! Keep on this good path 3A.

Awesome Beats n Dahbi. Any chance of getting a more clinical shot of them all lined up from the front on a neutral background? Would love the bunch of them for my unofficial checklist.

- Neil

I would love to, but I can't. I just got done setting them all up! As a fellow collector you have to appreciate and understand when another collector says "So there I was, standing a trembling stool trying to balance my figure just right... My shoulders on fire and beads of sweat forming on my brow..." I will when I repose them.
Beats n Dahbi
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by soulburn on Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:00 am

I was hoping I might have caught you before their final poses were done Smile Anyways, if you do repose them at some point, would love the photos! Thanks.

- Neil
soulburn
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum