World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's 2020 and time to continue selling figures I no longer need.

2 posters

Go down

It's 2020 and time to continue selling figures I no longer need.  Empty It's 2020 and time to continue selling figures I no longer need.

Post by Joshimus Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:25 pm

Makes me glad I have been paying in to my trip for several months already (Hotels, excursions, rentals etc) because this furnace is a HUGE setback 1 week before I go. I already took money out to pay for the furnace and been 1 week of nice 58degree home weather (ugh) but Friday I do get the furnace. Anything I sell is now funds for my trip but I do want to stress one thing, that does not mean I will take lowball offers either. Prices are what they are.

I am in Ontario, Canada so shipping in Canada will be included in the USD price. Outside of Canada please email me for shipping costs.

These figures are loose and what you see is what you get. Prices are in USD since that's what I paid in originally
Marvel Snow Strike Black Widow. I did open and briefly displayed in glass Detolf shelf. I have all the packaging still.
136USD + Shipping
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Beaver Industries Sawyer 120USD

Adding to the List:
Harold WWR 1/6 Rothchild Experimental Div 300USD SOLD

I also have Marvel Legends Build a Figure Venom and Sauron, 100ea figure.
Mattycollector Titus and Procrsutus, all 3 loose in great shape. Titus and Procrustus 70USD ea

Thanks for looking

Last edited by Joshimus on Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:08 am; edited 12 times in total

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

It's 2020 and time to continue selling figures I no longer need.  Empty Re: It's 2020 and time to continue selling figures I no longer need.

Post by Joshimus Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Adding a few more figures to the list. All items do not include S&H

Cornelius the TK 3AA only - Also has box, unsure if missing anything. Will get back on that tomorrow or Wednesday. Sold

Underverse Potsun and Tsuru as a set, with box. 99% complete I think. (need to figure out which grenades belongs to one of them) Set for 220Usd

Zomb MD and Zomb MD Nurse Jessica GID set both sold
GID Mightybomb with packaging. Sold

Last edited by Joshimus on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:34 am; edited 5 times in total

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

It's 2020 and time to continue selling figures I no longer need.  Empty Re: It's 2020 and time to continue selling figures I no longer need.

Post by gcJAE Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:29 pm

PM. Sent for Cornelius

gcJAE
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:28 am

Bump

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:05 am

Quick update: I will be adding a few other figures.
- WBR Mars Swirl with TK
- Last Tomorrow King and Archer
- Obsidian TK

I'll get pics and pricing up this weekend

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down