Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Post by Plastic Robo on Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:36 am

vincejustvince wrote:Plastic Robo, 3A is your heritage - it's part of who you are.

I know buddy, and I have amassed a nice collection to reflect this, but I just can't turn a blind eye anymore to how ThreeA run their business and how they treat their customers, both 3AA and non 3AA. I am sick of stupid, super limited, no notice drops on Bambaland. I have finally gown weary of delay after delay in relation to releases with some figures. After I found out about todays unannounced limited drop of the Mule (and missed it) something inside me just said 'Bollox to this carry on, i can't turn a blind eye to this stupid, brain-dead, moronic practice any more, and worse still, stay silent and support it'. I feel i have crossed a line, so to speak, and just don't want to turn back. I know it sounds so stupid and dramatic over, what is at the end of the day, a bloody toy. But i just can't help it. I have no respect whatsoever for the idiots that run ThreeA, as they obviously have none for any of us, the people that buy their products and keep them in a job. So much bitterness right now, so i am sorry to those that are offended by anything in my post.
avatar
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Posts : 218
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Post by Skipper11x on Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:24 am

Mr Plastic you are totally right, I agree with everything you said. I signed up for 3aa just before you and this has been the worst year as 3aa for me anyway but be prepared for the backlash from the brainwashed loyalists and all the "if you don't like it then leave" crap.
Also many thanks to Gimby, Gregory, Gar and any other mods here.
avatar
Skipper11x
Oyabun

Posts : 804
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 45
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Post by Plastic Robo on Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:10 am

Skipper11x wrote:Mr Plastic you are totally right, I agree with everything you said. I signed up for 3aa just before you and this has been the worst year as 3aa for me anyway but be prepared for the backlash from the brainwashed loyalists and all the "if you don't like it then leave" crap.
Also many thanks to Gimby, Gregory, Gar and any other mods here.

It's a pity we can't get Gimbat, Gar, Gregory, and all the other Mods on here to run ThreeA, they know the fans, what they like, and how to communicate and treat them right. Those lads do great work on here and it's a thankless job for them most of the time. As for 'loyalists' and the like, they are just as entitled to comment as they please. Be they wrong or not!!!
avatar
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Posts : 218
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Post by geisT on Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:39 am

YO, PR
...just a bittersweet 3Away...
avatar
geisT
Oyabun

Posts : 578
Join date : 2015-03-02
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Post by phoonman on Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:54 am

Two are already listed on Ebay for $230 and $249.99 so now collectors who really wanted one will have to pay 50% more to get one. I don't post very often but I agree with what everyone is saying. I have around 120 3A figures (mostly WWR and WWRP) and picked up about half direct from 3a and half on the secondary market. I was at SDCC this year and stood in line for about 45 minutes to get a Warbot. They let the first 15 people in line be 3AA members and I was totally cool with that since they paid a premium. But everyone in line that I talked to (or overheard) was bashing 3A for the same stuff being discussed in this thread. Yet we were all loyally lining up to give them more money. The toys are great but the lack of respect for long time customers is pretty dismal. Cheers.
avatar
phoonman
Kitty Litter

Posts : 5
Join date : 2015-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Post by Chivo on Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:39 am

Whether I agree or disagree with what has been said so far, and I'm not classifying myself as a loyalist or not, but what do you expect the loyalists to say, "If you hate 3A then stay"?
Or do you expect them to shut up as you feel they try and shut you up when they comment against your comments? All I'm trying to say is you can feel how you want to feel, but why insult the people you were once a part of?  Why not just leave a group that you seem to have grown out of?  Perhaps that is a sign of your maturity that now you see this company as something that you no longer want to support.  Or do you still struggle as wanting to support this company and that is why you and others who feel the same continue to hang around? Just asking genuine questions as I want to understand why folks continue to hang around something that they have grown to hate.
avatar
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Posts : 1832
Join date : 2015-03-02
Location : May the Power of Christ compel you!

Back to top Go down

Re: Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:08 am

You should be checking the shop page every five minutes, like I do. It's all a part of the 3A lifestyle!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Post by gundamben831 on Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:58 am

Chivo wrote:Whether I agree or disagree with what has been said so far, and I'm not classifying myself as a loyalist or not, but what do you expect the loyalists to say, "If you hate 3A then stay"?
Or do you expect them to shut up as you feel they try and shut you up when they comment against your comments? All I'm trying to say is you can feel how you want to feel, but why insult the people you were once a part of?  Why not just leave a group that you seem to have grown out of?  Perhaps that is a sign of your maturity that now you see this company as something that you no longer want to support.  Or do you still struggle as wanting to support this company and that is why you and others who feel the same continue to hang around?  Just asking genuine questions as I want to understand why folks continue to hang around something that they have grown to hate.  


well in lammens terms basically think of it as an ex girlfriend you hate to love but can't seem to leave.... There is a lot of awesome toys and figure designs that ThreeA makes but as their company becomes more popular and more newcomers into the mix I would see how appeasing the newer buyers as to the older fans would be an easier tactic but we all can't assume that unless we have an inside source to help supply info. Personally I have watched from the sidelines since 2011 but didn't really make my first huge step into the hobby until the winter of 2013 (finger gang retail box set was my first threea investment) after buying so many figures AK, WWR, TK, TQ, and Pasche there is only some many figures that I want to own at this point based on availability and rarity of the figure. Lately a lot of the good colorways/exclusive figures seem to get the short end on supply (TK Thiddy made my own custom version, the Ash TK's, new deathmask and now birdcage etc etc. I could go on), which as many said makes it very difficult for those of us who are either stateside or on the complete opposite timezones to coordinate that sale into our schedules. I try not to gripe about certain things only because I know I can't afford them or the exclusivity of being a convention only.
avatar
gundamben831
Tomorrow King

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-03-02
Age : 34
Location : Santa Cruz, California

Back to top Go down

Re: Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Post by DutchBot on Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:30 am

up

DutchBot
Yesterday Kid

Posts : 69
Join date : 2015-03-04
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Post by Chivo on Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:34 am

GO ON, GET!!!
avatar
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Posts : 1832
Join date : 2015-03-02
Location : May the Power of Christ compel you!

Back to top Go down

Re: Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Post by Chivo on Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:57 am

@gundamben If you can't leave your exgirlfriend then perhaps that's on you, right? I mean why stay and try and change your exgirlfriend when you know she won't change? You know she's going to cheat on you and go behind your back and have surprise rendezvous at random limited times. You know she's going to cost you to put out. You know she's going to put out at times few and far between. You know when she does put out your joints will be floppy, your thumb may break, you may get all sticky, etc., etc. Have I gone too far with this analogy? Lol. Anyways.
avatar
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Posts : 1832
Join date : 2015-03-02
Location : May the Power of Christ compel you!

Back to top Go down

Re: Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Post by JDF48 on Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:09 am

BIRDY up now
avatar
JDF48
Kitty Litter

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Post by gundamben831 on Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:34 am

10 minuets too late again =\ and chivo that was a good laugh well put in a sense but in the end all we want is a little nookie right?.... 

Asking a company to pander to its fans may seem like a far streatch but acknowledging them to a degree would seem a little more within their parameters.  I work at a hotel and you will never have a "perfect day" there will always be an upset customer/guest you can't satisfy.  That being said I know I missed my opportunity and don't have funds til this Friday either way there is still no chance I can get one during these surprise drops.  I will be a patient man and wait a few months down the line as I have for most of my collection and hope someone will drop it for money on a new sale or just plain get tired of owning it.
avatar
gundamben831
Tomorrow King

Posts : 466
Join date : 2015-03-02
Age : 34
Location : Santa Cruz, California

Back to top Go down

Re: Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Post by Grish on Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:37 am

Missed again. Stupid work. Oh well.
avatar
Grish
Tomorrow King

Posts : 394
Join date : 2015-03-02
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Post by Kedao on Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:57 am

Plastic Robo wrote:Damn. I have been thinking about this for the last 8-9 hours since I found out these figures came and went without any warning. And to be honest I think enough is enough. It was a shite move to pull on people that support ThreeA and wanted this figure for their collection. Basicly im very pissed at ThreeA, or more importantly the (stupid) person or persons who decided to handle this sale (and indeed many more) they way they did. Im a fully paid 3AA member and have been for the last 4 years, while supporting ThreeA since the sale of their 1/6 Large Martins all those years ago. So as a paid 3AA member I expect to be treated better than the way I have been treated. Screw the discount, I want the cool figures and models, regardless of discount or not. NO OTHER COMPANY would treat their supporters and fans this way. Im sick of it. As I said earlier today something broke in me and it can't be fixed. Im actually looking at my pre-orders and wondering what the hell am I doing supporting a company that, as far as I can now see, play stupid games with their figure drops. It's fucking ridiculous and completely unfair to buyers. So to those fools at ThreeA who decided these things...... you are fucking morons. You have lost a major supporter today, because you play stupid games with your fans. I have jumped through your hoops before, but no more. I know it's nothing to do with anybody on these forums, all I have is complete respect for those who work hard on here; ye do a great job and I know it's thankless. It's a pity those who make the big decisions at ThreeA (be it Ash or whoever) don't take their head out of their arse and give the fans the respect they deserve. END OF RANT.

completely agree with everything you said. Things that will keep supporting 3A are:
- they let me keep my membership for another year as they failed to deliver almost everything they promised us to do. I don't want the figures that came with membership, just the 3AA discount.
- Yama Naga for renewing membership.
- 1/6 Bertie Dessert Rat Mk.2
- keep their promises. (they have till dec-jan)

Other than that, i'm out.
avatar
Kedao
Yesterday Kid

Posts : 65
Join date : 2015-03-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Post by Mr. Rictus on Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:51 am

Fuck! I missed it again!

Mr. Rictus
Yesterday Kid

Posts : 156
Join date : 2015-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Post by Argentix on Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:16 pm

Had about a 3 minute window to get one, but I just can't spare the funds right now. Definitely worth a buy if you got Beagle... which I didn't... because I didn't have the funds at the time, I'm noticing a pattern here.

Well, at least Beagle wasn't part of this 'surprise!' sale bullshit...
avatar
Argentix
Oyabun

Posts : 601
Join date : 2015-03-02
Age : 25
Location : West Lafayette, Indiana

Back to top Go down

Re: Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Post by counterfeit on Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:01 pm

haha, I never thought that this birdcage who people called "shitty design, kit-bashed square, nobody gonna buy it" gonna be sold out fast, I thought eventhough it's premade, it would be up at least a day or two, but I think I'm wrong.

I think the quantity only below 100 pcs? or below 50?
avatar
counterfeit
Tomorrow King

Posts : 469
Join date : 2015-03-02
Location : Terran

Back to top Go down

Re: Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Post by Skipper11x on Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:21 pm

So these were sold out yesterday (nudge nudge unless your on HK time) then more pop up last night. 3a says screw you to the legion, I say screw you right back at you.
avatar
Skipper11x
Oyabun

Posts : 804
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 45
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Post by Plastic Robo on Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:13 pm

vincejustvince wrote:You should be checking the shop page every five minutes, like I do. It's all a part of the 3A lifestyle!

Ha ha, wish I had the time buddy, but things like work, home, kids, and sleep prevent me from doing so!!! But I like your style!
avatar
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Posts : 218
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Post by Plastic Robo on Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:15 pm

phoonman wrote:Two are already listed on Ebay for $230 and $249.99 so now collectors who really wanted one will have to pay 50% more to get one. I don't post very often but I agree with what everyone is saying. I have around 120 3A figures (mostly WWR and WWRP) and picked up about half direct from 3a and half on the secondary market. I was at SDCC this year and stood in line for about 45 minutes to get a Warbot. They let the first 15 people in line be 3AA members and I was totally cool with that since they paid a premium.  But everyone in line that I talked to (or overheard) was bashing 3A for the same stuff being discussed in this thread.  Yet we were all loyally lining up to give them more money.  The toys are great but the lack of respect for long time customers is pretty dismal. Cheers.

Excellent post this, thanks for sharing 'poonman'. I see this was the first post of yours on here. Welcome to the party buddy!!
avatar
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Posts : 218
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Post by papamadoo on Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:06 pm

We could start a threat, Respectual and factual threat,
No conversation allowed just, Neutral emotioneless fact or argument.

To work tho moderation it as to be top notch. because they always a good way of saying things without behind mean.

- exposing experience
- exposing how other toy group managed it
- exposing problem
- exposing solution
- exposing constructive feedback

I don't want to say Consumers are the priority far then that. Employes always are the priority. When they are well they do back at the client Its a win win.

I didn't want Birdcage at all but I like following release and how they happen
and some even if I didn't want anything pissed me of. I can imagine how other can feel.
avatar
papamadoo
Oyabun

Posts : 624
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Post by Plastic Robo on Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:28 pm

papamadoo wrote:We could start a threat, Respectual and factual threat,
No conversation allowed just, Neutral emotioneless fact or argument.

To work tho moderation it as to be top notch. because they always a good way of saying things without behind mean.

- exposing experience
- exposing how other toy group managed it
- exposing problem
- exposing solution
- exposing constructive feedback

I don't want to say Consumers are the priority far then that. Employes always are the priority. When they are well they do back at the client Its a win win.

I didn't want Birdcage at all but I like following release and how they happen
and some even if I didn't want anything pissed me of. I can imagine how other can feel.

This sounds like a good plan. How/where will we start it?
avatar
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Posts : 218
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Post by papamadoo on Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:58 pm

First, I would say we need to start the threat Maybe in 3A general - And have to be Sticked on top.

Or Even Better

put in the same place as
ASK ASHLEY WOOD
@Ask away
@Positive/Negative Conserns

We need clear Rules(sticked on top) explaning how to Post( or be deleted),

-no/conversation
-respect.
-Constructive.
-emotioneless( rage, love, joy, hate, anger, etc. can blind constructivity)

-the concern
-the problem
-the proposition
-the solution

As far I can see it, We just need to Ask Gimbat, greg, Gar about what they think.

avatar
papamadoo
Oyabun

Posts : 624
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Post by Kedao on Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:53 pm

counterfeit wrote:haha, I never thought that this birdcage who people called "shitty design, kit-bashed square, nobody gonna buy it" gonna be sold out fast, I thought eventhough it's premade, it would be up at least a day or two, but I think I'm wrong.

I think the quantity only below 100 pcs? or below 50?

are you forgetting flippers???
avatar
Kedao
Yesterday Kid

Posts : 65
Join date : 2015-03-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum