World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB; ‘Lasstra Love’ t-shirt XL or L size

Go down

WTB; ‘Lasstra Love’ t-shirt XL or L size Empty WTB; ‘Lasstra Love’ t-shirt XL or L size

Post by Dave666 Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:52 am

Hi.

Does anyone have a human size ‘LASSTRA LOVE’ t-shirt in size XLarge or Large that they want to sell please ? It’s the one that came with the KDA Tomorrow King figure.
I’m located in the UK.

If you have any other 3a t-shirts that you’d be interested in selling please let me know as I may also be interested in those depending on which designs they are. Again, size X-Large would be preferential or a Large if not.

I’m looking for t shirts to wear not collect so I’m not bothered about paying loads to have the fancy containers etc. Ive got a few that I have worn to death and I’ve got one of those a awesome personalised Legion shirts that someone hand printed for Forum members some years back. I love representing 3A on my clothing Wink. Got one of the zip-up membership hoodies which I love too and got one of the new Underverse hoodies ordered.

Look forward to hearing from anyone who can help with my quest. Thanks!!!

Dave666
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down