World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling off my 3A collection - MIM, Dark Cowboy, WWR, WWRp, ActionP, with pictures

Go down

Selling off my 3A collection - MIM, Dark Cowboy, WWR, WWRp, ActionP, with pictures Empty Selling off my 3A collection - MIM, Dark Cowboy, WWR, WWRp, ActionP, with pictures

Post by Durdan Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:47 am

Sorry for no posts here. I was semi-active on the old forum. Have to sell my collection to help fund emergency house repairs. yay.

All items have all packaging, but not the original shipping boxes. They've all been opened and displayed in a glass case in a NON smoking home and not in direct sunlight. All posters that came with the sets are included and have never been unfolded or hung.

All prices include shipping to Continental 48 US states. Please email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] since I'm not on this site often. Can also TEXT me at 813-766-9304. I am located in Tampa, FL.

Popbot - Dark Cowboy - In the service of Him - Dead Equine Super Set (includes extra hand that's in his lap - not broken) $200.00 SOLD

WWR 1/6th - JEA - Meat IS Murder - 1/6th set (small tear on box sleeve and one rifle cracked, but repairable) $450.00 SOLD

Action Portable - THE CIVIL OFFENSIVE ANKOU EX 3 PACK $145.00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WWRp - Bumper Pack GRUNT w/ Sand Devil 666th & Private Fuchs // Deep Powder Corp & Private Dunn // After Hours Stealth & Private ****** // DIY & _____________  $135.00 SOLD

WWR 1/6th - NOM Supreme Whitemother 3AA Exclusive $200.00

WWR 1/6th - NOM Supreme Black $150.00

WWR 1/6th - Frank & Snippy Snow sniper $100.00 SOLD

Action Portable - ANKOU EX SXCLB BOUNCER LITTLE SHADOW MK2 LATEX SET $100.00

WWRp - RIP 003 Caesar $150.00

WWRp - EMGY TRG Grunt $40.00 SOLD

WWRp - Betsy Trauma Nurse Grunt w/ Square MK2 $50.00 SOLD

WWRp - Camopure w/ Square(squared) $45.00 SOLD

Last edited by Durdan on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:23 am; edited 7 times in total

Durdan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Selling off my 3A collection - MIM, Dark Cowboy, WWR, WWRp, ActionP, with pictures Empty Re: Selling off my 3A collection - MIM, Dark Cowboy, WWR, WWRp, ActionP, with pictures

Post by Durdan Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:48 am

Also, feel free to email or text my to ask any questions to prove I'm not a fake, scammer, etc. I can provide social media links, etc.

Durdan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Selling off my 3A collection - MIM, Dark Cowboy, WWR, WWRp, ActionP, with pictures Empty Re: Selling off my 3A collection - MIM, Dark Cowboy, WWR, WWRp, ActionP, with pictures

Post by Durdan Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:20 am

Also have:

1/6th Lost Planet 2 Mercenary $150.00 shipped

1/6th Third Birthday Bamba Boss $75.00 shipped

Durdan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Durdan Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:03 am

Edited to reduce picture size and reflect what's left for sale

Durdan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Durdan Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:08 am

Cleaning out my storage, these are still available. Email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Durdan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down