World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**WTB/WTT** 1:6 OG Dropcloths & Squares

2 posters

Go down

**WTB/WTT** 1:6 OG Dropcloths & Squares Empty **WTB/WTT** 1:6 OG Dropcloths & Squares

Post by Flayle Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:38 pm

WTB//WTT**

Hey all, on the hunt for some grails!

WTB 1/6 bots
- Mk1 Dropcloth EMGY
- Mk1 Dropcloth & Square Peaceday
- Mk1 Dropcloth & Square JDF
- Mk1 Brillo Squaro

Have for trade
- Sunday Morning Zombot & Johan. 1/6
- Mk1 Square Iron Panda

Last edited by Flayle on Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:36 am; edited 3 times in total

Flayle
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

**WTB/WTT** 1:6 OG Dropcloths & Squares Empty Re: **WTB/WTT** 1:6 OG Dropcloths & Squares

Post by gar Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:13 am

All these are pretty hard to get.

Mk1 Brillo Square was a Toy Tokyo SDCC 2011 exclusive.
The one eyed MK2 version Andy is easier to find.

Warbot Full Load has been sold in damning low quantities prices are starting to creep past the US$500 mark towards 1K

Admin

Back to top Go down

**WTB/WTT** 1:6 OG Dropcloths & Squares Empty Re: **WTB/WTT** 1:6 OG Dropcloths & Squares

Post by Flayle Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:19 am

Hey Gar, thanks for the info..

Yeah, the brillo is more of a Hail Mary.. I had one back in the day and regretted letting it go ever since. Im kicking myself for not snagging a Warbot when it dropped. I thought it would have been one of the bigger sales, hard to believe it didnt get a bigger following! If anyone knows of a reasonable price for one let me know.. the Evilbay is pushing $500

Flayle
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:57 am

Flayle wrote:Hey Gar, thanks for the info..

Yeah, the brillo is more of a Hail Mary.. I had one back in the day and regretted letting it go ever since. Im kicking myself for not snagging a Warbot when it dropped. I thought it would have been one of the bigger sales, hard to believe it didnt get a bigger following! If anyone knows of a reasonable price for one let me know.. the Evilbay is pushing $500

Sucks about the Brillo.

Since people were very always very vocal about Warbot, the expectations were pretty high. (at least mine were)
I expected it would cost at least US$250 with all accessories. US$200 was a bargain. 3AA made it a steal.
And still here we are, the best deal in threeA history and it hardly sold.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flayle Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:49 am

Updated my WTB list, hoping for some grails

Flayle
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down