World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc.

+55
fubfub
Drip
Willm
Femtech
beeto bot
deru_here
x43x
ennui
Sleepyd0g
Morittchi
Noir
zzzzz
Godolphin
Beaumont
dtrain
Mr. Rictus
LordPiper
gregory
<{OjO}>
Plastic Robo
Chivo
gar
SpiderPig
Weeb
counterfeit
Danz
chiowhon
thumbtack82
zendeluxe
666ways2love
ESeffinga
gimbat
LV-426
soulburn
Hogarth
IronChap
Firehazzard
Wooly
Argentix
Skipper11x
UsedUniverse
Oneluckyboy
3a_boltman
illproxy
gundamben831
Cthulhu
wutasi
papamadoo
Artoo
bubs67
Dolly
Reks36
geisT
Albino
ianross
59 posters

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 9 Empty Re: N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc.

Post by Chivo Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:48 am

It looks like they took it off now. I guess you guys won't be getting cards.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 9 Empty Re: N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc.

Post by dtrain Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:48 am

I couldn't proceed through checkout until I filled it in, maybe first few orders only or a glitch? It shows [name on the card: ...] in my order details.

Last edited by dtrain on Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:51 am

Done and done, thanks threea!
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:58 am

dtrain wrote:I couldn't proceed through checkout until I filled it in, maybe first few orders only or a glitch?  It shows [name on the card: ...] in my order details.

Same here. If it's a glitch then oh well, but another card would be cool.

Also does anyone know about the gas tank in the description? did the other commanders come with gas tanks as well, or is that a new feature for these guys?
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by <{OjO}> Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:57 am

The originals had the gas tank as well!
<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:49 am

thumbtack82 wrote:
dtrain wrote:I couldn't proceed through checkout until I filled it in, maybe first few orders only or a glitch?  It shows [name on the card: ...] in my order details.

Same here. If it's a glitch then oh well, but another card would be cool.

Also does anyone know about the gas tank in the description? did the other commanders come with gas tanks as well, or is that a new feature for these guys?

First ones (pic by tigerfeet)

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 9 NomCommanders
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:00 pm

I can't really make out any gas tanks in the above shots but I think I can see them in LordPiper's photo of the OG commanders. When I first saw them I thought they were added custom accessories. Thanks for the info guys.
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:16 pm

thumbtack82 wrote:I can't really make out any gas tanks in the above shots but I think I can see them in LordPiper's photo of the OG commanders. When I first saw them I thought they were added custom accessories. Thanks for the info guys.

Unboxing video , not sure if we are talking about the same thing, but you can see canister and accessories around 4:40 into Yama86 video:

gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by <{OjO}> Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:31 pm

Hey Gimbat, can you let us know if those of us that filled out a card name for the NOM's will be receiving one? And will they be coming in a box similar to the original one? (AS ABOVE)!!....^
<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:01 pm

Happy 8th Birthday threeA!!!
N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 9 04C49BA9-2630-4C94-AF72-51ABB5A4A6F5_zpsp4m81ma4

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:51 pm

and... NW DW is up

http://www.bambalandstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=nomcomsetdwnw
counterfeit
counterfeit
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:48 pm

<{OjO}> wrote:Hey Gimbat, can you let us know if those of us that filled out a card name for the NOM's will be receiving one? And will they be coming in a box similar to the original one? (AS ABOVE)!!....^

Ash confirmed this was a bamba error, oh well.

counterfeit wrote:and... NW DW is up

Dang, didn't see that coming.
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:42 pm

dtrain wrote:
<{OjO}> wrote:Hey Gimbat, can you let us know if those of us that filled out a card name for the NOM's will be receiving one? And will they be coming in a box similar to the original one? (AS ABOVE)!!....^

Ash confirmed this was a bamba error, oh well.

counterfeit wrote:and... NW DW is up

Dang, didn't see that coming.

Well I will say its a nice twist Smile

sad That I have to pass for the 30th :°(
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooly Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:39 am

So,... was the "Nightwatch/Datwatch" just an F5 thing?
I would've jumped on that. Man,... it wasn't like it was a sketch sale either. That would've been a nice 3AA option. Sometimes I don't get it.... 3AA.

[Edit: nice freaking shot Gar! The Bertie looks so proper with NOM. Love the big rifle loadout.]
Wooly
Wooly
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:14 am

Is the rifle from the threea halo series?

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:28 am

I'm pretty sure it's WWR issue.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:36 am

Looks like the Nomcoms have left the building.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:12 am

Look forward to getting these two, glad we got a chance to buy them!
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooly Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:43 am

Could someone post a link to the Nom Commanders figures?
I got tied up over at my bro in law's house and am still over here.
Wooly
Wooly
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:09 am

http://www.bambalandstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=nomcomset8

Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:00 am

Man..wish the DW/NW would have been a timed sale..at work and missed.
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:32 pm

[offtopic-ish]
Wooly wrote:So,... was the "Nightwatch/Datwatch" just an F5 thing?
I would've jumped on that. Man,... it wasn't like it was a sketch sale either. That would've been a nice 3AA option. Sometimes I don't get it.... 3AA.

[Edit: nice freaking shot Gar! The Bertie looks so proper with NOM. Love the big rifle loadout.]

Thanks
I tried a couple of 1/6th WWR weapons to see what weapons DDv2 Platoon members could get in future releases.

chiowhon wrote:Is the rifle from the threea halo series?
I stole the CLAXTON80 from my 1G JEA Armstrong.
Standard issue weapon of 1G Armstrong, optional for Caesar.

More here
[/offtopic-ish]

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Godolphin Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:54 am

Hi,
I'm new to the boards and to collecting 3A.
I've seen their booth at Nycc and Sdcc, when I saw the Nom Commander 8th anniversary set I decided it was time to join in.
One question I have is, what was the deal with the NW/DW 8th anniversary set? I didn't see it advertised before hand as being for sale, and when I saw a post on these boards with the link, it was sold out.
How did some people know about it?

Thanks

Godolphin
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:10 am

Welcome Godolphin, the way things work here is when sales are announced you log onto the forums and keep an eye on the store. 3a have the regular sale that you can log on and buy (normally 24hr sale) and during the sale they can drop special surprise drops that you have to be there at the right time to catch, put in your cart and pay for before you get cart jacked. It's equal parts cool and frustratingly annoying. Check these forums and you'll find plenty of nice people here who will help with any questions (it's a really nice community here and every now and then we lose faith and say screw all that craps but we always come back for more Very Happy ) all good, hope to see more of you and welcome to this crazy world.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Godolphin Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:35 am

Thanks for the info, I'll be at sdcc next month, looking forward to picking up a couple of items there.

Godolphin
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next