World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Action Portable Tomorrow Kings - General Discussion

+23
gundamben831
TheRealEric
karr1981
NickLee13
3acidrainryan
Hogarth
thumbtack82
UsedUniverse
illproxy
3a_boltman
Vaxillus
gar
crucial1
gregory
bianco
papamadoo
Chivo
counterfeit
Knightjar
koonfasa
wutasi
Albino
TheFallen
27 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Action Portable Tomorrow Kings - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Action Portable Tomorrow Kings - General Discussion

Post by wutasi Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:22 pm

papamadoo wrote:6
Shogo
Heavy
Archer
Tk + TQ
Ninja TQ

7 if we count Hunter

There we go, 7 DMs complete Very Happy
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Action Portable Tomorrow Kings - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Action Portable Tomorrow Kings - General Discussion

Post by 3a_boltman Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:53 pm

Don't for get the Death mask baby. LOL.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:38 am

See my sig below. Very Happy

V V V V V V V
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:15 pm

Yesterday I received the retail AP UKTK I ordered, he is awesome! He seems so tiny in hand, but the detail is incredible! It's the first 1/12 figure I've picked up and he fits great in Vali's fist (tried to upload a few photos yesterday but computer was giving me a hard time, will try again after work today).

I don't mind the look of the molded pouches, he's mostly got the slim ones on his belt which doesn't look as bulky as the bigger pouches on the DM Hack figure. Did the first AP figures have fabric pouches?

thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:29 pm

thumbtack82 wrote:
I don't mind the look of the molded pouches, he's mostly got the slim ones on his belt which doesn't look as bulky as the bigger pouches on the DM Hack figure. Did the first AP figures have fabric pouches?

Yes, the very first wave of AP TK pouches were fabric, then came the molded slim pouches and now the molded large ones.
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:04 am

Cool, thanks for the info wutasi!
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:32 am

Bear in mind though that there were issues with the 1/12 slim cloth pouches in that the velcro parts of them would not stick together very well.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:28 am

^^that was due to excess weathering i think. IMO its a step back to use molded pouches now, a step towards that mass produced hasbro toy line feel. im sure its more cost effective and all that but it sure aint as special, impressive and unique as the cloth at this scale. IMO
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Wed May 10, 2017 11:35 pm

Did I miss something? Pic of packaging for AP Tomorrow King Rida on Ash's instagram. First I've heard of it.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 12:08 am

See on the left : Maybe for UsVenture San Diego 2017  Cool

Action Portable Tomorrow Kings - General Discussion - Page 2 18444810

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Thu May 11, 2017 12:53 am

Good catch, tuco! I did not see that.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 2:18 am

Hogarth wrote:Good catch, tuco!  I did not see that.

I hope also a 1/6 Bamba version.....

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Thu May 11, 2017 3:28 am

tuco wrote:
Hogarth wrote:Good catch, tuco!  I did not see that.

I hope also a 1/6 Bamba version.....

I second a 1/6th bamba.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit Thu May 11, 2017 11:48 am

Rida = Rider..?
counterfeit
counterfeit
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by 3acidrainryan Thu May 11, 2017 8:35 pm

interesting....so a new TK just for AP?
3acidrainryan
3acidrainryan
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Thu May 11, 2017 10:35 pm

I just wonder if a Bot will be released with the TK that he would ride around on. Tempting if so. Like Blind Cowboy and his horse. Sold separately.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Thu May 11, 2017 11:04 pm

Is this the first time a 1/12 TK was released before a 1/6 version? I think it is.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by 3acidrainryan Thu May 11, 2017 11:07 pm

No they never made the DM Hunter TK in a 1/6 scale. On the back he is riding a bot. Maybe it will be another huge robot again. If they do a 1/6 of this I guess he could come with a severed bot head. Perhaps in his comic story poster the Bot will become unhinged and he has to cut its bot head off. It would be really awesome if Ash would start giving us other severed bot parts...like a bot arm or leg or something...maybe some huge BAF style bot would be rad too.
3acidrainryan
3acidrainryan
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:38 am

What's this now.
From Ash's IG lastnight.
"Monthly 1/12th AP sale from next month for 3 months. Working on promo this morn"

Action Portable Tomorrow Kings - General Discussion - Page 2 21827156_102487660500794_7847890596894081024_n
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:49 am

1/12th Scale Action Portable Lonely Trooper TK, October 20th!
USD99

Action Portable Tomorrow Kings - General Discussion - Page 2 28l9aTS
Action Portable Tomorrow Kings - General Discussion - Page 2 NnN5Z9E
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:28 am

writing this story bout a rogue vigilante group and they have a secret division in which all the members dress and look like darth vader. best bit is its never explained why! Wink
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:09 am

Because they're NERDS ! Very Happy
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by NickLee13 Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:42 am

Do these fucking things' feet stay on the ankles these days or do you pick them up every time you touch them?
NickLee13
NickLee13
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:01 am

Right?!!! That's what turned me off of them in the first place. I don't want to be transporting a figure from one place to another and then realizing, "What the fuck? Where's the foot?!!" Lol.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:05 pm

Ha,
Can't remember I had that issue. But I only have one APTK left.
I do remember I had an AP Oyabun with a popped off foot in his blister.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next