World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

December - 2012

Go down

December - 2012  Empty December - 2012

Post by gimbat Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:24 pm

Art & sketches submitted to the bar during Krote pre-order:

December - 2012  KqA2htDecember - 2012  DIqOutDecember - 2012  HsbRwtDecember - 2012  N2fVTtDecember - 2012  EfKKktDecember - 2012  NzBwstDecember - 2012  68vMYtDecember - 2012  X4plftDecember - 2012  G5TkytDecember - 2012  HQgvKtDecember - 2012  VtjgQtDecember - 2012  YDV2itDecember - 2012  TePfFt

gallery link:
https://imgur.com/a/Ss35e

authors:

Grish, dienstag, Ikanimo, thejikas, Mouse9090, basyabasya1, BRiZL, chanimation, soil, gunm, Sail (2), CallsignE27, expathos, fink

Nice find by illproxy from Kow Yokoyama book

December - 2012  Ylheat

Krote sale ends on 9:00AM HK time on December 2nd - which is in 1 hour and 40 minutes from now

Latest from the blog:
Thanks for the great support with our KROTE sale, we are very eager to reveal our next Ma.k !

And on December 2nd, 9:00AM HK time pre-order is over for Krote. Thank you for support on all levels, thank you for slow, but fun F5 bar!

Thank you for your support with our new line and again HUGE thanks to authors who move the bar with their art and talent :Grish, dienstag, Ikanimo, thejikas, Mouse9090, basyabasya1, BRiZL, chanimation, soil, gunm, Sail (2), CallsignE27, expathos, fink for sketches!

Was fun to see everyone at the bar and looking forward to another pre-order! So far next planned sale is on December 7th, one hour Zomb sale.

Popbot Dead Equine super set, more info: TBA

December - 2012  VdYCCt

If you haven't been around during Popbot Blind Cowboy and Ghosthorse superset back in the day, here are the photos of this glorious figure:

December - 2012  L9LPttDecember - 2012  DXdEOtDecember - 2012  7jdgSt

WWR 4th NOM and NOM27 photos by: Grish , DNett503 and River Tsai

December - 2012  6YtWPtDecember - 2012  V7zSktDecember - 2012  UAcsHt

November photo thread is closed for review and top picks will be announced in 24 hours soon and December photo thread is started. Speaking about good photos, deadline for submitting your entry for Pudding Bambaboss giveaway is December 10th and you should send your best photos of ThreeA figs to 3awa@threeaonline.com ( one megabyte size limit ).

Top props November photo thread go to soundwave:

December - 2012  FLZeW

Special mentions dennisok, elektrox, river1219, b4kp4u and DannyB

December - 2012  XzT5VtDecember - 2012  TrKkotDecember - 2012  TmBxxtDecember - 2012  0jOiOtDecember - 2012  XfqN4t

Congrats guys and thank you for your hard work! As you know there are no prizes for this contest, so please be sure to participate in this one:
http://www.threeaonline.com/blog/?p=3843

Meanwhile December photo thread is already filled with some awesome photos!

Adventure Kartel Removalists go on pre-order, on December 7th 9:00AM HK time at www.bambalandstore.com ONE HOUR SALE ONLY

December - 2012  UEIeItDecember - 2012  Wluznt

As it drives closer to Thailand Toy Expo, where ThreeA will be participating as well, there will be more information on the page bellow (Facebook), which is dedicated to the event:
https://www.facebook.com/ThailandToyExpo
Based on what I know, it will be one hell of a show!

AK Removalists go on pre-order, on December 7th, 9:00AM Hong Kong time at Bambalandstore and it's going to be special ONE HOUR only sale (no 24 hours window for 3AA members). So please be there on time, if you want to walk away with set of hungry meat movers.

Price for the set: 200USD (with shipping included in the price)

Set comes with poster and 1/6th scale brain!

December - 2012  UEIeImDecember - 2012  Wluznm

With less than 24 hours to pre-order, F5 Bar is open and waiting for you:
http://www.threeaonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=3164.0 , looking forward to chat with you there and see your art & sketches.

Very interesting flying machine for WWR Supreme NOM, built by Stephen White

December - 2012  Q08EftDecember - 2012  BAuSGtDecember - 2012  53y7mtDecember - 2012  H2B4Yt

Ashley Wood Collection 1:1 foot aka Jacinta (elevator mishap)

December - 2012  Rxlmft

Two short videos (hosted on photobucket) by Antonio Dlt, featuring WWRp Caesars & NOM 4th / NOM 27

December - 2012  PEJTvm December - 2012  Gqm4Am
both clickable

Four days left for Bambaboss contest to end and if all goes well, we will see ABSOLUTELY AWESOME HOLIDAY VOX NEWSLETTER next week, announcing the winners and personally I can't wait to drool on new images and hopefully reading about 3AA 2013. Btw, there is no limit on entries for the contest per person, so you can always big up your game, even if you already sent your shots.

Less than 40 minutes till AK Removalists go up FOR ONE HOUR SALE at www.bambalandstore.com

December - 2012  QBrMzt

And here is what Ashley Wood wrote on the blog about brain (which comes with this set) and figures itself:
"The Brain that comes with the set, isnt for eating, its actually Zomb MD’s greatest rival and of course, as with all great drama’s EX LOVER !
oh yea, with this sale these zomb heads are retired."

AK Removalists are up at the store now: www.bambalandstore.com

One hour sale only!

December - 2012  SbdLtm

And AK Removalists 2pack is gone from the store

Fraulein Schlagen (who appears to be new character – whether she is possessed by brain or used to be one whole) says: thanks for strong support during this one hour sale

December - 2012  Yrk93t

It's rather unbelievable but AK Johan surprise was noticed at the store

Surprise means that it's going up at the store , at random time. It's unknown how many waves are left.

Price: 130USD (price on the screenshot is for 3AA members).

December - 2012  BBHaxt

Update:
last batch of Johan went up, saying that it's "final lot", so all gone now

Since everything is gone from the store, it's time to pull the plug on F5 bar...what a crazy ride it was! I hope that everything goes as planned this month and we will see AK Finger Gang set for sale and WWR Harold.

See ya soon guys!

Thank to all of you for being in the bar, for all your support and thank you for proving once again that , no matter how far EMO goes, Legion spirit is strong!

Here is small but cool selection of F5 art & sketches submitted to the bar:

December - 2012  GF3pstDecember - 2012  4cqPvtDecember - 2012  NMKwUtDecember - 2012  TrYLttDecember - 2012  ZkdHrtDecember - 2012  MFXyvtDecember - 2012  QKyRItDecember - 2012  93LmltDecember - 2012  Ft46Et

please send me a PM, if I missed your sketch

online gallery:
https://i.imgur.com/trYLtb.jpg

sketch authors: ihump, shellshox, victorchew, mcdaniel, smallahlee, dienstag (2), chanimation, Nicholas Quah - THANK YOU GUYS!

Ashley about Sandvich and VALVe store
Valve have informed that if you like a good Sandvich to swing by their store tomorrow.

I don't know whether Ashley is referring to this Sandvich we already made (shown bellow) or something else.

December - 2012  LzcYkt

http://store.valvesoftware.com/ - I think Ashley is referring to this one, sadly I can't comment more about it (please feel free to use your logic and knowledge about VALVe)
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

December - 2012  Empty Re: December - 2012

Post by gimbat Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:26 pm

Our ThreeA x VALVe Portal Weighted Companion Square is available right now at VALVe store:

http://store.valvesoftware.com/product.php?i=V3A107

UPD: And all 200 are gone, that was fast!

VALVe store stock of ThreeA x VALVe Weighted Companion Square & 1:1 Team Fortress 2 Sandvich (200 of each) was quickly sold out at VALVe store. They come in different packaging (especially Companion Square which comes in the bag, and not in the box), in comparison with the ones available at SDCC and Bambalandstore allotment:

December - 2012  SGT8lt December - 2012  UhtJNt

ThreeA x Maschinen Krieger 1/12th scale Kröte prototype review by Rad Toy Review, can be read here, please keep in mind that it's PROTOTYPE (so things here and there might change on production model).

December - 2012  JbDFmt

Kröte electronics shown on video bellow:

December - 2012  Z1P1om
clickable

Popbot Shogun TK goes on sale on December 20th, 9:00AM HK time. Here are all the photos of Shogun TK, which we saw back in September 2012. More photos and info are coming soon (as I don't yet, which ones in particular will be available on pre-order date)!

December - 2012  YTkoMtDecember - 2012  MKZWCtDecember - 2012  PwVZDtDecember - 2012  V4uLwtDecember - 2012  9IEg5t

WWR NOM 27 photo by William Chien

December - 2012  1PJNCt

Ashley reminding that today is the deadline for Pudding Bambaboss contest and teasing what we will see in this week's VOX newsletter:
Last day for entries for the pudding boss comp, I have to say what an epic response it has got! Its inspiring for me to see how you guys interpirate my ideas etc! This week will see a VOX with contest results and other cool news for the coming year, the 2013 3AA Draft and more as the say !.
ash

Info about contest can be found here on the blog (or just browse my news column, I mentioned it plenty of times): http://www.threeaonline.com/blog/?p=3843

Ashley Wood Collection Severed Foot

December - 2012  L8OR5t

I wonder if this means that we might see a whole 3pack? Dig "W" on 'em as well!

Another video, showing ThreeA x Maschinen Krieger 1/12th scale Kröte PROTOTYPE filmed Ho Cheng

December - 2012  0SLS4m
clickable

Photos showing WWR bots in their element (love how crazy - happy Square looks) by Patrick Lehrmann:

December - 2012  DFxsAtDecember - 2012  HJuV7tDecember - 2012  WYLvGt

WWR NOM Commander cosplay by Nik Strychnine

December - 2012  M0Gdyt

I haven't written anything about shipping since end of November, as we are working hard on finishing manufacture of several releases and preparing them for shipping procedures. I'll do an update right before shipping starts (during last week of December).

It has been mentioned that Harold might be offered this month, but it's pushed to January, because of upcoming Christmas Holidays and we always try to space our releases as much , as possible (based on actual customer preferences as well).

Ashley Wood is currently working on Holiday VOX newsletter and if you haven't signed up to VOX newsletter, you can do it here.

As usual, if you have any questions whatsoever about your ThreeA orders (or special instructions/wishes in mind), you are more than welcome to contact our customer service professionals at cs@threeaonline.com. And please never hesitate to contact this forum moderators, as we would be delighted to help you! If you prefer social networks, you can reach out for advice and direction to 3Asupport on twitter or engage with our official 3AVOX Facebook page.

The first World class Toy Exhibition in Thailand starts on January 10th 2013 at Central World in Bangkok. We are proud to be participating there, presenting some new stuff and exclusives. Here is the special thread for the event and Jeep (organizer of the entire exhibition) is on that thread as well.

All the info Jeep could share with us at the moment:
1. There will be an exclusive.
2. Poster will be given to the attendees.
3. There will be new and unseen stuff shown.
Jp toys (event organizer) activity for the show (only for visitors of the event, will not ship overseas): for Thai legion but other Legionnaires welcome to participate as well.
1. Choose which ThreeA character that you like the most. Write your feeling towards character that you chose and why you love ThreeA.
2. Send all of the information (picture,description) to info@jp-toys.com by January 4, 2013.
3. In order to gain points from special referee, all of the participants can make a diorama (using ThreeA figs) or make a customised figure (must be ThreeA item).
4. There will be a special referee from ThreeA.
5. The first 3 participants who get the highest score will win a special present from ThreeA.
6. Have fun with this activity Legionnaires.

If you have any questions please send them to info@jp-toys.com

And finally, I'm working my vamp magic on Jeep to make some sort of the contest for Legion (for members who can't go)...can't say anything more at the moment, other than I am excited about it and holding my fingers crossed.

Another extremely interesting thing: I strongly recommend to check ThreeA legions AK Zomb anthology book for charity thread, organized by Dienstag with support from Ashley Wood.

VALVe store stock of Weighted Companion Square is already shipping out! Different packaging is def. an interesting touch and I'm never tired of MK1 Squares...they are so cute! Photo by Christopher Lin

December - 2012  Nt6Ylt

And finally some cool shots by bubs67 (2 shots), mouse9090 (2 shots) and chatchawan

December - 2012  I4VhrtDecember - 2012  2k5iHt
December - 2012  VbqzWtDecember - 2012  7MX3It
December - 2012  4fLFct

Popbot Shogun TK images and story from ThreeA blog:

They say...There were only ten that ever walked with us, that each could hold an army at bay single handed. They say we will never see their kind again and each of the ten shelter silent wisdom cast from a memory of the end. These are the SHOGUN TK.

December - 2012  RPAZam December - 2012  XjORxm December - 2012  FwYbnm

In case images (posted above) will not be showing, yo can see them here on the blog.

I noticed that part about "there were only ten" was taken by many in a way, that there will be 10 Shogun TKs for sale. But in my understanding, it's only a part of the narrative about the character. All I can add to it, that there are no bot heads for Shogun. Price haven't been disclosed yet and as mentioned on the images, Shogun TKs and 7Bones Shogun TK will be available on December 20th at Bambalandstore.

Here is an extract from previous 7Bones character Queeny poster, teasing all 7Bones members, including previous 7Bones releases: Wasabi, Kyoku un Queeny.

December - 2012  MCxEP

Ashley giving heads-up about VOX newsletter:
xmas newsletter
Just an update as many have asked, the newsletter goes out monday my time. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

If you haven't signed up to VOX newsletter, you can do it here

I was thinking that there is a whole new army of people, who just discovered ThreeA and don't know much about legendary VOX newsletter, so here is a brief story from good old vamp. At the moment there are 26 VOX newsletters (plus 4 VOX specials - dedicated to product releases and Re-Venture), there were a good amount of mass ThreeA newsletters about certain releases through the years, but VOX was something completely new and fresh. It set a certain standard, showing upcoming figures teasers, announcing winners of photo contests and it contained a word from Ashley Wood. First VOX went out in August 2011 (VOX 1) and it was regular till March 17th (VOX 2.7), then there was a gap (because Ashley Wood was extremely busy with other projects) and ThreeA blog was getting flow of regular updates and such. Last issues of VOX seen the light of day on September 27th and can be seen here.

I must say that I'm looking very much forward to the new VOX, because I want to read 3AA 2013 info (fifth year of 3AA!!), see teasers of new stuff (perhaps something new about ThreeA in Thailand show?) and of course to find out, who won 10 Pudding Bosses. When I was talking with Ash last time, he said that he was overwhelmed with amount and quality of Pudding Boss contest entries.

As I understand toy-people were doing some sort of contest, showing collectors literally swimming in their collections...here are two photos , which caught my eye.

December - 2012  GDgxFtDecember - 2012  CPYPpt

It's a forth day of threeA legions AK Zomb anthology book for charity initiative and there are only 52 themes for sketches left (out of 100).

VOX 2012 Christmas newsletter out and it's the best one yet!

December - 2012  H8omVm

I'm working on the summary for my column and blog, but meanwhile you can read full version here.

Time for my usual coverage of VOX newsletter and it's never boring, especially with Christmas VOX!

Usual reminder about our customer service (adding info about holidays) and 3A support on twitter:
3A Customer support, please remember, if you have any concerns or inquiries about your order from Bambaland, please do not hesitate to contact 3A customer support at cs@threeaonline.com or join @3ASupport on twitter. But please remember over the Christmas + new years period our support team will be taking a well earned rest so please be patient, they will get back to you as soon as possible.

With addition of 3A page on Facebook

Ashley sharing his excitement and thoughts about ThreeA:

For the past 5 years I have been thinking and designing toys to made by 3A everyday, and this time every year I think about 3AA and the coming year, I think- do I want to do more, design more, have 3A in my life for another year, and it's always an easy answer... FUCK YEA, 3A grants me an outlet to tell stories and create worlds that go beyond the page or movie or whatever, every toy i design has a story behind it, sometimes it enough for me to know and let you guys create it's extended myth outside of my studio, but nothing is made just for the sake of it. I could not stand the idea of another 12 months of making "product", just to sell, it's a pointless waste of time and very boring. What I see 3A doing is creating worlds ( hence the new logo thingy ), I want to make playgrounds that we all have a chance to play in, my toys are not designed to be carefully sealed and flipped by pilot fish on ebay at the expense of others, they are meant to be played with, looked at while imagining the worlds they live in and having fun most of all. When I saw all the great entries for the pudding boss contest and our 3A Photography book SHOT, I know many of you are enjoying them, and thats the stuff that makes us carry on, to be a counter to the boring, safe, trite shit that fill our life's and toy shelf's!

Fifth year of ThreeA Associates membership (3AA) is just epic this year! We started with first ever 1/12th scale Bramble in 2009, followed with WWRp Nom de Plume , AP Oyabun and introducing 1/6th scale AK F-Legion figure this year. For 2013 we will have WWR Blanc Hunter (1/6th scale BABY!) ; t-shirt with killer container ; 3AA card; accompanied with awesome packaging (designed by Brent Ashe) and other cool stuff. There is extra goodies for fifth year 3AA members:
So speaking of 3AA, the 2013 version onsale 15th Jan 2013 9-00am at Bambaland is the best yet, with beautifully designed packaging by Brent Ashe, the 2013 includes the BLANC HUNTER NOM 1/6th figure, 3AA NOM T-shirt with bullet container, signed Blanc Hunter print and the open all doors membership card! I think for our 5th set anniversary also should reward the 3AA member's who have had our backs since the first recruiting drive... So as our way to say thanks, not only do 5X members ( as in members who have been a 3AA every year till now and get the 2013 membership ) get the 3AA set, but they also get a second T-Shirt and the much loved, nay lusted after NOM Prey-Box. It goes without saying that said Prey-Box will not be offered again!

December - 2012  634ZItDecember - 2012  9nwAbtDecember - 2012  LGQMrtDecember - 2012  RgZ2utDecember - 2012  QqYJ5tDecember - 2012  CRAAPt

What I always loved about VOX , is how it teases upcoming figures and talks about future. Here is what Ashley Wood said about 2013:

“What else, mmm, oh yea, the 3A charity auctions will begin in JAN, get a cool fig scribbled on by by and help some people out as well ! Watch the 3A website for more info in the coming weeks. I guess in closing all I can say is that we are all excited here at 3A for 2013, which we believe will be remembered as one of our best years, from WWR, AK, POPBOT to new Worlds like TOTEM, 3AGO and BORN OF STONE, mixed with handpicked classic IP like The World OF Valve, Microman, Halo, Soloman Kane, Lost Planet, Ma.k, MGS and few we cant mention yet! Add in our publishing and I don’t think I would want to be anywhere else!”

Don’t know about you guys, but I’m particularly excited about completely new TOTEM , 3AGO, Born of stone and all the mentioned intellectual properties: old & new!

Ashley thanking staff, Legion and partners:

“I would also like to thank our great partners in distribution Good Smile (Japan), BBICN (China) , Beast Kingdom (Taiwan), Pongsthon Tumwattana (Thailand)!!!
LEGION – we never take for granted your support, and in return we will give you our best!
Before I go, I want to thank Kim for always saying yes and helping make all this possible! , Benny, Siu, Candy, Ivy, Ching, Kelvin, Tommy, Darius, Gimby, Brent and the HATCHERY for all the hard work you guys put in way beyond duty!”

Images of upcoming figures, including WWR Harold - “on sale Jan 2013 after the 3AA sale, because we want to see your smiles, every 1/6th Harold from Bambaland will come with a 1/12th version packed in, at no extra cost“

December - 2012  CCVVYtDecember - 2012  C4Kskt

Ashley Wood Collection: Severed feet – “the severed trotters will be available sometime, anytime in blindbox and sets!"

December - 2012  KxrOztDecember - 2012  SZq2xtDecember - 2012  RhpGbt

WWRp Grunts – “finally the WWRp bots will have some fleshies to shoot at very soon!”

December - 2012  YkFK5t

1/6th scale Warzomb – “Ready for duty against the robots!”

December - 2012  SF1dyt

Previously we seen Warzombs in 1/12th scale only (photo by chinese_chicken):

December - 2012  O9qwvt

WWRp Caesars wave for retailers

December - 2012  G4yQatDecember - 2012  A0WXUt

Ol Fringy TK – “get to the THAI TOY EXPO, and maybe grab a TQ too !”

December - 2012  U21EQt

In service of him Blind Cowboy Dead Equine superset – “Feb for the IN SERVICE OF HIM SUPER DEAD EQUINE SET! Now with TOMBSHOT rifle!"

December - 2012  JClpot

What always amazed me the most about ThreeA forum and Legion – how many talented people we have and how there is nothing impossible for them. Whatever contest theme and complexity would be , whether it’s animation, photo, sketch or something else – there will always be crazy amount of awesome entries , giving us all hard time to judge and pick the winner.

With Pudding Boss contest it was originally planned to give ten as prizes, but Ashley Wood decided to give away much more and he has something special in mind for participants:

December - 2012  0ozoPt

“After so many cool epic entrants, it was very hard to pick, but out esteemed judges have made their decision, every entry shown here will receive a XMAS 2012 Pudding boss, Benny will be in contact with you soon! But as I like all the entries so much im going to make a special signed print for everyone that entered, but we will worry about that later, as I still have to paint the image! Again, congratulations to all that entered, you helped 3A celebrate 2012!!!
And you know what, I liked many others too, so instead of going the pudding to employees and friends of 3A on mass, im gonna send more out to entrants!”

December - 2012  LGvEWtDecember - 2012  OVfNGtDecember - 2012  AUF4jtDecember - 2012  UEzELtDecember - 2012  CcCbdtDecember - 2012  6frd1tDecember - 2012  QWjFxtDecember - 2012  KKfQXtDecember - 2012  5QgXutDecember - 2012  DuOiutDecember - 2012  TTNm2tDecember - 2012  TVWPltDecember - 2012  UOCFdtDecember - 2012  NGixotDecember - 2012  WH2ZbtDecember - 2012  GDSnNtDecember - 2012  CDp3rtDecember - 2012  VZ6DMtDecember - 2012  SJrlHtDecember - 2012  SQbVotDecember - 2012  KAhxIt

Additional photos of Popbot Shogun TK – on sale at December 20th, 9:00AM HK time at Bambalandstore. Prices most likely will be calculated and announced tomorrow (along with additional info)

December - 2012  Y1SrrmDecember - 2012  EvHygmDecember - 2012  SzXHFm

gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:27 pm

Popbot Shogun TK prices and details:

Popbot Shogun TKs go on pre-order, on December 20th, 9:00AM Hong Kong time at www.bambalandstore.com ; if you are still confused by Hong Kong time , it corresponds to: Wednesday (19th) 8:00 PM New York time ; Thursday 1:00 AM GMT; Thursday 10:00 AM Tokyo time.

Price is 140USD for Shogun TKs (same price & gear for all)

3AA members will have access to the SHOGUN HOLDOUT 2pack (Gorei and Tsuki), which costs 240USD and it will also comes with a poster.

Here is a bit of an awesome photos by iHump and good old toy erotica by catawalk , all from Bambaboss contest photo thread (which is loaded with cool stuff).

December - 2012  KJbtAtDecember - 2012  VPcpstDecember - 2012  O2f7VtDecember - 2012  LDxdAtDecember - 2012  KQLBqtDecember - 2012  7xD6btDecember - 2012  YpQXDtDecember - 2012  6JJUSt

With 20 hours before Popbot Shogun TKs go up at Bambalandstore, it's time to open F5 bar and get ready to be blown away by art & sketches (wink wink to the authors).

Pre-order details:

Popbot Shogun TKs go on pre-order, on December 20th, 9:00AM Hong Kong time at www.bambalandstore.com ; if you are still confused by Hong Kong time , it corresponds to: Wednesday (19th) 8:00 PM New York time ; Thursday 1:00 AM GMT; Thursday 10:00 AM Tokyo time.

Price is 140USD for Shogun TKs (same price & gear for all)

3AA members will have access to the SHOGUN HOLDOUT 2pack, which costs 240USD and it also comes with a poster.

3AA members have guaranteed 24 hours buying window on 3AA 2pack and standard Shoguns.

There is no 3pack, as 7Bones is always a single character and strong individual!

Shogun TK story:
There were only ten that ever walked with us, that each could hold an army at bay single handed. They say we will never see their kind again and each of the ten shelter silent wisdom cast from a memory of the end. These are the SHOGUN TK.

Photos:

December - 2012  FwYbntDecember - 2012  XjORxtDecember - 2012  RPAZatDecember - 2012  SzXHFtDecember - 2012  EvHygtDecember - 2012  Y1Srrt

Shipping update:

We plan to start shipping of following figures next weekend (December 29 – 30):

Action Portable The Two OYA TK 2p (offered during Action Portable Slicer / Heavy TK release)
Action Portable Dark Sarge Zomb (offered during Action Portable Fighting JC release)
Adventure Kartel Charkin pre-order version (pre-mades shipped out few months ago)
Adventure Kartel Cherry Bomb

I will bring more updates during first week of January, I know that our Hatchery is working hard to finish manufacturing and preparing other figures for shipping.

At the moment, I can say that within January we plan to ship out MGS REX Bambalandstore exclusive edition (comes in slightly different packaging; poster and miniature pilot) and remaining batches of MGS REX to retailers. We deeply apologize for the extra wait , for this giant (box size: 55.5x47x53.5 cm and more than 8kgs in total weight). It’s the most complicated & detailed figure we ever produced and we wanted to make it great and gave it as much love, care and attention, as possible. Thank you so much for your patience and I hope that you will love your REX!

Links to REX reviews, which were posted some time ago:

MGS REX retail version detailed review by Toy-People (in Chinese), including two videos of working rail gun and 360 degree view of this massive beast in standing and sitting position: http://www.toy-people.com/?p=19516

In-depth review of MGS REX retail version (in English) by Rad Toy Review, featuring lots & lots of beautiful photos: http://radtoyreview.com/2012/11/02/review-3as-metal-gear-solid-rex/

As usual, if you have any questions whatsoever about your ThreeA orders (or special instructions/wishes in mind), you are more than welcome to contact our customer service professionals at cs@threeaonline.com . Over the Christmas and January 1st our CS team will be taking a well earned rest so if your inquiries will be send during the Holidays, they will get back to you as soon as possible. Please never hesitate to contact us, we would be delighted to help you! Of course you can reach out for advice and direction to 3Asupport on twitter or engage with our official 3AVOX Facebook page.

Popbot Shogun TK sale starts in 20 minutes from now. One thing though, if you are 3AA members, you have 24 hours buying window on 3AA 2pack and standard Shogun TKs and there is absolutely no need to be there at 9:00AM HK time sharp.
I know that some people are very irritated by Bambalandstore slowness during start of the sale, usually it happens because massive peak load on the store, which slows Bambalandstore down is around 9:00AM - 9:20AM HK time, then it's quick & easy, so if you have that extra time on your hands, I would really recommend to wait just a tiny bit.
Again...Shogun TK pre-order starts on December 20th, 9:00AM HK time, it corresponds to: Wednesday (19th) 8:00 PM New York time ; Thursday 1:00 AM GMT; Thursday 10:00 AM Tokyo time.

Sweet surprise, Ash found some time and popped up at the bar to share some info and now I'm in trouble (in a good way of course):
howdy chaps, wanted to say thanks for another year of great support and general legionism !
Great to see the art and conversation here!
Stay safe over the holidays, im going to be setting up another art bunker/studio as the war on lame shit continues.
One bit of news which some of you might dig is that we are partnering with IDW to make a 3A imprint for comics. Im going to be dedicating large part of 2013 to make the best comics I can with others that stay true to me and 3A.
best shogun art picked by gimby gets a roughed up weathered Rothchild as a prize !
back to pulling desks apart!
ash

Update 9:30HK time:
Shogun TKs are up at Bambalandstore, even though it was experiencing technical difficulties during first hour of the sale, it's more stable now.
To remind you, 3AA members have 24 hours buying window for Gorei, Tsuki, Shibo and 2pack (which isn't 3AA only anymore, just poster and better price advantage).

Update 12:32HK time:
Since Bambalandstore is still inaccessible from some regions , we put Shogun TKs at www.gallerythreea.com as well, so you can try now which site works the best for you. 3AA discount for 3AA members, is calculated during final steps of checkout.
If you by accident made more than one payment (and your paypal got charged twice for the same order) please write an email to cs@threeaonline.com and we will take care of it ASAP. Give it some though, as our CS is very busy at the moment.
We are truly sorry for all the trouble, but nothing can withstand desire for Shogun TK!
I'm told, that there will be no surprises at G3A, if you want to hunt for something, then Bambalandstore is the way.

Update 13:25HK time
DIY SHOGUN LTD UPDATE
THERE WAS AN ERROR IN DESCRIPTION, ONLY ONE WAS OFFERED FOR 140USD, NOT TWO
IF YOU BOUGHT THEM AND WANT TO HAVE A REFUND, PLEASE CONTACT CS@THREEAONLINE.COM
Sorry for the trouble

Update 13:42HK time
Because of the mistake at Bambalandstore description, DIY Shogun is available at G3A as well. www.gallerythreea.com - 3A toys section, don't know how long he will be up there.

Ashley Wood thanking Legion for Popbot Shogun TK support:
You guys are great
Thanks for making the SHOGUN TK sale a great success, even if bamba to a slap ! CHEERS !

and posting DIY Shogun TK and Shogun Shadow and Light LTD set art for those who asked

December - 2012  IMUV9tDecember - 2012  Vuhe8t

Speaking about surprises, here is the information from the store (no photos were given, except for the box art provided above):

Tomorrow King SHOGUN DIY (dropped two times at Bamba and one time at G3A, based on my observations, which might be wrong)
- Our Price: $140.00
- 1x 1/6th fully articulated figure , its all white a DIY !
- Shipping is included at no extra charge
- Order is not complete until we receive notice of payment from Paypal
- Order is not transferable
- No refunds
- Will ship in 2nd Qtr 2013

Tomorrow King SHOGUN SHADOW AND LIGHT SET LTD (dropped at least two times based on my observation, at Bambalandstore)
- Our Price: $240.00
- 2x 1/6th fully articulated figure SHADOW AND LIGHT
- Shipping is included at no extra charge
- Order is not complete until we receive notice of payment from Paypal
- Order is not transferable
- No refunds
- Will ship in 2nd Qtr 2013

Update 21:52 HK time
Based on what I see on my end, both Bambalandstore and G3A are much more stable and reliable at the moment.

If you are experiencing problems with Bambalandstore , you can go to G3A -> 3A toys section and vice-versa.

If you are existing 3AA member and didn't activate G3A back in September 2012,
you can use forgot your password process here: https://www.gallerythreea.com/store/index.php?route=account/forgotten , you will have to enter your email (the one you use to login to Bambalandstore) , enter captcha code and you will receive newly generated password in the email. After that, please change your password at my account and review your shipping information at "modify your address book" window

Sorry again for your trouble and any technical issues during Shogun TK sale.

F5 forum art and sketches submitted so far:

December - 2012  NoXAltDecember - 2012  Mnc6StDecember - 2012  WfnyYtDecember - 2012  BEzg5tDecember - 2012  CYaxmtDecember - 2012  FgVuetDecember - 2012  UBwXitDecember - 2012  9uCM4tDecember - 2012  RPw27tDecember - 2012  RaCXztDecember - 2012  H0NBitDecember - 2012  Giuy1tDecember - 2012  Ws93mtDecember - 2012  PxeeztDecember - 2012  EEZXvtDecember - 2012  6IigytDecember - 2012  9BTlktDecember - 2012  K7QGltDecember - 2012  UyGZ2tDecember - 2012  AnlvEtDecember - 2012  ZFcwjtDecember - 2012  XnK4JtDecember - 2012  JSOnCtDecember - 2012  KZ04BtDecember - 2012  OuialtDecember - 2012  Eh7mAtDecember - 2012  EVCqxtDecember - 2012  KLmy8tDecember - 2012  QCzfQtDecember - 2012  QRT4LtDecember - 2012  PSzThtDecember - 2012  XriSVtDecember - 2012  UUmV2tDecember - 2012  Tw2UrtDecember - 2012  ZRllxtDecember - 2012  YTAk3t

authors names will be added later on

online gallery: https://imgur.com/a/zgjU2#0

My dear friends, you keep asking me about surprises (DIY and Shadow and Light 2pack), as much, as I would love to help you and give you any update, but I just don't know. Surprises always been Ashley Wood's territory and only he solely knows whether there will be more or not ; and when they are coming up.

I made the promise to myself, unless I'm asked by Ash to share surprise info - I'm not commenting about them, as things can change in a blink of an eye, and there will be only more misunderstanding and drama. I truly hope that everyone will score what he/she wants and be happy about it. Currently all standard Shogun TK singles are up at Bambalandstore and G3A, and 2pack is for everyone, giving all a good chance to score these awesome Tomorrow Kings at best possible prices we can provide.
I haven't slept for a good while now (comes with being vampire and job description), so unless something else comes up, I'll do my news column update at ThreeA forum and hit the bed. Keep smiling, submitting your sketches to F5 Bar for fun and best sketch wins you dirty WWR Rothchild New Dawn Fades edition (shown bellow) and don't forget that world doesn't end tomorrow!

December - 2012  Z3xvVt

This goes to all Pudding Boss contest winners

If you saw your winning entry at Christmas VOX, please send following information to pudding2012@bambasia.com :
)your winning image and full contact info, including: your name, address and contact phone number
)address (must be in Chinese, if you are from China)
Congratulation to the contest winners and thank you again for your amazing entries!

52 sketches already submitted to New Dawn Fades Rothchild contest: https://imgur.com/a/zgjU2#0 , deadline : once Shogun TK leaves the store.

Shogun TK sale is done, so that's the deadline for F5 bar sketches at ThreeA forum. I'm gonna browse through 122 pages to recheck for sketches. I'll announce the winner shortly!

Final selection of F5 forum art and sketches submitted:

December - 2012  NoXAltDecember - 2012  Mnc6StDecember - 2012  WfnyYtDecember - 2012  BEzg5tDecember - 2012  CYaxmtDecember - 2012  FgVuetDecember - 2012  UBwXitDecember - 2012  9uCM4tDecember - 2012  RPw27tDecember - 2012  RaCXztDecember - 2012  H0NBitDecember - 2012  Giuy1tDecember - 2012  Ws93mtDecember - 2012  PxeeztDecember - 2012  EEZXvtDecember - 2012  6IigytDecember - 2012  9BTlktDecember - 2012  K7QGltDecember - 2012  UyGZ2tDecember - 2012  AnlvEtDecember - 2012  ZFcwjtDecember - 2012  XnK4JtDecember - 2012  JSOnCtDecember - 2012  KZ04BtDecember - 2012  OuialtDecember - 2012  Eh7mAtDecember - 2012  EVCqxtDecember - 2012  KLmy8tDecember - 2012  QCzfQtDecember - 2012  QRT4LtDecember - 2012  PSzThtDecember - 2012  XriSVtDecember - 2012  UUmV2tDecember - 2012  Tw2UrtDecember - 2012  ZRllxtDecember - 2012  YTAk3tDecember - 2012  VvkRBtDecember - 2012  SzQwntDecember - 2012  XuRy2tDecember - 2012  LeTLWtDecember - 2012  EeUgUtDecember - 2012  VsJpvtDecember - 2012  BwL2otDecember - 2012  QXqYFtDecember - 2012  B0xKItDecember - 2012  00JzvtDecember - 2012  KBFz5tDecember - 2012  MWLwUtDecember - 2012  DS0aJtDecember - 2012  Ukb6htDecember - 2012  70hHitDecember - 2012  TGP3ftDecember - 2012  Z1VPZtDecember - 2012  PJgaVtDecember - 2012  PbGMqtDecember - 2012  Q2h4itDecember - 2012  0H2FztDecember - 2012  VuHhgtDecember - 2012  3hwSytDecember - 2012  Y4GdWtDecember - 2012  HL2QNtDecember - 2012  UNVTtt

online gallery: https://imgur.com/a/zgjU2#0 (with author names)

Authors (in no particular order):

chanimation, thejikas (5), defcon, robmcm , Ryno38 (2), speedmarkedmond , tuatalokjobsamud , sophora, BRiZL (2), Grish, fink, giantdwarf , Mouse9090 (3), dienstag, JeAA, Legion of Iron, chanimation, expathos, joebad , saintzenith, CallsignE27 (2), basyabasya1, cromagnus (3), savior, kalenov, Michael Wulf , chiendol, catawalk, Custard4gravy , Kyle Olson, victorchew , Saigonradio , mcocido , ruins, gunm, chrisorbit, Mr.Roboto, JENGO, soil, allenmatrix, jakesons, ictoys, eightb8ll , BehindTheMask, watanabekun, giantdwarf , Knives, abex44, CHERRY BOMB, Ying Choy, David Hyung

And Rothchild goes to...

Each good story always starts with the tradition and this one isn’t an exception.

During all Bambalandstore sale, we have a fun thread at ThreeA forum, which goes live 24 hours prior to the sale and stays alive until product is up at the store. It’s the best place to share the excitement, ask questions and have some good old fun. One of the rituals of that thread is that we allow & encourage fan art from our boardies, only rule is that it has to be inspired and dedicated to the product on sale, usually there aren’t any prizes and people do it just for fun.

Yesterday, Ashley said that there will be New Dawn Fades Rothchild (never offered for sale) prize to the best sketch author. Sound great right?! And it becomes only better: at the end three winners were picked!

So prepare to meet them: Mr.Roboto , giantdwarf and BRiZL. Congratulations guys, well deserved!

December - 2012  00Jzvt December - 2012  EEZXvt December - 2012  Ws93mt

62 entries were submitted and it was insanely hard to pick the winners, because everyone was bloody good! Huge thank you goes to everyone…you were great! Gallery with all the submissions (including three mentioned above) and author names can be seen here on imgur: https://imgur.com/a/zgjU2#0
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:28 pm

Holidays at ThreeA office:

Over the Christmas (25-26) and January 1st our Custer Service team ( cs@threeaonline.com ) will be taking well earned rest so if your inquiries will be send around that time, they will get back to you as soon as possible.

I want to wish you Merry Christmas and I hope you will spend great time with your family and friends!

As mentioned previously, we have a set date for 3AA 2013 sale and it's January 15th 9:00AM HK time. Details will be announced soon, but if you aren't 3AA member and looking forward to become one, you don't have to worry much as last years it's been pretty easy. For example this year membership package was available for 24 hours window at Bambalandstore, you just had to go there, do usual checkout procedure (by adding 3AA 2012 to your cart), add some details (like what name you wanted to have on the card) and that's it. If you inclined to read more about soon to expire: 3AA 2012 membership, you can read about it in January 2012 VOX newsletter, meanwhile I expect more details about 3AA 2013 and such after the New Year.

December - 2012  Fxz6Rt

Time to share cool 3A toys photos by our boardies. In light of whole "end of the world" thing, I been thinking about Zomb apocalypse and these photos by Nael came to my mind:

December - 2012  2LnXhtDecember - 2012  1pxERt

Visual masterpiece by our forum magician zzzzz, reminds me of old Western movies:

December - 2012  KsnHDt

Stunning WWR troops deployment photo by Mouse9090

December - 2012  GhdcYt

A bit of Christmas spirit by Oneluckyboy and kiwizor:

December - 2012  PqOmLtDecember - 2012  XhpDzt

"Waiting for Eternity" by randallong

December - 2012  TQ2I7t

More Christmas spirit and NY wishes from ThreeA Legion:

by ocyakumi

December - 2012  ExXtHt

by Desmond Chu

December - 2012  Lpo4Rt

by 林小馬

December - 2012  YGSmdtDecember - 2012  Vw0Wot

by Steve Kyuuketsuki Grzybowski

December - 2012  C1Zmbt

by Paul Benson

December - 2012  HlfNtt

by Ying Choy

December - 2012  Jw4fXt

by ULTRAMAN

December - 2012  T6BEZt

Magnificent WWR photos by Ken Lee

December - 2012  K3wzYtDecember - 2012  SjQaqt

Charity auctions will be held at Thailand Toy Expo (January 10 - 13 in Bangkok) , more details coming...for now I can say that people from abroad can participate as well.

December - 2012  SnRWvt

ThreeA and BBICN at ACG exhibition reminder (as it starts just in few days from now)

December - 2012  UJ5RYm

ThreeA x Maschinen Krieger 1/12th scale Kröte in Hobby Japan magazine.

December - 2012  USYEEtDecember - 2012  5t47Wt

Large scale photo of MGS RAY unpainted prototype from Hobby Japan:

December - 2012  ApE4Xt

If you study the photo closely you will see that RAY went a long way from April 2012, when this pic was taken by me at Re-Venture:

December - 2012  OciAwt

Real Steel: Atom , damn...he looks good!

December - 2012  OZPcmt

Popbot Waza TK and Irimi TQ - exclusives for Thailand Toy Expo (January 10 - 13 in Bangkok)

December - 2012  0RVEGtDecember - 2012  UMnNft

Pudding Bambaboss Christmas VOX prize in hand photos by Dennis Chau

December - 2012  Ec5PLtDecember - 2012  H2rRFtDecember - 2012  WOS3at

Time to show some kickass photos from ACG 2012 at Guangzhou!

Lets start with awesome Popbot 7Bones Queeny and Wasabi cosplay, photographed by BBICN forum member: p36137

December - 2012  UO3iBtDecember - 2012  8Mz8wtDecember - 2012  9Vghut

ThreeA x VALVe Portal: Atlas and P-Body painted prototypes shown at ACG 2012 , photographed by BBICN forum member: p36137

December - 2012  S0Jo7t

Epic diorama display at ACG, photographed and posted at BBICN forum by forum member: p36137 and lion

December - 2012  2wPJDtDecember - 2012  7OArktDecember - 2012  2X0WZtDecember - 2012  OjHTUtDecember - 2012  WatiLtDecember - 2012  O6wmStDecember - 2012  WUWnDtDecember - 2012  V3oBstDecember - 2012  1qwoXtDecember - 2012  Iq3iltDecember - 2012  UoUQ7tDecember - 2012  HuUp7tDecember - 2012  L06vntDecember - 2012  QDoYLt

WWR and WWRp Harolds on display at ThreeA x BBICN booth at ACG, photographed by BBICN forum members: p36137

December - 2012  9c3a7tDecember - 2012  CqYcxtDecember - 2012  OtxpstDecember - 2012  3d4fhtDecember - 2012  B4zoRt

ThreeA x BBICN ACG exclusives: Popbot Munich NTQ; KDO TK and AK Hard Nipples set, photographed by BBICN forum member: p36137

December - 2012  UmdVhtDecember - 2012  WENwKtDecember - 2012  KnaEKt

More photos of figures on the display (including 1:1 JEA Large Martin, lifesize Pudding Bambaboss and lonely 1:1 Square) photographed by BBICN forum member: p36137

December - 2012  OkbiftDecember - 2012  PasI7tDecember - 2012  RVdk3tDecember - 2012  P7c4btDecember - 2012  4hsFVtDecember - 2012  JaSuvtDecember - 2012  QQnbWtDecember - 2012  3TolWtDecember - 2012  DUoAytDecember - 2012  IWDPstDecember - 2012  OnNBptDecember - 2012  QT2AutDecember - 2012  WcF8QtDecember - 2012  GD2retDecember - 2012  JiXvwtDecember - 2012  WAQVDtDecember - 2012  60LgktDecember - 2012  GGc55t

Time to show some more cool stuff from ThreeA and BBICN booth at ACG and let's start with our boardie kaworu17, sharing his experience:
"just came back from the con. the display there is great! i like the diorama.
some info about the things offered there:
as mentioned in the blog, u can get ak 3 pack, kdo and ntq there. but there is actually more!
for some purchases, u get 2 1/6 tee and a 1/6 bag.
they have a new book called weare which is similar to entr3at but featuring some to be released stuff too.
and also there is a chance to win a DIY bertie container."

That new book is something, which is particularly exciting for me, as I was HUGE fan of nearly 300 pages big ENTREAT catalog, which came out at 2010. If anyone has photos of "weare" in hand, please send it my way, would love to put them up.

Here are photos of AK Mumbs prototypes, photographed by Danny Pak

December - 2012  PWFU7tDecember - 2012  EGrI6tDecember - 2012  OCVvItDecember - 2012  DZvTgtDecember - 2012  T7YdqtDecember - 2012  RB6eItDecember - 2012  34mGUt

And here is the first AK Mumbs teaser , we saw some time ago:

December - 2012  G7gLMt

Real Steel: Atom on display at ACG, photographed by Danny Pak

December - 2012  OBQ9Kt

ACG exclusives: Popbot TK KDO, Munich NTQ and AK Hard Nipples 3pack[/url] photographed by Edmond Tsoi and Luffysan

December - 2012  C2uentDecember - 2012  UAeZdtDecember - 2012  H5madtDecember - 2012  KTcbAtDecember - 2012  Tic4NtDecember - 2012  32fsPt

[b]WWR EMGY Dropcloth 1.5U
on display at ACG, photographed by Danny Pak

December - 2012  N0do5tDecember - 2012  ZZKnRtDecember - 2012  4hIROt

Fuck Jenga bot head on display at ACG, photographed by Danny Pak

December - 2012  D4qQ4tDecember - 2012  NBA9RtDecember - 2012  X1mi9t

And finally: It's December 31st in my part of the world and I want to take a moment and say few words about 365 days of what was supposed to be - the last year for mankind (according to Mayans).

By all means 2012 wasn't an easy year, economy is still in the recession in many part of the world; people are struggling to make a living; lots of horrible things, tragedies & tough shit happened. Hopefully next year will be a lot easier and I certainly wish to everyone: lots of health, happiness and LOVE. Unfortunately we are just human beings (as much as that), we aren't all mighty, but words can kill and words can cure and breathe-in life...call your loved ones and just say how much you love them , you think that it's nothing and they know it anyway, but sometimes worlds like that can change the world.

2013 is going to be fifth year of ThreeA existence and our FIVE years Anniversary and according to my feelings and inner excitement, it's going to be the best one yet!

Happy New Year!

December - 2012  1t6Sgt

*Fighting JC Santa by Artoo
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down