World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MIGHTY SQUARE

+59
Matrix
soph-net
Vaxillus
dbpom
Mr3AGO
johnnyhaggis
papamadoo
pezbanana
3Afan
christopherswalls
Solodice
memecomplex
Bassnoir
zzzzz
Plastic Robo
abex44
card
Cthulhu
koonfasa
expathos
chiowhon
raveer
Weeb
beeto bot
SzuTsung
ainxx
Arroneous422
Toolarmy
666ways2love
zbrushman
IronChap
shepherd1
Beats n Dahbi
fluppeco
Jahright
lillyshia
Beaumont
thumbtack82
venom666
x43x
Oneluckyboy
soulburn
Drip
illproxy
Siona
ESeffinga
gar
ozz
YING
Skipper11x
gundamben831
counterfeit
Dolly
Argentix
Mouse9090
geisT
wutasi
Albino
gimbat
63 posters

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

MIGHTY SQUARE - Page 15 Empty Re: MIGHTY SQUARE

Post by Argentix Thu May 28, 2015 3:47 am

Nice! Good to hear things worked out for you, ThreeA usually has pretty stellar customer service. Welcome to the Game!
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by zzzzz Thu May 28, 2015 7:02 am

Q&A SESSION WITH ASHLEY WOOD, October 12, 2014 wrote:Q: Really hoped to see Iron Panda Mighty Square, any chance that you can squeeze one into this sale or Iron Panda doesn’t use Mighties?
A: Ha funny story, well not so funny if you're a Panda fan, we kinda thought we had it, but we messed up, we are working on him and he will join the ranks. Actually we had a few more that never made it up, why, dunno, I guess that's just 3A… Keep an eye out for the Panda!

...and I did keep my eye out. Still waiting for an update Wink
zzzzz
zzzzz
Oyabun

https://instagram.com/cinco_zeta

Back to top Go down

Post by Toolarmy Thu May 28, 2015 11:53 pm

Maid Service
MIGHTY SQUARE - Page 15 FYj9eHyl
Toolarmy
Toolarmy
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Toolarmy Thu May 28, 2015 11:54 pm

MIGHTY SQUARE - Page 15 Ovb7B02l
Toolarmy
Toolarmy
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly Fri May 29, 2015 1:12 am

very nice! congrats Toolarmy cheers
Dolly
Dolly
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix Fri May 29, 2015 9:11 am

Ha! Love what you did with the legs there, very expressive. Embarassed
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by christopherswalls Fri May 29, 2015 11:55 am

Argentix wrote:Ha! Love what you did with the legs there, very expressive. Embarassed

kinda looks like he has to pee his pants
christopherswalls
christopherswalls
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by x43x Fri May 29, 2015 1:46 pm

MIGHTY SQUARE - Page 15 Mighty%20Meow-2
MIGHTY SQUARE - Page 15 Mighty%20Meow
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

http://x43x.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Toolarmy Fri May 29, 2015 1:52 pm

christopherswalls wrote:
Argentix wrote:Ha! Love what you did with the legs there, very expressive. Embarassed

kinda looks like he has to pee his pants

Haha thanks chaps, it's amazing how expressive these can be with only having a few movable joints

Damn that meow looks great, the only one now that I regret not picking up
Toolarmy
Toolarmy
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana Sat May 30, 2015 1:44 am

Great pics Toolarmy and x43x!

i think MEOW and MAID work really nice together, in that they are both black and white (opposites) and have Ash doodles on them. And they are both semi glossy.

x43x: is it okay if we ask for more MEOW pics? from other angles, behind, top, etc? This is a colorway i totally ignored for not having any previous presence in WWR lore (as far as i know) but it turned out an amazing Mighty!
pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by christopherswalls Sat May 30, 2015 6:06 pm

SzuTsung wrote:Family Album...

MIGHTY SQUARE - Page 15 Tumblr_no8j95wGFA1srbm5ao3_540

Love this picture! I just completed my little F Album square set!

Any story info on F Album? Seems like they collect data from a lens through that little "third eye" under the mouth... I wonder what kind of video these guys have stored in them?
christopherswalls
christopherswalls
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Afan Sat May 30, 2015 7:59 pm

Argentix wrote:I don't know, back when the Evol Square came out everyone got really excited because Ash said that the IP were finally coming out to play again. But so far we've seen no evidence of their big comeback...

I think Ash has something against the IP colorway, it's the only explanation I can think of seeing that it's one of the most requested WWR factions (for good reason). And considering some of the really dumb decisions ThreeA has made in the recent past (namely debuting new bots in odd, not very popular colorways), I think the only thing we can say for certain is that Ash works in mysterious ways...

It's his house, we're just along for the ride. Neutral

Thats exactly my thought Smile) Almost every 3A collector I spoke too is very confused as to why Ash did not  give us IP Cesar when all of the other factions got one. I know its part of the story, but I bet if he did make IP Cesar, they will sell fast.
3Afan
3Afan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Afan Sat May 30, 2015 8:06 pm

pezbanana wrote:IP Caesar in the IP Super Set, right? or does the Jungler Super Set come first?

Also, why didn't we get IP Mighty? Oh but we got an IP 4square with Christmas eyes Razz

Ash, i know you said that would be the final Mighty sale, but consider releasing more, including:

Iron Panda, African Defence, Deimos, MODchip (is 0Day MOD related to, or an evolution of, ModChip?)... Ghosthunter Mighty Square please! and a Mighty with some Nabler decals / graffiti on it.

Super set only includes 2 squares, 1 IP soldier, one original Heavy bramble and Armstrong. No Cesar Sad
3Afan
3Afan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sun May 31, 2015 3:16 am

3Afan wrote:Super set only includes 2 squares, 1 IP soldier, one original Heavy bramble and Armstrong. No Cesar Sad

No Heavy Bramble.
Original Gatling Bramble Mk2 with improved arms as far as I understood.

Sunday Q+A 20 / 140209
Q: You said once that Iron Panda don't have Caesar and they gone rogue, is there a chance they have Caesar if legion supports Iron Panda superset? From black market maybe? Maybe there's story in EVOL world, that there is hacker who steals robots and sell them in black market, and one of them got sold to Iron Panda fraction?

A: Panda gone Rogue superset is 1xClassic Square, 1xSquare long leg, 1xPanda Soldier, 1x Original Bramble, 1x1G Armstrong

Sunday Q+A 25 / 140406
Q: Will the Bramble in The Iron Panda super set have a Gatling gun or a rocket launcher? We need more 1/6 Gatling guns for robots.
Another question I have: are the upcoming super sets going to feature Evol versions of the robots or regular versions?

A: Gatling!

Sunday Q+A 44 / 141130
Q: What WWR set are we going to see shortly? Is it going to be Iron Panda, WF or maybe both?!
A: Both, we wanted to offer a new Bramble version with it took longer than thought, just a minor arm rework etc, but as its not a priority it took ages. but cmm, bramble yo, gotta love the bramble !

Snippet found regarding Mighty Square Iron Panda:

Sunday Q+A 40 / 141012
Q: Really hoped to see Iron Panda Mighty Square, any chance that you can squeeze one into this sale or Iron Panda doesn’t use Mighties?

A: Ha funny story, well not so funny if your a Panda fan, we kinda thought we had it, but we messed up, we are working on him and he will join the ranks, actually we had a few more that never made it up, why, dunno, I guess thats just 3A… Keep an eye out for the Panda!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x43x Sun May 31, 2015 10:36 am

As requested

MIGHTY SQUARE - Page 15 Mighty%20Meow-3
MIGHTY SQUARE - Page 15 Mighty%20Meow-4
MIGHTY SQUARE - Page 15 Mighty%20Meow-5
MIGHTY SQUARE - Page 15 Mighty%20Meow-6
MIGHTY SQUARE - Page 15 Mighty%20Meow-7
MIGHTY SQUARE - Page 15 Mighty%20Meow-8
MIGHTY SQUARE - Page 15 Mighty%20Meow-9
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Afan Sun May 31, 2015 10:44 am

gar wrote:
3Afan wrote:Super set only includes 2 squares, 1 IP soldier, one original Heavy bramble and Armstrong. No Cesar Sad

No Heavy Bramble.
Original Gatling Bramble Mk2 with improved arms as far as I understood.

Sunday Q+A 20 / 140209
Q: You said once that Iron Panda don't have Caesar and they gone rogue, is there a chance they have Caesar if legion supports Iron Panda superset? From black market maybe? Maybe there's story in EVOL world, that there is hacker who steals robots and sell them in black market, and one of them got sold to Iron Panda fraction?

A: Panda gone Rogue superset is 1xClassic Square, 1xSquare long leg, 1xPanda Soldier, 1x Original Bramble, 1x1G Armstrong

Sunday Q+A 25 / 140406
Q: Will the Bramble in The Iron Panda super set have a Gatling gun or a rocket launcher? We need more 1/6 Gatling guns for robots.
Another question I have: are the upcoming super sets going to feature Evol versions of the robots or regular versions?

A: Gatling!

Sunday Q+A 44 / 141130
Q: What WWR set are we going to see shortly? Is it going to be Iron Panda, WF or maybe both?!
A: Both, we wanted to offer a new Bramble version with it took longer than thought, just a minor arm rework etc, but as its not a priority it took ages. but cmm, bramble yo, gotta love the bramble !

Snippet found regarding Mighty Square Iron Panda:

Sunday Q+A 40 / 141012
Q: Really hoped to see Iron Panda Mighty Square, any chance that you can squeeze one into this sale or Iron Panda doesn’t use Mighties?

A: Ha funny story, well not so funny if your a Panda fan, we kinda thought we had it, but we messed up, we are working on him and he will join the ranks, actually we had a few more that never made it up, why, dunno, I guess thats just 3A… Keep an eye out for the Panda!

Nice!! I hope this new Bramble will have bigger arms. Love the design of the Heavy Brambles. I always find the originals are a bit too skinny.
3Afan
3Afan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana Sun May 31, 2015 10:45 am

We should pester Ash for the release of IP Mighty plus those "few more that never made it up"... we as faithful Legion deserve it Razz

(no, really)
pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Afan Sun May 31, 2015 10:47 am

pezbanana wrote:We should pester Ash for the release of IP Mighty plus those "few more that never made it up"... we as faithful Legion deserve it Razz

(no, really)

IP Cesar would be on top of the list for me Very Happy Then a Bertie 1.5 version Very Happy
3Afan
3Afan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana Sun May 31, 2015 10:55 am

x43x: WOW, beautiful pics! First and last one are especially pretty!

Meow Mighty is a definite pleasant surprise, i never cared much about the colorway until i saw your pics. One of the best designed and executed IMO. Very well balanced overall and love the humor in it.

Thanks for the pics Smile
pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Toolarmy Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:23 am

MIGHTY SQUARE - Page 15 NWOoL7el
Toolarmy
Toolarmy
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:02 am

x43x, that shot of the Meow Mighty standing on the rock looks amazing! It's cool to see the flaps hanging at an angle like that, it's so convenient to pose squares on level surfaces, but it looks so neat to see even a slight angle change. Also, a very nice setting for pics, kudos to you!
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:30 am

thumbtack82 wrote:x43x, that shot of the Meow Mighty standing on the rock looks amazing! It's cool to see the flaps hanging at an angle like that, it's so convenient to pose squares on level surfaces, but it looks so neat to see even a slight angle change. Also, a very nice setting for pics, kudos to you!

+1 beautiful pics x43x! Cool
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by x43x Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:00 am

cheers
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:41 pm

3Afan wrote:
pezbanana wrote:We should pester Ash for the release of IP Mighty plus those "few more that never made it up"... we as faithful Legion deserve it Razz

(no, really)

IP Cesar would be on top of the list for me Very Happy Then a Bertie 1.5 version Very Happy

I think the "few more that never made it up" refers to other Mighty colorways that did not make it to the sale... and not "other IP bots".

However, i like IP and would like to see more bots in this faction.

My philosophy regarding WWR is: offer every robot in every colorway. Simple! If it's all preorder, why not offer them anyway?
But then we see IP being neglected from most bot models, and Bertie 3.5 offered only as Pinky... who understands Ash's logic? Mad

Cool
pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:11 pm

[quote="pezbanana"]
3Afan wrote:

(no, really)
My philosophy regarding WWR is: offer every robot in every colorway. Simple! If it's all preorder, why not offer them anyway?
But then we see IP being neglected from most bot models, and Bertie 3.5 offered only as Pinky... who understands Ash's logic? Mad

Cool

...Which would be great, but unfortunately is more than a logistical nightmare. In a perfect world yes, we could see all 50+ colorways represented for each bot type, but keep in mind that each of those variants have to be designed, painted and replicated for (potential) mass-sale. A lot of the delay behind the recent Mighties was due to having to re-design most of them, so you can imagine how long designing every colorway would be...

This is why now more than ever ThreeA needs to pay close attention to fan demands and debut new bots in the most popular colorways as a bare minimum. Seeing new factions and colors is great, I certainly have nothing against that, but catering to the popular majority is after all what pays the bills and makes these figures possible.
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next