World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works)

+31
Skipper11x
Heirforce
dtrain
skingy
thumbtack82
ghostmouse
Chivo
Darthgothikus
3a_boltman
SzuTsung
Matrix
aconners1
Artoo
Beaumont
Mr. Rictus
BPP
shepherd1
Wooly
Sideglide
slowbrom
illproxy
gimbat
Dolly
gar
bubblegumking
x43x
ESeffinga
fluppeco
mattyp
gregory
Albino
35 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works)

Post by mattyp Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:27 pm

Would be strange if they were for a toy expo but don't know of any other event soon? More than a few pieces I'd love to have on the wall there!
mattyp
mattyp
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works)

Post by gregory Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:00 am

I think they're being collected together for Japan
gregory
gregory
Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:09 pm

That's what I was thinking as well. Hoping he brings a bunch of new work as well, but there are some real classics in those floor shots.
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:57 am

Eder has posted up the remaining SDCC art up. Some of the nicest inks in recent years. Only up until the 7th, then its coming down.

Ashley Wood Original Art
gregory
gregory
Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:11 am

Just got the email as well

Lots of crazycool stuff!
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:44 am

Great Art.
Thanks for the link

gregory wrote:Eder has posted up the remaining SDCC art up. Some of the nicest inks in recent years. Only up until the 7th, then its coming down.

Ashley Wood Original Art

Last edited by gar on Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluppeco Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:48 am

I requested one, couldn't let this slip by, hopefully I got it first. Razz
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:49 am

Good luck Philip. Smile

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:29 am

good luck fluppeco!Very Happy

ooooooo have not seen that mongrol sketch before.. bad-ass Cool all that WWR art as well, wow !
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by slowbrom Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:49 am

I came here to see if people knew. Of course they did. I went looking for a Johan Sketch but alas, not this time.
slowbrom
slowbrom
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:29 pm

Refreshed the page and lots of pieces are on hold and some are already sold.

Who scored what?! Please do share!
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluppeco Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:07 pm

if you look close one is done on the back of a printed letter, you can even see some random company header logo coming through the paper. Shocked
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Albino Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:59 pm

Wow,  among works there's Hellspawn
it may show the concept of AW  figure , he works on

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 3 Wood-hellspawn1
Albino
Albino
Oyabun

http://www.artandtoys.ru

Back to top Go down

Post by x43x Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:36 pm

Some awesome pieces. Someone should buy a few of the WWR stuff and hang them all together. Would look killer. Loving that one of the tank in the foliage.
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

http://x43x.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mattyp Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:45 pm

Dayum, some great bits and bobs. Wish I could stump up the cash for Snoogler.
mattyp
mattyp
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:25 pm

These are fantastic! But I gotta hold out for Venture
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooly Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:16 am

plain fun just to have the chance to browse through. Eder did some nice scans for what you're purchasing. Seeing the tones and the "white-work" Ash does,.. love it.
Would love to grab a sketch or two but you know,... budgets and what not.
Great selection for all.
Wooly
Wooly
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by shepherd1 Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:39 am

I've got the Darwin the Ghost drawing on hold.  I live pretty close to the gallery so I'm hoping to pick it up in person this week.  It will be a great compliment to my "nearly complete" Rothchild collection!

shepherd1
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:48 am

shepherd1 wrote:I've got the Darwin the Ghost drawing on hold.  I live pretty close to the gallery so I'm hoping to pick it up in person this week.  It will be a great compliment to my "nearly complete" Rothchild collection!

Awesome haul!

Grats!
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x43x Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:10 am

Cool
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by BPP Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:20 am

1000 bucks for a Mongrol sketch... must be some hefty licensing fee on that.

BPP
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by fluppeco Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:47 am

ah secured.
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rictus Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:51 am

Ooooooooooo, that Alien drawing is calling me...

Mr. Rictus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by mattyp Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:57 am

Nice work Phil, but which one...? Cool
mattyp
mattyp
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by x43x Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:32 pm

The week is young and already the radio in my car died, dealt with shady Kickstarters, and the AirBnB we booked two months ago just canceled on us a week before arriving.  But it's amazing what a little Lass can do to lift the spirits.

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 3 IMAG1169_1
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next