Making Youtube videos

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making Youtube videos

Post by theparallax on Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:15 am

Hey guys, I'm about to start making youtube video reviews on 3A figures and mostly high end transformers.(things most people can't afford)
What kind of things could I do in my videos to keep you looking at my channel and help improve as videos go on?

Things such as photos, comparison shots, action poses?

Any ideas help!
Thanks

theparallax
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Re: Making Youtube videos

Post by LordPiper on Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:02 am

I've got a couple videos up but not reviews...just showcasing figures. So, based on my experience I can tell you that action poses are great to showcase the figure's limits in articulation. also, comparison shots are great for scale and compatibility with other figures in the line. I think that photo's are a step backwards since you are already making a video.

just be thorough and make sure the video quality is right with proper lighting and background settings.

Good luck!
LordPiper
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo on Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:05 am

Yeah, watch LordPiper's youtube videos under TomorrowKing. Good music with action poses would keep folks interested. Quality animations as well; Patrick Boivin comes to mind. If you're doing reviews just be thorough and focused on the figures. Don't ramble on and on about irrelevant stuff. Variety is also key if you're planning to do a lot of them. Most importantly, be yourself and show your passion for the figures; Shartimus Prime and Pituvision come to mind.
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman on Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:02 pm

Shiroidevil YouTube channel has what I think are the tops when it comes to reviews on 3A figures. Yes talks a lot but I love it because you can tell takes a lot of pride in the figures.
3a_boltman
Tomorrow King

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo on Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:26 am

Yeah, I forgot to mention him as well as Yama86. These guys follow simple straight forward protocols, but you know they know what they're talking about. In other words they aren't just doing toy reviews for folks to watch their channels. You know they actually collect 3A. Or at least they did when they did the videos.
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by theparallax on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:11 pm

Thanks a lot for the tips and advice guys. Ill check out those couple channels and see what I get myself into haha

theparallax
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top