World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion

+102
MarkyMac
ennui
Reks36
Solmin
expathos
regalia
<{OjO}>
rhb
ChiliKeys
Churro
RestlessEye
TK Price
SS01
elMacuaMan
Dar Wolfram
LV-426
Firehazzard
Hogarth
zendeluxe
Vaxillus
IronRinn
dr37
boofjack
konfucious
UsedUniverse
d3nnis
bribe
Joshimus
jsalsa23
noveltycross
chatchawan1985
Teimaru
Plastic Robo
Danz
666ways2love
samTK
BRiZL
Noir
Beeswax
geisT
PLAT
DannyB
SpiderPig
dbpom
Beaumont
Artoo
SzuTsung
Chanimation
abex44
straytoaster
Cthulhu
manonegro
YING
Grish
Mafu.
nixon_3AA
IronChap
shinjikun1
illproxy
fluppeco
LordPiper
gar
wutasi
Oneluckyboy
PiggyV01
ESeffinga
gimbat
gundamben831
Deus Machina
BlackBellamy
bubblegumking
BPP
Matsui808
Sideglide
gregory
Chivo
Albino
ozz
counterfeit
dtrain
Wooly
J&J
papamadoo
Crem
Kedao
Argentix
Matrix
thumbtack82
chiowhon
Nothing
koonfasa
3a_boltman
Crazypanda
Beeratt
Skipper11x
aconners1
Takezo
fahdtk
Sixer
GrandpaStern
Bassnoir
pezbanana
106 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by LordPiper Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:37 am

everything about these figures from the belt up is a win....everything from the belt down is...well...not my cup of tea.
LordPiper
LordPiper
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by gundamben831 Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:44 am

The design of the orange one makes so much sense but the bones and loper version has me really scratching my head wth the selection of footwear.
gundamben831
gundamben831
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by LordPiper Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:55 am

baggy long shorts with boots??? if I saw a guy rocking that in the streets I would laugh my ass off. The loper kicks, well that's just the worst shoe to put on the most articulated figure out.

As releases come up I get more and more confident in my decision to not re-up my 3AA this year.

Just my two cents. Having said that, Im happy for those who dig the design and choice of attire.
LordPiper
LordPiper
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gundamben831 Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:08 am

I'm hoping they keep this sale up for more than just 24hrs would be nice if they ran it through the holiday.
gundamben831
gundamben831
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:18 am

It's Master 5 for the win easily, only the missing inevitable DM that could steal the show.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gundamben831 Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:37 am

Skipper11x wrote:It's Master 5 for the win easily, only the missing inevitable DM that could steal the show.
I honestly would not be surprised if there was some 3AA secret drop of the DM colorway
gundamben831
gundamben831
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:24 am

I don't know. Maybe it's just me, but I think the DM design has been played out.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by konfucious Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:01 am

Regarding the hatchery set: it does not come with a sword

Regarding the 5: will the loper be a chase? I like the bones fig and the shoes don't bother me at all. The "5" on the shirt on the other hand.... I think I'm going to just switch it out for a custom shirt with a "7" on it and display him proudly with the rest of the 7 bones.

konfucious
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:04 am

Ash states that deathmask won't be in this fight. Probably because master 5 is 7bones and they all die. So my thought is that deathmask is a rage army to fight back after the slaughter of 7 bones. So if we don't see deathmask in master 5 we may in another master TK down the road. However secret drops not off the roster in my opinion. 3aa member death-mask option like archer sale would be nice to have if they do offer.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:33 pm

Seems like there are a lot of different thoughts on the footwear, but I think we can all agree that those boots on the loper are the worst. tongue

Would be neat if they came with both chucks and the soft boots, that way everybody wins. Or if we could choose the preferred footwear in the message section when ordering, just like they did with the Ultron figure... Not that I think either of these things will necessarily happen. But the fact that the 3 different versions were shown with 3 different shoe styles is kind of interesting, like maybe they were looking for feedback before making a firm decision on the matter.
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:57 pm

I'm still pretty divided..don't care for the loper shoes..would love the OG kicks on him.
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:20 pm

I'm cool with either the soft boots or the chucks, but leaning more towards the chucks. I think Master 5 has enough cool stuff going for him that he doesn't really need the boots. Waiting to see what the final call will be.
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:27 pm

Personally I like the variation in pants and shoes much better now.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 22 1466662222539

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:48 pm

Wow! Yep, they all look more fashionably sensible. I still like Master 5 the best. But Saigo 5 is looking good with the skinny jeans. Furue Interloper though is looking a bit like Igor with that stance.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:08 pm

coooooollll.........!!!

interloper is mine

hopefully there's tattoo in his hand/body
counterfeit
counterfeit
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gundamben831 Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:51 pm

They all look great, I do see that Saigo's arm looks a little more chrome than master 5's but still each one has their different touches
gundamben831
gundamben831
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaumont Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:32 pm

NOOOOO!!!!

I usually only get one version of a fig, but these three all look pretty freaking awesome. I like that they look like triplets rather than different colorways of the same figure. Uuugghh I think i might have to get all three.

Beaumont
Beaumont
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:27 pm

I wonder Which figure is coming with the pet Bertie on a leash shown in some of his sketch and a prototype figure in his Instagram.

I just hope it will not be included in scret drop figure that is not shown yet. Worry worry worry

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:08 pm

Whoa..haha..was thinking about the OG kicks on loper yesterday..and bam..new pic and there they are!
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:08 pm

Simple changes for big improvements to both Saigo 5 (pants) and Furue (shoes).  I really like the splash of red wiring in Saigo 5's arm.

Still prefer Saigo 5 overall, but Master 5 is a VERY close second.  Wondering if the skinny jeans will affect posability.

Price is almost exactly what I figured - I was expecting $180 to $190 pre-discount.  Bit more than I would like to spend, but going to bite the bullet and get one for sure.  Will be tough to decide.  My gut says Saigo 5.  Master 5 colors are a bit too similar to Cornelius.  Still wish Saigo 5 had Master 5's fleshtone.  Then I wouldn't even think twice about which to get.

Don't even want to think about a 3AA/secret drop, but if there is one, I hope it's an actual picture and not a sketch.

I just noticed - there doesn't seem to be any holsters for those pistols...wait, never mind - it looks like Master 5's left pistol is holstered.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:22 pm

Additional thought: what is Master 5 holding in his left hand? Doesn't appear to be a grenade. Similar unidentified object poking out of Furue's left hand side.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by LV-426 Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:52 pm

I can't tell what that is he's got there, but the interloper looks incredible . . . Appears I'll have the cash, too . . . Except Sun God loving Ms. Shadow is showing up in the aftermarket . . . and Little Shadow needs her mom !!!

Decisions . . .
LV-426
LV-426
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:35 am

Loper rules
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by elMacuaMan Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:42 am

I wasn't going to get any more TK's but these guys make me ache. I need them all.
elMacuaMan
elMacuaMan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar Wolfram Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:09 am

Difference between the pics is amazing. These guys went from " guess I'll get one" to "may as well get all three".
Dar Wolfram
Dar Wolfram
Tomorrow King

https://worldof3alegion.forumotion.com/t30-list-your-collection-a

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next