Mongrol smush!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mongrol smush!

Post by TheTooN on Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:21 pm

Thanks for the reply, SDCC then as its numberered on the shipper. Best looking Gronk imho but $200 I'd rather put towards 1/6th Dredd or the Apocalypse Lawmaster. Beside which I wouldnt look forward to trying to get Fish on his peg without snapping it again Wink

TheTooN
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory on Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:46 pm

Nope, not the SDCC version. They weren't numbered and did not have a shipper box

The auction you're talking about is the B&W set as indicated on the side of the shipper. All three versions share the same box packaging, but only the Bambaland sets came with an outer shipper. B&W set also have a dot on the sides of their packaging

3A Staff
3A Staff

http://worldof3alegion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTooN on Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:10 pm

Thanks for clearing it up. I thought it was the c/b set but the fella has apparently told another 2000ad forum member that the figures inside are not black and white but colour. All good fun Smile

TheTooN
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTooN on Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:56 am

I'd like to thank cs@threeaonline.com and chris@three-zero.com for their help with Mongrol. Arrived in 4 days ! Orange box is really cool, love the art ! looking forward to opening tomorrow and taking some pics.

TheTooN
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTooN on Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:59 pm

TheTooN
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by BPP on Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:01 am

Think 3A should put a few decal tweaks on him and get him on Bamba.. show the line is alive and that we've not been forgotten about...

Patience is wearing thin. Not totally amused that 3A were selling these from CS without the loyal few here being told. Quite mugged off infact. Would be better if some of the existing stuff was shipping but its all seemingly ground to a halt.

We know this is a niche line but frankly it needs some prioritising to get SOMETHING out the door before its a flatlined niche line.

BPP
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by actionfeatures on Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:59 am

Got the standard and black hole versions now..... Really hope to snag the SDCC some day!

-James

actionfeatures
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by oota goota on Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:41 am

Hi all new to these boards but I needed to join to say I think the mongrel and ro-jaws sculpts are stunning, amazing. They are beautifully done I really hope 3a are able to do a full run of the meknificent 7.

The McMahon style makes total sense for future sculpts. I'm not a massive fan of his Joe Pineapples but for consistencies sake I hope they go that way

I'm not a big collector of figures but these sculpts make me want to be Smile

Cheers
oota

oota goota
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by oota goota on Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:11 am

Cool! Bought a 1/12th mongrel off ebay looking forward to seeing one of these in person at last

oota goota
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum