World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThreeA Apparel - Official Shirts/Hoodies/Hats

+19
noveltycross
gar
wutasi
zzzzz
BPP
ESeffinga
chiowhon
thumbtack82
SzuTsung
Albino
gimbat
Chivo
ennui
Wooly
Dolly
bubblegumking
brickxbronson
ianross
TheFallen
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ThreeA Apparel - Official Shirts/Hoodies/Hats - Page 2 Empty Re: ThreeA Apparel - Official Shirts/Hoodies/Hats

Post by 3a_boltman Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:34 am

I got 3A CatBug for around $30-40 bucks. Prospective of the Dollar, just saying.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

ThreeA Apparel - Official Shirts/Hoodies/Hats - Page 2 Empty Re: ThreeA Apparel - Official Shirts/Hoodies/Hats

Post by d3nnis Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:43 am

Would've picked one up if my size was still available, great looking shirt.
d3nnis
d3nnis
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:55 am

ESeffinga wrote:I bought one.
The price wasn't a surprise, but still had some sting to it.
Still, I've wanted this shirt since it appeared on Kiba, so I had to spring for it.
I'm hoping it is made as shown, and isn't altered or have something silly printed on the back that isn't shown in the pics.

So I was totally happy to throw down the price of the shirt for what was pictured. Been wanting the Kiba/Les Mort shirt for ages.
Much less happy there's a big Beautifuk logo on the back. Wish I'd seen that when the shirt was up for sale.
Bummed, I must say. And not nearly as nice a shirt as the last 3AA shirt was. Likely my last 3A clothing purchase. Just not feeling the surprises any more.
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by ennui Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:00 am

I dig the "Beautifuʞ3A" myself. I actually assumed that was the back of the Les Mort shirt since they were posted together and it looks like a front and back. Unfortunately, I missed out >_<
ennui
ennui
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firehazzard Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:32 am

Not an official threeA shirt, but has Ashley Wood art printed on it Smile
They used the art on their new record cover too

ThreeA Apparel - Official Shirts/Hoodies/Hats - Page 2 Da_vinyl_cover_front

Can buy it at the online store

http://www.shopbenchmark.com/dieantwoord/catalog/product/view/id/27582/s/die-antwoord-mnadntk-vinyl-cover-shirt/

Last edited by Firehazzard on Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Firehazzard
Firehazzard
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:49 pm

It's a steal of a price. 3A charges $50-60 for shirts so no brainer
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by groojr Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:40 pm

Hi where can I find it please? the link is not working for me and i only found https://die-antwoord-uk.myshopify.com with Google search.
Thank you

groojr
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:05 pm

http://www.shopbenchmark.com/dieantwoord/catalog/product/view/id/27582/s/die-antwoord-mnadntk-vinyl-cover-shirt/
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:07 pm

If you click on new products from link above you will also see the LP album with Ashley Woods Art. Also at a good price.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by groojr Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:19 am

Thank you a lot. I found the T-Shirt
Shipping is not cheap

groojr
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:51 pm

Nice to see some new T's up on bambaland, ordered one of each. Might only be able to wear one out in public though  Laughing  

I'm also digging the variety of output from Ash we've seen recently between the toys/books/shirts on bamba and the prints and original art on the 7174 site, just wish I could afford to purchase more of it!
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:48 pm

Man, I saw the chatter about OA going up in the store, but never saw it hit. Bummer.
New shirts are fun.
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:42 am

ESeffinga wrote:Man, I saw the chatter about OA going up in the store, but never saw it hit. Bummer.
New shirts are fun.

Took me a while to translate OA ThreeA Apparel - Official Shirts/Hoodies/Hats - Page 2 1f633

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:57 am

OA. Official Apparel? Still in the store under the Apparel tab.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2