World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion

+102
MarkyMac
ennui
Reks36
Solmin
expathos
regalia
<{OjO}>
rhb
ChiliKeys
Churro
RestlessEye
TK Price
SS01
elMacuaMan
Dar Wolfram
LV-426
Firehazzard
Hogarth
zendeluxe
Vaxillus
IronRinn
dr37
boofjack
konfucious
UsedUniverse
d3nnis
bribe
Joshimus
jsalsa23
noveltycross
chatchawan1985
Teimaru
Plastic Robo
Danz
666ways2love
samTK
BRiZL
Noir
Beeswax
geisT
PLAT
DannyB
SpiderPig
dbpom
Beaumont
Artoo
SzuTsung
Chanimation
abex44
straytoaster
Cthulhu
manonegro
YING
Grish
Mafu.
nixon_3AA
IronChap
shinjikun1
illproxy
fluppeco
LordPiper
gar
wutasi
Oneluckyboy
PiggyV01
ESeffinga
gimbat
gundamben831
Deus Machina
BlackBellamy
bubblegumking
BPP
Matsui808
Sideglide
gregory
Chivo
Albino
ozz
counterfeit
dtrain
Wooly
J&J
papamadoo
Crem
Kedao
Argentix
Matrix
thumbtack82
chiowhon
Nothing
koonfasa
3a_boltman
Crazypanda
Beeratt
Skipper11x
aconners1
Takezo
fahdtk
Sixer
GrandpaStern
Bassnoir
pezbanana
106 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by 3a_boltman Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:18 am

Fuck money. who needs to pay bills anyways. Raise your fists with me and buy them all and let the bill collectors come after yeah!

3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by elMacuaMan Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:25 am

Dar Wolfram wrote:Difference between the pics is amazing. These guys went from " guess I'll get one" to "may as well get all three".

And it gets a bit ridiculous if you realize that the changes were so small. Just different shoes and pants. Putting aside the fact that all the TK's have the same face of course... tongue
elMacuaMan
elMacuaMan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by elMacuaMan Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:29 am

Also the Loper character transformation just by adding the ripped scarf and hunchback-like pose was just genius.
elMacuaMan
elMacuaMan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:47 am

Man, thought the days of buying more than one of the same figure was behind me but that new photo is tempting me. Master 5's orange color just pops, Saigo 5 new pants and that silver arm  look great and Interloper head wrap is cool.
Sadly can only get one and it looks like i'll settle for Saigo because of all the other Bones color to keep it consistent. Master is trying to win me over though.
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:53 am

I like them, but Saigo arm looks out of place. Too clean and shiny. Master 5 us best in my opinion.
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by dr37 Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:45 am

Loper's looking nice. Much better without those ultra-high tops - those were ridiculous. I was decided on passing these up but think i'm gonna be picking one up.
dr37
dr37
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by SS01 Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:46 am

They should offer a 1-click 3 pack for 5 hundo. I would be game for that.
SS01
SS01
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderPig Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:25 am

Any news for one 3 pack…

discounting

like you buy 3 and pay for 2 :-)
SpiderPig
SpiderPig
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by TK Price Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:06 am

The exchange rate is killing me on these figures. I want all three real bad but $700 Australian. Thats a bit too much to drop on three figures. I think Ill have to make the hard decision and just choose one.
TK Price
TK Price
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:21 am

TK Price wrote:The exchange rate is killing me on these figures. I want all three real bad but $700 Australian. Thats a bit too much to drop on three figures. I think Ill have to make the hard decision and just choose one.

I feel your pain.  Canadian dollar is even weaker than the Australian dollar.  Can only afford one.  And even that is stretching my budget.  But I'll be happy with one.  Hard part is deciding which.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:24 pm

Hogarth wrote:Additional thought: what is Master 5 holding in his left hand?  Doesn't appear to be a grenade.  Similar unidentified object poking out of Furue's left hand side.

Looks like some kind of additional weapon. It's not a sword hilt, so possibly some kind of anti-Mortis device like that thing Queeny came with?
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:26 pm

My guess is a smart phone or some sort of shoe zapping changing device. Wink
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:49 pm

I'm hoping ThreeA will indicate up front how long these will be in the store because I'm having a helluva time deciding which one to get and it may come down to a last-minute decision.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:14 am

Will be up for 24hrs. Ash says he might decide to keep them up longer though

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:35 am

Good to know. Thanks, gregory!
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by RestlessEye Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:04 am

Definitely in for Saigo 5.  Really glad that he's 7B blue and not some other color.  Interloper is tempting.  I'd love to get all 3 - they all look great.
RestlessEye
RestlessEye
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gundamben831 Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:10 am

gregory wrote:Will be up for 24hrs. Ash says he might decide to keep them up longer though

I really hope he does, my budget is uber limited until the 1st and I don't want to miss this drop
gundamben831
gundamben831
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:37 am

How many sub groups are there in TK world. So count me if I am wrong but we have the following: Original Tks, Ronins, Oyabuns, Lopers, 7Bones, death mask, master tks, Akuma Mizukara-Loper hunters. Anything missing?
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:03 am

The Heavies, the Slicers, the Yos, the Shoguns, the Rangers, the Edos, the Ninjas, the Underverse, the Outerverse, the Lonely Star Warriors...I don't know what you really meant by sub groups so I just listed these.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:10 pm

I think I would say Oyabuns Ronins shoguns Rangers edos Ninja's under and outeruniverse fall under the category of originals as they intermix well. So after rethought, categories may be: "original tks" the catch all for non-unified tks. (oyobuns,edos,shoguns,Rangers, Ronins, Ninja's...) then the rest go in groups with: lopers, deathmask, master TK, Akuma mixukara as they sort of have unified colors and seem to be more team based.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gundamben831 Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:12 pm

Would undernauts be another category?  I.E. Kozo, Shosuke, and Irimi Hoaxer maybe a few more I might be forgetting
gundamben831
gundamben831
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:50 pm

Yeah I think your right bud. @gundamben831
I am also wondering if they are a part of the Akuma group as they are hunting the lopers and well Kozo and Shosuke actually discovered the location of the lopers but not sure if it was by accident or if actually hunting to destroy them. In the 2 pack heavy Loper set the poster states that the lopers saw Kozo and Shosuki enter there wold yet the lopers remained hidden watching them from afar. So, I tossed the question to Ash and we shal see if they belong to Akuma group as well.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooly Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:24 am

Man, so many reveals in just a few days,... I didn't check the forum since about maybe Wed, then BAM!

So, where was the Akuma TKs mentioned/seen?
I think as much as I know the Master 5 Loper would be perfection w/ my 3AA Heavy Slicer, I'm probably going to have to sit it out due to wanting the NOM Comm set. Choices choices,... I already did the "raise my fists in the air, come and get me bill collectors" thing in my twenties. Glad that's over. Wink
Wooly
Wooly
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:54 am

Akuma tks where mention on Ashley Woods Instagram showing off the master 5 photos/videos he gave some insight to them as a group of radical tks that hunt out the lopers. I am not sure if it's Kozo or Hoaxer or shasuki but logically it's where my mind went 1st as Kozo and shasuki found the Loper undervers. Maybe we will see a heavy armed TK group that are willing to wipe out all maybe even there own kind to snuff out any plot to stop the Tks from defeat from Mortis. I thought deathmask was extreme fighters but if they are not the most battle hardened then I wonder what this group will look like. Seal team 6 covert ops going into the hotzone.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:40 pm

I keep hoping Ash will do another color-coordinated TK team after the 7-Bones are finished. Even if it's not as cohesive as the 7B, rival gangs of elite TKs are just such a great concept that could add a lot to the lore... Smile
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next