World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works)

+31
Skipper11x
Heirforce
dtrain
skingy
thumbtack82
ghostmouse
Chivo
Darthgothikus
3a_boltman
SzuTsung
Matrix
aconners1
Artoo
Beaumont
Mr. Rictus
BPP
shepherd1
Wooly
Sideglide
slowbrom
illproxy
gimbat
Dolly
gar
bubblegumking
x43x
ESeffinga
fluppeco
mattyp
gregory
Albino
35 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 8 Empty Re: Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works)

Post by ESeffinga Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:47 am

I am in total love with Ash's piece.
I had to pry my fingers off of the phone to keep myself from buying it. Truly.

We just splashed on an updated roof and siding for the house, and are in the midst of scheduling for some new windows as well.
Stupid stupid energy efficient windows! Crying or Very sad
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 8 Empty Re: Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works)

Post by x43x Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:50 am

I saw JLG accepts this art credit thing where you pay the balance over 10 months without interest. Could be dangerous.
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

http://x43x.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:58 pm

Oof
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by x43x Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:09 am

Doooo it

https://www.artmoney.com/us
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:34 am

Ooooof is right. Too tempting!

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by x43x Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:42 am

DO IT
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:38 pm

I learned a long time ago buying art on loan is a super slippery slope. Not for me. I know my financial limitations and foibles. Plus, until I finish the basement, no wall space anyway. And there is ALWAYS something else around the corner that will suit if I play the long game.
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Karmanah Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:03 pm

Anyone know if this 600 page art book on amazon is legit?
The release date just got pushed back again
Ashley Wood Hardcover – Jun 6 2017
by N/A (Author), Ashley Wood (Artist)

I would pre-order but prefer to avoid a scam;-)

Karmanah
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:04 pm

Worthy question, but the section/thread you are looking for is this way:
https://worldof3alegion.forumotion.com/t84p50-3a-publishing-general-discussion
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by x43x Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:19 am

Eder has a few Ash pieces available, among some other gems.  Lovin that Geof Darrow Shaolin Cowboy piece

http://www.scotteder.com/NewGalleryRoom.asp
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by <{OjO}> Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:10 am

Anyone manage to score the Gen Lass #1 print?
<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rictus Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:15 am

I did!!!!!!!

I couldn't wait for that print to release.

Mr. Rictus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by <{OjO}> Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:31 am

Nice one Mr. Rictus! It's a beautiful print, we were lucky to sang one cause they didn't last long...... Can't wait for it to arrive!
<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rictus Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:54 am

You got one too? Excellent!

Mr. Rictus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:56 am

that latest prelim on Ashstragarm? which im titling Ghost Tuna, my god its beautiful, not sure if i should stare and admire the details and brush work, have a wank or feel embarrassed. love it.

so good. Cool Ash killing it.
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:30 pm

Ghost Tuna looks great and has a nice spookyrotic vibe!

The Dresden Frau painting is also spectacular (love the lovely view on the butt  Surprised ) and hopefully this will be the boxart for new Dresden Frau?
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Sat May 15, 2021 10:05 pm

Pretty sure Ashely Woods Birthday is coming up on May 17th anyone know if that is accurate?
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by <{OjO}> Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:08 pm

So I was going through my Ash book collection the other day and found this gem of a book I bought way back when!
I’d totally forgotten how awesome this book is!  It’s all Ash’s early prelim type black and white sketches.
I’m just wondering if anyone else has a copy? I really can’t recall seeing one for sale in all the years since I purchased it..!
Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 8 40e42510
Sorry about the shit pic!
<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by <{OjO}> Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:24 pm

Just a heads up! Ash’s UNEARTHED UNKNOWN printed catalog is still available over on the World of 7174
site for those that are interested!!

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 8 E35e7c10
<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8