WTB: Oroshi TK sword - done! Please delete.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WTB: Oroshi TK sword - done! Please delete.

Post by Hogarth on Tue May 24, 2016 2:14 am

Desperately seeking a pair of 1/6 Thrice Naut eyeglasses after my new cat decided to have a chew on my set.  I know it's a long shot, but if anyone has a pair they wouldn't miss, please pm me.

Oh - and he also had a nibble on one of Oroshi's swords if anyone has a spare.

All sorted!  Thanks to ThreeA CS for the glasses and Danz for the sword!

Last edited by Hogarth on Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Hogarth
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Thrice Naut Glasses

Post by <{OjO}> on Tue May 24, 2016 6:43 am

Hi Hogarth, you should try messaging CS! 3A recently produced the Snow Commanders Set and they may have a spare pair of glasses left over from production! I really think that would be your best bet!! Good luck.
<{OjO}>
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB: Oroshi TK sword - done! Please delete.

Post by Hogarth on Tue May 24, 2016 10:17 pm

<{OjO}> - That's exactly what I did several weeks ago, telling them I would be more than happy to pay any of the costs involved and was told:

"That is really a very an old figure , we have no stock, we are very sorry about that."

I wrote them back begging them to reconsider and mentioned the latest NOM Commanders release.  I even included one of their own promotional photos showing the new figure wearing the glasses and they never responded.

I've always been a huge defender of ThreeA's CS, but this was disappointing to say the least.  Before I give up on them completely, I'll contact them one more time and hope for a better result.
Hogarth
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by <{OjO}> on Wed May 25, 2016 1:53 am

I really think there would be a spare pair of glasses lying around somewhere at the 3A factory!! It's probably just the fact that CS has so many other replacements to send out to people that have recently purchased items with broken or missing parts!! CS have been really good to me as well, they've always fixed any problems I've had in the past. As I'm sure you know, sometimes it takes a bit of persistence and a lot patience but I really hope you get the help your looking for. I'd be devastated as well if it happened to my set, which leads me to the question!! Is the cat still with us?? Shocked LOL!! P.S. It's funny we're talking about these glasses at the moment, have you seen Siuyin's (devilysiu)Instagram lately?? I wish you all the best in your search my friend. cat No
<{OjO}>
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x on Wed May 25, 2016 3:40 am

I think it's a language barrier, CS think you are looking for original glasses when the new ones would do just the same. Maybe Gimby or Gregory or someone else here could help and help present your case.
Skipper11x
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth on Wed May 25, 2016 7:15 am

I suspected as much, Skipper11x.  I wrote CS again today and will wait for their reply.  Perhaps I will have better luck this time.  If not, I may involve Gimbat or Gregory as you have suggested.  I honestly didn't think it would be this difficult to obtain a replacement pair, especially given the recent release.  CS has been most helpful to me in the past.

I've been keeping an eye on eBay as well, just in case.  The OG NOM commanders were my very first 1/6 figures from ThreeA and I treasure them dearly.  It's killing me not to have the set complete.

@<{OjO}> - yes, my cat is safe and sound!  Can't blame him for just doing what cats do.  I made changes when I first got him and for the most part he ignores my collection, but clearly I overlooked some things.  I've made more changes since the incidents.  As the saying goes - you don't train a cat, they train you!
Hogarth
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth on Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:30 am

One down, one to go!
Hogarth
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top