TRANSFORMERS GENERATION ONE

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TRANSFORMERS GENERATION ONE

Post by Mr. Rictus on Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:47 pm

Well crap... I clicked on the BBT website and next thing I knew I had ordered Nemesis Prime.

Mr. Rictus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:16 pm

gregory wrote:Nemesis Prime is now available for preorder at BigBadToyStore!

He is a limited edition of 300!
I really wanted Nemesis Prime but now I can't buy it. At 389USD that is probably 500.00 Cad, plus likely 40.00 USD shipping and another 40.00 customs most likely and NO 3AA discount.

I'm getting tired of exclusives that 3AA people cannot use..unless you are American. I was really hoping nemesis would be on Bambaland. BBTS charges a lot for shipping and it doesn't cover customs.
I'm sure any non-American understands this frustration. Look at all the 1/12 figures that went to online stores for sale, again all USD based. Why have 3AA?
I get 3A needs to distribute among other places for added revenue, but it certainly feels like, as a 3AA member and Canadian, that we aren't being appreciated as customers or members.

They should at least offer the chance for non-American 3AA members...or get Canadian or Eurpoean online retailers. BBTS and Thinkgeek, doesn't help us. It just prices us OUT of the market value.
I get that it "is what it is", but that doesn't mean non-Americans shouldn't feel frustrated by it. I really wanted Nemesis Prime. Now I can't.

Joshimus
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy on Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:06 am

I know prime was slated to ship between aug-oct. I'm guessing we might be closer to the latter?
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit on Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:33 am

Just checked overseas order from ThinkGeek, and... my country didn't listed there... Sad
counterfeit
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus on Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:09 pm

Oneluckyboy wrote:I know prime was slated to ship between aug-oct. I'm guessing we might be closer to the latter?

I hope beginning of October Prime ships. Would make a great Bday present to myself it if came that month...Plus I need to re-arrange my Prime display case...again

Joshimus
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top