World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June - 2014

Go down

June - 2014 Empty June - 2014

Post by gimbat Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:42 pm

June 2014

Latest Q&A session with Ashley Wood added to www.wo3a.com :
http://www.worldofthreea.com/threea-production-blog/qa32

and to 3AVOX Facebook page notes:
here

Here are last weekend 3ALegion pics which were featured at our threeAtoys Instagram (please keep in mind that photos on Instagram are optimized in size for phone screens and don't come in high quality) by freaksugar and rhenomodo

June - 2014 Kmu9NvCtJune - 2014 6KFToi4t

Look back at last Sunday Q&A session with Ashley Wood:

Happy Sunday to everyone and welcome to 32nd Q&A session with Ashley Wood! We been doing these session since September, so it's been a good while and absolute pleasure! Everyone needs a break now and then though and at the moment, I can't say when the next session will go up.

Below, you will find answers on such questions such as Popbot 7Bones upcoming release; Marvel Spiderman; some info on INK virus in Adventure Kartel Universe; Transformers; MK2 Berties in WWR EVOL and much more.

Meanwhile, you can still submit your interesting and original questions by various ways: contacting me via mail gimbat@threeAonline.com ; by using Ask thread here at 3A forum; submitting them by posting at 3AVOX Facebook page wall or via 3Asupport twitter. Thank you for sending your questions and for your continuous interest everyone, these sessions wouldn't be so fun without support!

Q: It was really very convenient when we got once, the announcement about a couple future sales more than a month prior or sort of regular pattern, when sales were announced with at least two weeks notice. Lately it seems that only a short notice is given and as much, as I would love to support the sale, I don't have the money for it and it's incredibly tough to use my 3AA status. Maybe you could revert to the old practice or give us pre-order dates ahead?
A: I know its tough but we really have no idea sometimes as in lately due us figuring out what figure can be made in what window etc. I agree it must be a pain and have had talk to figure this out, you can certainly believe if we had the exact info we would share it, we are not be coy or playing games as this effects our sales and your enjoyment. As an experiment ill post Junes predicted sales, some might change but its at least a heads up.

Q: Any chance of getting a 1/1 scale tee of the Wu/F-legion tee from the Panda set?
A: I would but sadly the shirts sell in very small numbers and kinda end up costing us. I don't really want to do the offer and see if its supported thing, and disappoint the people who ordered etc just because we didn't reach a goal. We have never not honored a sale in the last 6 years, even when the haunt ordered failed to cover costs, and I think thats how we will continue. I know I mentioned we might try the see what they order system but after much thought Im sticking to the old way!

Q: Since JC only uses his hands for battle (no weapons) would it be possible on future releases to get a few different positioned hands (ala Bruce Lee-ish) for action posing and beat downs?
A: No more JC for at the foreseeable, but If he does make another round I'm sure some new hands can be made!

Q: Hey Ash, any word on when we might find out the purpose of the Bamba points?
A: When we catch up with everything, as you know we have never mentioned or promoted them , just a thing for the future when we can do it right!

Q: Is there a Dead Asto origin story (apart from the comic which we saw during the sale) or will there be one?
A: There is a story and origin he has to be killed, but thats for another time, these stores are told via the toys and story lines that grow with each release etc. Dead Astro has some interesting linage!

Q: I would love to see WWR, AK, and Popbot characters with different skin tones to represent the rest of the people in the world. Nothing culture specific, but rather different skin tones other than just white, like tan and brown. I Would you consider for example a grunt with a brown skin tone, or a TQ with tan or brown skin? What do you say?
A: Making different colour skin for specific characters like a brown or tan Grunt would be cool and does make sense in the scheme of a world wide war, but the TQ /TK are specific and their origins are pre deposed to light skin and will stay as they are. When applicable ill see what can do about changing up skin colour, but I also don't want it to be a case of doing it for the sake of it or shoe horning it in, there is no integrity in that, and therefore no reason for me to do it!

Q: The UKTQ is coming along, when might we see another weathered TQ? Would also be good to see another loper soon?
A: Im sure some weathered TQ will rise from the dirt!

Q: Great to hear that Dr. Doom is close to final reveal and Ultron is almost done! Great to hear we are getting DC character from threeA too! Spider-Man is my favorite Marvel character and I was just wondering how is he coming along? And if there is anything about your design you can share with us without spoiling the fun of the reveal?
A: Well there are two figures in the box for Spidey!

Q: In the description of Soot Panda Wu, it says "The ink virus has reached China!" Now is the ink virus the same thing that let's the Mission Family change into Shadow mode? And if so is it something you get taught or is it an infection that happens to characters, does one get the ink virus from contact with another that is infected? Does it change the way they act? Are they aggressive and chaotic in shadow mode or do they have control over their actions? And is the ink virus the curse Merde talks about that affects his bloodline?
A: Well the INK virus or curse if you will goes back to the start of the MISSION bloodline and ties into the Shadow family. The original Mission adventurer ( Morbid Mission) started out digging in the tombs in Egypt, it went pear shaped from there.

Q: What does the F in F-Legion stand for?
A: Fucked , as in -- they are fucked the moment they are made sent to war…

Q: Since you reveal that 3A will making Transformers toys, will it based by classic G1 or by movie version?
A: 3A is making them, thats all Ill say for now!

Q: EVOL Square looks great! Do you plan to insert sound effects? I want to hear Square's voice.
A: I want to do that, just not there with the quality I want in a small package. Hopefully one day I can release a talking, fuck I wanna make a real one and have patrol your house, thats where my thinking is at!

Q: If you were going to make a soundtrack for each of your IP's what bands or sounds would you use?
A: mmm shit, thats a question and half! ill think on that!

Q: I just ordered Bronze Edo, my first 1/6th TK figure, and I am really excited to see it. Can you give us any back story on the different EDOs? Different colors for different missions?
A: Bronze EDO are commanders, each color reflects status and general mission status. The colour scheme is mainly for the human populations that they protect, when you see say a Bronze Edo you know that A, something is up, and B shit is covered and something is gonna get a kicking!

Q: I believe all of your supports are dying to know when will 7 bones and TKLUB release will take the stand at Bambalandstore. Will you be able to share which month this might happen?
A: 7B Slicer as mentioned 7th june at Bamba!

Q: You mentioned in previous Q&A that WWR focus is 1/6th scale. Is this a (lack of) support issue (of the WWRp range), or a personal preference to develop the 1/6th range, and we'll see a catch up later on down the line for the WWRp figures?
A: To be honest the 1/6th support drives the WWR line, WWRp is done as I like the size but does thane the same backing.

Q: I know this is a long shot of a question but... Ash I just recently purchased and finished your complete book ZvR and absolutely fell in love with Warbot have you considered making an EVOL version of Warbot or it's still a chance to see him among WWR Berties MK2?
A: No Warbot really isn't a WWR character, kinda was just a meta crossover but very different worlds, if any Warbot is to be made it wil be under the ZVR banner!

Q: Are Berties MK2 going to be WWR release or they will be transformed into WWR EVOL MK 2.1?
A: No more WWR releases, all WWR EVOL releases, as there are many MK2's on the battle field in the EVOL period its only apt!

Q: Do you have any news to share about Kozo and perhaps some news about Bamba version of Underverse Explorer?
A: News as in shipping? Well the masks being removable made it a longer production period, though its worked out really well, not too long !

Q: Any idea when the first 3AGO's will go on sale at Bambalandstore?
A: June, I would say 3-4th week if all goes well! I want them more than anyone!!!

Q: Any info on SDCC-exclusive figure(s) this year?
A: Yup there are.

Q: What happened to Shadow Merde? And if he about to hit Bambalandstore, could you please announce the time beforehand?
A: ha, I I thought we had sold him… crap.. mmm ok ill announce asap a sale date!

Q: Will Fighting JC ever have a disciple?
A: He has no time for such stuff, he is busting heads, not talking about shit, cracking skulls and taking names yo! The time for talk and conjecture are long gone, action over words this time around!

Q: Besides Fighting JC, Tommy Mission, Bleak Mission, the Drown, Fat Drown Ankou Ex and Rehel, are there other Adventure Kartel team members?
A: Yes…

Q: Would you ever consider doing a tribute figure to Jean Giraud / Moebius. Something like Arzach, Blueberry or Major Grubert to name a few. I would love to see some of his characters come to life as a figures. Thanks for your time, hope your doing great!
A: I have asked to do very similar type figures with many people, the bummer is these toys are break even at best, and when said parties hear there isn't any big $$ they basically close the door in your face… Contrary to most reports there isn't a goldmine in toys and if you aint doing it for love your gonna be a sad fucker! I would drove to make toys for many Moebius stories from Blueberry to Arzach!

Q: Question from Chinese fans here, would it be possible to have translation of all Q&A in Chinese section of WO3A blog?
A: Would love to see something like that! I agree, anyone want to do it ?

Q: Do you / your kids have any pets beside Emma now? Do you go on the long walks with Emma, like on the beach or what's your favorite activity?
A: We have a few pets, dogs and cats, Beaches are tough for Emma as beagles are a tad short and the sand blows up in their face, she enjoys a good walk n the park, tracking scents etc

Let's grow old together is 3A arts & toys show held at Shibuya PARCO and Wonder Festival 2014 [Summer] in Japan.

There will be Ashley Wood arts(prints), sculptures, and 3A toys at the show. The Show will run from July 25th to August 5th. As well as exhibiting arts and toys, 3A will be releasing exclusive LGOT toys to celebrate the occasion. More information on all aspects of LGOT will be released soon.

June - 2014 JGdDn2Bt

Blister carded Square 2 pack (and there is something more to this too!) for Let's Grow Old Together:

June - 2014 BgI6NKAtJune - 2014 Zuiuy8Kt

Official site for the event:
http://www.threeajapanshow.com/

Popbot 7Bones TK Slicer Yaro goes up for pre-order on June 9th at www.bambalandstore.com . Previous 7Bones figures: Wasabi Tomorrow King; Kyoku Oyabun; Queeny; Shogun Shiho.

June - 2014 Bn4vZjUtJune - 2014 OYbwientJune - 2014 EnpzXUft

Donker! can be discussed here on the forum.

June - 2014 UxqoLaEt

This week we are starting shipping out following releases:

*Adventure Kartel Peppermint Grove and Soy
*Adventure Kartel RED NIGHT JC
*Adventure Kartel CUSTARD HAIR KILLER JC
pre-mades
*World of Isobelle Pascha A QUITE NIGHT IN release
*CNY DRINKING MIYU release
*ACTION PORTABLE ANKOU EX SXCLB BOUNCER LITTLE SHADOW MK2 LATEX SET

We have few more releases on June shipping list and I will do the update regarding them as soon, as possible.

Recently shipped figures and releases (for you to keep easier track of things):

*TKLUB Number Four Ronin Oya Sun
*Popbot TK Ronin Snow Blind
*Kuma Attack Pascha release (including Squidy Fondle Miyu Justcosplay )
*HALO Emile-A239 Spartan-III release

If you haven't received tracking info and want to request tracking number or have any questions about your awaiting fulfillment orders, please never hesitate to contact our Customer Service professionals at cs@threeAonline.com , we will be delighted to help you! If you prefer social networks, you can reach out for advice and direction to 3Asupport on twitter or engage with our official 3AVOX Facebook page.

Pre-order for exclusive Milk Magazine version of The Invincible Iron Man opens tomorrow at Milk Cargo.

June - 2014 AIeGhUotJune - 2014 FFjR10Qt

Pre-Order stars on: 5th June 2014
Price: HKD1888 shipped worldwide (around USD244, depending on currency exchange rates)
Pre-Order at: http://www.milkcargo.com/
Including: Numbered certificate and named cert. card
Pre-Order cut off date : 30th June 2014 (Limited)
Estimated shipping date : 4th Quarter 2014

Supanova Expo about threeA and Ashley Wood at Sydney and Perth:
http://www.supanova.com.au/news/ashley-wood-3a-toys-appearing-supanova-sydney-perth/

And here are the floor plans for each of the locations

Supanova Sydney:
Sydney Showgrounds, Olympic Park
June 13 - 15, 2014
3A Booth # 93

June - 2014 EgXCItMt

Supanova Perth:
Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre
June 20 - 22, 2014
3A Booth #9

June - 2014 FIkmwBCt

May Photo Thread is reviewed and as usual, I want to thank everyone who participated in the thread first and this time it's these amazing people:

chiendol, A_Locomotive, CarterBO, wide_snow, Oracle, klownismy, Albino, Edgeloper, saru7, JeAA, heigen, miracle bubbles, Goopiag, A-vin, dennisok, Darthgothikus, illadvised, 1054hits, lone_idiot, SlowBrom, Skuldren, counterfeit, Oyabun Oso, wide_snow, gundamben831, Nhu aSCii, Sideburns, sunnycrowe, mrtx.45, joshimus

Thank you guys so much for your photos and for making judging challenging and fun!

Top photo of May 14 Photo Thread goes to jetwin for this creepy WWR photo.

June - 2014 5UGPgVem

Special mentions by chatchawan, between2worlds, IronChap, Mouse9090, ThatNewToySmell, JDF48, bubs67, Hunterd1, tome, shikura, terce, zzzzz, Jeroloper

June - 2014 EgrYiaEtJune - 2014 Me9ZwsetJune - 2014 EZhZDIXtJune - 2014 EeRduG1tJune - 2014 HgChu4BtJune - 2014 AyVg2c8tJune - 2014 LPsqO5itJune - 2014 ID42pSTtJune - 2014 Mjf78AetJune - 2014 F8uoKxAtJune - 2014 JVTXKdZtJune - 2014 Spf2yRbtJune - 2014 X7BNZY3t

Thanks to everyone and looking very much forward to your photos in June photo thread

Meanwhile, we still have Popbot Bronze EDO Commander resident sale running at www.bambalandstore.com till June 11th and here is more fan-art by our boardies:

June - 2014 UT1lrXJtJune - 2014 X4tBTkJtJune - 2014 JajjpcatJune - 2014 D4gl4OwtJune - 2014 AcP9WLVt

album link: (authors names will be added later on)
https://imgur.com/a/ZG5se

Pre-order for exclusive 13.5 inches (34cm) tall Milk Emergency version of The Invincible Iron Man is live at Milk Cargo (direct link here)

Here are few photos from Milk Cargo store:

June - 2014 PWQuaUotJune - 2014 AyYQOx3tJune - 2014 0mYl03ktJune - 2014 CFoI8PGtJune - 2014 AXKqxA9tJune - 2014 Lno2uNHt

And according to their store: A collector card with collector name and a unique number is included for every figure.

An update from www.threeajapanshow.com:

The blister carded Square 2pack is a part of the special limited edition of Japanese "WWR Complete" published by PIE books!
Actually, it is not a blister card but a blister slipcase!
The standard version of the Japanese WWR book will be sold in bookstores in Japan.

June - 2014 WJiAH2DtJune - 2014 O3xRTMktJune - 2014 RZul7TVt

Popbot 7Bones TK Slicer Yaro price details: 140USD shipped worldwide and we plan to offer the figure for 24-hours only. 1/6th scale fig will be offered at Bambalandstore on June 9th.

June - 2014 Bn4vZjUtJune - 2014 EnpzXUftJune - 2014 OYbwient

Event dedicated to upcoming pre-order of Popbot 7Bones Yaro is up and running here at 3AVOX on Facebok.

And you can find F5 Bar [ulr=http://www.threeaonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=3822.0]here.[/url]

Popbot 7Bones Yaro – Slicing Shit Up at www.bambalandstore.com , tomorrow, on June 9th 9:00AM Hong Kong time.

Price: 140USD shipped.

June - 2014 92rIz16m

Few pics from Ashley Wood's Instagram (souce: here)

June - 2014 RLLbgGdtJune - 2014 0dvejVntJune - 2014 B8oQyNqt

Recently shipped ACTION PORTABLE ANKOU EX SXCLB BOUNCER LITTLE SHADOW MK2 LATEX SET, photographed by our boardie wide_snow

June - 2014 65R274utJune - 2014 WzNpuULt

An album with hands on photos of Adventure Kartel Peppermint Grove & Soy can be found here at 3AVOX Facebook page. Here are some photos to give you the taste:

June - 2014 ITBbTj6tJune - 2014 KfYzLPztJune - 2014 QXCzUL4tJune - 2014 PzRLruAtJune - 2014 QbM0ZIZtJune - 2014 81uQSoRtJune - 2014 JMVy4QetJune - 2014 OuwFxQRt

Hands on photos of HALO A239 EMILE SPARTAN-III and Bambalandstore exclusive SPARTAN MARK V EVA at 3AVOX Facebook page.

June - 2014 VfoJzSBtJune - 2014 AsTwKgjtJune - 2014 TUr12PWtJune - 2014 MBy7HLitJune - 2014 84wCYlwtJune - 2014 UxNCgKStJune - 2014 2913Webt

AK Red Night JC photographed by our boardie: Darthgothikus

June - 2014 7J8Qvf6tJune - 2014 4meS76ht

Popbot 7Bones Yaro is up and available for pre-order at www.bambalandstore.com

June - 2014 LF34W2cm

Fan-art inspired by this sale:

June - 2014 UCQaaDntJune - 2014 QXYkPXStJune - 2014 1JuhiC6tJune - 2014 IA9VbvDtJune - 2014 DzQGdCUtJune - 2014 ZyE1zdWtJune - 2014 DbYpE34tJune - 2014 XecetlWtJune - 2014 CZ7mmVLtJune - 2014 6fpL3bptJune - 2014 InEzUJYtJune - 2014 15nuH2ttJune - 2014 RKy7lGQtJune - 2014 XUfQGxAt

album link: https://imgur.com/a/ln5Ij
(authors names will be added later on)

Be Yaro!

1:1 scale t-shirt contained within 3A Apparel Deployment device.

June - 2014 CZ4SWBzm

Price: 55USD shipped at www.bambalandstore.com

Popbot 7Bones Yaro TK and 1:1 scale t-shirt contained within 3A Apparel Deployment device left Bambalandstore.

Ashley Wood thanking everyone for the support:
"Another 7B Gone. thanks for giving Yaro the support, and a good way to salute the last of the TK Slicer. In sliver news, as promised, the Heavy Slicer soon.. gotta fight those TK Hunters !"

Death Rave with Nabler Guys

June - 2014 2oCJMdAtJune - 2014 GtDvCOBtJune - 2014 Rwybc9JtJune - 2014 IxVNV96t

So, it's time to pull the plug on F5 bar. Huge thanks to everyone for the support!

Here is all fan-art inspired by this sale:

June - 2014 UCQaaDntJune - 2014 QXYkPXStJune - 2014 1JuhiC6tJune - 2014 IA9VbvDtJune - 2014 DzQGdCUtJune - 2014 ZyE1zdWtJune - 2014 DbYpE34tJune - 2014 XecetlWtJune - 2014 CZ7mmVLtJune - 2014 6fpL3bptJune - 2014 InEzUJYtJune - 2014 15nuH2ttJune - 2014 RKy7lGQtJune - 2014 XUfQGxAtJune - 2014 KakSRhItJune - 2014 AT3b0TstJune - 2014 WoQN5KAtJune - 2014 10K68iPt

album link: https://imgur.com/a/ln5Ij
(authors names added)

Huge thanks to authors: Albino, BRiZL, soil, Grish (2), chanimation, card, abex44, kaze, toyyo17 (2), thejikas, souppasilp, Kei12, Nunthachai Kenta, Mouse9090, pannn, Elnino Vin

Later this week we are starting shipping out Adventure Kartel Dead Astronaut Gangsta. Thank you so much for your patience during the wait and we hope that you will love this fig!

Recently shipped figures and releases (for you to keep easier track of things):

*Adventure Kartel Peppermint Grove and Soy
*Adventure Kartel RED NIGHT JC
*Adventure Kartel CUSTARD HAIR KILLER JC
pre-mades
*World of Isobelle Pascha A QUITE NIGHT IN release
*CNY DRINKING MIYU release
*ACTION PORTABLE ANKOU EX SXCLB BOUNCER LITTLE SHADOW MK2 LATEX SET

If you haven't received tracking info of the recently shipped releases and want to request tracking number or have any questions about your awaiting fulfillment orders, please never hesitate to contact our Customer Service professionals at cs@threeAonline.com , we will be delighted to help you! If you prefer social networks, you can reach out for advice and direction to 3Asupport on twitter or engage with our official 3AVOX Facebook page.

Couple of pics from Ashley Wood's Instagram

June - 2014 KILpHmJtJune - 2014 GxWXqI7t

gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

June - 2014 Empty Re: June - 2014

Post by gimbat Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:45 pm

Ashley Wood announcing Nabler Guys sale:
"Nabler Guy info, the will be onsale from friday till sunday only on Bamba!, they are blindbox sales and the shipping versions will have mouth decals ! The guys will put you back 125usd shipped to your door!"

June - 2014 2oCJMdAtJune - 2014 GtDvCOBtJune - 2014 Rwybc9JtJune - 2014 IxVNV96t

Couple of more photos from Ashley Wood's Instagram (source here)

"Get you DIY( only at supanova shows ) Nabler Guy at supa nova and get me to draw on his head!"

June - 2014 Sh8ly4It

"Paschin cyborg"

June - 2014 KRNGrlJt

Today, I want to take the opportunity and thank everyone, who follows us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest. Recently we break 10K likes on Facebook and It's overwhelming how fast our Instagram grew and the amount of #threeA tagged photos is simply breathtaking (we always love when people are having fun with our toys). Your support, repins, questions and feedback matters greatly to us and never goes unnoticed!

From now on, you can find us under "WorldOf3A" username on all the platforms I just mentioned, we hope that unified approach will be much more straightforward and you will be able to engage with our worlds even more!

If you aren't following us just yet, you can start now, by clicking the links below:

Facebook page: www.facebook.com/WorldOf3A
Instagram: www.instagram.com/WorldOf3A
Twitter: www.twitter.com/WorldOf3A
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/WorldOf3A

P.S.
If you haven't discovered our news blog, you got to check it as well: http://www.worldofthreea.com/threea-production-blog/

Nabler Guys are up at www.bambalandstore.com for 125USD shipped, blindbox sale!

June - 2014 2oCJMdAtJune - 2014 GtDvCOBtJune - 2014 IxVNV96tJune - 2014 Rwybc9Jt

Ashley Wood talking about it previously:
"Nabler Guy info, the will be onsale from friday till sunday only on Bamba!, they are blindbox sales and the shipping versions will have mouth decals ! The guys will put you back 125usd shipped to your door!"

F5 Bar here on the forum:
http://www.threeaonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=3827.0

Event page on WorldOf3A Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/746866248713937

Nabler Guys left Bambalandstore and thanks to everyone who supported naughty Nabler Guys!

Here is all the fan-art inspired by this pre-order

June - 2014 FreD78XtJune - 2014 1iLSSDYtJune - 2014 3Yl79yatJune - 2014 WvGOJlrtJune - 2014 E6jH9OktJune - 2014 3z9pwmetJune - 2014 A3lyavgtJune - 2014 DPpLvVJtJune - 2014 JTGR7rYtJune - 2014 BziLSultJune - 2014 VgzCduCtJune - 2014 ENMxV9htJune - 2014 Ktw8jlxt

album link:
https://imgur.com/a/muWvY#0 (authors names added)

Huge thanks to the authors for all their fan-art:
BRiZL, Morgan Gleave, Albino (5), rahu, Grish, Vaxillus, Jubal Stainmaster, chanimation

And this is in group of it's own, photo by 林辰晏 from Facebook and he and his girlfriend gave the approval to share it:

June - 2014 657GhtTt

Whole gallery of photos taken at 3A booth at Supanova Sydney (Perth is next weekend) booth visitors at World Of 3A Facebook page.

Few photos by group visitors from that gallery for you guys:

June - 2014 75TkagbtJune - 2014 AYH73dmtJune - 2014 3uh2E5HtJune - 2014 HFHwX36tJune - 2014 5eORYkXtJune - 2014 D6QOxC8tJune - 2014 J5LXTrXtJune - 2014 SPTObjptJune - 2014 Y1CPf6XtJune - 2014 2DI9XgEt

Adventure Kartel Dead Astronaut Gangsta hands on photos gallery at World Of 3A Facebook page.

And some hands on photos (from the gallery above) taken by different people (all the author names are on Facebook)

June - 2014 MIPYhZktJune - 2014 QmoinKUtJune - 2014 Ie8mAPstJune - 2014 SjzKG0xtJune - 2014 PWWFGURtJune - 2014 OyidEvitJune - 2014 TEepAQRtJune - 2014 BrRzTcJt

Ankou EX SXCLB Bouncer Little Shadow MK2 Latex Throwdown Set hands on photos by Legionnaire from Facebook: Chong Wey Ming

June - 2014 7doDUAHtJune - 2014 IqjGCAVtJune - 2014 Fu2ty9qtJune - 2014 TBoxxzbtJune - 2014 G0sJYBMtJune - 2014 PhPmHu0tJune - 2014 Xr4EgvBtJune - 2014 DCqnDQxtJune - 2014 4vRehvft

Microman teaser from Ashley Wood's Instagram (source: www.instagram.com/AshleyWood3A ), planned pre-order on June 24th.

June - 2014 MabSeGNt

Popbot Bronze EDO Commander left the store and here is all the fan-art inspired and dedicated to the pre-order:

June - 2014 UT1lrXJtJune - 2014 X4tBTkJtJune - 2014 JajjpcatJune - 2014 D4gl4OwtJune - 2014 AcP9WLVtJune - 2014 T8BwPBqt

album link: (authors names added)
https://imgur.com/a/ZG5se

Thanks to all authors who supported this resident sale with their art:
Darkchurch, Jubal Stainmaster, BRiZL, BehindTheMask, Vaxillus, cromagnus

Our Anniversary is approaching!

Here is how we turned six and what you will see on June 22nd!

June - 2014 TVQ5mHzt

1/12th scale 2000 AD Judge Death teaser!

The crime is life. The sentence is death.

June - 2014 VM9Vl6St

Older quote of Ashley Wood talking about 2000AD 1/12th scale line during our Sunday Q&A sessions:

Q: You've lit a fire with the announcement of the continuation of the 2000ad line in 1/12! Could you please spill the beans on which will be the first release to kickstart the line again? I guess Ro-Jaws might be logical but it would be amazing to get the long awaited Hammerstein or Dredd to get a huge buzz going.
A: Dredd, Death, Sov Judge, Johnny Alpha, Rouge, Nemesis ( any yes all ABC will be there ). Gonna release in groups too, not singular releases. I dont mean boxed set ( though there will be ) but waves, more in line with traditional figure releases. Im sure your sick of hearing me say I love these characters, but I do, we are risking a lot of $ on this, but I think they have to be made!

Few photos taken by Ashley Wood (source here) at Supanova Perth, look closely guys!

June - 2014 Qlqv9gWtJune - 2014 GjakXLNtJune - 2014 P4vKnaHtJune - 2014 VrKwrlWt

Come and see us if you are in the area!

Supanova Perth
Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre
June 20 - 22, 2014
3A Booth #9

And some more teasers from Ashley's Instagram (source here)

[June - 2014 CO3mLSktJune - 2014 E2u76hft

Blast from the past (photo taken at Thailand Toy Expo) earlier this year:

June - 2014 AlMjfLXt

Adventure Kartel Dead Astronaut Gangsta reviewed by Yama86

June - 2014 ZoU6BQ2m
clickable

And if you haven't seen Adventure Kartel Dead Astronaut Gangsta without his suit, here are few photos from the online gallery at WorldOf3A Facebook page. DAG LED use 3 AG1 "coint" batteries and battery compartment is on his backpack, next to on/off switch.

June - 2014 SSHgMS4tJune - 2014 G9zpx3StJune - 2014 GcmzOQbt

Couple more Adventure Kartel Dead Astronaut Gangsta action photos (without underneath suit for better movement) by DarthGothikus because the fig is awesome!

June - 2014 KmFuNjJtJune - 2014 BGXyI0HtJune - 2014 VLCYCPZtJune - 2014 Eh84LX3t

And hope you guys do remember about our little Anniversary and sale plans on June 22nd !

June - 2014 TVQ5mHzt

8" tall 3AGO DIY de Plume

June - 2014 B4DqQ49tJune - 2014 NhKAd1Jt

June - 2014 72REwtqtJune - 2014 HJtpScLt

8" tall 3AGO DUO de Plume and Bambaboss (3AA exclusive and regular) are up and available at www.bambalandstore.com , we are Six Years Old and let's celebrate it together!

June - 2014 3ajiXkttJune - 2014 CeKGBbRt

Bambaboss costs 66,66USD shipped and it's 55USD shipped for single 3AGO DUO de Plume.

Sale event at World of 3A page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1446835635571236/?ref=22
F5 Bar here on the forum: http://www.threeaonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=3833.0

Ashley Wood about Bambaboss:
"Last Bamba to celebrate the 6th year, tomorrow we start the 7th cycle !"

Some art by Ashley Wood (seen at Ashley Wood's Instagram):

June - 2014 9dp9xS2t

1/12th scale Microman will go up for pre-order on June 27th at www.bambalandstore.com

Price for the single figure: 45USD shipped

Ashley Wood about Sixth Anniversary figures leaving the store:
"Thanks for the 6th birthday support chaps! Bambaboss V1 waves goodby, DUO DEPLUME heralds in a line of our 8" figures!"

So it's time to summarize all the fan-art and here it is:

June - 2014 AiWMZZLtJune - 2014 8PJ0o2ptJune - 2014 CeAeCqxtJune - 2014 Bf74JOdtJune - 2014 IFqx45Bt

https://imgur.com/a/TqE5f - authors names added

By following authors: kaze, cromagnus, BRiZL, raveer, crem

Video by zzzzz

June - 2014 ND1tXfom
clickable

Ashley Wood's art animated with flash by The Dr Of Style

June - 2014 7kCY6Tqm
clickable

We are moving Microman sale to the later date and will post the update, once the pre-order time will be finalized.

There has been a lot of interest in Microman and we thank everyone for the support and apologize for the inconvenience.

The Adventures Of Isobelle Pascha - PASCHABORG 001 SDCC IDW 2014. If I can't play with the real thing, I'll make my own - count Kriegstein.

June - 2014 FOhjvH6t

Till the end of next week, we plan to ship out following releases:

Real Steel Noisy Boy Bambalandstore orders
WWR Square2 Box Set
OSM Square Farm
T.O.T.E.M ZEGO G THUG SUIT

An update regarding 3A Let's Grow Old Together toys and art show in Japan:

June - 2014 7wbXTLZtJune - 2014 MsgxSFqt

The two co-owners of ThreeA - artist Ashley Wood and producer Kim Fung Wong - will be having signing sessions at LGOT show on the first day. The session will held 2 times in PARCO. (Plus there will be another signing session with Ashley Wood at WonderFest; details to be announced!)
Please see below for the details of signing sessions in PARCO.

< SIGNING SESSION SCHEDULE >
- FIRST SESSION: July 25th (Friday) 2:00 PM
- SECOND SESSION: July 25th (Friday) 7:00 PM

< VENUE >
Shibuya PARCO Part1 B1F Gallery X
(Shibuya PARCO Part1 B1F, 15-1 Udagawa-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo)

< ITEMS FOR THE NUMBERED TICKET >
Customers purchasing either of the two items below can receive the numbered ticket upon request to attend the signing session. (one numbered ticket per person)
- "World War Robot (standard version)" book 3,456JPY (tax included)
- "World War Robot (special limited version with 2 Square figures)" book 13,000JPY (tax included) (limited quantity. one per person)

< HANDING OUT NUMBERED TICKETS >
To be handed out at Gallery X. (Time is subject to change)
- Numbered tickets for the first session: Handing out from 10:00AM, limited to 100 people
- Numbered tickets for the second session: Handing out from 6:30PM, limited to 50 people

WWR EVOL 4SQUARE Wave 1! 4SQUARE 4 LEGS GOOD - EVERYTHING ELSE BAD! 80USD shipped for one SINGLE 4SQUARE. July 9th, only at Bambalandstore.

June - 2014 MxJ4Ic5tJune - 2014 1PpJrxatJune - 2014 Sag7BCSt

You will need three AG1 button cell batteries for the LEDs on Adventure Kartel Dead Astronaut Gangsta or retail exclusive Dead Cosmonaut Golovorez. Battery compartment is located on the back of the backpack, next to on/off switch.

Here is the photo (made by scumonkey), which shows where exactly to look and how to install the batteries.

June - 2014 B5tcskxt

If you have any questions about 3A toys, please never hesitate to contact our Customer Service professionals at cs@threeAonline.com , we will be delighted to help you! If you prefer social networks, you can reach out for advice and direction to @WorldOf3A on twitter or engage with our official WorldOf3A Facebook page.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down