World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc.

+55
fubfub
Drip
Willm
Femtech
beeto bot
deru_here
x43x
ennui
Sleepyd0g
Morittchi
Noir
zzzzz
Godolphin
Beaumont
dtrain
Mr. Rictus
LordPiper
gregory
<{OjO}>
Plastic Robo
Chivo
gar
SpiderPig
Weeb
counterfeit
Danz
chiowhon
thumbtack82
zendeluxe
666ways2love
ESeffinga
gimbat
LV-426
soulburn
Hogarth
IronChap
Firehazzard
Wooly
Argentix
Skipper11x
UsedUniverse
Oneluckyboy
3a_boltman
illproxy
gundamben831
Cthulhu
wutasi
papamadoo
Artoo
bubs67
Dolly
Reks36
geisT
Albino
ianross
59 posters

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 4 Empty Re: N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc.

Post by papamadoo Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:09 pm

Well he sell it going to say onlime again but no bamba..... so Retail it will be. Releave now, I can easyly pass Smile.

I,m sorry i just cant support a second party, without the 3aa deal. Money is not as good.
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 4 Empty Re: N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc.

Post by gar Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:41 am

I see, my bad.

via Instagram
foreignparticle: I thought you mentioned in the other post that they will be available online? @ashleywoodart
ashleywoodart: It will, just not bamba ! All that info will available soon from the relevant party @foreignparticle

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:24 am

Well that's a bit of a let down, I was getting excited about these guys but without the 3AA discount I won't bother. I don't yet own any NOM comms, but I prefer the darker, dirtier look of some of the earlier iterations anyways. Oh well...
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:13 am

Well The USD is kind of a pain rigth now for me, good to sell toy,not to buy.

With discount it put at least the toy at a reasonable price without ? I kind of see it expensive ...

I still have 4 none answered issue with 3a broken part and don't think they will ever be fixed. Neutral
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:46 am

It make me feel that there must be more money to be earn by 3A fm toycon exclusives figures which is why they get the best deal in terms of design n colour scheme.

Anyway i hope 3A emphasis on toycon will not neglect their members who paid good money to join. I hope they at least make good their promise to release pdts tt they had promise b4 the membership drive of each year so that members don't feel shortchange. Eg 2014 show that they suppose to release TK hunter in 2015 which make me purchase the membership for 3ago figures i don't collect but eventually there was no release all hot air. This year hope 3A dkn't take us for a ride again

Just my opinion. Cheers

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:55 am

I highly doubt tk Hunter will be an exclusive. It would be a wrong move by 3A. I see it be more like a transformer sale to be honest. so many collectors will be going for it. If anything gets exclusive it will be a colorway and that's it in my mind.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:01 pm

Even if it is not an exclusive, whatever threeA had indicate that they will be launching for sale on that particular year,
do have the courtesy to follow through with the sale, instead of pushing it to another year. If there are no intention to get the
product launch for that particular year, than it is best not to showcase it or indicate that it will be going on sale which give false representation to customers.

If the excuse is because they are bog down with too many activities, than management should learn to be more realistic and
assess their priority. Be honest and upfront with the consumers. If toy con, 3rd party product or a new scale of toys is most important and everything else can wait, let consumers know so they have an informed choice to whether to follow the series through. A case in point is 1/6 dirty deeds berties, initially it was meant to be release almost monthly to complete the squad,but to date we have not even seen half dozen of 1/6 berties.

I do not expect special treatment,but it wil be good if they put themselves in their members' shoes in whatever decision they intend to make

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:00 pm

NOM commanders will be available online but not Bamba? Does that mean Goodsmile or somewhere else? Without 3aa discount it will have to be a pass. Strange sales tactic, bit of a pain for loyal legionaires.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:48 pm

Man... 4 months into 3aa this year and I haven't used my discount once... oh well
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:15 am

I used it once to be fair it was on the 3aa set :p
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:41 am

Well I guess that counts for me too then... sadly I was hoping to get a new set of commanders.
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:56 pm

Technically the 3aa set was bought with last years discount. All I got so far this year is the 3AGO square set. I'm hoping for some WWR goodness to come my way. I'm still hoping to see some commanders, still hanging on.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:42 am

Since the white is going to be an exclusive does that mean we might have a shot at NW on Bamba? I don't have any NOM commanders but wouldn't mind one, either one although obviously I'd prefer the Ash one but Kim looks great too.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:24 am

Skipper11x wrote:Since the white is going to be an exclusive does that mean we might have a shot at NW on Bamba? I don't have any NOM commanders but wouldn't mind one, either one although obviously I'd prefer the Ash one but Kim looks great too.

well ash said, it will be for sell on the web, just not on bamba. So it maybe mean Retail.

to be fair ... Would rater see an other color something never seen Wink

Red Commander Wink

papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Danz Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:33 am

Ya havent used my membership this year either (except for the 2016 set), might not re-up next year if its just going to be 3ago and pascha....oh well, my wife will be happy with me not buying anymore Smile Really wish they would release more 1/6 bots...altho a 1/3 Bertie would be great! Wink
Danz
Danz
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:07 am

papamadoo wrote:
Skipper11x wrote:Since the white is going to be an exclusive does that mean we might have a shot at NW on Bamba? I don't have any NOM commanders but wouldn't mind one, either one although obviously I'd prefer the Ash one but Kim looks great too.

well ash said, it will be for sell on the web, just not on bamba. So it maybe mean Retail.

to be fair ... Would rater see an other color something never seen Wink

Red Commander Wink

No idea if we see a different variant later on, on Bamba.
However, looking at past releases there's always a possibility threeA decides to release a different variant of the Show, Expo or Con exclusive later on.

To name a view:
- NYCC 2011 Exclusive NYCC Legion Zomb (Oct 2011) => The Removalists Zomb 2pack (Dec 2012)

- RVHK exclusive Ankou Ex SXCLB H Shadey (April 2012) => Retailer Exclusive Ankou-Ex Thruxton Industrial Army Hire (Sept 2012)

- JP TOYS TTE 2013 Exclusive Tomorrow King Waza (January 2013) => 3AA exclusive TKLUB Number One Oroshi 18 - (March 2013)

- JP TOYS TTE 2013  Exclusive Tomorrow Queen Irimi (January 2013) => 3AA exclusive TKLUB Number Five Irimi Fuyu or Natsu Tomorrow Queens  (Oct 2014)

- Merde Mission (threeA in Taipei Beast Kingdom Toys exhibition exclusive) (April 2013) => Cold Merde premade (Oct 2013) / Shadow Merde premade ltd (July 2014)

- threeA SD13 Live F5 Medic Zomb (July 2013) => AKlub3 Dead Easy Corp Set (Sept 2013)

- threeA x BBCIN ACG Exclusive Outerverse Ronin Tomorrow King Moon (Oct 2013) => 3AA exclusive TKLUB Number Four Ronin Oya Sun / TK Ronin Snow Blind (Oct 2013)

- threeA x BBCIN ACG Exclusive - Shit Got Real JC (Oct 2013) => Pale as Fuck JC / Shit Got Real Dark JC  (Oct 2013) / Red Night JC (March 2014) / Custard hair Killer JC (April 2014)

- Goodsmile Exclusive TK Undernaut Kozo (Feb 2014) => Tomorrow Kings Shosuke Underverse Hacker pre-made ltd (Nov 2014)

- One Sixth Bruce ToyCon UK 2014 Exclusive UKTK JBS (April 2014) => Search & Destroy UKTK (April 2014)

- Thailand Toy Expo 2014 Exclusive TK Thiddy (May 2014) => Tomorrow King Rongu Iku / Kyōdasha / 3AA Exclusive TK Smash the Gods Boxed Super Fucking Awesome Set  (May 2014)

- IDW Publishing SDCC2014 exclusive Paschaborg 001 (July 2014) => Blind Single Pascha Cyborg / Four Pack Pascha Cyborg / Transparant Blue Cyborg Pascha (July 2014)

- Toy Tokyo SDCC2014 exclusive Choco Miyu Square Cosplay (July 2014) => Vanilla Miyu Square Cosplay / Spearmint Miyu Square Cosplay (July 2014)

- Ichihito Underverse Ninja TK (July 2014) => Underverse Ninja TK Dark (July 2014)

- threeA x BBCIN CICF Exclusive 6th TK Tsuitachi Ni Ushinawa / Beast Kingdom TTF 2014 exclusive 6th TK Tsuitachi No Ato (October 2014) => 6th TK Mae No Ni pre-made ltd(October 2014)

- Winter Wonder Festival 2015 Exclusive  13th Cavalry Bramble Mk2 (February 2015) => 13th Cavalry Commander Bramble Mk2 (February 2015)

Thailand Toy Expo 2015 exclusive Lonely Star Warrior TK (Clean, Dirty, Shady or Pure) (April 2015) => Lost Star Warrior TK Sargent (Clean, Dirty, 3AA exclusive Clean Noir & Dirty Noir) (April 2015)

- SDCC2015 exclusive Anastasia Bambi Worthington 24" (July 2015) => Red Hair Bambi (July 2015)

- Toy Soul HK Exclusive Shibari Girl* (December 2015) => Easter Pink ShIbari Girl (March 2016)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:22 pm

if we keep asking him to release variant on bamba, maybe he will do it, all depends on support.

papamadoo wrote:Well he sell it going to say onlime again but no bamba..... so Retail it will be. Releave now, I can easyly pass Smile.

I,m sorry i just cant support a second party, without the 3aa deal. Money is not as good.
no, it's not retail, if it's retail, Ash would says retail, but he says "relevant party"

on this term, relevant party connected with Thai Toy Expo are JP Toys, since they held the Expo. so my guess we can buy from them (just like coarse kwaii)
counterfeit
counterfeit
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:43 pm

If a variant of these guys shows up on bamba, I will definitely be grabbing them. Thanks for posting that list, gar, it gives me some hope that maybe it'll happen.
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:07 pm

I'll take mine in black!
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:56 pm

I would love to see some faction themened colorways like Dutch or EMGY Com (okay, no NOM factions per se, but i need a human leader for my EMGY squad...the OG Grunt is too expensive), but a (dark) red Commander would also be rad...i love the combination of black or grey mixed with burgund/wine red!

geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:34 am

Yeah, I'd dig that colour combo too.
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:54 am

camo jung de plume style would be cool
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:48 am

I would be down for all the same color De nom had. Kuanti jungle, gebi etc. They had atleast some unique look. To date Commander nom are black to a variant of blackish. White to a whiteless color Wink
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:43 pm

Cthulhu wrote:Yeah, I'd dig that colour combo too.

Most of my cloth in my wardrobe are this color combo, as i can`t wear anything more colorful than dark red or grey...maybe it`s my "gothic/industrial" legacy.... Very Happy

But i would love to see some more flashy colorways on Noms, as i got dutch Bertie last month, and i love the dirty, but flashy, yellow top ,mixed with the darker rusty brown body....classic OG greatness!

A Kuan Ti colorway for Commanders would be also rad, and some digi camo What a Face Commanders  would surely look cool...
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeb Fri May 20, 2016 7:10 am

Anyone interested in scoring these, they have them up on the Playhouse site again. I just emailed them that I was interested in them a week ago and they sent me an invoice. They seem like cool dudes!
Weeb
Weeb
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next