World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion

+109
aconners1
3a_boltman
Takezo
koonfasa
Cthulhu
counterfeit
Oneluckyboy
pezbanana
papamadoo
thumbtack82
Chivo
Artoo
abex44
Devours
DannyB
Nothing
Matrix
x43x
Chanimation
DpM
BlackBellamy
johnnyhaggis
Beeswax
dragonklien
tango12
fredfran
Mr3AGO
konfucious
Onaux
rikitiki
Firehazzard
Deb Inc.
Bassnoir
fink
slowbrom
d3nnis
altego101
Skipper11x
Wooly
dtrain
Crem
Albino
geisT
wutasi
dextercat69
Tsuba
nixon_3AA
Darthgothikus
gregory
LordPiper
J&J
chiowhon
Grish
Beeratt
zendeluxe
turbs
Beaumont
illproxy
RestlessEye
Toolarmy
Rad Toy Review
Kedao
Danz
ozz
Plastic Robo
BPP
666ways2love
Jubal285ive
3Afan
miracle bubbles
luk
crucial1
Argentix
goddamnanalog
straytoaster
ArtofJeAA
UsedUniverse
regalia
DT2
Siona
ArtWar
gundamben831
ESeffinga
les_trois_as
Sideglide
IronChap
fluppeco
ineedmoretoys
bianco
Ce
Vaxillus
GrandpaStern
dbpom
PiggyV01
7bones
Dar Wolfram
gar
bubs67
Deus Machina
SpiderPig
Utakuninja
jcr518
Losartan
bubblegumking
Mouse9090
grimrealities
ianross
billy_t85
gimbat
113 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by rikitiki Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:25 am

Hi, just got my Deathmask Heavy Slicer and was bummed to find out that my copy also suffers from the the loose abdominal joint syndrome. It also came with a loose shoe 'bolt' that I nearly lost; it was nestled near the outer edge of the plastic tray. It also only came with 6 grenades. Question: how do you insert the sword into the hands when the index finger and thumb on both hands are glued together?

This is my first 3A figure after a long hiatus so I'm disappointed at the QC issues that looks to persist to this day (last 3A figure was the Lost Planet figure and the one after that was the Atlas from ThreeZero, not exatly 3A). But I am impressed with the design of the figure. I love the refreshed TK head with the more adult shaped face. Hoping that 3A comes through with a fixed body.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 22 Df9663fb-981d-4b7e-bcbe-5b5a1a096a6a_zpsz06jmtg3

rikitiki
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by koonfasa Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:51 am

Hopefully 3AA is also klubbed up.
koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:19 am

rikitiki wrote:Question: how do you insert the sword into the hands when the index finger and thumb on both hands are glued together?

You have to cut the connection between the fingers.
Shoguns were the same, but they came pre-cut
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by rikitiki Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:21 am

wutasi wrote:
rikitiki wrote:Question: how do you insert the sword into the hands when the index finger and thumb on both hands are glued together?

You have to cut the connection between the fingers.
Shoguns were the same, but they came pre-cut

thanks wutasi

rikitiki
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:39 pm

Got mine today- no surprises,just a standard deady...
One bolt of his shoe armor was free willy in the box( pin pushed into place- no biggie). Short on bombs( blah,blah,blah) and in possession of a fairly loose torso- not floppy,floppy- more like Jeff Spicoli loose.. Skullys legs are his problem as they want to do the old Scarecrow from the a Wizard Of Oz thing...I will try to document said loosities and pass them forward to the authorities.

Other than QC problems- REALLY like the way he turned out...was hoping to strike all black gold,but the standard Skully is an awesome lookin figure...was strapped on drop night and only could grab one- now must look for missing Bone....

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Onaux Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:45 am

well, I opened my Death Mask today and had the floppy body issue along with a bad ankle and a loose arm. Time to contact CS Sad
Onaux
Onaux
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:05 am

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
I was all set to say "screw you and your floppy bodies" but then they announce 3aa Deathmask Archer...
I try to get out but they keep on dragging me back in!
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:07 am

I'm hoping archer is more like Obsidian...at least the body on my Obsidian is nice and tight. It's not as good as Showa or Wasabi..but it's pretty good.
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:26 am

I wish they go back to original bodies.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:43 am

I second that wish... My OG JC was the only of the old body that was kinda loose if I recall...

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:01 am

don't be silly Tk are clone of the clone of the clone you can't never get back to the pure construct of architecture they were.
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:15 am

So we were all doomed from the beginning. Does that mean we will all end up with slime TKs? All flop and no structure?
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by straytoaster Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:13 am

picked Death Mask up today and slightly dissapointed to not get the chase version, but surprise! not a floppy version. might be one of the few lucky ones.

with the backpack on at first it seemed like the floppy ones posted in this thread, but it actually isn't. nearly all the joints are tight my ninja TK had a slightly weaker knee and tighter torso, but overall my Heavy slicer has a better body.   the floppiest body I've gotten was the Mae No Ni 6th TK aka spineless, but having him wear ninja tK's body suit has helped "stabilize" the floppiness.

I dont' really care much about the grenades so no biggie. Are the ankle armors supposed to not be attached to the shoe? decided to just not have them. may use it as kitbash parts for HGUC gundams or something

straytoaster
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Danz Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:50 am

straytoaster wrote: Are the ankle armors supposed to not be attached to the shoe?  decided to just not have them. may use it as kitbash parts for HGUC gundams or something

Ya mine were not attached either, and one was different than the other, need to look at other pics to see if mine is same or not.... but ya was unlucky ywice today when mine came in, no chase AND no real big surprise anymore...wait for it...yep you guessed it FLOPPY body...am so tired of high priced pieces of shite....seriously thinking of not re-upping next membership time...please someone from 3A see all these posts about crappy quality control and do something!!! anyway, overall still like the Deathmask, has a cool overall look and theme, and nice to not see a recycled face Smile
Danz
Danz
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by koonfasa Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:36 am

Gimby, will 3AA Archer also be TKlub?
koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:09 pm

Is this the thread for talking about the latest hyped Tomorrow Kings release "The Last TK"? Is this a hip and cool figure to get?

No seriously tell me what to buy! Is everyone else getting this figure? Can you guys tell me what I'm supposed to think?

Finally, after all these years, I have become, the Last TK.

THIS IS A TKLUB RELEASE? RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I DON'T COLLECT 3A FIGURES FROM BEFORE DECEMBER 24 2015 BECAUSE THAT IS WHEN THE NEW WWR SOTF SALES STARTED! It might actually be December 23 or December 25 depending on the timezone I don't know look it doesn't matter the exact date isn't important! What's important is that DDV2 RELEASE ONE is the moment that life began for me! All previous releases are a part of the titan age or something before zeus seized power. Please be understanding.

I don't have previous TKLUB releases! Please understand I have established arbitrary rules for collecting because I'm insane.

Just tell me if I should buy the damn thing or not and don't tell me to "buy what I like" liking something is not a good enough reason to buy something!

I'm probably not going to get it... I mean I collect WWR SOTF there could be a 1/6 Von De Plume release or something else I really want. Archer TK is just flavor of the month.

I guess I've finally become the Last TK.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:48 pm

Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:16 pm

Chivo wrote:I wish they go back to original bodies.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 22 Spicoliinfasttimesatridgemonthigh1

yeah dude!

Last edited by geisT on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Albino Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:46 pm

Haha, man, this is TK thread. Very Happy We talk about cool TK figures here.

Not about love to WWR SOTF Twisted Evil
Albino
Albino
Oyabun

http://www.artandtoys.ru

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:08 pm

Albino wrote:Haha, man, this is TK thread. Very Happy  We talk about cool TK figures here.

Not about love to WWR SOTF  Twisted Evil

Nan we are pretty cynical in here, we discuse about life disapointment and failure.

Hype is a no place here.
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Albino Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:14 pm

Two good pic of Chase Death Mask

I wish they made a skull on front armor...
not really fan of all black version,
I like regular Death Mask version much more.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 22 U0FbZBv

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 22 NCLfh0j
Albino
Albino
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:28 pm

Wait Is armor arm is inverted compared to the other version :O ?

a you changed it :p
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Albino Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:07 pm

Figure is Not main. Not so lucky ) pics from from insta.

First pic shows that the armor of arm is on right place, and later the owner changed it.
I looks more stylish, I did the same, many people change it.
Albino
Albino
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:44 pm

feel more equilibrated that way
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyB Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:04 am

Chivo wrote:I wish they go back to original bodies.
#Truth
DannyB
DannyB
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next