Post by gimbat on Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:16 am

Up now at http://bungiestore.com
gimbat
3A Staff
3A Staff

Back to top Go down

Re: TO ARMS, Guardians!

Post by Swarf on Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:33 am

Anyone know of any EU Retailers that are stocking these?

Swarf
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwahir on Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:12 am

Too bad bambaland isn't selling all 3 versions of the figures.  My in game warlock sports the Old Guard shader and the Bungie store cost me a $40 premium to get my figure. Sad
Gwahir
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by dextercat69 on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:15 pm

I can help but feel 3a got hipped with shatter white , that shader was cool for 10 mins in year one, and I know for a fact bungie can tell what shaders people use the most, because of the ones bungie is picking for retail. I keep feeling that between the 3a shit shader and no ghost Titan, 3a didn't understand the game. Also no exotic heavy...thrown is consider a cheating gun that the game left behind cause people took advantage. It's weird with 3a shit color choice, like start a poll ...ask us?

dextercat69
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by dextercat69 on Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:53 pm

Why hasn't anybody done a review on the Titan?

dextercat69
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by expathos on Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:42 am

got my titan today. he's a beast. a little limited on the mobility, but a pretty cool fig.
expathos
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTooN on Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:58 am

I'm a fully recovered Destiny player, quit after HOW and life improved for both myself and my folks. I didnt fall out of love with the game but had to quit for the sake of my marriage. I still miss its insidiously addictive nature.

I'd seen the Titan preview months ago and was interested but didnt know much about 3A. I asked around and encountered a fair bit of negativity about the recent Halo figure so I skipped and then quit playing Destiny. 2000ad has since led me to 3A and I started seeing previews of other Destiny figures on Instagram.

Titan looks like a cracker from the pics you guys have posted. Interested to hear how the mobility is limited Expathos, armour is bulky and restricts limb movement ? Great weapon loadout with this fig, I quit before Hawkmoon came out (XB1) but have fond memories of the others.

Hunter...cant get past the lack of artic on the boots which makes her a non starter for me. Disappointing as I played Hunter much more than the other 2 especially in PvP. Losing sales here 3A !!
Keeping the boot solid for aesthetics is fine, but if it only 'works' when the figure is stood in a vanilla pose then why not make a statue and be done with it ? Boots were like a magnet for my eyes in the preview pics, she cant stand on the soles of her feet Sad Only Weapon I had from her loadout was Icebreaker. Months and months, never popped, eventually bought one from Xur and then got 2 more randoms over the next month. Always the same  tongue

Warlock is winning me over. Chatterwhite as others said 'was' cool but it came and went quite quickly. Still looks good but not a patch on the old guard. Lunar Elegy was equipped once on each character......once. Nuff said ! Who came up with that choice ? ! Used all 4 weapons he comes with so winner of the 3 releases for rose tinted memories.

I read peoples comments that the Bungie release is $40 more but didnt read why. Anyone let me know ? Is it an extra for intl shipping thats included from Bamba ?

Please put some common sense pills in Ash's next beer you guys. Solid boots are bad on a $190 figure. (And Sam's Wink)

TheTooN
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gundamben831 on Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:20 pm

I know I am in a small group here but just curious since I've never played the game sadly just looking at character designs I really like the look of warlock but I can't figure out if the hunter character is a female or male figure.  Just by guessing how thin and slender the hunter looks one would think it's female like but I could be completely wrong.
gundamben831
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTooN on Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:21 pm

Hunter is female, other 2 male. Female Hunter is a looker without a doubt but in all the years I've collected action figures, females have always suffered from poor stability, usually down to teeny tiny feet. Its always harder to get a female figure to stand in a decent pose than a male. I'd imagine it will be even harder with no artic in her boots.

TheTooN
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwahir on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:16 am

TheTooN wrote:
...I read peoples comments that the Bungie release is $40 more but didnt read why. Anyone let me know ? Is it an extra for intl shipping thats included from Bamba ?

Sorry for the confusion.  3A offers an annual membership on their Bambaland web site. As a member, you receive a 15% discount on all purchases.  The $190 price tag for a figure is reduced to $161 for members and worldwide shipping is included.  The Bungie store does not pass along the 3A members' discount and shipping is extra.
Gwahir
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTooN on Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:11 am

Many thanks Gwahir, I can understand peoples irritation now.

TheTooN
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by expathos on Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:03 pm

TheTooN wrote:I'm a fully recovered Destiny player, quit after HOW and life improved for both myself and my folks. I didnt fall out of love with the game but had to quit for the sake of my marriage. I still miss its insidiously addictive nature.

I'd seen the Titan preview months ago and was interested but didnt know much about 3A. I asked around and encountered a fair bit of negativity about the recent Halo figure so I skipped and then quit playing Destiny. 2000ad has since led me to 3A and I started seeing previews of other Destiny figures on Instagram.

Titan looks like a cracker from the pics you guys have posted. Interested to hear how the mobility is limited Expathos, armour is bulky and restricts limb movement ? Great weapon loadout with this fig, I quit before Hawkmoon came out (XB1) but have fond memories of the others.
))

yeah, the armor is molded softer plastic/vinyl/rubber. so the body underneath has to bend the bodysuit, and the thicker armor layer. so there's limited range at the elbows and knees. i still think he's a great fig, wish i had picked him up initially through bamba. now i want that hawkmoon. solid fig.
expathos
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrowRoll on Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:59 pm

This figure deserves some more love.

BarrowRoll
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTooN on Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:02 pm

Thanks for the reply expathos, doesnt look like its too much of an issue, cracking looking figure. Must resist !!!

TheTooN
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrowRoll on Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:36 am

Looks like I just missed the preorder window for the Bambaland Hunter, it was still up as of 2 days ago. Sad

Any 3A staffers still check here? I'd really to order one if it's still possible.

BarrowRoll
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo on Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:06 am

Try emailing 3A customer service.
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory on Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:29 am

Email CS and ask, otherwise the Bungie Store Edition and Retail editions are still available for preorder

3A Staff
3A Staff

http://worldof3alegion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrowRoll on Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:24 pm

Dear Customer:

The preorder period of the Destiny Hunter has reached end , so we will know more after the figure release.

Thank you for supporting our 3A.

Best Wishes
3A CS
That's a real bummer...

BarrowRoll
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by End on Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:09 am

2014 + 3 noone cares about this stupid poopy game that bungie neglected to port to pc

I mean I uhh enjoyed the first 2 halo games when I was a wee laddy but I was under the impression that microsoft wouldn't allow a pc port of halo 3 in order to sell more xboxes which is brilliant i mean yeah lets alienate our pc gamer fan base i mean we arent a computer company or anything uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i mean i dont have no fucking xbox ps2 fuck xbox ps2 console shit fuck you

anyway so what i dont get is why theres no pc version of destiny from based bungie? they betrayed us. i mean ignoring the fact the game itself is a scam they betrayed us by not making a pc version. i mean umm titanfall and star wahls battlefront has got a pc version so wots the uhh deal careful with that axe eugene?

everyone point and laugh at the butthurt pc master race there he is there he goes again hahahah heeeheeeheee hes a poopyhead pc gamer

also to make this toy releated 3a fucked us over with the hunter/warlock variants

End
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwahir on Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:49 am

Destiny 2 is being released for PC.

http://www.pcgamer.com/destiny-2-is-coming-to-the-pc/
Gwahir
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content