Bertie MK2

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bertie MK2

Post by illproxy on Fri May 01, 2015 8:46 am

gar wrote:Some good views on DD Berties on display by Nattapong Worapivut on Facebook

ship me the bertieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Very Happy dat #2 is perfection.

word artoo do dig the smaller chain on the #1 with gatt. i do think we will see antoher gatt ver tho, gots to. 12 is alot of dif weapons if not. way more than threeA has molds for surely?

im good with just #2 for now but.. if there is a smg ver im sold. flank my nom 4 on either side.
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooly on Sat May 02, 2015 1:24 am

Right now I just have #1 coming. .. they're all looking like 1/6 Bertie mastery! You can see the "face" decal variation with these extra shots (thx Gar!) & I'm well pleased with that.
I know I'll have to get at least one or two more... they look so damn right in a group.
Wooly
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse on Sat May 02, 2015 1:36 am

Can't wait to get this. (*¬*)
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT on Sat May 02, 2015 2:28 am

They look great!
Too bad i became fan of a more colorful (not in a Civic way) paintjobs...

But if someone will get all 12 Berties, that would a rare collection (i guess only 10-20 collectors worldwide will get all 12, as most people will get 3-4 or skip all) of the complete Deeds for sure and super impressive...
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana on Sat May 02, 2015 8:12 am

DD is very WWR-esque to me, conveys that grim WWR spirit one sees in many of Ash's paintings, and i ordered #2... but i agree with GeisT in the preference for colorful Berties.

Can't wait for Ghosthunter and Warbot and Medic...

Not sure what would be best for us here, if they're all offered at once like Caesar / Harold, or slowly like DDV2.
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix on Sat May 02, 2015 8:26 am

geisT wrote:They look great!

But if someone will get all 12 Berties, that would a rare collection (i guess only 10-20 collectors worldwide will get all 12, as most people will get 3-4 or skip all) of the complete Deeds for sure and super impressive...

I may be planning on getting all 12 if 3A keeps releasing them at this slow of a rate. With 1/6 WWR releases being sort of a rarity now it's a lot easier to come up with cash for new bots (and other things...) Then again, this is assuming we'll actually see all 12 Berties released before the heat-death of the Universe...
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderPig on Sat May 02, 2015 9:33 am

pezbanana wrote:DD is very WWR-esque to me, conveys that grim WWR spirit one sees in many of Ash's paintings, and i ordered #2... but i agree with GeisT in the preference for colorful Berties.

Can't wait for Ghosthunter and Warbot and Medic...

Not sure what would be best for us here, if they're all offered at once like Caesar / Harold, or slowly like DDV2.

Warbot cheers
SpiderPig
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooly on Sat May 02, 2015 9:39 am

DD was my first favorite colorway. The sparse beaten dark grey with all those gritty decals and then those "faces" that almost have this strange ornamental look. Just ruthlessness in bot form.

Seeing the other colorways come to life on the Bertie frame with the same execution wI'll be sweetness. EMGY, EMGY, EMGY! (and CUCU!!)
Wooly
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon on Sat May 02, 2015 10:00 pm

Can ash please do one as rusty as the original Bertie that will be cool and another with bloooood hand print. 2 handprints is also fine with me

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy on Sun May 03, 2015 3:42 am

also hoping for one with bloody hand print, that was so awesome. really made it seem scarier the bot, and conjured up this image of a wounded grunt hopelessly attempting to lean on or push back the Bertie... Twisted Evil

but i do think the threeA rust on these are far superior to the rust seen on the old peg leg bigshotoyworks ver
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x on Sun May 03, 2015 4:07 am

My peg leg Desert is easily one of my all time favourites.
But I'd love a bloody Deeds, would make a nice 3aa option on at least one of these.
I have 2 and would love to get the full set but each bot as it comes so can we get any info on number 3? Is it May? June? Tomorrow? C'mon give us WWR war dogs something!
Skipper11x
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix on Sun May 03, 2015 11:47 am

Yep, gotta love the ol' Desert Rat. One of the few one-off colorway bots in my collection I've kept for various reasons. I have a plan for him that should make for an interesting display. I'd love to see a Mk2 version of that colorway, though I doubt current 3A could replicate the paint job on that old bot.
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Artoo on Sun May 03, 2015 12:31 pm

Yea, I keep debating if I should sell mine off, but he was my first ever bot and has a special place in my heart and collection. I really love the peg legs without feet too, I know we'll never see that again.
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT on Sun May 03, 2015 9:02 pm

Argentix wrote:
geisT wrote:They look great!

I may be planning on getting all 12 if 3A keeps releasing them at this slow of a rate. With 1/6 WWR releases being sort of a rarity now it's a lot easier to come up with cash for new bots (and other things...) Then again, this is assuming we'll actually see all 12 Berties released before the heat-death of the Universe...

Cool, sounds like a plan and impressive project!  Very Happy

I would buy some Deeds (thinking of three), when some bloody Berties will hit Bamba, but i have a feeling that bloody Deeds could be AA.... pale

It would be supercool, if the Deeds Supporters (maybe those who bought 5 or more), got a "ticket" to buy some special De Plume Figure to go with the Deeds,
(maybe OG NOM styled with new body type? or a special "Dee De Plume"  like the next Von de Plume in OG colors like 4th Nom? cheers ),
to reward the heavy support!

And the ultraheavy supporters (all 12 Berties) should get this figure for free... santa

Just dreamin, but the Convention pics want me to have some Berties....

Edit: And as great as these Deeds are, an additional colorway (secret drop?) for each Deedsdrop would be amazing too....thinking of Warbot, Deep Powder, Medic, Dutch Merc and a Flamethrower/Machete WF for illproxy  alien ....so we would get 10 additional colorways at 10 future deeds drop.... drunken ....again, just dreamin...

Last edited by geisT on Sun May 03, 2015 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon on Sun May 03, 2015 10:00 pm

Maybe Ash can offer a bloody Bertie for sale for those who purchased any 4 Berties n those who purchase 8 numbers will be given a chance to buy the Warbot. I think this will give those who are late to join in the bandwagon the chance to still get the sought after Warbot n bloody Bertie. Just a suggestion

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x on Sun May 03, 2015 11:29 pm

I definatley think long term Deeds buyers should be rewarded, a kind of Deeds klub. I doubt I'll get all 12 but so far I'm 2 & counting.
Skipper11x
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix on Mon May 04, 2015 2:19 pm

I think a free Bloody Bertie would be an excellent inventive for buying all 12 members. An updated Nom de Plume would also be cool to see, since according to Ash the last incarnation of him: 4th Disciple, wasn't actually Nom, but rather someone who dresses and acts like him... I guess.
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga on Mon May 04, 2015 6:19 pm

The incentive I have to get all 12 is to have the entire Dirty Dozen in 1:6 scale finally. I know everybody has their own drive to buy toys, but I don't feel like 3A owes me anything other than the product they sell me. If they offer all 12, I'm sure as shit gonna buy all 12. Not because I want some other rare thingy, but because I want the set. I'd be pleased as punch if they threw in a freebie down the line. That would be an entirely gracious gift, and one I'd be thrilled to have. But I'm not about to ask for a gift.

It's still early days yet, and at this point I'm still just hoping we see #3 drop soon. I've got a 3A money itch only the #3 DD Bertie can scratch. Could be 3A pulls the plug any time between now and whenever, on making the rest of the Deeds. It'll be "lack of support" or some such. So I do what I can.

Imagining all these walking about my house on patrol... 1:6 mode!
http://www.worldofthreea.com/catalog/wwrp/dirty-deeds-dirty-dozen-bertie-mk2

ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon on Mon May 04, 2015 9:24 pm

In fact I m not so worried about the drive of the fans who wants to get all the Berties. The issue at hand is the worry that the actual numbers purchase may not translate to a viable business sense n 3A may stop short of giving all 12 if they don't see the demands achieving some levels. Therefore by tying up with a unique figure, they can better be assure tt demands will still be there regardless of the motivation of the buyer n those going for all 12 will not be disappointed.
Just an opinion cheers

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Drip on Mon May 04, 2015 10:14 pm

WWR may see its final day before we hit 12 at this rate Shocked lol
Drip
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT on Mon May 04, 2015 11:07 pm

ESeffinga wrote:The incentive I have to get all 12 is to have the entire Dirty Dozen in 1:6 scale finally. I know everybody has their own drive to buy toys, but I don't feel like 3A owes me anything other than the product they sell me. If they offer all 12, I'm sure as shit gonna buy all 12. Not because I want some other rare thingy, but because I want the set. I'd be pleased as punch if they threw in a freebie down the line. That would be an entirely gracious gift, and one I'd be thrilled to have. But I'm not about to ask for a gift.

It's still early days yet, and at this point I'm still just hoping we see #3 drop soon. I've got a 3A money itch only the #3 DD Bertie can scratch. Could be 3A pulls the plug any time between now and whenever, on making the rest of the Deeds. It'll be "lack of support" or some such. So I do what I can.

Imagining all these walking about my house on patrol... 1:6 mode!
http://www.worldofthreea.com/catalog/wwrp/dirty-deeds-dirty-dozen-bertie-mk2

I`m not asking for a gift, i gladly pay for some solid figures!  Very Happy

As i skipped the first two drops (and will do, except bloody Bertie), i just wanted to say what most people asking for years
= OG Colorway Berties!  Twisted Evil

It was just an idea, like the TK club thingy or golden wanker Square ticket, to push the sales ot give some people the motivation to go for more than 1-3 Deeds....
Same with another colorways that could drop at the same time to help the Deeds to finish the twelve....

@Drip
Wouldn`t suprise me, if WWR will see an end soon!

We speak for years what we want, and if stays unheard/ignored and if the offered WWR stuff sells bad (which is of course our fault!  Rolling Eyes )....cest la vie..... Sleep

I lost interest in the newer stuff some time ago (except De Plumes) and maybe Ash lost the excitement for WWR (except painting) too and now enjoys more making frivolous Isobelles/Pascha stuff?

Some guy on the KR forum assumend, that maybe 3A couldn`t make the OG Colorway goodness anymore and avoid the competition with older Bots....who knows...

But i`m tiring myself with rant over the lack of OG colorways...if they drop = i will be there.... cheers
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga on Tue May 05, 2015 12:23 am

DD is an OG colorway. Wink
And FWIW, I'm only ever speaking for myself by way of the gift thing and the rest of it. As I said, other people buy for other reasons.

Oh, and I left out that I know I am the odd man out on this, but I've never been into the "bloody" anything. No aversion to blood mind you, it's just 9 times out of 10 I think it looks cheesy and unrealistic.

Even on the much loved WWRP Deeds Bertie. Hard to make blood look real in manufactured quantities. So if I'm going to have a bloody version, I'd almost rather make it myself, so it doesn't look all hot magenta blood like the 1:12 version. Every time I see him it makes me think he had a bad robot date, and she threw her Cabernet in his face. Smile

But if we see some other colorways for Bertie, I'd sure be down with that too. A couple others I might like to have for squad's sake. I thought at one point Ash confirmed they were coming. But then Ash says everything is coming, so... fingers crossed.
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit on Tue May 05, 2015 12:57 am

bring it on the thirdddd....!!!

counterfeit
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy on Tue May 05, 2015 1:05 am

I dig that old style RPG.

BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT on Tue May 05, 2015 1:15 am

ESeffinga wrote:DD is an OG colorway. Wink
And FWIW, I'm only ever speaking for myself by way of the gift thing and the rest of it. As I said, other people buy for other reasons.

Oh, and I left out that I know I am the odd man out on this, but I've never been into the "bloody" anything. No aversion to blood mind you, it's just 9 times out of 10 I think it looks cheesy and unrealistic.

Even on the much loved WWRP Deeds Bertie. Hard to make blood look real in manufactured quantities. So if I'm going to have a bloody version, I'd almost rather make it myself, so it doesn't look all hot magenta blood like the 1:12 version. Every time I see him it makes me think he had a bad robot date, and she threw her Cabernet in his face. Smile

But if we see some other colorways for Bertie, I'd sure be down with that too. A couple others I might like to have for squad's sake. I thought at one point Ash confirmed they were coming. But then Ash says everything is coming, so... fingers crossed.

Okay, DD = OG...you checkmated me! Very Happy

Curious about the bloody markings, as i haven`t seen in hand, only on my Dead Space "bloody" Isaac and i liked it....maybe it just my wish for more color on the Berties, but its hard to judge before in hand...

But one`s for sure, we need more Berties! Wink
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top