World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TK, WWRP, Majority of collection for sale.

2 posters

Go down

TK, WWRP, Majority of collection for sale. Empty TK, WWRP, Majority of collection for sale.

Post by Strigoil Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:59 pm

FIGURES NOT FOR SALE, WILL UPDATE TOPIC IF I OPEN IT AGAIN

Hello, I have a relatively small collection of figures from ThreeA and I am looking to sell some of them to make room for other collections.
All figures have been displayed unless noted as unopened, never in direct sunlight and in a non-smoking environment, but they have not been in sealed display cases so some dust may occur, I will do my best to brush off every figure before packaging to make sure.

I will only accept paypal payments, I will send a request for purchase of goods or services to your account.
Your real name and address needs to be on the paypal, I will not ship to you if I see an entirely different name or address on your paypal than what you supply me.
Since I am an international seller paypal fees will be 4.4% I believe, I will cover half of paypal fees because of this, unless by a miracle someone else from Norway comes to buy, then you pay fees (Or we just do bank transfer)

I live in Norway so shipping costs will vary a lot, US Shipping seems to be about $50-60 with tracking and insurance, about $44 in europe.

Figures unless noted will be sent in their original boxes (Not brown boxes) and have been opened.

PACKAGE DEAL: BUY FOR $300 OR MORE AND I COVER FREE SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES (Limited to one shipment box for free shipping, I have some big boxes, if they aren't big enough I will do my best to find one that fits everything)

Night Fixer Jenkins: $150 (No Brown Box)
Tklub 6 Underverse Ninja Tsuru TQ 1/6: $130 (Brown box included, has two letters on it written in sharpie)
3aGO JEA DIV Bertie MK2: $100 (No brown box)
3aGO Sandcrab Bertie MK2: $100 (No brown box)
USA EC Marine Bertie MK3 Shitty 9 1/12: $110 (No brown box)
Snow Panda Damn Large Martin Shitty 9 1/12: $110(No brown box)
Action Portable Dark Sarge Zomb: $60 (No brown box)

$120 + shipping+Half Paypal Fee
Unopened, comes in original shipping box
1/12th
SHITTY 9
TSUEN WAN 888 NEW TERRITORIES PATROL BERTIE MK2+ NTP SNIPER SET
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pictures of rest of collection
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Strigoil on Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:07 pm; edited 19 times in total

Strigoil
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

TK, WWRP, Majority of collection for sale. Empty Re: TK, WWRP, Majority of collection for sale.

Post by Strigoil Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:22 am

TK Master 5 added, $190

Ronin Oya Sun coming tomorrow, couldn't find a fitting shipping box, he will be $250

Not sure why the forum flips my pictures the wrong way, but will just have to be like that I guess.

Strigoil
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

TK, WWRP, Majority of collection for sale. Empty Re: TK, WWRP, Majority of collection for sale.

Post by Strigoil Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:47 am

Price drop of $20 per figure

Strigoil
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Strigoil Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:19 am

TK Universe Hacker Shosuke: Sold

Strigoil
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Strigoil Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:14 pm

Updated with prices of several figures, they aren't ready for immediate shipping but makes it easier if you are interested in any of them

Strigoil
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by David Leff Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:38 am

Hi, I am looking to buy 1/6 grunts and mechanics. Which ones are you selling and what are the prices now? Also looking to buy the JEA Meat is Murder set. Thank you, Dave

David Leff
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Strigoil Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:07 am

David Leff wrote:Hi, I am looking to buy 1/6 grunts and mechanics. Which ones are you selling and what are the prices now?  Also looking to buy the JEA Meat is Murder set. Thank you, Dave

Hey man, thanks for showing interest

The Jungler Grunt is $220 and comes with the square
The Sand Devil grunt is $190

If by mechanic you mean Night Fixer Jenkins, he is $160

If you buy all of them i could possibly give you a package deal with a bit of a discount, all the figures in the pictures are for sale, just throw me a PM if you are still interested and we can discuss prices

Strigoil
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Strigoil Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:18 am

Pricedrop

Ronin Oya Sun: $220
Night Fixer Jenkins: $140
WW7174 SET TWO: $200

Strigoil
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Strigoil Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:42 pm

Price reduction for TSUEN WAN 888 Shitty 9 set to $80.
TK Master 5: Gone

Also I am open to offers on all figures, so if you are interested in any of them feel free to throw me an offer and we can discuss.

Strigoil
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Strigoil Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:16 pm

TK Ronin Oya Sun is ready for sale and shipping within 1 business day.

$220
Shipping is $50 to USA, Canada and Asia, $44 within Europe.

Strigoil
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Strigoil Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:29 am

WW7174 SET TWO Gone

Strigoil
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Strigoil Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:28 am

TK Ronin Oya sun is sold

Strigoil
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Strigoil Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:40 pm

Jungler Ranger Grunt - Private Degas +Jungle Square
Sand Devil 666th Grunt - Private Fuchs

Both ready for shipping, pictures in main post

Strigoil
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Strigoil Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:26 am

Jungler Ranger Grunt - Private Degas +Jungle Square - SOLD
Sand Devil 666th Grunt - Private Fuchs - SOLD

Strigoil
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Strigoil Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:12 am

Bump, will consider offers

Strigoil
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Strigoil Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:34 pm

Main topic has been updated.
Picture of remaining figures is up
Prices for all figures are up
Offers are also welcome.

PACKAGE DEAL: buy for $300 or more and I will cover shipping and paypal fees to USA, Canada and Europe (I may also cover other places but need to check shipping)

Strigoil
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Strigoil Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:06 pm

AnkouEX, Oroshi 18, Action Portable TK Slicer Baka. Sold

Closing this sale for now, will update if it opens up again.

Strigoil
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down