World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November - 2014

Go down

November - 2014 Empty November - 2014

Post by gimbat Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:14 pm

News from last days of October 2014

A Syoupee release: NISE. Designed and sculpted by Siuyin.

November - 2014 DZTwC89t

Few quick hands on photos of 3AA 2014 membership package taken by chatchawan

November - 2014 HGaLhCDtNovember - 2014 Tn3jRCPtNovember - 2014 Bq9GYE8tNovember - 2014 W0Zo9CItNovember - 2014 VNKKC8wtNovember - 2014 GP0gvWItNovember - 2014 2VhQetot

Team Fortress 2 Ghost of Zepheniah Mann.

November - 2014 G0hx5iBt November - 2014 Ga8eVqHt

LOOKBOOK3A - MARVEL DOCTOR DOOM

ONLY DOOM DARES TO DREAM. ALL OTHERS SERVE.

November - 2014 Kd7PMV4t

Added to the 3A Digital Publishing section:

http://www.worldofthreea.com/digital-lookbook3a/

and

http://issuu.com/threea/docs/lookbook3a_issue014_marvel_doctordo/1

A Syoupee release. NISE comes clothed. But only her followers will see! Designed and sculpted by Siuyin. Edition LTD.

November - 2014 Ox5QmbPtNovember - 2014 SyKcMkJt

8" tall 3AGO Adventure Kartel: Zombkin, Charkin and Milky.

November - 2014 V2QGtqBt

CHARKIN and ZOMBKIN singles cost 45USD a pop, 3AA only Three Moods of Zombkin Set with EXCLUSIVE MILKY costs 120USD, shipping is included in the price.

November - 2014 B1FasmftNovember - 2014 SvXMEBNtNovember - 2014 KZgpLVDtNovember - 2014 PquFkY3t

F5 Bar dedicated to upcoming HELLOWEEN Festival:
http://www.threeaonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=3929.0

HEX Debut Edition - Bath Spell Collection By Crystal Jade Vaughan.

November - 2014 LdPn28KtNovember - 2014 Tqo4Isxt

Hellowen Festival started at www.bambalandstore.com with plenty of different figures available at the moment!

Closer look at everything offered at the moment at www.bambalandstore.com

CLASSIC DOCTOR DOOM

November - 2014 TQcs6h8mNovember - 2014 8Gg7M61m

Description from www.bambalandstore.com :

Price: 220USD

1x 1/6th scale, fully articulated figure with real cloth hooded cape!!
*Figure stands approx 13 inches tall.
*Eyes, chest & thigh detailing lights up
*6 X AG1 button cell batteries (batteries are not included)

STEALTH DOCTOR DOOM

November - 2014 36DpmG2m

GHOST DOCTOR DOOM (BAMBABALAND EXCLUSIVE)

November - 2014 7ghXn2Sm

Team Fortress 2 Ghost of Zepheniah Mann.

November - 2014 G0hx5iBm November - 2014 Ga8eVqHm

8" WAY UN-Articulated figure,but he has a light in his head to look all spoooky , but that needs a battery that we are not allowed to ship with the Ghost, so you will have too cover that! YIKES! He sits happily ( as happy as a dead Mann can be ) on a clear base!

Price: 80USD

HEX Debut Edition - PUMPKIN PI by Crystal Jade Vaughan

November - 2014 LdPn28KmNovember - 2014 Tqo4Isxm

12" Articulated figure set including Pumkin Bath and Sword!

Price: 160USD

3AGO (8" tall) Zombkin

November - 2014 SvXMEBNm

Price per one: 45USD

3AGO (8" tall) Charkin

November - 2014 B1Fasmfm

Price per one: 45USD

3AGO (8" tall) ADVENTURE KARTEL 3AA exclusive THREE MOODS OF ZOMBKIN SET

November - 2014 PquFkY3m

Price: 120USD

ASHLEY WOOD KUNTSLER ONE

November - 2014 UD7A2fXm

12"x12" 48 page magazine of drawings by Ashley Wood! First in a new series!

Price: 25USD

SYOUPEE NISE LTD EDITION by SIUYIN

November - 2014 Ox5QmbPmNovember - 2014 DZTwC89mNovember - 2014 SyKcMkJm

BESPOKE 12" Articulated figure, fully clothed figure, just we aint showing as you believe in NISE! ltd edition

Price: 200USD

SYOUPEE: NISE LTD edition last batch is sold out and thank you for support from siuyin: http://www.worldofthreea.com/threea-production-blog/xf03iaixqv30nkvz6i3zrclj5wzdvv

3AGO Zombkin, Charkin and 3AA 3-Pack; HEX Debut Edition - PUMPKIN PI by Crystal Jade Vaughan and Team Fortress 2 Ghost of Zepheniah Mann are no longer available for pre-order at www.bambalandstore.com , but we still have Doctor Doom and Ashley Wood Kuntsler One offered.

Here is all the fan-art submitted so far:

November - 2014 J8na4V0tNovember - 2014 GdKbboAtNovember - 2014 XCQMiiWtNovember - 2014 7hDWF8DtNovember - 2014 ZTGokkqtNovember - 2014 E7fumn0tNovember - 2014 YCSoHORtNovember - 2014 6YAVL7ctNovember - 2014 H5PIIx5tNovember - 2014 JQm2pyOtNovember - 2014 UYhNLEhtNovember - 2014 N058zzFtNovember - 2014 TqxqnGntNovember - 2014 CNOksYwt
November - 2014 LZzFWmMtNovember - 2014 ToSd8AAtNovember - 2014 ZEHO46ct

Album link:
https://imgur.com/a/XqUCi (authors names added)

October'14 photo thread is reviewed and as usual, I want to thank everyone who participated in the thread first and this time it's these amazing people:

KeiSee; shinjikun1; Firehazzard; BehindTheMask; terce; Goopiag; Aganal.Wong; wide_snow; zbrushman; bubs67; terce; joshimus; IronChap; illadvised; BZA; terce; Wooly; chiendol; brickxbronson; vincenano; soulp; jiveSEVEN

Thank you guys so much for all your photos and for one hell of a month!

Top photo of October'14 Photo Thread goes to chatchawan for this photo of Ascended Popbot, Hatchery Guard TK and Badbot

November - 2014 FRq818Fm

Special mentions by gundamben831, dennisok, Grish, crunklesam, luciferbeck, CNTRL; tome; freezingatmsphr; Mouse9090; JDF48; skipper11x

November - 2014 ZxHJvxotNovember - 2014 OmutkeytNovember - 2014 DRG0F8OtNovember - 2014 H51Z9pBtNovember - 2014 WpHh3ImtNovember - 2014 7PhrpsztNovember - 2014 Y94Jk6BtNovember - 2014 ET24Hm8tNovember - 2014 BhSLO4vtNovember - 2014 YrQuz15tNovember - 2014 Zvrf07zt

Thanks to everyone and looking very much forward to your photos in November photo thread

This November at www.bambalandstore.com :
"November at Bambaland will see LTD DRIVEN SNOW, the highly anticipated HALO MASTER CHIEF, THE WORLD OF ISOBELLE PASCHA'S JJ McGEE and CAT ISOBELLE, as well as 10" LITTLE SHADOW and GIRL R/C."

Here are last weekend 3ALegion pics which were featured at our WorldOf3A Instagram (please keep in mind that photos on Instagram are optimized in size for phone screens and don't come in high quality) by werjuststardust ; codycurtinart ; gorrrrrdy

November - 2014 T0CDTNvt November - 2014 JOGPZ66t November - 2014 IxZZg2tt

This week we are shipping out Marvel The Invincible Iron Man orders to all Bambaland customers. Orders placed by customers in USA are already on it's way by sea and will be processed with usual shipping services afterwards.

Recently shipped Bambalandstore releases (for you to keep easier track of things):

*3AA 2014 membership package
*3AGO Duo de Plume
*Popbot Tomorrow Kings Rongu Iku and Kyōdasha release (including 3AA 4pack)
*Search & Destroy UKTK
*Search & Destroy UKTQ (including Shadow TQ)
*E.D.O Bronze Commander TK
*Seven Bones TK Slicer Kureiji Yarō
*Pre-made 6th Anniversary TK Mae No Ni

If you haven't received tracking of the recently shipped releases and want to request tracking number or have any questions about your awaiting fulfillment orders, please never hesitate to contact our Customer Service professionals at cs@threeAonline.com , we will be delighted to help you! If you prefer social networks, you can reach out for advice and direction to @WorldOf3A on twitter or engage with our official WorldOf3A Facebook page.

Marvel The Invincible Iron Man double jointed waist can be lift up for more movement (please check the image attached).

November - 2014 PjTAAHvt

Adventure Kartel Driven Snow LTD made an appearance at www.bambalandstore.com Price: 100USD

November - 2014 HHvsmejt

Team Fortress 2 Ghost of Zepheniah Mann made it back to the store inventory for extra spooky action till tomorrow (HK time):

November - 2014 G0hx5iBm November - 2014 Ga8eVqHm

8" WAY UN-Articulated figure,but he has a light in his head to look all spoooky , but that needs a battery that we are not allowed to ship with the Ghost, so you will have too cover that! YIKES! He sits happily ( as happy as a dead Mann can be ) on a clear base!

Price: 80USD

1/6th scale Halo Master Chief

November - 2014 GsjweDit

We plan to close pre-order window for 1/6th scale Marvel Doctor Doom on November 10th (Hong Kong time). For now all three Doctor Doom editions, including Bambaland exclusive Ghost are still available at www.bambalandstore.com

November - 2014 TQcs6h8mNovember - 2014 8Gg7M61mNovember - 2014 7ghXn2SmNovember - 2014 36DpmG2m

Price: 220USD each (free worldwide shipping is included in the price).

You can find LOOKBOOK 3A with additional images here:

Sunday Q&A with Ashley Wood added to the blog:
here

and to WorldOf3A notes on Facebook:
here

SHOSUKE UNDERVERSE HACKER brother of Kozo will be available this week at www.bambalandstore.com ! Follow our future updates for more news.

Doctor Doom is gone from the store and here is all the fan-art submitted:

November - 2014 J8na4V0tNovember - 2014 GdKbboAtNovember - 2014 XCQMiiWtNovember - 2014 7hDWF8DtNovember - 2014 ZTGokkqtNovember - 2014 E7fumn0tNovember - 2014 YCSoHORtNovember - 2014 6YAVL7ctNovember - 2014 H5PIIx5tNovember - 2014 JQm2pyOtNovember - 2014 UYhNLEhtNovember - 2014 N058zzFtNovember - 2014 TqxqnGntNovember - 2014 CNOksYwt
November - 2014 LZzFWmMtNovember - 2014 ToSd8AAtNovember - 2014 ZEHO46ctNovember - 2014 EvWnbXhtNovember - 2014 7a1RdaLtNovember - 2014 KdaCH9bt

Album link:
https://imgur.com/a/XqUCi (authors names added)

Thanks to the authors:
Grish, CNTRL, Albino, BRiZL, TheDrOfStyle (2), ghost sail, cromagnus (2), Mr Jack Art, zbrushman, x43x, gundamben831 (2), frargle, bza, Gilles Vranckx‎, chanimation, raveer, TK Price

Next sale is:
SHOSUKE UNDERVERSE HACKER brother of Kozo will be available this week!

And here is what else is coming in November:
http://www.worldofthreea.com/threea-production-blog/drniy82igjg5qwewzf6uveovlolz2v

Thanks to VALVe we have three NABLER PYRO HEAD codes for TF2 to give way, draw, photograph or eat cake, just get us the Nabler influenced image before this time tomorrow and we will pick three winners! Get them on our facebook, or show them to Gimby to pass onto to us!

November - 2014 CqQkcb9t

SHOSUKE UNDERVERSE HACKER brother of Kozo pre-made, Friday 14th, two batches. Price: 120USD.

November - 2014 SniAwYrtNovember - 2014 SStKQvQtNovember - 2014 6JbfksFt

This week we are shipping out following releases:

*Nabler guys
*WWR EVOL Rothchild Cordoza TF001 Panda Corp 4SQUARE and Krab Labs 4SQUARE
*Adventure Kartel Driven Snow

Recently shipped Bambalandstore releases (for you to keep easier track of things):

*Marvel The Invincible Iron Man
*Search & Destroy UKTK
*E.D.O Bronze Commander TK
*Seven Bones TK Slicer Kureiji Yarō
*Pre-made 6th Anniversary TK Mae No Ni

If you haven't received tracking of the recently shipped releases and want to request tracking number or have any questions about your awaiting fulfillment orders, please never hesitate to contact our Customer Service professionals at cs@threeAonline.com , we will be delighted to help you! If you prefer social networks, you can reach out for advice and direction to @WorldOf3A on twitter or engage with our official WorldOf3A Facebook page.

Major thanks to everyone who participated and sent their Nablers for the contest!

Three winners (Savannah Glitschka; Selina Silvas and Wee Lim) were selected and you can see their artwork in the gallery below and please do click this link: https://imgur.com/a/5v1jQ to see the album with all the entries on imgur.

November - 2014 3pLn18GtNovember - 2014 RtsVFbStNovember - 2014 BZlCQtvt

Here are last weekend 3ALegion pics which were featured at our WorldOf3A Instagram (please keep in mind that photos on Instagram are optimized in size for phone screens and don't come in high quality) by alltheusernameintheworld ; crunklesam; wahyudiaria

November - 2014 PqQYk6Xt November - 2014 KEtVfZet November - 2014 H4T8491t

Look back at Sunday Q&A with Ashley Wood:

Session #43 09.11.2014

Q: Hey Ash! I know you’ve got changes coming up next year. Do those plans involve releasing more figures from your in-house brands (AK, TK, etc.) to every couple of months or so? I know you've got a lot of projects going on but would LOVE to see more 1/6 AK figures in 2015!! Thanks for all great work you and your team do — taking the time to answer all of our questions every week means a lot!
A: My main love is my own creations, AK, POPBOT, WWR, EVENFALL and ISO etc are the main focus for 2015 re 12”, also my versions of Marvel and DC fall under that creative umbrella too. I am going back to what i know best, over 6 years we have tried this or that, but I still think my original outlook for 3A is best and that's what you can expect. My main interest is to make great things, I have no interest in Walmart, Target or Toys R Us selling my toys or shit, in fact I go against that by making sure I never tone down or dilute for a quick fuck. I will be wearing white at the funeral!

Q: Is there a chance that the upcoming releases you have planned have some unusual accessories to go with them. My first purchase was the Bromwich (Pinky) 3.5 Bertie and that Gas can is what made me to fall in love with him. Anything like that coming up ?
A: Well maybe, it's just what seems right, and makes sense I guess. I just trundle along, just do it and see what pops up!

Q: Will the OG style Popbot make a reappearance at all or no plans yet?
A: Nope not in 1/6th, a new version is coming, I am thinking of doing a 3AGO version, but I’m not sure, see how the line goes. I think the first Pop figure is great, proud of that!

Q: A: Do TK children get to eat sugary cereal and watch Saturday morning cartoons, or do their early lives strictly consist of learning battle strategy and physical training? B: Do TK children look up to, or admire their full grown brothers? Or are they automatically indoctrinated with the understanding that we are all just meat for the grinder?
A: Sure they can have those memories.

Q: Has there ever been an adolescent TK so amazingly gifted that he graduated into service early? A sort of ‘Wunderkind TK’?
A: Most are young, 18 etc, when they start.

Q: When can we expect the Last stand of Yama and Naga? And will they drop as a TKLUB release or a standard Bambaland release?
A: When they are ready, we work everyday on everything, just some stuff has priority, Archer has it now!

Q: threeA does great weathering, but it would be so cool to see a TK very heavily weathered and bloodied after a right good fight. What do you think about this?
A: Never like the way it sits on a toy, also my art doesn’t have blood really, they are an extension of my art so they have a pretty blood free time of it.

Q: Saw pic of Eddy on your Instagram, such a great cat! Now what are the chances to see 1:1 Eddy at Bambalandstore?
A: Doing a 1:1 version, this year…

Q: Severed Bot Head has been offered more than few times, have you been thinking about other supersized parts? Maybe Bot Hand? I think it would be very fun to have big hand to grip Tomorrow Kings.
A: Well I like the heads, like busts almost, they have a presence with or without other toys, the other parts don’t talk to me as much, though a giant hand could be cool I agree!

Q: We assume, that the 7 Bones colorway may be coming to an end, in the not too distant future. Is there another squad of particularly interesting characters in the TK universe that you will be concentrating on, in lieu of the ol' Bones? Or, is it a bit premature to give any information at this time.
A: Well in my mind there are many groups, take TKYO they are not just a group of stupid fuck pop singers but an A-TEAM style spec group, they use the pop band guise to freely move around without anyone knowing the wiser. I have always envisioned their end as epic and pivotal, a stand of a few against many… GIRL R/C as mentioned before has heritage and isn’t just a pretty face, but a master strategist and key member for their final act. With TK, some are what is called enlightened some are what is know as asleep at this stage. But getting back to your question yea, there are many, whether I will do them, or if in fact you guys want them is still a question for later on!

November - 2014 ZVqokNUt

Q: I beg of you please! Ashley Wood styled 1/6 John Constantine would be so great, like world stopping good. A headsculpt that would fit in with Adventure Kartel, a nice slightly weathered trench coat that only 3A could do and maybe some clear plastic parts for magic effects and of course his smokes! I can imagine it now... and want bad, take my money. Take it please!
A: Well the AK world has its own magi, such Aleister Left, or his counter Madam Down. Appreciate the idea that I could do a great Constantine, man I dreamed of drawing an issue of Hellblazer back in the day...

Q: Many of the books you released on Bamba over the last years were great stuff. KUNTSLER will be another fine publication, no doubt about it. Can you please share a bit more about the technical side of the making process of your books? What program is used to make the books, who makes the layout and who actually puts them together? Where are they printed etc.? Thanks!
A: Well it varies, sometimes I make them, sometimes Brent Ashe will put them together etc, standard programs, Photoshop, Indesign etc. Always obvious when I or Brent does it ( plus there is always a credit for Brent ) no credit its my work. I will say this, the only person who I let make books for me is Brent, If I’m not doing it, Ashe is the man. I love books, putting them together is a pain though as you have to look at your own work, and be subjective without getting caught up in your own shit.

Q: I was thinking about future pre-made sales, would you be considering splitting the batches to offer few times per day for different timezones or you prefer to offer them all at once and at the same time?
A: Well these are the issues I have, first there is timezones, then the peeps who order and don’t pay for one reason or another and that holds stock from serious buyers etc. I am thinking on this and discussing ways of getting around this, I want the true fan to get the toy, but it's not that simple. Any ideas how to battle these issues are welcome here at 3A. Like I said I know how many figures are kinda needed for say AK, we are not trying to build the market there, but cover the fans who support it. Say we make 500 figures, because we normally sell 500, as this should cover the market, but alas flippers will take a portion etc, leaving some fans left out (which is bad ). We are aware of this, but also we want to change things and be able to deliver quicker toys to our supporters so it's gonna be a bit hit and miss at first, but we will try and make it as best as possible experience. Now before you say fuck 3A, think about what I am doing, I’m not trying to sell as many toys as possible, but try to deliver good quality pre-made toys in a timely manner. We want the experience to be different and fun, not boring as the majority of toy buying is, I am not a business guy, or I would just put every toy on 12 month pre-order window, but to me that's so boring and counter to what I’m about, that's a “business” plan that makes sense, I don’t make sense. I see myself as an artist, not a machine to make higher profit and build a bigger market for the sake of it. That will end in tears and be fucking boring, why should I dedicate myself to a boring path, I want to give you something I’m passionate about, fucking I believe in! So yea, we will have pre-made toys, we will have shorter turn around pre-order toys as well. Let's see how it turns out, but my main focus is to offer you guys toys that are fun, exciting and different. We can always fix as we go, this is the adventure of 3A!

Q: Can you tell us please who is the first up in the Transformers line? Will it be from the Bay Universe or classic? Thank you, I’m dying to hear!!!!
A: Well it's Bumblebee and he should be a December sale, this is really Kim’s side of 3A and he should talk about it, though I will say they are pretty amazing, remind of our Real Steel toys.

Q: Will you be attending Supernova Adelaide later this month? If not, any plans for the future events in Australia?
A: Wasn’t asked, guess I’m persona non grata at Supanova…. I really enjoyed Adelaide last year, hanging with Joe Casey, meeting you guys, super cool, guess I’m not sexy enough comic guy.. slumps in chair and tries to draw Wolverine hoping for phone to ring..

Q: Is there a way to get a physical LOOKBOOK from you guys in the future? Would love to buy one!
A: Well I hope to publish a book of them one day, I think Brent does a wonderful job with them, you know what would be great, if a toy that has a look book gets a proper copy.. maybe I will see if this is possible!

Q: Will you be interested in ever doing Kang the Conqueror figure?
A: Love Kang, love all the classic villains, I don’t see why not, I would buy him! Actually I guess it's up to Marvel, some IP is off limits or they have plans for it, I will ask!

Q: After I POed 3AGO Hemingway I tracked down the full set of Automatic Kafka comics at one of my local comic shops, reading now for the first time and loving the fuck out of it, so great! Any chance we will see more members of the $tranger$ in the next wave of 3AGO? Would be awesome to have a fig of The Constitution of the United States!
A: Wha, no connection , different, Hemmingway is another bot in the tradition of fine writers, would love to do an origin of Hemmingway with Joe Casey. Funny thing, when me and Joe did Auto Kaf, the general mood was fuck you, its shit, and it was for all purposes a flop in sales and a stain on the haughty comics scene, though I thought it was some of our best work, I always say it’s my Watchmen, hoping to seem cool, but it really is a good comic and can be read on many levels, Joe really gave me great stuff to work with with that series…DC PLEASE REPRINT THE BOOK, I'LL DO A COVER FOR FREE C'MON GUYS, GIVE A K A SECOND GO….. isn’t there a website where you can petition or sum in, now getting A K back into print is a worthy cause…. Baby bombs my friends, baby bombs!

Q: Is William Best planned for a 2015 pre-order or maybe some sort of surprise release later this year?
A: Well soon as I can, Mars wants his boss around!

Q: I been checking tentative Bamba sales schedule and was curious about TK Hunter price? Is there some sort of estimated you can share?
A: Well the TK hunter is taking longer than thought as it's quite a feet to make a large articulated robot toy, price won’t be known until close to the sale when all costs are known. Soon as I have a candidate I will let you guys know more!

November - 2014 5rTKuHOt

Q: Is the Deimos DIV/Faction colorway no longer being used? I know its a very small team of bots that occupy the little moon but I have always been curious if there is any plan on continuing this faction? I am familiar with the 1/12 Caesar that was a Deimos II faction which does add some question did they change once they were liberated? I only own the small number of bots that was produced for Deimos and would always love to collect more.
A: I like Deimos, don’t count them out !

Q: How do you come up with Adventure Kartel characters? Do you remember the moment you came up with Tommy Mission, Cherry Bomb or Handsome Wu?
A: I just have laugh and think what I always want to see in comics or cartoons, normally I have a name, then work backwards. I like to take what is seen as pretty normal clothes or a look, and just twist or add to it etc. AK is me not be concerned with logic, or having any rules. I find many are years old, small sketches or ideas that just resurface etc.

Q: What’s the situation on the Iron Panda and WF supersets? Will we see them offered this year or they are slipping into next and going to be pre-made? As it’s a big set, some notification well in advance would be much appreciated to make sure funds are set aside.
A: Well we want to ship Wu and Co first, we have the Little Shadow Panda soon!

Q: Are you planning to make a TK print in which we can follow and enjoy the story? I'm a big fan and it's impossible for us to get the whole story so far. The very little Intel you give us with the toys is not enough and I would love more!
A: You're not supposed to have all the story, you can continue your own story, different threads and universes, or wait as I tell mine. I don’t see storytelling as a simple one-way street, the story of TK isn’t simple nor the way I’m telling it, the toys themselves have much to say, without me writing a word of story for them.

Q: The new ball joint on 3AGO Bertie, which you shared on your Instagram looks great! Is it possible to confirm if the new 1/6 versions will also have them?
A: Yes I have right here, working on colorways now for the 1/6th which is on sale in December, December is WWR month at 3A!

Q: After seeing how great the 3AGO Bertie is, any chance of a ZvRvA 3AGO box set with Warbot, a Zomb and Amazon? 3AA version could come with a merman as well!
A: I think so!

Q: Several months ago you had mentioned that the Downside was one of the craziest looking characters in the AK universe. Any plans to make him in 2015? Also, is Public Opinion coming in 2015? I'm looking forward to him and the Spank! We need some villains.
A: They are all on the go, but other priorities arise, I get into other stuff, then change course back. Sometime when a natural break happens in the process you just move on and almost forget them, then rediscover and get it done in no time. Its a weird process how I do it, some stuff sits fully designed on my desk for months till I scan and start the sculpt, dunno why, I just go with it!

Q: Ever since you mentioned that Tommy On the Run was wielding magical weapons I've been intrigued, what sort of magic weapons will Tommy be coming with? Any hints? Swords? Daggers? Axes? Perhaps a magical baseball bat? Or an enchanted machine gun? Please do tell!
A: You will see, still playing around with ideas, but I want some absurd as swell as cool!

Q: Dear Ashley, thanks for your art. But packaging is worth revising. My husband keeps ALL the boxes because they are beautiful. May be you'll switch to ordinary boxes or "bags" and include a poster inside? We are now thinking about where to put the future boxes, as my husband is awaiting 3 orders. Oh my.
A: Indeed, I can concur with your issue, but for every toy we make it could be someone's first 3A toy and we want to give as best a box as we can! I say build a space fortress with them all, eat ice cream with your husband in it, I can promise you will both smile!

Q: I am trying to come up with funds to buy all three Doctor Doom editions. Can you please tell me when the sale is going to end or post announcement 48 hours prior? Do you have more Doom editions in mind?
A: I am leaving up as long we can, though as of this writing they will probably come down on Monday 10th.

November - 2014 TQcs6h8t

Popbot Shosuke Tomorrow King pre-made emerging from the Underverse tomorrow at Bambalandstore. One per account or orders will be recycled. Price: 120USD.

November - 2014 V6N4OvutNovember - 2014 Ff2mtxOtNovember - 2014 No9E9bIt

Halo Master Chief will be offered for pre-order starting at 9AM Hong Kong time on Thursday November 20th at www.bambalandstore.com

November - 2014 Y5SPK2hm
November - 2014 Zrw2x0wm

Bambaland Exclusive Edition
HALO
Master Chief
Spartan Mark VI
1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

- Figure Stands 13.5-Inches (34.3cm) Tall
- Over 35 Points of Articulation Featuring Fully Articulated Fingers
- All Rifles Magnetically Attach to Shoulder Armor
- Illuminated Helmet Featuring 4 LED Lights
- Highly-Detailed Sculpt and Paint Application

WEAPON LOADOUT:
- Z-250 LightRifle [Bambaland Exclusive Weapon]
- ARC-920 Railgun
- MA5D Assault Rifle
- M11 Combat Knife

Lookbook3A dedicated to Halo Master Chief added to 3A Digital Publishing section here:

November - 2014 XBFmkt5m

or can be accessed at:

http://issuu.com/threea

Thanks to everyone, who stopped by and supported Shosuku premade sale!

Here is Popbot Shosuke Underverse Hacker Tomorrow King packaging:

November - 2014 ShNe54BtNovember - 2014 WJw5cXht

All the fan-art submitted in F5 Bar

November - 2014 YE6VXFLtNovember - 2014 MVXofmPtNovember - 2014 WDiSAqbtNovember - 2014 KMg3uHbtNovember - 2014 Y5i9SYvtNovember - 2014 OG61irstNovember - 2014 R9h8MhOtNovember - 2014 ZAsE9KatNovember - 2014 U67c0I4t

album link: https://imgur.com/a/RoLHd (authors names added)

Thanks to following authors for their fan-art:
elMacuaMan, thejikas (2), Print, cromagnus (2), Mouse9090, chatchawan, frargle

Here is what else is coming this November to Bambalandstore:
http://www.worldofthreea.com/threea-production-blog/drniy82igjg5qwewzf6uveovlolz2v

Here are last weekend 3ALegion pics which were featured at our WorldOf3A Instagram (please keep in mind that photos on Instagram are optimized in size for phone screens and don't come in high quality) by bong_kelvin ; chikimonti ; sharonlqc

November - 2014 0blxMgCt November - 2014 GjcRccjt November - 2014 TbbL2gJt

Halo Master Chief will be available for pre-order at Bambaland starting on November 20th 9:00AM Hong Kong time for 240USD with International shipping included in the price. Bambaland Exclusive Edition comes with Z-250 LightRifle (equipped with light-up feature), which will not be available anywhere else.

November - 2014 Zrw2x0wt

Bambaland Exclusive Edition
HALO
Master Chief
Spartan Mark VI
1/6th Scale Collectible Figure
$240 - USD

www.bambalandstore.com

- Figure Stands 13.5-Inches (34.3cm) Tall
- Over 35 Points of Articulation Featuring Fully Articulated Fingers
- All Rifles Magnetically Attach to Shoulder Armor
- Illuminated Helmet Featuring 4 LED Lights
- Highly-Detailed Sculpt and Paint Application

WEAPON LOADOUT
- Z-250 LightRifle with light-up feature [Bambaland Exclusive Weapon]
- ARC-920 Railgun
- MA5D Assault Rifle
- M11 Combat Knife

BATTERY REQUIREMENTS [Batteries Not Included]
- AG1 x 3 Button Cell Batteries
- CR2032H x 1 Battery for Z-250 LightRifle

Lookbook3A dedicated to Halo Master Chief added to 3A Digital Publishing section here:

November - 2014 XBFmkt5m

or can be accessed at:

http://issuu.com/threea

TOYSOUL 19-21 December, 2014 in Hong Kong. Come and see us!

November - 2014 KztHrnWt

Newsletter with all the information about Halo Master Chief 1/6th scale collectible pre-order at Bambaland on November 20th 9:00AM Hong Kong time is out and can be accessed by following this link.

Besides that you can find all the information summarized at our Production Blog: here.

And we have new Event page with countdown timer (you can sync your google calendar and ICS by using this page):
http://www.worldofthreea.com/events/

This week we are shipping out following releases to Bambaland customers:

*Evenfall Strigoi
*VALVe Team Fortress 2 Mann vs Machine Robot Pyro
*6th Bambaboss
*WWR EVOL Marquis de Plume t-shirt

Recently shipped releases (for you to keep easier track of things):

*Nabler guys
*Search & Destroy UKTK

gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

November - 2014 Empty Re: November - 2014

Post by gimbat Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:15 pm

Halo Master Chief Bambaland Exclusive weapon edition is available at www.bambalandstore.com for 240USD with International shipping included in the price !

Tomorrow Queens Girl R/C Complete the YO on 27/11/14, TKYO FINALLY HAS IT'S SAKAN!

November - 2014 UYhRVVrtNovember - 2014 5JUPIQRtNovember - 2014 PlrGul4tNovember - 2014 AFFhx7Et

Here are last weekend 3ALegion pics which were featured at our WorldOf3A Instagram (please keep in mind that photos on Instagram are optimized in size for phone screens and don't come in high quality) by pigspic_tm ; zhawanzi ; saaaa_muel

November - 2014 3YHK4gAt November - 2014 BJ8qVDEt November - 2014 MfC5n2ut

Big thanks to Norman Chan and Adam Savage over at Tested for the shout out and showing off our AK Dead Cosmo Golovorez! Check out the vid below:

November - 2014 EQ8xKskm
clickable

December is WWR month and the start of the WWR SOTF. BRAND NEW ROBOTS and characters start the new chapter in WWR in December!

November - 2014 YxW5TCGt

Girl R/C brief history.

November - 2014 T41agDBt

Popbot Girl R/C (10" tall 1/6th scale body) will be offered at www.bambalandstore.com on 27/11/14

F5 Bar dedicated to Popbot Girl R/C is open and waiting for you here: http://www.threeaonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=3949.0

Tomorrow Queens Girl R/C (10" tall 1/6th scale body) tomorrow at Bambalandstore (November 27th 9:00AM HK time).

Single figure blind box:110USD free shipping.

3AA 5pack includes all hair color and Shadow RC $520 free shipping.

November - 2014 A0SNc2ftNovember - 2014 CACbuCdtNovember - 2014 Kq1M4Jtt

November - 2014 UYhRVVrtNovember - 2014 5JUPIQRtNovember - 2014 AFFhx7Et
November - 2014 PlrGul4t

November - 2014 T41agDBt

Grab me at the 3A's Toysoul booth in Hong Kong. Toysoul is taking place on these dates: 19-21 December.

November - 2014 T28Pw2ht

Our 3AGO figures are 8" tall.

Popbot Obsidian TK. You have seen my children, I was the first born, and first to be sent away to sleep. Again I have awaken as I always do at the start of the end.

November - 2014 KVqtob6t

This week we are shipping out following releases to Bambaland customers:

*Ashley Wood Kuntsler One
*Seven Bones Slicer Yaro TK 1:1 t-shirt
*3AA SDCC 2014 set
*Marvel The Invincible Iron Man EG
*The World Of Isobelle Pascha Cyborg
*The Adventures Of Isobelle Pascha Vanilla Cosplay Square Miyu Mint and Vanilla
*Popbot Underverse Ninja TK Dark

Recently shipped releases (for you to keep easier track of things):

*Evenfall Strigoi
*VALVe Team Fortress 2 Mann vs Machine Robot Pyro
*6th Bambaboss
*WWR EVOL Marquis de Plume t-shirt
*Nabler guys

Popbot Tomorrow Queens Girl R/C 3AA exclusive Dead Star Assault set: (all hair colors) + Shadow RC: 520USD shipped worldwide on 27/11/14 at www.bambalandstore.com

November - 2014 AWeaQxDt

Tomorrow Queens Girl R/C are available now at www.bambalandstore.com

Tomorrow Queens Girl R/C and Co leaves www.bambalandstore.com shortly (around 9:00AM Hong Kong time).

And they are gone from the store, thanks to everyone for their support and to chanimation for the fan-art!

Here is all fan-art submitted during this sale:

November - 2014 GDfouDRtNovember - 2014 HoJMzzPtNovember - 2014 Zcy4uKhtNovember - 2014 Axy8ar4tNovember - 2014 A5axzq5tNovember - 2014 QjCbQsatNovember - 2014 DKF46KCt

album link: https://imgur.com/a/YJpEv

Authors: chanimation and Chong Wey Ming (psychoming)

On to December, which is WWR month at 3A !

"December Deployment. CIVIC DROPCLOTH SHIPS IN VINYL DROP-PILL !"

November - 2014 YAPtqtim
November - 2014 XZRUtAWm
November - 2014 SqAerogm

Latest Sunday Q&A with Ashley Wood is up at our blog: here.

And added to WorldOf3A Facebook page notes: here.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down