Bertie MK2

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bertie MK2

Post by Skipper11x on Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:00 pm

Is it just me or do the Uzis look small. Also I don't like the orange magazines. So far I have 4 the question now is whether I should leave it at that or keep going.
avatar
Skipper11x
Oyabun

Posts : 781
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 45
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Bertie MK2

Post by gundamben831 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:02 pm

Count me in on this release, really digging the UZI's
avatar
gundamben831
Tomorrow King

Posts : 465
Join date : 2015-03-02
Age : 33
Location : Santa Cruz, California

Back to top Go down

Re: Bertie MK2

Post by PiggyV01 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:57 pm

His guns are tiny.

PiggyV01
Tomorrow King

Posts : 316
Join date : 2015-03-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Bertie MK2

Post by Argentix on Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:09 pm

Yeah, the guns are a bit small for those huge Bertie hands, but even with normal human figures that's just kind of what Uzis look like. I don't get why one of the orange clips is weathered and one isn't - just looks odd...
avatar
Argentix
Oyabun

Posts : 601
Join date : 2015-03-02
Age : 24
Location : West Lafayette, Indiana

Back to top Go down

Re: Bertie MK2

Post by Skipper11x on Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:31 pm

Johan had nice Uzis in whatever set that was, true they may have been oversized but they did look impressive, these not so.
avatar
Skipper11x
Oyabun

Posts : 781
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 45
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Bertie MK2

Post by gar on Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:51 pm

Skipper11x wrote:Johan had nice Uzis in whatever set that was, true they may have been oversized but they did look impressive, these not so.

In Sunday Morning Adventure pack Merc Bot had Mac-10s.

Winston shows off the IWI US UZI Pro in this pic.



Original pic via Ashley's Insta.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFvoQKZTO6f/

_________________
alles sal reg kom
avatar
gar
Admin

Posts : 1488
Join date : 2015-02-20
Location : de tering lage landen

Back to top Go down

Re: Bertie MK2

Post by UsedUniverse on Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:25 am

Limited edition of one and will drop on bamba when your not looking. I kid, I kid. Wink Razz Laughing tongue
avatar
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

Posts : 1228
Join date : 2015-03-02
Age : 50
Location : Omicron Ceti III

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bertie MK2

Post by Hogarth on Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:51 am

Good one, UU!  I'm looking forward to 2036 when the last of the twelve DD's drops.

But seriously, I like the UZI's but agree they do look tiny.  Presumably a Bertie could carry heavier, more powerful weapons.  Would have preferred a more fictional take on the weapon.
avatar
Hogarth
Tomorrow King

Posts : 349
Join date : 2015-05-19
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Bertie MK2

Post by ozz on Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:18 am

Hogarth wrote:Good one, UU!  I'm looking forward to 2036 when the last of the twelve DD's drops.

But seriously, I like the UZI's but agree they do look tiny.  Presumably a Bertie could carry heavier, more powerful weapons.  Would have preferred a more fictional take on the weapon.

agreed - bigger/size appropriate uzis would be nice... looks like he's carrying toy guns.... and totally don't get the orange clip weathered/unweathered.

ozz
Yesterday Kid

Posts : 124
Join date : 2015-03-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Bertie MK2

Post by gar on Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:27 am

Hmm, I tend to agree regarding the Baby Uzi's.
To me they look perfect in Winston's hands and I can't really determine if those are actually larger scaled than those DD#5 is holding.

Maybe someone else sees a difference

_________________
alles sal reg kom
avatar
gar
Admin

Posts : 1488
Join date : 2015-02-20
Location : de tering lage landen

Back to top Go down

Re: Bertie MK2

Post by Oneluckyboy on Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:04 am

I think one of the things l love about the Berties is that their weapons have that comical oversized nature to them. They are big bots..so they can handle the recoil..these mini uzi's dont have that fun scale to them.
avatar
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Posts : 722
Join date : 2015-03-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Bertie MK2

Post by Argentix on Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:54 pm

Maybe they just look better from the angle Winston is holding them at? With the perspective shortening in the fourth picture it looks really tiny and almost comically undersized...
avatar
Argentix
Oyabun

Posts : 601
Join date : 2015-03-02
Age : 24
Location : West Lafayette, Indiana

Back to top Go down

Re: Bertie MK2

Post by SpiderPig on Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:02 pm

Number 4 have a smal machine gun, and the people loved....
is a cool bertie and cool uzis....

But where the heads ?
avatar
SpiderPig
Yesterday Kid

Posts : 99
Join date : 2015-03-03
Location : Springfield

Back to top Go down

Re: Bertie MK2

Post by ESeffinga on Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:03 am

Personally I don't need no more heads.

#6 Street brawler Bertie, with a crowbar, and a bat, and a bike chain.
#7 Fire Bertie, with a flamethrower and new gas canister backpack.
#8 Science Bertie, with a calculator, glasses, and geothermal nuclear device.
#9 Field artist Bertie, with a portable easel, sketch pad, brushes and pens, and mortar.
#10 Wise guy Bertie, with a tommy gun and pistol.
#11 Pipe bomb Mk.3, with a real fuse in his back, packed with C4.
#12 Who cares, just give us cool weapons, and refreshed decals, and finish the set. I'm ready!

Smile
avatar
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Posts : 1106
Join date : 2015-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Bertie MK2

Post by ozz on Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:56 am

ESeffinga wrote:Personally I don't need no more heads.

#6 Street brawler Bertie, with a crowbar, and a bat, and a bike chain.
#7 Fire Bertie, with a flamethrower and new gas canister backpack.
#8 Science Bertie, with a calculator, glasses, and geothermal nuclear device.
#9 Field artist Bertie, with a portable easel, sketch pad, brushes and pens, and mortar.
#10 Wise guy Bertie, with a tommy gun and pistol.
#11 Pipe bomb Mk.3, with a real fuse in his back, packed with C4.
#12 Who cares, just give us cool weapons, and refreshed decals, and finish the set. I'm ready!

Smile
i want one with old school big ass meat cleavers - like hatchery guard or slaughterhouse....

ozz
Yesterday Kid

Posts : 124
Join date : 2015-03-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Bertie MK2

Post by gar on Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:06 pm

ozz wrote:
ESeffinga wrote:Personally I don't need no more heads.

#6 Street brawler Bertie, with a crowbar, and a bat, and a bike chain.
#7 Fire Bertie, with a flamethrower and new gas canister backpack.
#8 Science Bertie, with a calculator, glasses, and geothermal nuclear device.
#9 Field artist Bertie, with a portable easel, sketch pad, brushes and pens, and mortar.
#10 Wise guy Bertie, with a tommy gun and pistol.
#11 Pipe bomb Mk.3, with a real fuse in his back, packed with C4.
#12 Who cares, just give us cool weapons, and refreshed decals, and finish the set. I'm ready!

Smile
i want one with old school big ass meat cleavers - like hatchery guard or slaughterhouse....

I have enough heads as well.
Would be nice if threeA finally released this Machine gun.



I wouldn't mind to see Bertie with a Bertie SMRTGUN or CLAXTON80 either.
Or a scaled back Bertie Mk3 Franchi SPAS-12 Shotgun

_________________
alles sal reg kom
avatar
gar
Admin

Posts : 1488
Join date : 2015-02-20
Location : de tering lage landen

Back to top Go down

Re: Bertie MK2

Post by gar on Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:52 pm

Sorry for spamming this board but I noticed what looks like an updated revolver holster.
There is always room for improvements. Smile

DD#5


DD#2 (Sorry for using the left holster)

_________________
alles sal reg kom
avatar
gar
Admin

Posts : 1488
Join date : 2015-02-20
Location : de tering lage landen

Back to top Go down

Re: Bertie MK2

Post by Reks36 on Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:47 pm

Please tell me he hasn't dropped yet?!?!
avatar
Reks36
Yesterday Kid

Posts : 53
Join date : 2015-03-04
Age : 35
Location : 90230

Back to top Go down

Re: Bertie MK2

Post by gar on Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:19 am

Reks36 wrote:Please tell me he hasn't dropped yet?!?!

He hasn't dropped yet.

_________________
alles sal reg kom
avatar
gar
Admin

Posts : 1488
Join date : 2015-02-20
Location : de tering lage landen

Back to top Go down

Re: Bertie MK2

Post by Reks36 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:51 am

Ty, sir! Laughing
avatar
Reks36
Yesterday Kid

Posts : 53
Join date : 2015-03-04
Age : 35
Location : 90230

Back to top Go down

Re: Bertie MK2

Post by ESeffinga on Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:14 pm




Classic Mono Eye Bertie Design
Stands Approximately 13-inches (33cm) Tall
Includes:
2x Spraygun
2x Blowpipe
1x Pistol
3x Severed Heads

I'm guessing leaving the machete off the list was just an oversight?
The promo photos include the machete, and those severed heads have to come from somewhere, unless the Berties are just trading them like baseball cards among themselves...
avatar
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Posts : 1106
Join date : 2015-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Bertie MK2

Post by Vaxillus on Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:58 pm

I guess the blowpipes are the grenades? I'm hoping they mix up the colors for the severed heads this time around. Just mix up the hair colors and at least it won't be a million duplicates.

Also, looks like his whole other gun is missing weathering. I'm assuming it was just a prototyping issue, they're identical so why spend the time to weather both when the factory only needs one example.
avatar
Vaxillus
Yesterday Kid

Posts : 163
Join date : 2015-03-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Bertie MK2

Post by gar on Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:21 pm

I do like the orange magazines on those Uzi Pro's Sprayguns.
Just a hint of color in a sea of gun metal robots.

_________________
alles sal reg kom
avatar
gar
Admin

Posts : 1488
Join date : 2015-02-20
Location : de tering lage landen

Back to top Go down

Re: Bertie MK2

Post by Skipper11x on Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:53 pm

He needs his machete also is there a chance the spray guns will be made bigger in the final run? It's a long shot but I'll probably take him even so.
avatar
Skipper11x
Oyabun

Posts : 781
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 45
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Bertie MK2

Post by Skipper11x on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:26 pm

Didn't Bertie's used to be $180?
The promo shows a machete & 2 pistols as well as the spray guns???
avatar
Skipper11x
Oyabun

Posts : 781
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 45
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Bertie MK2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum