World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc.

+55
fubfub
Drip
Willm
Femtech
beeto bot
deru_here
x43x
ennui
Sleepyd0g
Morittchi
Noir
zzzzz
Godolphin
Beaumont
dtrain
Mr. Rictus
LordPiper
gregory
<{OjO}>
Plastic Robo
Chivo
gar
SpiderPig
Weeb
counterfeit
Danz
chiowhon
thumbtack82
zendeluxe
666ways2love
ESeffinga
gimbat
LV-426
soulburn
Hogarth
IronChap
Firehazzard
Wooly
Argentix
Skipper11x
UsedUniverse
Oneluckyboy
3a_boltman
illproxy
gundamben831
Cthulhu
wutasi
papamadoo
Artoo
bubs67
Dolly
Reks36
geisT
Albino
ianross
59 posters

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 6 Empty Re: N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc.

Post by geisT Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:47 am

Plastic Robo wrote:Super delighted to say I managed to buy the Snow Commanders set and it's heading my way as I type this! Here is a picture the seller sent me.

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 6 LWejKXF

Congratz Robo and thanks for sharing the pic! Very Happy

Curious about the blanc/snow mixup with DW shirt and if the these Coms have the old body type, which are so quality on my Coms, Barg/Fant and Grunts, sadlythe newer bodies/Joints on my 27, Blanc Hunter, Marq and Sombre are pretty floppy fresh out the boxes.... No

Can`t wait what colorways 3A had in store when they drop this month...OG, Shadow, Factions, GID or something complete unexpected?

BTW: What about some Female Commanders? What a Face
WWR needs more badass girls ...NOW!!! (Not Ordinary Women) bounce
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 6 Empty Re: N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc.

Post by Plastic Robo Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:11 am

Hi geisT. The seller told me these figures have the newer slimmer body. That's all I know, sorry buddy.
Plastic Robo
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:39 am

Plastic Robo wrote:Hi geisT. The seller told me these figures have the newer slimmer body. That's all I know, sorry buddy.

No problem, still cool figs and  and if 3A fix all floppy issues, the newer bodies are also fine!
sunny

Lookin forward to see your pics to build some excitement for the reg. drop...but damn, the white Coms and the boxart look supadupadope!

What a Face
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:58 am

I'll take those in black, please and thank you!
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:53 am

Cthulhu wrote:I'll take those in black, please and thank you!

Black/Purple  hacked and Outcast sluggy velvet urbanground MOD Commanders ...

PfroggynPhreak/ Seven Bones ediT
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:18 am

Plastic Robo wrote:Super delighted to say I managed to buy the Snow Commanders set and it's heading my way as I type this! Here is a picture the seller sent me.

Thailand Toy Expo 2016 Exclusive WWR Snow Commander pic

Congrats Plastic Robo, I really love the fresh tight look of these.
I wonder if the helmet fits over Post Fire's spiky hair.

geisT wrote:
Plastic Robo wrote:Hi geisT. The seller told me these figures have the newer slimmer body. That's all I know, sorry buddy.

No problem, still cool figs and  and if 3A fix all floppy issues, the newer bodies are also fine!
sunny

Lookin forward to see your pics to build some excitement for the reg. drop...but damn, the white Coms and the boxart look supadupadope!

What a Face

I really don't know how high expectations are from people these days.
But as far as I have experienced in the past year those issues are solved.

Cthulhu wrote:I'll take those in black, please and thank you!

I won't complain.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:18 am

Gar?
...nenermind$

geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:59 am

Really? Slim bodies?
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:29 pm

I'm getting pretty excited about this drop. I've liked the look of the Nom comms since I first saw them, but never tried to obtain them as they've always been a bit pricey and I would prefer to have the set as opposed to a single commander. Looking forward to the reveal on the 25th! Very Happy
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:34 am

ESeffinga wrote:Command staff outnumbers the troops like 10 to 1, right? Smile

Yes, but we really have no idea how the command hierarchy of NOM works anyways, so who knows. I mean, we know that there were 33 original NOM members, but does that mean they're all commanders? Or are there like NOM troopers out there? Seriously I think NOM is the most nonsensical element of WWR - Earth I get, Mars I get, Rothchild I kind of get, but NOM is just kind of... there. They say that they pull the strings and manipulate stuff, but the specifics are never explained; their overall agenda is hazy at best, and despite having the most named characters in WWR, none of them seem to actually do anything...

Who cares, cool men in gas masks with skulls and bats. Buy them.
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:30 am

Will there be singles? I'm only really want one so how did previous NOM COM sales go. Also are we expecting 3aa variants?
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:41 am

Skipper11x wrote:Will there be singles? I'm only really want one so how did previous NOM COM sales go. Also are we expecting 3aa variants?

Previous NOM Commander sales were singles and sets.
Since it is called "Anniversary Nom Com set" in the sale announcement, it is save to say it will be a set.
[edit] We've had two 3AA exclusive anniversary release before: 4th Nom and weathered Sixth Birthday Bambaboss.
Last year and in 2013 there was no anniversary release. [/edit]
So I don't know what to expect. But I assume this is it.

A Man From N.O.M. "Thrice Naut" - 2009.11.06
US$150 - N/A
Shadow Commander / HK Venture exclusive / HKS09 - 50 pcs

A Man From N.O.M. "Post Fire" - 2009.11.06
US$150 - N/A
Shadow Commander / HK Venture exclusive / HKS10 - 50 pcs

N.O.M. Commanders set - 2009.11.20
US$250 - NOMCOM
Commander Thrice Naut and Post Fire / N.O.M Recruit Beta card / Soldier of N.O.M Alpha Recruit card for first 75 Alpha recruits / 60000

3AA exclusive N.O.M. Blanc Commanders set - 2009.11.20
US$250 - NOMCOM3AA
Commander Thrice Naut and Post Fire / N.O.M Snowblind DIV card / Soldier of N.O.M Alpha Recruit card for first 75 Alpha recruits / 60001

Nightwatch Commander - 2011.01.27
US$120 - 20111
Thrice Naut

Daywatch Commander - 2011.01.27
US$120 - 20112
Post Fire

threeA Thailand Toy Expo Exclusive set - 2016.05.05 - 2016.05.08
16,000 Baht - N/A
Contains WWR Snow Commander Two Pack + Popbot Angel Cake Lonely Tomorrow Queen - 180 pcs

Post Thailand Toy Expo 2016 Exclusive WWR Snow Commander Two Pack - 2016.05.10
14,0000 Baht - Incl. Shipping - N/A
Super Limited / Available after the event for international customers via playhouseth.com / NOM Commander Snow Cha Thrice Naut and NOM Commander Snow Bear Post Fire / Night Watch + Day Watch

Last edited by gar on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooly Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:12 am

Slick pic of the pair!

Yes, it'll be a nice surprise to see what gets offered as an anniversary figure.
I'm hoping there is something special for 3AA with them.
Wooly
Wooly
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:35 am

I think 4th year anniversary NOM was the 3aa exclusive while NOM27 was open to all (or was that 5th year?) but either way it would be nice to see the return of 3aa exclusives, how about single EMGY commander? Some type of GID commander? Or how about NOM with a commander upgrade, trenchcoat with one red arm and the other arm cut off at the sleeve, that would be pretty damn cool.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:26 am

Skipper11x wrote:I think 4th year anniversary NOM was the 3aa exclusive while NOM27 was open to all (or was that 5th year?) but either way it would be nice to see the return of 3aa exclusives, how about single EMGY commander? Some type of GID commander? Or how about NOM with a commander upgrade, trenchcoat with one red arm and the other arm cut off at the sleeve, that would be pretty damn cool.

Indeed, you're correct Nom 4th was 3AA exclusive as well.
I've edited my previous post.

NOM with a trenchcoat would be awesome.
Blanc already looks great in a padded jacket. (old pic)

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 6 3549555730_4579b94a9f_o

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:38 am

Nom's with a trench/german coat look good as well as long as the coats have cuffs.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Plastic Robo Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:22 am

Snow set in the house! Very nice indeed! Will get some better pictures tomorrow with some of the original Nom Commanders. Art on the boxes is lovely.

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 6 ComTEV5

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 6 DaG6skO
Plastic Robo
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:29 am

So is it true these are with the slim bodies?
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Plastic Robo Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:37 am

As far as I can tell, yes. They feel lighter than the original Nom's.
Plastic Robo
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Plastic Robo Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:05 pm

[quote="gar"]

Hi gar. the helmet does indeed fit over Post Fire's hair. Both Nom helmets have no liner in them. They feel a little bit loose sitting on the figures heads but this is not a problem. Lovely figures and im super delighted to have them! ThreeA are on top form with these.
Plastic Robo
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:32 am

Plastic Robo wrote:
gar wrote:

Hi gar. the helmet does indeed fit over Post Fire's hair. Both Nom helmets have no liner in them. They feel a little bit loose sitting on the figures heads but this is not a problem. Lovely figures and im super delighted to have them! ThreeA are on top form with these.

Thanks for the heads up.
I wonder when we see a first glimpse of the 8th Anniversary Nom Coms.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Plastic Robo Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:10 am

Just a quick pic of one of my new Snow Commanders with the Deep Powder Bramble. Sorry for the bad quality and lighting but you get the idea!

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 6 TTBx5Ar
Plastic Robo
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Plastic Robo Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:17 am

One of the new Snow Commanders with one of the original NOM Commanders.

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 6 KSqliVA
Plastic Robo
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Plastic Robo Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:22 am

Above picture with the camera flash on so you can make out all the figures detail easier.

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 6 OdaLfjG
Plastic Robo
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:36 am

Very nice pics, thanks for sharing.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next