World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns

+46
Wooly
Arex_B
Mr. Rictus
Knightjar
koonfasa
<{OjO}>
zbrushman
ennui
BPP
Morittchi
666ways2love
ArtofJeAA
3a_boltman
gundamben831
Hogarth
ESeffinga
zzzzz
NickLee13
theparallax
thumbtack82
turbs
FACEBOX
miracle bubbles
crucial1
Mr3AGO
Plastic Robo
SpiderPig
dbpom
gar
Ce
Albino
illproxy
Skipper11x
wutasi
plastic ape
Firehazzard
x43x
fluppeco
Chivo
gimbat
Mouse9090
Dar Wolfram
Rad Toy Review
UsedUniverse
bubs67
gregory
50 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns - Page 7 Empty Re: 3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns

Post by zbrushman Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:52 pm

I'm trying to reach out to CS concerning a 3AGO JEA bot that was shipped out on September 5th with no change in tracking progress since then, but they are not responding to my emails. I've already received Sandcrab which was shipped around the same time. Any suggestions Greg or Gimbs?
zbrushman
zbrushman
Tomorrow King

http://jpad3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns - Page 7 Empty Re: 3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns

Post by gimbat Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:12 pm

zbrushman wrote:I'm trying to reach out to CS concerning a 3AGO JEA bot that was shipped out on September 5th with no change in tracking progress since then, but they are not responding to my emails. I've already received Sandcrab which was shipped around the same time. Any suggestions Greg or Gimbs?

Please check your spam folder and if it's nothing there, please forward me the email your sent (with visible sending date and etc) to gimbat@threeAonline.com and I see what I can do.

Btw, based on my experience, tracking info can seem "stuck" for weeks and then get updated (with all package movement details) in one moment.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zbrushman Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:21 pm

Thanks Gimbs! Forwarded the email as requested and again thanks for your assistance Smile
zbrushman
zbrushman
Tomorrow King

http://jpad3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by <{OjO}> Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:46 am

Will there be some new shipping news soon? Or any news for that matter??
<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:23 pm

Yup. Next day or so

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by <{OjO}> Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:51 pm

Cool, thanks Gregory..
<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by koonfasa Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:49 pm

How do you view your posts?
koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:32 pm

To view your own posts, you can click the "view your posts" links at the top of the page. But that just takes you to the topics you've posted in and not the actual posts.

To view your actual posts, you have to 1) click your avatar or name which takes you to your "viewing profile". 2)Then click the "statistics" tab. 3)Then go under posts and click "Find all messages posted by (you)"
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by koonfasa Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:39 pm

Yeah, that's exactly what I wanted, thanks Chivo! Been a while!!!
Hope you been good.

Never understood that other link, and it's the same in other forums too. I always like to check from when I last posted or fix some pics, and try not to post the same images... as I now see I've done.
koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:43 pm

Yep. It's been awhile. Good to see you're still around, koonfasa.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightjar Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:34 am

I keep finding a full page advert in place of the forum when I re-open my browser. Very annoying.
Knightjar
Knightjar
Yesterday Kid

http://sculpt.strick.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rictus Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:48 am

I cannot, for the life of me, get this forum to let me login on my iPad.

I fill in the name and password, hit login, and then... nothing. I'm directed back to the forum main page but aren't logged in.

Mr. Rictus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:42 am

Mr. Rictus wrote:I cannot, for the life of me, get this forum to let me login on my iPad.

I fill in the name and password, hit login, and then... nothing.  I'm directed back to the forum main page but aren't logged in.

Try change to Classic App.
(Last option in the drop down list on the right)

Worked for me.

3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns - Page 7 20545164_1623852210993325_3741537978661960603_o

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rictus Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:39 pm

I did that, and still can't login. :-(

Mr. Rictus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:41 am

I am sorry to hear.

Sadly I don't have an answer.

Since I am not able to see what the issue is, I can only guess what the cause might be.
Maybe you have parental control active or a bit too rigorous add blocker. Or you are using a different browser, I don't know.

Hopefully you're able to find a solution.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rictus Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:54 am

Thanks.

If it helps, I'm using Safari, no adblockers, and no parental controls. It happened out of nowhere too, I just couldn't login one day.

Mr. Rictus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:19 am

Mr. Rictus wrote:Thanks.

If it helps, I'm using Safari, no adblockers, and no parental controls.  It happened out of nowhere too, I just couldn't login one day.

Sadly no.

Maybe a cache issue.
Had that once but that was on a laptop.
I dumbed cache and cookies, etc. rebooted the computer and I could log in again.
No idea how and if it works on an iPad.

Do you use iCloud password?
Maybe that's the issue (saved the wrong password) idk.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arex_B Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:49 pm

Does anyone know if customer service can help me get hand pegs for the blue cyborg isobelle pascha, or am I out of luck cause she's such a weird color
Arex_B
Arex_B
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:46 pm

Arex_B wrote:Does anyone know if customer service can help me get hand pegs for the blue cyborg isobelle pascha, or am I out of luck cause she's such a weird color

I would say that it's worth a try, in the worst you will hear that there is no pegs available for her.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:00 am

gimbat wrote:
Arex_B wrote:Does anyone know if customer service can help me get hand pegs for the blue cyborg isobelle pascha, or am I out of luck cause she's such a weird color

I would say that it's worth a try, in the worst you will hear that there is no pegs available for her.

If CS doesn't come through then you could give these a shot. There a solid blue but they my blend in since it's only the hand peg. I couldn't find any of the clear ball joints but I recall seeing them in the past. No guarantee that these will fit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HOBBY-BASE-Ball-Shape-Joint-Blue-/222600604145?hash=item33d407a9f1:g:dVwAAOSwEzxYRTyD
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooly Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:51 am

I'm sorry,... it's the recent switch up from Photobucket that is prompting this rookie question... but is the "insert image" feature not working any longer?

IE - the whole 3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns - Page 7  before the link with the at the end?
My links are in my post, but nothing shows. So,.. I'm definitely missing something.
Wooly
Wooly
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 am

From what I've heard Photobucket are looking for everyone to pay for an upgrade. No idea of any others do that's the end of my photo uploads for now so.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:35 am

Insert image feature in this forum does work. It probably has something to do with on Photobucket's end.  Your image address should be formatted basically like this [img]http://     .jpg[/img.] without the period inside the last /img bracket.  

Since I don't use Photobucket, I've tried to insert some other online person's Photobucket image and I've noticed after you insert the image into your post and press the Preview button, the formatting language for the image changes and no image or anything shows for me. If you have a fb account perhaps create a Threea album for yourself and use the image address to post on this forum or use Imgur.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooly Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:50 am

Yea,... I started to switch to Google Photos and after more digging it turns out they don't allow the direct link sharing either. Nothing that will actually display an image within a forum post.
To be honest, Photobucket has turned into a pit of Ads and horrible cookie floods of the worst kind... so I'm fine with being forced out. Just thought that Skynet's(aka google) photo service wouldn't have the stupid boundaries.
Not really that into Imgur or Flickr,... but I'll figure it out.

Thanks guys.
Wooly
Wooly
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by deru_here Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:02 pm

Hey guys I have a bit of a problem that just came up with my master 5. Apparently he fell from my desk not long after I left the room and he took minor damages. Surprisingly the main figure himself is fine. No damages to the bot arm, but the weird sleeve strands on the right side of the shirt got pulled after master 5 fell. The cause of the pull was due to how the under sword was positioned, and the handle made its way to right sleeve during the fall. Under sword took most of the fall but chipped the tip of the blade. Luckily its barely noticeable, so imma leave it as is. Should I contact cs about the shirt ???

3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns - Page 7 Fullsi21

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next