World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion

+102
MarkyMac
ennui
Reks36
Solmin
expathos
regalia
<{OjO}>
rhb
ChiliKeys
Churro
RestlessEye
TK Price
SS01
elMacuaMan
Dar Wolfram
LV-426
Firehazzard
Hogarth
zendeluxe
Vaxillus
IronRinn
dr37
boofjack
konfucious
UsedUniverse
d3nnis
bribe
Joshimus
jsalsa23
noveltycross
chatchawan1985
Teimaru
Plastic Robo
Danz
666ways2love
samTK
BRiZL
Noir
Beeswax
geisT
PLAT
DannyB
SpiderPig
dbpom
Beaumont
Artoo
SzuTsung
Chanimation
abex44
straytoaster
Cthulhu
manonegro
YING
Grish
Mafu.
nixon_3AA
IronChap
shinjikun1
illproxy
fluppeco
LordPiper
gar
wutasi
Oneluckyboy
PiggyV01
ESeffinga
gimbat
gundamben831
Deus Machina
BlackBellamy
bubblegumking
BPP
Matsui808
Sideglide
gregory
Chivo
Albino
ozz
counterfeit
dtrain
Wooly
J&J
papamadoo
Crem
Kedao
Argentix
Matrix
thumbtack82
chiowhon
Nothing
koonfasa
3a_boltman
Crazypanda
Beeratt
Skipper11x
aconners1
Takezo
fahdtk
Sixer
GrandpaStern
Bassnoir
pezbanana
106 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by thumbtack82 Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:31 pm

So it looks like the mystery objects are officially listed as "Master 5 grenades." Not sure how these  differ from regular grenades but they do indeed have a bit of a potato-masher look to them.

Also, an articulated robot hand would have been cool but at least with sculpted hands there should be no issues about being able to properly grip weapons.
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by SS01 Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:44 pm

Wow all 3 are UP already!
SS01
SS01
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanimation Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:46 pm

Wow this did not go with usual 3A time! Congrats Ash for finishing up 7bones! Can't wait to get these in my collection. Will there be a F5 bar for old fun times? =D
Chanimation
Chanimation
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:00 pm

Chanimation wrote:Wow this did not go with usual 3A time! Congrats Ash for finishing up 7bones! Can't wait to get these in my collection. Will there be a F5 bar for old fun times? =D

I am a bit sad to see them die, but all good stories have beginning and the end..

We can chat here and if pages start to grow, I will ne happy to split them and start F5 bar!
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:03 pm

I just complete my 7 Bones family Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:04 pm

Well it's not truly over, right? There still needs be the Punk King figure to be made... we got a few years before we see that one I'm guessing?
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:16 pm

Agreed. Punk king is the main guy they all died to protect. However, he was a child in the holdout at dumper story. It will be interesting to learn more about the story of how Archers work with 7 bones in the protection of Punk King and also how did Master 5 landed in 7Bones crew. Hopefully the upcoming Popbot publication will reveal all.

I would be damned if a death mask shows up. Ash stated he wasn't in the fight for this crew. Hope that remains true.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:00 pm

anything special poped up ?
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Albino Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:09 pm

not even 3AA version this time.. 3A loses its direction.
Albino
Albino
Oyabun

http://www.artandtoys.ru

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanimation Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:10 am

Hey guys! Since we don't have a f5 Bar, I thought maybe this would bring some fun back into the thread for the awesome sale. I made this for you guys to color/design and share it with all of us! I hope you like and enjoy this =D

ps: I went for all three TK's tongue tongue tongue
Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 25 13522759_10100930884177856_3954025434782653468_o
Chanimation
Chanimation
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar Wolfram Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:32 am

Looks great Chan! Always a pleasure seeing your work. cheers
Dar Wolfram
Dar Wolfram
Tomorrow King

https://worldof3alegion.forumotion.com/t30-list-your-collection-a

Back to top Go down

Post by Nothing Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:37 am

This figure is pretty awesome.  I'm loving the cyborg arm and the pistols.  The 7B shoes are awesome too. This will be my first purchase this year besides 3AA membership, which is really weird.   There just haven't been many interesting offerings this year.

I'm definitely going to pick up the 7bones, and am considering the Interloper too.

Last edited by Nothing on Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Nothing
Nothing
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanimation Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:37 am

Thanks Dar Wolfram! Paper version coming soon! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Chanimation
Chanimation
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:45 am

Non-articulated robo hand ?!?!!
That sucks. It's the movable fingers that sets 3A apart from all others. Shame.

Last edited by UsedUniverse on Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar Wolfram Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:45 am

Chanimation wrote:Thanks Dar Wolfram! Paper version coming soon! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Awesome! Love seeing your 3A-inspired paper creations.
Dar Wolfram
Dar Wolfram
Tomorrow King

https://worldof3alegion.forumotion.com/t30-list-your-collection-a

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:50 am

UsedUniverse wrote:Non-articulated robo hand ?!?!!
That sucks. It's the movable fingers that sets 3A apart from all others. Shame.

agreed. surprised to see that step backwards
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:15 am

Honestly I am cool with non articulation on hand for this figure. My AK soy figure finger snapped and well pretty much ended the day for me as it was ebay grab so no CS for replacement probably. I agree the fingers probably would't be able to support that sward. Then people would be bitching about how they should have used a solid hand. 3A probably has an understanding about the figures they make far more in engineering then we would just by looking at a figure.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nothing Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:37 am

what ever happened to secret drops
Nothing
Nothing
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:38 am

There was a secret drop a few days ago during the N.O.M. Commander sale

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nothing Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:47 am

oh really? that's cool! I'll heave to head on over to WWR threads and see what it was.
Nothing
Nothing
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:52 am

Nothing wrote:oh really?  that's cool!  I'll heave to head on over to WWR threads and see what it was.

it was the NW/DW nom coms... again.
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:18 am

3a_boltman wrote:Honestly I am cool with non articulation on hand for this figure. My AK soy figure finger snapped and well pretty much ended the day for me as it was ebay grab so no CS for replacement probably.

3A CS will help as long you own the figure, and they have the parts available.
Although they are quite swamped recently so you will just have to be patient with them.
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:56 am

Yeah Boltman give CS a shout. They've looked after people who bought stuff on the secondary market (hopefully me too) but anyways the worse that can happen is they don't have it in stock, best case you get fixed up. They have been very helpful if possible.

And what about the NOM surprise drop, same as usual although maybe people are used to things now because there was very little emo or maybe people just don't care any more. Crying or Very sad

And where are the 3aa exclusives?
Mini rant over, although I'm surprisingly happy with little to actually rant about. Laughing
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:18 am

Wow, this was a surprise, I wasn't expecting them to be on sale so soon. Anyways, I picked up the last Seven Bone. They're finally all done! I have to say I think they'll be amazing when they're all put together, I'll be looking forward to it. The ride may have been way longer than we anticipated, but who knows, if it had been shorter we may not have gotten such good looking results. Am I giving ThreeA a pass considering most of them are just repaints that should have been released sooner? Yeah, probably, but again, who knows...

Anyways, I like to collect squads of similar colored figures, so this is likely one of my last Popbot purchases. Never really been into it as much as WWR, so unless there's a similar group like the 7B in the future, I'm out. I would really like to see the 'deep and interesting' backstories for each of the 7B members, really, I'm not even being a cynical asshole about that - hell I would love to have some in-depth backstories for most of the crazy characters Ash thinks up. Sadly after six years with 3A I genuinely think that won't happen, fuck...

Welp, that's all I got. Cheers ThreeA! Very Happy
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:37 am

Was very surprised to see these in the store so early.  Think I'll wait a couple more hours yet to see if a surprise pops up before pulling the trigger.  Has anybody been F5ing?
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next