World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March - 2010

Go down

March - 2010  Empty March - 2010

Post by gimbat Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:12 am

March 2010

Congratulations to everyone on the first days of spring!

Let's look back and check what happened in February.

First of all, we witnessed glorious sale of WWR Jung de Plume

March - 2010  Deplumejung.th

WWRp third wave of Large Martin was a complete success, full of surprises. There was an insane 3x3 pack, featuring exclusive to this pack WWRp Blanc de Plume, who would be probably using this body (shown bellow):

March - 2010  Protogang.th

and how always here, we saw couple of surprises: two crazy cool sets sold at random time: Frosty Choads and Red under the bed

March - 2010  0red2.thMarch - 2010  0choad2.th

March is going to be a wild month, we will see shipping of:

WWR Blanc Commanders

March - 2010  Seeyasoon1.th March - 2010  Blaqnc3.th

WWR Peace day Dropcloth

March - 2010  Pdc0.th March - 2010  Pdc1.th March - 2010  Peaceday1.th

WWRp 12 Dirty Deeds Berties MK2

March - 2010  Dirtydeeds12.th

and possibly WWRp Retail Berties MK2 (to be confirmed)

What?s going on for sale in March? Third Adventure Kartel figure, after Boiler Zomb and Tommy Mission , Little Shadow goes on sale March 19th only at Bambaland! We don?t know much about her, but I bet she would be really something!

Here is the only picture we saw so far:

March - 2010  Screenshotmq.th

And last but not the least, WWRp Brambles Euro pouches are starting to ship out to everyone this week, if there would be some changes I would notify you about it.

A bit of board news:

During release nights in the thread dedicated to the release, like AK Little Shadow thread (as this months known release), only serious questions/problems can be posted. Everything else would be deleted by us, the mods. This is done, to get rid of all the nonsensical and help to people, who have some serious questions and problems about the release. The thread where you can make relatively on topic friendly chat or go insane during the releases would be called F5 Bar and Grill, under Release night category and it's located here. The thread is going to be unlocked 24 hours before the sale happens and locked, when the figure is going to be removed from the store.
Thanks for reading this and I hope you will follow the rules and don't cause any troubles.

And please pay some attention to this:
Our moderator Sir Dirty Girty rewritten and updated my early version of 3A Frequently asked questions, check them out, there is a lots of answers and valuable info. Everybody knows how helpful our community is and that people here are always ready to answer on any type of 3A question, even if it was asked, like a thousand times before. But now please try to read FAQs first, if you would fail to find an answer on your question, then just shoot your question on the appropriate section of the board, we mods and all the 3A boardies will try our best to answer on your questions.

As you probably saw there is a new updates section on our board, where we will be writing about new releases and shipping dates of 3A products. It's all only in the beginning, but I'm sure this idea will be developed further.

Remember DIY de Plume contest, which started in January? It?s going through serious judging procedure (as most of the entries are super cool and hard to judge) but soon we would know, who would be lucky five DIY de Plume owners. Click here to see awesome entries.

As for all our new members, welcome to the board and click here, if you are new and lost.

I hope you will not only have a great time here and fall in love with 3A spirit and collectibles, but find lots of friends and alike thinking people, with whom you can share everything.

Repeat of the last day of February news

Ashley answering whether gallery email goes out anytime soon:
"nope"

Why we are not seeing any ocean variants of WWR universe toys?
"mars isnt trying to win the oceans, that fight isnt important."
"martians are not trying to win earth, but deter them."

Click here if you want to checkout photos of 3A toys, featuring in the Japanese magazine. Photos were made by our boardie pinkertonchew, here is one to give you the idea:

March - 2010  33lfmrm.th

Ashley talks more about blister packaging and WWRp toys:
"I was originally going to put all WWRp robots on blister ( starting with last years 3AA Bramble ), but bramble was too big etc."
"ill do more blisters, Noir has one, and upcoming figures, too much fun !"
"i always like the small foldout catalogs best ( ala Micronauts etc ), thinking about what you could get, or have never seen in a shop."
"no extra cards, toys, not collectibles or the ilk !"

Speaking in the 2000 AD thread, about making more cool characters from 2000 AD Universe:
"like I always say, if the support and interest in there, we shall make them !"

WWRp Blanc de Plume, which came exclusively with the 3x3 WWRp Large Martin pack, would be in the box with the other figures. So I assume, that it's going to be one really special packaging!
"blanc is in the box with the other figs"

28.02-01.03

Ashley about mystery toy club:
"ha...ahh the jester"
"the lack over internet really made the toys seem more mysterious and tantalizing back in the day.
Its shame that cant be done anymore... unless...
you join...
3A's amazing, fuuck knows what you will get, 6toys a year of unknown size and origin club."
"i mean , no mention of line or size etc, 6 figures a year, 100 spots, 600 bucks to join..
secret secret toy club !
I can dream !"
"i would, but time is an issue, as I design it all, its a hell of a workload.. already !
ill try and figure it out"

WWRp Dirty Deeds 12 pack shipping info and photos from the blog:
thy dirty deeds
and yes, each has its own decal varaition.. Being de-ployed very soon !

March - 2010  2dozen.thMarch - 2010  Dirtydeeds12.thMarch - 2010  Otherhalf.th

Ashley about WWRp 12 Dirty Deeds set and confirmation that they come with three Squares, so in total there will be 15 awesome bots! One bot more than in the WWRp 7pack, which came with 7 Berties and 7 Squares:
"well I wanted them , you guys supported it, everyone will score a killer set who mucked in, it will be one of those sets that will be remembered !"
"im checking but im pretty sure we did
3 squares"

Ashley about WWRp 12 Dirty Deeds weapons:
"gats
machetes
duali pistols
they are all different, no numbers though, as it would imply a rank or hierarchy etc... which there isnt "

IDW publishing newsletter states that, March 10th and March 17th will be marked by sale of this books:
Zombies Vs. Robots Aventure #2
Zombies Vs. Robots Complete TPB- 2nd printing!

Ashley talking more about Dirty Deeds Berties, from 12 pack:
"the skull is different on each DD, some alot , some not. but each is different !"
"half point!
the box is very black, very simple, fits in with the others.
The DD are a mystery, Im not giving much away, apart from the fact they were a group put together to knock of Rothchild, they had modded firmware which failed royally resulting in a botched mission, they then ended up on mars, where they were found by ol Nom de Plume."
"they are my dirty dozen !"
"they were not dead Kris.."

Tommy Mission figure in a new t-shirt?!
"just a heads up, ill be dropping a link to a website that may or maynot have a Tommy variant. soon as I know the details ill drop it here first.
For you peeps who missed out on the standard edition. Its a little different, has the cool exclusive "Past it Girlfriend tshirt" though !"

Ashley answering that WWRp de Plumes wouldn't be sold in packs:
"no packs..
packages and locked down so far
Nom ---3AA sale
Noir___ ?
DIY ___ ?
on blister
Blanc in 3x3 box"

More information about WWRp de Plumes:
"DIY and NOIR have no plans attached, just wanted to make them... the blister cards are too cool to waste.. and took me forever to make, gah !"

Clues about new Tommy Mission variant, Ashley mentioned above:
"not a store many, if any of you know.. but they will probably get more stuff over time.
the variant box is cool too..."

Ashley about Tommy variant with a new t-shirt, which will be on sale at some point in future at a very specific place:
"all stores, never said it was going to stores, the plural etc, not even a store really
tommy isnt a retail toy.."
"it aint us, soldout, no more tommys. darkalands tommy is exactly the same as the single box tommy, with a special tshirt !"
"the mo speaks the truth"

Super awesome WWR Blanc Commanders (Men from N.O.M 3AA version) packaging:

March - 2010  Blanc4.thMarch - 2010  Blanc3.thMarch - 2010  Blanc2.thMarch - 2010  Blanc1l.th

Ashley answering different kinds of questions about Men from N.O.M and talks to our boardies:
"err, other way round ??
anubis...dude.." - questions about amount of dots on Blanc Commanders packaging
"similar, well exactly the same for retail, but black etc" - Ashley answering about Bambaland and retail versions packaging
"eric, cmon.. where have you been ?" - another question about dots was asked
"re apple, 3A is my apple..." - Ashley about his attitude to 3A

Lots of information from Ashley, about Adventure Kartel Little Shadow, featuring blurry photo with his comment
"a classic blurry Shadow ver A"

March - 2010  Liltn.th

"no guns"
"fig is unpainted, those are sneakers, they look bigger than they are"
"no head-sculpt variants, this is the character, I didnt release different tommy heads, TQ are different, they are many , there is only one shadow."
"they are made for each other"
"nothing like a TQ the head, very AK, the AK line has a look that will not deviate."

"no two packs of tommy and shadow"
"bamba only..."
"breaker is the man.."[/color] - as breakersrevenge, retailer, who is not only selling 3A toys, but loves and collects them and is our board member

Here is a reminder of our rules from Ashley:
"no ads on my forum for other toys..
locked"

Are you sure, that you haven't overlooked Secret toy club discussion, which is happening here? As we all know, Ashley loves our enthusiasm and support.

What Secret toy club? Ashley's quotes from couple of days ago:
"the lack over internet really made the toys seem more mysterious and tantalizing back in the day.
Its shame that cant be done anymore... unless...
you join...
3A's amazing, fuuck knows what you will get, 6toys a year of unknown size and origin club."
"i mean , no mention of line or size etc, 6 figures a year, 100 spots, 600 bucks to join..
secret secret toy club !
I can dream !"
"i would, but time is an issue, as I design it all, its a hell of a workload.. already !
ill try and figure it out"

As always, when new month begins at 3A board, two new threads are started by our art mod eseffinga: March photo thread and March sketch thread, with theme - Guns. Please don't hesitate to participate and show your skills, participants are always rewarded with attention and healthy criticism. February photo and February sketch threads, are closed for judging and soon winners would be announced. Check them out, to see how much potential we have on our board!

Our boardie manonegro, speaking about what is written on Blanc Commanders packaging (bottom line, under the logos):

March - 2010  Blanc1l.th

Anyone notice the quote at the bottom of the packaging?
"And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion, for we are many."
Comes from the Bible (Mark 5:9) ? cool quote, has to do with a demon!

Ashley about Tharg from 2000 AD universe and commenting Tharg's ad:
"cool on the ad, thats the sculpt, after I put it through photoshop. I had designed another ad, but 10 minutes before uploading I changed my mind to the current one...
We are just tweaking Tharg at the mo, next reveal will lead into a sale, so we can move onto mongrel etc.."

Ashley about Blanc Commanders type of packaging and legion quote (looks like it is in our honor!):
"if I aint getting better, im going home. no use fizzling in public.
grow, or fuck off !"
"what do you call yourselfs ?
regarding quote."
"adventure kartel dont have enough sales for boxes like noms, they are not cheap !"
"so in a nutshell, some sets will, some wont !"

New art (featuring Tommy Mission) from Ashley's blog:

March - 2010  Tommyupdate.thMarch - 2010  Stuffy.th

what im messing around with today
To be seen in Fuck It im sure..
Now with Tommy update !

Ashley making comment about Tommy Mission painting:
"thought you might like it... matt !
the tommy is killer in da flesh.. well I like it !"

There would be six Tommy Mission boxes (featuring version for the unnamed site, Ashley mentioned earlier):
"dunno if this was mentioned, but the tracky tommy has his own box, not just stuffed inside a hoody tommy box"
"6 boxes in total"
"nope, regular is one box, tshirt isnt enough to warrant a box
so its
1-regular
2-tracky
3-blood nails
4-korma
5-atrocity
6-ghost"
"fuck me, sam is thinking.. go sammy !"
"there are no bloody nails.. its a term, not a look"

If you got an email from sammy@three-zero.com , don't worry, it's totally legit and comes from threeA Hong-Kong office.

As we know Berties 7pack is coming with Euro Square to accompany Desert Comand Bertie aka Sandy Fuck, here is Ashley speaking about mini Desert Square:
"you will never get a mini desert square... NEVER !!!"
"never..."

Ashley's comments from Little Shadow thread:
"the mo speaketh"
"no games here..
I have not given any details yet, coz we dont know them."

More about Little Shadow:
"ill say this, shadow doesnt wear a tracky. no tracky variants etc."

Ashley posting in his art thread:
"i have 4 easels, all used at once, the other two are heavy duty gig ass ones, where the large paintings live. thats where "There" is now living.."

Sorry guys, we had a bit of misunderstanding with the rare WWRp sets. The final notice looks like this:
I have an information for the lucky WWRp Large Martin: Under the bed or/and Frosty Choads super pack buyers, if you got an email from sammy@three-zero.com , don't worry, it's totally legit and comes from threeA Hong-Kong office. If by any chance you haven't received any email from Sammy, please write to her directly, mentioning your invoice number (bambalandstore order number) and what set did you buy. Sorry for all the possible inconveniences

View of WWR Pink (Peaceday) Dropcloth from the top and some information about him:

March - 2010  Pinktopz.th

"24 isnt a town, its a corp.
only EURO bots have the town as ID, pink aint no EURO"
"there is a dove in there somewhere"

"nom hitting a bertie seems the goer !" - talking about painting where Nom is hitting Bertie, you can see the painting here.
"but not for packet art !
i might do a fullblown painting of it oneday"
"well if I its gonna be in bejing, I gotta start now, bif paintings take months, due to the nature of paint etc....
ill try for you Mo !"
"dawn bramble, 10 minutes tops to paint ( 20 years to get there ).. the quick are the best , it makes me happy to look at it! cant beat that !"
- about new painting, which you can see bellow in my news
"dawn is the final, thats it man, done and dusted !
final paintings are always different beasts, more of the full rock show, compared to the intimate acoustic gig"
"10minutes from thought to finish.."
"it is finished.."
"no satisfaction... already moved on, painting away...
oh yea, its not a prequel to the double panel snowscape from WWR book one either.."
"never any real satisfaction, art is hard mistress, gives only enough to goad you on.. which is good, makes you strive, the suckers stay the same, gripping tightly to their mediocre little fan base, the real artists change, push, evolve, upset!
the prize can never be reached, its what makes this game so great !"

Dawn Patrol Bramble
A prequel to a early WWR painting, im sure if you care, you can figure it out. A fun quick painting !

March - 2010  Dawnbramble.th

Ashley about possible Little Shadow variations:
"one standard shadow for now.. no other plans
I might do a cherry hair color version, but thats all i got"

"but all the cool paintings are in my studio ? not brooklyn ?"
as refering to Scott's gallery in Brooklyn

There would be pre show poster set for 3A Gathering in Beijing!
"be jing not HV2 talk here..
might release a pre show poster set for this soon."

This will make whole army of Tomorrow Queens happy:
"the first TQs to offered are not what you think, they are part of the Information acquisition dept...
we have the bodies, just being coy about release dates.. sooner than you think."

"cant become predictable !"

New art at Ashley's blog, I especially like "that way" painting:
The Nom painting is nearly 6 feet tall, the other isnt small either.
I have eye strain again, I use photography lights set up behind my back to illuminate the painting etc, but the brightness over my shoulder is fucking with my eyes... GAH !
Still the paintings are moving along !

March - 2010  Nomz.thMarch - 2010  Thatway.th

Ashley saying that retailer exclusive Berties haven't been shipped yet:
"nope
lots to make, taking a little while."

Most (if not all) Euro Bramble pouches and DIY Euro Bramble (for 3AA pack buyers) holsters with pistols and EURO type back engine are leaving 3A Hatchery and shipping out right now.

Exciting news about "Fuck it" magazine:
"Fuck it orders in, did well, yay !
off to press.."

"at that price im not surprized..
greatest mag ever... BAR NONE !!"

Ashley commenting in his art thread:
"its funny, the light is just underpainting, I dont do light beams !
enjoy it, but it will change... see it in bejing ~"
"problem with these pieces, they are heavily glazed, lota art foo, almost impossible to capture correctly, really hard to get an image worth reproducing etc..
ill try"
"if you pre-paid for a square I didnt get it, no payment for squares yet needed
I might pre-sell some art, ya never know"
"art-foo Sail.."

Ashley answering a question whether it might be possible for 3A to release whole squads of bots:
"we keep the molds for ever ! it taked a while to break even on molds, really expensive to make and dev WWRp.
I might make sets, who knows ! whatever takes my fancy"
"we wont be letting any go, might need them oneday !"
- about molds

Ashley commenting on all the speculations about upcoming Adventure Kartel figure - Little Shadow, which is coming on sale on March 19th 9-00 AM Hong-Kong time.
"carry on lads, ill sit back and watch"

Trully amazing news, Ashley is going to sell his small paintings (or perhaps prelims) over the weekend!
"gonna sell some smaller stuff this weekend"

Ashley about Men from N.O.M shipping and patience..I really have nothing to add here, apart from yeah..sometimes some releases take longer time, but it's only because threeA wants to make everything perfect. Plus there are always fun things going on, like new releases, contest on our board and etc, time flies when you are regularly on the board and having fun:
"If I could give the info you want I would.. of course, im given the updates, I pass them on.
I would suggest not buying stuff from bambaland in future if the wait is too much, 3A doesnt want sad faces.
We will not rush, put out shit, let badly printed boxes out of 3A just to rush. We believe they are worth the wait.

Putting WWRp Large Martin thread back on track (there is an irony here somewhere, hehe):
"the marine Dropcloth is cool..
BACK ON TOPIC !!!"

Ashley's request in 2000 AD thread and according with that request new sub-section called 2000 AD General, was created. So from now on, please post all the non-2000 AD and threeA toys talks here:
http://3atoys.hyperboards.com/index.php?action=view_board&board_id=75
"yea, please clean up the section sam, start a sub section 2000ad general, but lets keep static of non toy stuff out of here."

Ashley about preparations for his art sale:
"yea, gotta take photos, and set that shit, up, or just sell it to one crazy buyer...ohh the choices"

New rules for "Talking about art" section, you have to read them ASAP (especially if you want to post there).
http://3atoys.hyperboards.com/index.php?action=view_topic&topic_id=1842

Ashley about Popbot Blind Cowboy figure:
"we have gone cloth for the head wrap too.."

A bit of explanation about 2000 AD and 2000 AD General threads*:
"general banter was fine Paul, not book purchase talk and concerns. The thread become bogged down."

*To remind you:
Ashley made request in 2000 AD thread and according with that request new sub-section called 2000 AD General, was created. So from now on, please post all the non-2000 AD and threeA toys talks here:
http://3atoys.hyperboards.com/index.php?action=view_board&board_id=75

Posters for 3A gathering in Beijing:
"well it already different, the That Way image, you poor sunbeam lovers !
im still considering candidates for the posters..."

Comment in 2000 AD thread, where Ashley is answering whether we will see any Tharg photos today:
"nope, until its ready to sell remember..
We are a small ass company, we all work 14+ day to get this shit made, trust me, we are moving as fast as possible to get thargy done. and everything else !

Ashley talking about his art, "Fuck it" and his attitude to collectors:
"i love that painting, wasnt going to sell.
The fist issue if Fuck it has a great amusing little comic in called Great Psychics of our time, writen by T P, im very fond of it... I think Lore fans will like."
"if all collectors bought to savor and enjoy, and actually keep it, i would enjoy moving the art onto new homes much more.
Too many flip for the next hit, that aint art collecting, thats just addiction. we know many right eric !"
"displayed where it is loved."

March - 2010  Nomcards.th

Nom Commanders cards:
If you purchased a Nom Commander via Bambaland, you should be getting one of these.
N.O.M RECRUIT ALPHA - goes to first 75 people from original Men from N.O.M list.
N.O.M Snowblind DIV - goes to all Blanc Commanders buyers.
And N.O.M recruit beta - in my opinion goes to everyone who bought N.O.M Commanders set at Bambalandstore.com

Our photoshop masterminds managed to read the small text from cards:
"I bind unto myself today
The strong Name of the Trinity,
By invocation of the same
The Three in One and One in Three."

A rather old Adventure Kartel thread was brought back to life, about a character we know almost nothing about, but already excited about him:
"a bit of shit for ya, BLASTED BASTARD Richest man in the Metaverse and famed Zomb hunter is coming soon !"

About 13 hours ago Ashley sold two paintings on our board, I couldn't post images of them or price data, as it was against the sale rules. Congrats to lucky buyers.

Here is Ashley commenting the sale:
"dont go to bed, when selling shit... wake to angry , angry people.
i like that animation Brizl !~"
"its cool eric, art makes people passionate!
all the art went to good homes !
watch those fangs gimbo !"

And previously making jokes in the Men from N.O.M thread:
"yea, he might think he is appreciated !"
"sarcasm on this board..never !"

Our two monthly threads were review and best picks were announced. My sincere congrets two Domina (February sketch thread) and drvandermeer (February photo thread). Big thanks to everyone who participated in those two!

Ashley talking in his art thread:
"glaze, and why its awesome.. can make a sub par painting AWESOME, or destroy a great in minutes...
Dont bother with google or wiki, that shit makes no sense concerning painting, you have to get your hands dirty !"

Remember NOM cards we saw yesterday? There are no names on the cards and to be honest, that is even cooler and more in NOM spirit:
"no names on cards."

New photo from threeA production blog, called:
Friend or Foe?
name of the file:THEODORE.jpg , so you can start guessing game.

March - 2010  Theodoreo.th

Ashley comments about the photo:
"he aint no zomb......"
"not tommy"

Commenting about his art:
"appreciate the space and time paul , the more shrines, the more powerful I become then I can enter the land of the living....
forget the last part~"

Joking about Bramble packs switching on displays:
"crazy!"

More Adventure Kartel: Little Shadow news, there will be SURPRISE releases..ohh..please don't start the emo
"standard Shadow, and 3AA shadow are the 24 hour thing.. the rest is well...F5 !!!!
3A, we will go out swinging !"

Ashley about his art sale and painted decks:
"swiping ?
more art soon, or later..."
"skateboards have always sold, there are 19 in the wild !"

Ashley about retailers exclusive Dropcloth Slaughterhouse:
"slaughterhouse comes with two meat cleavers !!"

What we previously heard about retailer Dropcloths you might ask? Here is a couple of quotes from past:
"cool cool, that was cool, chers everybody. retailer info im sure will be leaked to the net soon enough, dont forget about ol slim red, commando, iron panda, junkyard, slaughterhouse the mad ( with meat clever ) etc"
"slaughterhouse is a assassin bot, a lil loopy"

3A Gathering in Beijing posters:
"posters cost $$ to make, you will all be able to buy them !"

Ashley posting in the "What's on your walls" thread:
"im a little disappointed eric...."

Awesome news about 3A Publishing and Phil Hale:
"man I remember when tose Swampys were for sale, I thought the price was nutty, if only I had known... boo hoo
Hale isnt only a great artist in paint and mind, a great guy too. 3A is lucky to have his personage at the next show ! we are dropping an art book from him soon, our first publishing venture!
lets keep the image posting stopped until I find out how is about such stuff..."

More about Phil Hale:
"very different to a 4inch jepg on a screen, some of those pictured are 6 feet tall.
Though I have no idea on what the maestro will deliver in china, could be 4inch jepgs cut out and stuck to plywood !"
- as how different Phil Hale works are when you stand in front one in comparison to what you see on a monitor screen.

Ashley about Little Shadow sale, which is going to happen in less than nine days from now, on 19th of March at 9:00 AM Hong-Kong time:
"the cult of F5 !" = about secret releases on Bambalandstore, which will be dropping at random time
"i promise nothing."

Secret toy club comment:
"mmm secret.. im still thinking on this.."

Ashley about threeA collaboration with Coarsetoys:
"3a will release our version the same time as coarse release theirs.
there will also be a 12" coarse character designed by me..
Time is our only barrier.."
"it wont disappoint !"

Posting in his art thread:
"Ride snowboards back in the day 2005, 2006, a set of 4 snowboards.
I have spoken with many, but I never like the terms.. As with many freelance gigs, I just dont like the terms."

Ashley about 3A and Coarsetoys collaboration release:
"last time I was told, July was the date.."

Posting in his art thread:
"I wrote a ramble, but in the end I said, in short, do what makes you happy, and that what really matters here, if getting paid work really floats ya boat, even if your being screwed for ownership, or whatever, who cares, your happy. Hell 99% wouldnt know what to do with their "PROPERTY" anyways.
Do what works for you, coz oneday your not going to be doing shit...
FREEDOM,QUESTION,DENY"
"F-Q-D
not thats the trinity"
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

March - 2010  Empty Re: March - 2010

Post by gimbat Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:13 am

previous news for this date are above

Ashley about Men from N.O.M shipping dates, don't be confused Snow = Blanc Commanders:
"snow commanders ship this week, all Nom commanders from bambaland will ship week after next, retail will ship a couple weeks after that"

Photo of the Blanc Commanders boxes and the same shipping info from threeA production blog:
Blanc Nom Commanders ship this week
Nom Commanders purchased from Bambaland will ship 4th week of March. Retailer versions shortly after.

March - 2010  Snowe.th

New entry from Ashley's blog:
stuffing around
the two panel Nom painting moves along..

March - 2010  Boomg.th

"every second day, from indy to major. It normaly we love your work, can you do something, then I get a menu of what they want, nothing like what I do, so I walk away"
"stupid fucktards. Im militant over this shit, have balked at much $$$ over the years, fuck em and their cash !
its like this Eric, they cant make the picture, and want to use the artist to create their vision image.. ahh no, you dont need an artist, you need a puppet !"
"err I said I did 4 for ride snow boards.. so you can stay here and discuss.."
"i have actually done quite a few, but like the many commercial gigs I have done over the years, i care not to promote them much, they are out there though !"

"the posters and book are cool, that did well for all involved !"
"it made the cover of the archive I believe ! good times"

Ashley posting in his art thread about art setup for 3A Gathering in Beijing:
"the space is waayy bigger for china
Im still working on paintings, starting new ones etc.
Im pretty sure I want to concentrate on large pieces, there might be a few smaller, but BIG IS BEST !
you guys have seen a few to grace Beijing already. as we closer, and the details are locked in, ill receal more. Ill be in bejing in april checking stuff out !"

About Easter Tomorrow Queen:
"CNYTQ is cool.. though I think I like easter TQ more..... !"

Couple of past quotes, as you probably forgot about her:
"every time there is a holiday or special day 3A will make a special fig, sometimes we shall sell it, ( if we can make enough, ergo, plan ahead ) sometime we shall gift.
CNYTQ was a spur of the moment thing, 30 or so, not enough to sell etc.
we have a easter TQ coming, thats gonna be a secret sale item at bambaland !"
"easter TQ is the bunny"

One more about Easter TQ:
"if we can, we wil drop 10, but thats a question mark..."

About showing art in public:
"not as nervous as me.
showing work in public is like getting your cock out, it looked kinda big behind closed doors, but once you wip it out in public it can feel smaller..
I blame the cold water,,"
"um, ummmm, ok.....
you can rub the ..OYA paintings that will be there !"

Little Shadow small photo (she is gorgeous, isn't she?!) and price information:
"80 bucks, NO RETAIL< NO RETAIL"

March - 2010  Screenshot3iy.th

New epic art from Ashley's blog, just look at the size of it!!
Plume 4 and lil prelim plume
A work in progress.. for those interested. As sideline, I hardly ever used prelims in the past, but now I do, takes the heavy lifting out when doing large paintings...

March - 2010  Plume4.th

Ashley posting in his art thread, talking about Plume 4 painting and other things (how he ships art and etc):
"shrinkage eh Cris!
re PLUME-4, that isnt, as in DE PLUME, but the cloud."
"custom built boxes Eric !"
"nahh, not a single mishap shipping all the paintings around so far...
paying for large insurance, really makes couriers treat them nice !"
"all panels are loose, till framing ! to big to deal with otherwise framed it will have more strength etc"
"magic"

Ashley about Little Shadow appearance and her scooter, which would be offered for sale later on:
"hair, covering face..."
"she fits the world."
"yup"
- confirmation of scooter release at some point in future

There was a question about helmet for scooter:
"shadow wouldnt wear a helmet, she doesnt care about rules or safety"

Updated photo from Ashley's art blog, it's so amazing that he shares his work in progress with us!

March - 2010  Plume45.th

My 3A brothers and sisters, please don't be impatient and don't repeat such behavior (mentioned in the quote bellow) never again. Ashley is extremely busy man and writing emails and by writing these kind of emails, you just spending his time on unnecessary things, which equals less time for his awesome art and amazing toys.
"yup I deleted it , coz I got too many emails demanding time, date etc. We might not have any to sell, I dont want people getting excited to be told, not happening etc
discuss away, but nothing is set in stone. we are more focused on other stuff. Easter TQ is fun idea, but not riding that high on the 3A importance ladder."

Ashley about WWRp Nom de Plume (and any de Plume) size:
"wwrp humans are 6 inches tall, and the bots correspond to that.
mini de plume aint that mini ! nothing like stars wars, GI joe at all."

Some lucky owners may see Blanc Commanders (Men from N.O.M 3AA version) already on Monday!
"well Monday should see some... cant wait to see wht you guys can do photo-wise !"

Don't know who is mysterious "mo" (perhaps it's Nismo? click the quote to find out) but once again he says the truth!
"ha, the mo speaketh the truth..again !"

As Blanc Commanders are already shipping, Ashley is saying one simple thing:
"who will be first !

More Little Shadow info and release is less than four days away and going to happen on March 19th, 9:00 AM Hong-Kong time at www.bambalandstore.com
"tommy was taught everything he knows by Shadow !"
"as monster hunting, zomb killing, torture, mix tapes.
virginity.. gimby..."
"they are a tragic, yet fun pair, in a fight you want shadow to have your back."
"tommy doesnt ride a girly scooter."

Ashley about Tharg from 2000 AD Universe:
"I just wanna release Thargy !"
"assume. we are few, and the toys are many."

ThreeA art show in Paris isn't going to happen for a while, so please don't ask this question again. I'm sure that once Ashley will start planning any show in Europe, he would let us know beforehand.
"lets nix this thread, I get too many emails concerning it, its not happening for now."

Little Shadow photos from production blog and her height comparison with Chinese New Year Tomorrow Queen:

Commentaries from the blog:
Hurting each other goodbye
Onsale this friday, 19th of march, only from Bambalandstore.com, no retail for this fig ! 80bucks, includes shipping.
Lil Shad also comes with a pair of heels...which will be dark, they are white here, coz thats all we had on us !

March - 2010  Standwheels.thMarch - 2010  Standd.thMarch - 2010  Heightf.th

Ashley about Little Shadow:
"standard shadow will come with a pair of heels, so you can re-enact the prom-night massacre ! Thats no corsage !"
"standard fig comes with sneakers and heels"
"she will have the latest version of the body system, be able to sit etc"
"nothing to do with knee, it was hips, im not losing my leg design so you can play little porno director onekae, im sure you have many figs you can already do that with !"
"wow onekae is human !
anyway, those tight ass jeans dont make for hung fu poses!"
"sounds, have said so."
- that standard Little Shadow comes with pair of black heels AND sneakers.

Ashley about Little Shadow, now we know slightly more about 3AA version:
"standard shadow release and 3AA, 3AA is little shadow in shadow mode..
you guys and your crazy F5 stuff.."
"no zomb mode, she is too cool, she leads, all follow, she is the Cleopatra of AK land, Tommy is her Antony !"

And looks like we have a new rule on 3A board, according to photoshopped photos of the upcoming releases, so please don't post these photos or we (the mods) will be forced to delete them:
"oh no, photoshop!!, its no secret that you can change the lighting via basic curve or level manipulation, but it looks cooler as is, and exuded her character to have the light like it is. of course there will be clear well lighted shot before sale.
just dont post your stuff here, its like pointing out the special effects while watching a film, yea we can see, more fun not to !"

Fresh 2000 AD: Tharg info
"tharg comes with some cups, tharg fans know why !"

3AA members as always this year will have 24 hours to buy 3AA exclusive version and standard figure. More Little Shadow fun and Ashley denies in a way our rumors about Theodore..remember that we saw mysterious photo at threeA production blog, called Theodore.jpg:
"standard and shadow mode will be around for 24 hours for 3AA."
"mmm cherry.."
"I have to ask, who is this theodore ?"
"i can promise, there isnt any character im making called theodore !"

And another explanation about Theodore:
"theodore, refers to an internal code for me, machine, and location.. not a toy name"

Could it be a hint about Theodore or not?
"man I loved starblazers as a kid.. good stuff.. season two was my fav."

As you probably know all Blanc Commanders were shipped out and are on the way to their owners. Here is an awesome red hair Little Shadow, standing next to the Blanc Commander from threeA production blog.
Nom Commanders White
Should be showing up at your houses very soon, if not today !

March - 2010  Nomcomwhite.th

Ashley about red hair Little Shadow and Shadow Mode:
"cherry aint 3AA, its nothing but a prototype we have."
"black hair, and shadow mode"

So looks like all we have (or know) for now is regular black hair version and Shadow Mode for 3AA.

Oh my God! All is like Ashley promised to us, they are here!! Our board members Stue, was first who posted that he received Blanc Commanders! Check out his photos and I recommend to follow closely this thread, for more photos.

March - 2010  Nomtn01.thMarch - 2010  Nomcom.th

Looks like Ashley listened to our prayers and red hair Little Shadow is going to be available! The packaging, would be simple, no fancy slips like Men from N.O.M
"not long till friday, classic black hair, shadow mode , and the AK two pack. good times ahead. you really thought we had time to paint up different color heads, and make plaid skirts for shit and giggles. we wish !"
"i said it weeks ago somewhere.. but the game was afoot !
cherry Shadow comes in the two pack, with Sanakhte."
"slips, at the price of these, your lucky to get a box...
no slip for these two-packs"

Wanna see great custom Bramble, which even Ashley wants? Click here to see marvelous work by our board member muffinman.
"best custom for bramble ~
hell I want it !"

Ashley answering on a question about Duostar Racers issue 2:
"never said anything would be continued in fuck it, infact unless i say it, it doesnt mean shit, regardless of what you read or see in diamond or anything else, the title kinda says it all.
Duostar issue 2, you might just have to watch it instead..."

N.O.M Commanders are shipping out next week!
"the dark commanders next week !"

Don't forget to check out Shipping next section, once in a while, for precise shipping info.

Ashley about 2000 AD comics:
"2000ad, best comic ever, well my favorite anyway !
the first 500 are really gold standard !"

Answering question, whether you can buy Little Shadow 2-pack and regular Little Shadow release. I must remind you that regular releases are not limited to one per person, but 3AA exclusives and F5 surprises are always limited to one per person and all the multiple orders would be canceled.
"yes you can.

Important message to the lucky few who reserved 1:1 Square, you got to send your details to info@threeaonline.com , I think the details are - your board nickname and which Square you ordered and you can add some personal details there as well.
"to the people who have reserved a 1:1 square please send your detail and square reserve to
info@threeaonline.com, and please dont email about a square unless you have reserved one !!"
"if you had a pm from saying it was reserved then ya do
dont want any money yet, just confirming details"

And please click here to check out more awesome Blanc Commanders photos by our boardie slimjim. Just two examples:

March - 2010  Nom3.thMarch - 2010  Nom9.th

Ashley confirms that each Little Shadow comes with first and pair of heels and of course with a world of hurt.
"fist comes with each fig
and heels
and a world of hurt."

Closer photo of Little Shadow and Tommy standing in the background:

March - 2010  Closershadow.th

Remember Easter Tomorrow Queen? Here is teaser shot..oh...she is so gorgeous!

March - 2010  Secreteaster.th

It's only one day and 12 hours left, until Adventure Kartel Little Shadow becomes available at Bambalandstore.com . This release is going to be super exciting! FYI as previously with Large Martin WWRp wave, when less than 24 hours will remain before the sale starts - "Release night" section and "F5 Bar and Grill" will be open for the sale related excitement and friendly chat. Little Shadow thread will be reserved for only important questions you want to ask and all the unrelated things will be deleted. This way all the important question will be answered and will not be lost in the excitement and you will have a special place to chat and hang around during the release.

Super cool Blanc Commander photos by our board member Monkey, to ease the wait.

March - 2010  812597942e3sicx2.thMarch - 2010  8125974518xztzxl.thMarch - 2010  812597077dsqxgxl.th

F5 Bar and Grill (under Release Night category) is going to open really soon and we can start sharing our excitement about upcoming Little Shadow release!

F5 Bar is open for release talks and excitement and Little Shadow goes on sale in less than 24 hours! I can't not wait!

Ashley asking why we need photos of Little Shadow 3AA version..might be a sign that we will see photos soon or not, hehehe. Mysterious Ash, as always!
"why?

F5 Bar is open for release talks and excitement and Little Shadow goes on sale in less than 24 hours! I can't not wait!

Ashley posting about Little Shadow and in F5 Bar and Grill thread:
"a shandy please !"
"what two pack ?"
"god, i hope so, the price isnt massive, need to sell a few to cover shit.. fingers crossed !"

" 1 page comic with all, takes longer than making the fig !"

Tommy Mission Blood nails variant, remember Ashley mentioned that certain variant of Tommy will be up for sale on unknown site at unknown time. But you guys know what to do:
"oh know, I put the tommy up by accident, ill take it down soon."
"im not sure when it will be for sale... though.."
"dunno what your talking about, but I would email said company and demand your BLOODNAILS TOMMY.. if you want to spread the word, well I cant stop you..."
"lead the charge ayyong, they got Tommys in there dammit!!!"

March - 2010  Bloodnailstommys.th

Ashley commenting on the situation, when Tommy is stealing Little Shadow's show!
"cmon he is emo after all.. BUT without a tommy, shadow wont have anyone to treat harsh...
you need a tommy"

Oh..and if you want Tommy, you might be interested in checking this comment by our board member ayyong.

Ashley posting in the 2000 AD thread:
"i just took a dump that has more play value than that ! it was after a curry mind..."

Blood Nails Tommy photos from threeA production blog:
A BBICN.com exclusive

March - 2010  Bbicn2.thMarch - 2010  Bbicn3.thMarch - 2010  Bbicn1.th

WWR Dropcloth Peaceday, comes with the awesome poster, probably with a cool story on it!
jammed into the pink? box?. yea - text from 3A blog

March - 2010  Pinkposter.th

Ashley about poster and the text on it:
"man, love that pinky dropcloth poster !"
"its says, http://www.threeaonline.com , 400 times"

"yay"
"yup" - confirming that Pinky Dropcloth is going to shipping soon

Little Shadow and skullbooms aka tactical skull nuke (don't worry they come with each Little Shadow figure):

March - 2010  Skullboom.th

Ashley commenting about them and mentioning new figure AK Police:
"and skullboom..how do they do it.."
"the AK POLICE are cool, they have a bit of a problem with these bombs
yup, shonky lead in to new fig.."
"someones gotta keep the peace.."
"the police aint no push over, easily chew through many zomb and co before breaking a sweat"

Rather sad info about Easter Tomorrow Queen:
"never said 100% they would be offered..
pic is for fun"

Our board member ayyong started some Tommy Blood Nails here:
http://3atoys.hyperboards.com/index.php?action=view_topic&topic_id=3203&start=1 , click the link and read info, if you are interested.
Ironical comment from Ashley about this :
"i thought I banned lists
the world is knocking on their doors now !"

Little Shadow newsletter is out, here are all the essential from the newsletter.

Exclusive to Bambaland, Adventure Kartel Little Shadow

The latest punch from the world of Adventure Kartel, LITTLE SHADOW. The public face of the Shadow Family and part time girlfriend of Tommy Mission. With her trusty Skullboom at her side and possessor of the Cleopatra's fist attack, there isnt much that can stand in her way, whether its kicking a Zomb's head in, or stomping Tommy's choads!

Little Shadow is available at 9-00am 19th March, Hong Kong time at BAMBALAND.

Little Shadow $80.00 usd, includes worldwide shipping
Comes with both sneakers, heels, extra fist hand and a Skullboom.

March - 2010  Lilreg.th

Cherry Shadow and Sanakhete 2pack $150.00 usd, includes worldwide shipping. Pack includes Cherry Shadow in skirt with sneakers, heels, extra fist hand. Also includes Sanakhete Zombot.
This set is limited.

March - 2010  2packa.th

3AA Shadow Mode Little Shadow $80.00 usd, includes worldwide shipping
Comes with both sneakers, heels, extra fist hand and a Skullboom.
This set is exclusive to 3AA members.

March - 2010  Shadowmodeshadow.th

And to remind, you 3AA members have guaranteed 24 hours to buy standard figure and 3AA version, all the other versions are sold on first come, first serve basis. 3AA version and surprises are limited to one per person, all the multiple orders are going to be canceled.

Ashley about art and prelims:
"listen to eric, i think he is correct, panels from the aborted comic, . Enjoy for what it is, whether it be prelim or final, dont get caught up, or be in awe of technique or supposed application, enjoy the image for what it is, anything else is BS, babble, pissing contest shit.. the IMAGE IS KING everything else is wank.
I like many "prelims" more than finals, Jeremy and me have discussed this at length. its all art to me, no difference"
"thats not what I said, I meant, forget whether its final, or prelim, love it for what it is !!!"

Slightly less than two hours left, before Little Shadow goes on sale at www.bambalandstore.com , in order to get everything what you want, I suggest to be here earlier and look for action in the F5 Bar and Grill thread, under Release Night category. Don't you worry, I will notify today via my twitter and facebook account, when Ashley will appear on the board. So if you want, you can follow me on twitter or facebook, by simply clicking icons in my signature. And for all people, who would be doing their first purchase at Bambalandstore, I must remind that it accepts only Paypal and I suggest to register there now, to make buying process faster and less stressful for you. Best of luck to everybody!

One of the most frequent questions is answered:
"every shadow get the skullboom, regardless of hair color ! so yeae, cherry shadow does too "

Info from threeA blog, now we know that shipping is in May, plus don't forget that this figure is EXCLUSIVE to the bambalandstore:
Little Shadow onsale in two hours!
80 bucks, only from Bambalandstore, no retail on this fig.
Estimated shipping is late may.

March - 2010  Shadowsale.th

Ashley's comment from Little Shadow thread:
"we are not mattel or hasbro, we cannot make tons of different toys, we are stressed doing what we do, our toys are what they are."

Another newsletter went out, almost identical to the previous one, check the link, if you haven't got one:
http://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=df39a60ebc972356a8428c41e&id=c6c3c9ab0a

Ashley posting about this release and having fun:
"oh, I dont want to hsbro or mattel, just saying we dont have the setup to make a lot of stuff, Standard Shadow is my fav and has my attention, thets the main gist of todays sale. I might add the monotone shadow rules too, coz thats her power, slips into shadows etc, looking all mono.."
"poor main page."
"you can transmit your application next season"
- star wars reference/joke

Little Shadow goes on sale in less than 8 minutes from now, I suggest to be at www.bambalandstore.com page earlier! Best of luck to everyone! Quick reminder - 3AA members have 24 hours to get 3AA version and standard version, and you got to log in first, to see 3AA variant under 3AA section of the store. 3AA versions and 2pack are limited to one per person.

Too much people are doing F5 and everything goes slow at Bambalandstore. Two pack jumped out from the store, now it's back to the store.

Don't forget to pay for your order, or you might get banned from the store.Here is Ashley talking in F5 bar about the release and crazy F5 game.:
"we used to make fun of barbie dolls, now we take the piss outta onekae.."
"server bashing"
"yea, multi clicking alarms the system"
"many checkouts...
is that a juan, i thought he had left ?"
"emo , let it flow.."
"none are common, all are great, emo tide"
"relax, shadow will be around for 24 hours, then im off to make em.."
"i cant control crazed f5ing, dont emo at me, the store is on the fattest connection possible, the over-use of bandwidth costs us a shit load, i should emo."
"better pay for ya orders, im banning non pay-ees from bamba..
i might add, 3A, we have not even started !"

Ashley posting more in F5 Bar and Grill thread:
"nothing more tonight, i meant in general...
emo eric... isnt that dead can dance I can here in the background there eric ?"
"to the programmer, I agree, its doing really well, it has not fallen over !"
"guys im destroying the quota early, keep trying !"

More latest quotes, Ashley loves us all and took significantly more orders for the two-pack! And look closer for awesome AK Beijing News!
"everyone happy ?"
"i want happy people!"
"no bunny"
"all sales end tomorrow- 9-00am, we have enough !"
" are are flatout making toys, I have no more to add.. but you never know what is coming soon.... as in week or two"
"3A isnt about elitism, fuck yoru clubs, its about fun and feeling good, we could restrain and create a false bubble of rare.. but thats a path to destruction. we offered more twp packs as demand was 10x what we thought !"
"only thing stopping us, we cant deliver good quality on mass, so the more work sumin needs the less we make.
beijing people will be able to buy the Adventure Kartel, Adventure Saturday, Adventure 4pack set."

Latest from Ash about two packs:
"im gonna cull unpaid orders through the day 4 double packs left and thats it, apart from unpaid etc."

A bit of an update at threeA production blog:
2 pack sold out
thanks for the support !!

To remind you, 3AA members have 24 hours window to buy regular Little Shadow and 3AA version, and as Ash mentioned, most likely regular Little Shadow will be up at Bambalandstore for 24 hours, for general audience as well.

Fresh Dropcloth photos from 3A production blog:

March - 2010  Ipdc.thMarch - 2010  Ipdc2.th

Ashley about Theodore.jpg <- some people still believe that there would be such a figure and 2packs:
"there are few unpaid, will get around to them later"
"there aint no theodore.... never was, never will be !!!!!"

WWRp 12 Dirty Deeds packaging:

March - 2010  12pack.th

Link to awesome youtube video, from threeA production blog:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDztUH2_9HU

Ashley about WWRp 12 Dirty Deeds superb packaging:
"fuck ink, cardboard is expensive.. hell i dont even know what you mean anub. the slip alone costs nearly as much as a 48 page perfect bound comic to print... ?"
"oh yea, its CYMK black, so its not cheap at all.
and there is a painting on the slip.
making fun of my black boxes"

Little Shadow and 3AA Shadow Mode Little Shadow are still for sale at www.bambalandstore.com, for killer price! Go and get one, if you haven't, don't sit on this, missing your chance to get this great figure!

Ashley about Dropcloth photo (which can be seen above):
"tis a panda shock trooper"
"one big, one little offset, nothing like brambles two eyes"
- about Dropcloth eyes
"IP shock trooper clean up after a heavy shelling by LM, All from the iron panda div, just a little different.. hence the different marking etc.."

About unleashing a bit more Cherry Shadow and Sanakhete 2packs:
"still a couple to go, but im painting !"
"painting went well, unleashed some more unpaid, will get email tomorrow hating me, where is my order !!! you suck..."
"im gonna drop some when I go to bed..
when that is, who knows !"

Posting in the 2000AD original art thread:
"paul, is that page paste-up, or original ?"
"yea, pretty cool"

Men from N.O.M comment:
"nope that smy goatee, all rubbed away from scratching at it, stressing out !"

1:1 Squares talk is back! If you have one reserved and already send an email to info@threeaonline.com , as Ashley asked a day before, you got nothing to worry about:
"1:1 is art to me, 30 thats it. they will have a cool spot at the beijing show, they will spread my word around the world !
no emails back, no need, just needed an email, from ay"

Talking in MOTU Classics thread:
"still waiting on my moss..i would love to make MOTU, paint the packaging art... mmmm mmmm"
"they are cool, thats why its nice to have Cornboy here on the boards, he is one of the four horsemen, the guys sculpting and designing them etc"

Little Shadow and 3AA Shadow Mode Little Shadow are still for sale at www.bambalandstore.com, for damn good price. I strongly recommend to go and get one, if you haven't, because once they are going to be shipped out (late May according to the blog) and all good photos would be popping up here and there, you would look at them and think: why haven't I listened, why oh why! No, seriously, I'm still suffering, because I was foolish and haven't bought 6pack of Brambles, don't repeat my mistakes. Less than two hours left before 3AA 24hours window is going to close. It's very possible that regular Little Shadow would be removed from the store very shortly, as well.

F5 Bar and Grill is going to close in one hour and 30 minutes, so fill free to get yourself final drinks and share sweet memories about this release.

Little Shadow sales are going to end soon, here is a text from threeA blog:
Little Shadow
Is about to slip into the shadows, the sale ends very soon.
We again are humbled and excited by everyone?s support of our toys, it spurs us on !

Ashely about Little Shadow release, how proud he is and about Blanc Shadow!
"morning...
Most successful figure so far, crazy... tommy is well out numbered.
of course most would snicker at our sales, but we are excited !"
"normally after the first 3-4 hours the sales stop, but the have continued all night.
Im a proud dad"
"blanc shadow, like Little GHOST, you have to get the Adventure Kartel, Adventure Saturday, Adventure set for her."
"thread dont close till I say, as im the F5 publican !"
"damn right, you guys are tomb raiders of cool !"

Little Shadow is going to be removed from the store any minute now, hurry up!

More about Little Shadow and stopping the sales:
"from living room to dias, little shadow rules..
AK is fun for me, a clean slate..."
"skullboom is cool, shadow is a fun figure !"
"ending the thread when I end the sale, which is in 5 or so minutes"
"stay strong, fuck, if you can get sumin cooler for 68 bucks, stay strong, but I dont what that is ?"
"a couple of each left then there gone..
cheers, turn off the light here in 5 minutes Barkeep gimby"

Ashley about Popbot and showing more photos:
"he is close, but we are always tweaking, we change the tubes so they could be manipulated better etc, pushed it back a little."
"soon"
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:14 am

Little Shadow says goodbye

March - 2010  Goodbyef.th

Text from threeA blog:
10 left of little shadow? well 9 now?
Then she slips back into the gossamer like embrace of the shadows, and listens to unreleased The Legendary Pink Dots demos.

Super awesome WWRp 12 Dirty Deeds packaging:

March - 2010  121xf.thMarch - 2010  122on.th

Ashley about WWRp Armstrong:
"we have the WWRp armstrongs ready to go, we wait..."
"they were this months toy, i wanted shadow instead."

Here is an old photo for ya, to give you the idea of WWRp Armstrong, if you are new to 3A:

March - 2010  Armwwrp1.th

Ashley about WWRp 12 Dirty Deeds Berties:
"fucking A ! told ya it would be cool..
thats a classic 3A toy right there !"

Info about BBICN (Blood nails Tommy sellers):
"BBICN are distributors. the online store isnt their main biz"
"tell BBICN, not a 3A issue.
"actually, lets keep this thread to the figure, not the company or buying etc.. thanks"

Little Shadow emmm...body info:
"different chest to TQ"

Ashley about WWR Heavy Bramble Mark 2.5
"yes>> the gun is fucking HUGE !!"

This is how Ashley and Kim are doing things:
"becca knows good prices..
3A wants to change it all up, toys, pricing, presentation. why bother if this wasnt our mission !"
"kim and me are holding hands.... awwwwwww, so it double handed !
needs a lot more changing too, lucky we aint outta steam, or giz!

Latest info from threeA production blog, about classic 3A t-shirts, which are coming with an awesome freight container:
3A classic Tshirts
stocks are starting to dwindle, one these floppy cloth things jammed in a phallic shaped vinyl robot container are gone, well they will be gone !
Available for a while at Bambalandstore.com ?

I suggest to go and get one t-shirt or two, if you haven't! Quality is superb and container is simply stunning! You can browse this thread for photos, as one image is better than thousand words and one t-shirt is better than thousand of images.

Here is a size chart, that could be helpful:

March - 2010  3asizechart.th

Ashley about stunning DIY Bambaboss customized to look like Spaceship, by our board member tigerfeet:
"awesome awesome !"

March - 2010  Dsc0315c.thMarch - 2010  Dsc0313s.thMarch - 2010  Dsc0311h.th

About taking time off:
"tired, and taking my time !"

Posting in his art thread about Beijing show; showing promo for the show, which we are going to see really soon and selling art there:
"it will be what is is, I cant rush them, and dont want to, if something doesnt make Beijing, them's the breaks for me.
as I want to show as much as I can in beijing, Im gonna hang onto most things till then. But any art Im selling will probably be offered before as I dont want to deal with art sales or issues there."
" huge stress, venture was small, really snall compared to this, beijing is a lot more complicated, for one the space isnt ours, there are rules for the most petty things, but it will worth it.. Gathering is more about everyone involved, showing and attending, not me, or jeremy etc. Its like an art fair, which is nice, I dont want to be the focus, to much pressure right there."
"there will be much to see, awesome stuff..
time is ticking, im off to paint, have some breakfast
the first promo image will go up late my monday.. ohhhh"

About WWR Heavy Bramble:
"only in 1/6th fo rnow, no WWRp for this, if ever. the gun is awesome. new arms, new head, new back pack."

First picture of WWR Heavy Bramble, showing the scale of his gun and Ashley's comments:

March - 2010  Heavygun.th

"its fucking big, 3A style !"
"never said that gimby.. but we will, the new arms take care of it !" - commenting my statement, where I said that 3A achieved full stability of the Bramble, even with such a huge and heavy gun
"shit crackalacker is a porn start oo !"

Posting in Heavy Bramble (aka Bramble MK 2.5 Heavy) thread, plus we get to know more about Heavy Bramble role on the battlefield:
"why people ad looking in this, dont email candy abhout 1:1 squares, she has enough to do !"
"bramble MK2.5 is more nimble on his feet, and can offer more diverse functions, not just heavy artillery etc. Large martin is classic artillery, a heavy canon etc.
2.5 is a mobile striker, its a giant rpg etc. Once that rpg is depleted he engage the enemy in other ways. plus it easy for forces to convert existing bramble units."

Ashley posting in 2000 AD original art thread:
"thats not ink baby !"

Ashley commenting on zzzzz's photo in the Men from N.O.M photo thread:
"zzzzZZZZzzz rocking it !"

Dropcloths photo from threeA blog, he is so amazingly good looking, isn't he?!

Panda Shocktrooper, seen here without decals

March - 2010  Pnadashock.th

Not 3A related news, but I can't walk passed, this breathtaking story about Frank Frazetta and Ashley commenting it in this thread.
"Whats the story here, crazy stuff..
read more stuff here, the story continues.
http://www.theghostofellie.com"
"I wonder what going on here, very convoluted and strange. i know some these peeps, or of them... mmmmmmmmmm"
"the truth will out..."
"i hope the cunts at fault here burn, some fishy shit going on.."
"you dont know that."
"its more complicated than what is reported."

Pink Dropcloth is going to be shipped soon and we will see Slaughterhouse Dropcloth (retail only) pics any day now.
"onekae speaking out of un-informed speculation, dropcloths are shipping soon, why would retail stuff that hasnt even been offered effect our store sales... they dont and wont ?
dont spread BS.."
"i reveal Slaughterhouse tomorrow.. i have food poisoning... like being kicked in the choads for hurts on end.. and not a good kind of kicking !"
"i will !
an interesting thing about slaughterhouse, created to be a Urban legend to spook the earth factions soldiers.. and kill em..."
"yes, the earth factions have no sense of humor..."

Ashley gives out more info about Dropcloth and reminds about cool poster with info, which comes with Pink aka Peace day Dropcloth:
"EMGY-TRG is a great Droppy. Slaughterhouse, the bastard butcher is as cool !
i feel better, huzzah !"
"um, peaceday isnt remembered fondly through memorials, its kinda swept under the carpet as a big ass mistake. It happened on earth, not a festival really either, read the poster.
PH WAIT YOU CANT......."

Will Ashley and Kim come to SDCC 2010?
"we are still figuring stuff out, soon as we know, ill post right in this very forum !"

Slaughterhouse Dropcloth:
The Bastard Butcher. A Martian fabricated urban myth ?
Only Available from retailers !

March - 2010  Basatrd2.thMarch - 2010  Bastard1.th

Ashley gives us some facts about Slaughterhouse Dropcloth:
"Ashley about Slaughterhouse: "they rest during daylight, as their light sensors pick up the fleeting light, they crawl from their hiding spots, tapping on windows , killing pets, and wholesale slaughter of towns etc etc. The Euro Bramble Project has been very effective against these bastards in Europe, and now many other countries are deploying units to just to hunt and destroy these dropcloth as they rest.. kinda like vampires etc"
"Slaughterhouse is the worst, no restraints."
- as who is more cruel Peaceday or Slaughterhouse

Ashley about retail Berties and Dirty Deeds sets:
"retailers dont get 6packs
DD sets are shipping very soon, soon as I know ill update"
"your not getting retail bertie shots, until some retailer shows em.."

Heavy Bramble MK 2.5. don't come in Nightwatch and Daywatch colorways:
"these guys dont come in NW/DW,"

New Dropcloth - DEIMOS LIBERATOR photos:

March - 2010  99707842.thMarch - 2010  14396241.th

Availability of these Dropcloth at selected retailers and more information about Deimos Liberator:
"all retailers will get them.."
"DEIMOS LIBERATOR, think custors last stand , but he won.."

Details about Deimos Liberator character and his place in WWR Universe:
"Deimos DC was a key player in liberating the main Deimos relay station for MArs, Deimos is very important as a communications hub for Mars. Earth Forces had held it for 23 days following a takeover with a crack team of Commando DC and Troops. goodtimes."

This photo compilation of all Dropcloths, which is seen bellow, is unofficial

March - 2010  Dropclothall240310.th

It's made by our board member zzzzz, I thought it could be useful to some of our boardies, who are drowning in the variety of Dropcloths. And here is an old quote, where Ashley talks about retail versions, right after Dropcloth sale:
"cool cool, that was cool, cheers everybody. retailer info im sure will be leaked to the net soon enough, dont forget about ol slim red, commando, iron panda, junkyard, slaughterhouse the mad ( with meat clever ) etc"

Ashley about EMGY-TRG Dropcloth and what TRG stands for..so it's not retail version, it's same old EMGY Dropcloth with double shotguns!
"EMGY-TRG will not be re-released , will we use the shield again, yea, dont when or how.."
"Tactical Response Group.."

Book debut at Beijing:
"we are publishing the wash head book , debuts at bejing !
I have seen some of the BH, AWESOME, infact the first beijing promo poster is one of them !
classic stuff!!"

About The Complete Zombies vs Robots TPB?2nd Printing:
"you love it..
I want them to release a large over sized version with it all in, not the small weeny sized books."

Posting in General 2000 AD talk thread:
"Tharg is mighty ~"

Our board member is started a thread, where he is gathering money for present (1/6 Project BM! Soul of Popynica Kaneda's Bike) to Ashley from all, who are willing to chip in. Why this bike? Ashley mentioned it earlier and said that he wants one. Here are Ashley's quotes from the mentioned thread:
"count me in !"
"One of my sons is called...AKIRA
really..
wheres my bike !"

Ashley names all retail Dropcloths, gives in more information about shipping time and confirms that all Dropcloths sold at Bambalandstore, were exclusive.
"retail get>>>
Uncle5 Commando
Slim Red
Deimos Liberator
Panda Shocktrooper
Slaughterhouse
Im pretty sure Kim will not be offering retailers any new stuff until we have cleared out back orders for them Nom and bertie.
I would say april for orders though, ship in june."
"if we sold the dropcloth on bamba, in any pack, it aint seeing retail
, so yea, medic, and snow, no retail ! only the 5 mentioned"

I can show you three latest photos of retail Dropcloths and two from early days (Slim Red and Uncle) and as always they are shown without decals here:

March - 2010  14396241.thMarch - 2010  Basatrd2.thMarch - 2010  Uncle.thMarch - 2010  Pnadashock.thMarch - 2010  Slim21.th

Ashley, inspired buy our bike gifting fund raiser, sharing his Akira viewing story with us:
"didnt I say.. no lists
be great if Medicom had made the clown bike gang leader dude...
little Akira anime story. My first viewing of any akira footage were the end scenes, but it was a really bad copy tacked onto the end of a bootleg Bubblegum crisis VHS cassette ( secured from a great Chinese newsagent come VHS bootleg heaven kinda place, all the anime freaks went there, a Cody Ennui kind of place ) circa 88/89 ?. The footage was grainy, desaturated and looked damned weird, i loved it, I fell in love with this vision I saw, watched it many times, had no real idea of what it was, or what Akira was etc.
Eventually I saw Akira upon the big screen during its australian release, the scenes I had seen much earlier on VHS came up, I recognized them, but they didnt have the same effect on me, to glossy and bright.. I was crushed, I want the grainy fuzzy version dammit..
If that doesnt make sense, well its hard to type and set up my akira bike shelf at the same time"

How good is a bike from Akira, without a rider? Another fund raiser is happening (fund raiser for bike reached quota and it's closed), so if you missed this one or willing to participate again, feel free to click here.

Ashley commenting on what happened with Junkyard Dropcloth for retailers. Which was mentioned only once, but our legion members have great memory!
"many robot colorways hit the cutting floor, they end up falling in with the floor gang and live off scraps in the studio.."

More Zombots and new designs for Zombots (as new zombot in the quote)?! FYI Adventure Kartel Beijing 4pack, which is mentioned in the quote as well is discussed here.
"only one more zombot, in the 4 pack, then he is done and dusted for now. I have a new zombot wanting his turn on the field !"

As Ashley warned us Easter TQ sadly is not going to be available, but soon we will see TQ for everyone!
"no sales for this TQ, only 25 made. all accounted for. I did mention this could happen.."

If you are new to 3A and have some shipping questions, please check this thread and whole updates section, it could be very helpful. Please keep in mind that all this could be a subject to change.

Ashley posting in this thread:
"no Kaneda is needed lads, you have done enough really very touching !
So please no more lists etc, or Kaneda call outs !..
Very excited to get my bike, and take for a spin.
Again, very touched, and cant thank you enough !"

Commenting on Tomorrow Queens and 3AA exclusives:
"3AA doesnt get something every month.. by the way, no its not the war nurse this april."

Tharg from 2000 AD is on sale in April!
"Tharg onsale in April, date unknown, coz soon as he is in my hands, he is up for sale !
ZARJAZ MUTHAFUCKERS !"

Price of retail exclusive WWR Dropcloths:
"98 bucks USD is the RRP
they pay wholesale, then its up to them !
we cannot control"

Two countdowns appeared at 3A production blog...one for Armstrong OG-1G and another one is for 3xTQ. To say that I am excited, is to say nothing at all!!!! 3xTQ is scheduled for an unknown date yet and you can check Armstrong time here, as it's going to show time&date for your location. So please disregard 7AM, which is seen on the screenshot, as it's time for my GMT+2.

March - 2010  3xtq.thMarch - 2010  Armstrong1g.th

Ashley about retail Dropcloths, how they are packed and about his wish to make a different version of Slaughterhouse:
"i didnt think they were being offered yet.. ?
oh well, cool, remember Slaughterhouse is short packed per carton of droppy, 2 per carton etc.. so ask you retailer nicely now..."
"one more time, ALL DROPCLOTH COME WITH ONE PISTOL, tis the law !"
"cos there are 5 drop per carton of 12, something had to give. math etc..
some are 3 per carton, some are 2.. no conspiracy, just the way it is.."
"I want to do a MOD Assassin version of slaughterhouse, black and purple.
mmmmmmm"
"we have to many first born, we need souls.. line up over there !"

Ashley confirms that OG-1G Armstrong, which is going to be on sale on April 23rd 9:00 AM Hong-Kong time is WWRp:
"thank god for sail !"

Slaughterhouse Dropcloths colors:
"no usa pun for slaughterhouse, stripes are blue coz thats a tradition, body colors are blue and white, to match apron colors, the red bits are there to look cool."

DIY de Plume contest winners are announced! My sincere congrats to everyone who won and thanks to other participants! Our board is blessed with crazy amount of talented people. Click here to see entries of the winners, and if you haven't went through all the entries, do it, you will not regret it!
Here are the nicknames of the winners:
Makadi3000
Spooky Boy
therethere
Fireflew - Nom de Hun
BFLV
anubis2night
rerezero
wwwetworks
pollyanna
When Forever Comes Crashing

Our art mod eseffinga's speech to all participants and winners:
To everyone who participated, you should take a HUGE bow. I know narrowing this list down was pretty hard during judging, and there were many many others we could ahve easily rewarded if there were only enough to keep on giving figs away. As is is, it was so hard, we have gone from 5 to 10. You guys should be proud, there were some really damn cool concepts in this group that DIDN'T win.
If you did, we expect to see you doing some cool shit!
Now go check your PM in-boxes.

Ashley talking about Les Mort and art:
"lots of bad drawings rule, cant all be masterpieces, even shit drawings have a charm !"
"thats a classic sale, nice.. Les Mort will return, in fuckit there is a little section on lesmort, the evolution etc, lots of bad drawings !"

Latest entry from Ashley's blog and perhaps it's TQ boxes lying on the table?
April is Fuck It month
Already working on the second issue of FUCK IT, most fun I have had so far making art/comic mags.. So grab a copy if your inclined.

March - 2010  Studiotoday.th

Again about Dropcloth's, to remind you that Bambaland doesn't do singles, only packs:
"we didnt sell singles, only packs which included frosty"

Now we know the name of new Zombot!
"ANKOU is coming"

Commenting on Easter TQ limited quantities:
"there are not enough for 3A employees and co workers.. jordan gonna tackle Cody for his !"

Ashley answering on the question whether we will see more WWR (like movies and etc):
"maybe"

ANKOU is that NEW Zombot, Ashley mentioned earlier, that means he isn't part of the Beijing's Adventure Kartel 4pack:
"no 4 pack for ANKOU !"

Retail Dropcloths are just for retail, they will not be offered at Bambalandstore. Ashley about Dropcloths and Nightwatch & Daywatch colorways:
"err the dropcloth have decals all over them and on their dropcloths.
lots of people dislike the NW/DW, thats not true, they do very well, the Dropcloth 3 packs sold extremely well ! We are constantly asked via email for them as well"
"i like them, thats good enough."
"NW/DW are the fine wine of 3A..."
"retail is just for retail.."
"EMGY has a massive shield and baton, and two shotguns, and a pistol.. DAMN !"

"as I spend 10 hours straight in that fucker, it better be" - about his chair in studio
"nope, that s a new painting just finished.
its a great studio."
- about painting we can see in his latest entry up in his blog (check my news above for the pic)

Sideshow will have retailer Dropcloths!
"good to see the retailers getting support !
Sideshow will have them.."

Ashley confirms that WWRp Armstrongs are going for sale at usual 9:00 AM Hong-Kong time:
"regardless of timers, its the 23rd april, 9-00am hong kong time."

About retailers Dropcloths variety and love they are getting:
"its cool for us to see some excitement at retail..."
"its all cream !"

Ashley answering how many paintings he has on a go on regular basis and speaks about his house:
"10 or so andy"
"vintage deco house, real deco, not a 60's rehash etc. ! moldings are AAA !"

"everytime i get cocky and throw paint, a glob will always land directly on the eye, or face of the main subject.. then im spending the rest of the day fixing it..."
"um no, or I wouldnt spend the day fixing it. dammit stuffinger, your looking for monday trouble !!!"

And couple of Ashley posts were he is talking about his collection of art:
"you have gone 2000ad art crazy Paul...good lad....
i got 5 2000ad covers and a complete Mcmahom slaine episode this month.
plus a complete 1992 era complete bisley story..
a good month, but im scint now"
"paul, im notorious for keeping 9-% of art collection on the downlow, also alot of deals are backroom, at the request of the seller the details and art are kept on the down low.
ill say this, i have chased a couple of the pieces for years ! art truly is a fucking nasty habit !"

If you participated in this fund raiser we did for Ashley and haven't transferred your share to ayyong's Paypal, please do it ASAP!

One of our board's specialists in 2000 AD , Ming wrote a letter to Tharg and it got published. It's fun, moving and inspiring, makes me even more excited about upcoming Tharg release!

March - 2010  Thargletter.th

Ashley posting in 2000 AD thread commenting Ming's letter:
"but im gonna be shot into space, uncle ump style..
fuck I love that story, I just love 2000ad !"

About Blade Manga from pick up thread:
"Blade is the only manga I collect, for many years, ill say on record he is my fav manga artist..."
"its a great story, on top of great art."

And Les Mort can't wait to have a ride in Kaneda's Bike we bought as a gift to Ash:
"les mort cannot wait to ride it !"

Speaking about bike, Ayyong let me know that few people still haven't transferred their money for the bike, so if you are: ***** all good (edit:March 31st); you guys know what to do or please PM ayyong if you have some problem and he got your payment.

WWR Men from N.O.M aka N.O.M Commanders and WWRp 12 Dirty Deeds will ship out this week!

March - 2010  Photo136n.thMarch - 2010  Photo134d.th

Ashley about 12 Dirty Deeds:
"1 set per box.. its too big to pack any other way"
"no prob gimby, its what I do"

Adventure Kartel Tommy shipping info and small teaser:
Tommy ships April, mid to late April , depending on Tommy, he is emo, so we never really know whats going on !

March - 2010  Tommyships.th

WWR Pink Dropcloth aka Peaceday is shipping out on 10th April:

March - 2010  Pinkyo.th

Don't forget to check out this section, for shipping summarize and updates.

Ashley posting in Medicom Kaneda thread:
"cool arm !"

Retail WWRp Berties ship out April 15th! Now that's what I call 3A hatchery news day!

March - 2010  Bertsing.th

Ashley about Future Les Mort and how he is going to drive Kaneda's bike we are sending to Ashley as a gift from us:
"future Mort rides a junk chopper, he can deal with it.. he can so sew his hat to his head, cant have it coming off as he cruises the ladies."
"no, i can get him, you guys have done more than enough !
future mort this year"

Posting about Tommy shipping:
"i think he ships at the time, mid apri to late.."
"tommy sets ship at the same time as singles, the BBICN will be last outta da gates though"

It's last days to take a chance and participate in March photo thread and March sketch thread, as they soon will be closed for judging and new (April) threads would be probably started.

Men from N.O.M aka N.O.M Commanders box photos (they come in a slipcase like Blanc Commanders, but boxes are black) and they are shipping out this week:

March - 2010  Nomcom.th

Easter TQ photos:

March - 2010  Eastertq.th

Ashley about Easter TQ and TQ in general:
"i would have sold em, but we changed the female mold, and only had 25 bodies left of old. no time to make new ones for this.
i like the box"
"dont worry, when you see the Classic TQ and her torture friends, er I mean intelligence gatherers, you will forget about ol Bunny TQ."
"yes to hair, all new, easter is the last to have that head"
"leg length isnt changed"
"lasstranaut will have a different solution
no more original bodym the mold is changed no more !"
"nothing is granted, its random, some will score some wont, 50 address, 20 TQ's"

"no friends after easter and the TQ rollout/ !"
"swap shop..mmmmmm"

"no video's, less info, less Ash is my future, my art speaks primarily for me, and if it fails to do so in a good manner, then tough shit on me."
"no, this is threeA my friend, ill always be here !
I mean, NO online promo, hoping to make more money, love me, I used to do graffiti, im not really into fame , more money and power, signing, conventions, buy my giz vid docs..
Ill be painting with that time, or drawing.."
"i think im doing one for Giant robot, im sure ill speak some shit"

About retail WWRp MK2 Berties:
"same..
hey, a little armstrong info 1G AIR SUPPORT MEDIC!"
"different corp, so slightly different to NEWEL but all good"

Upcoming WWRp Armstrong sale news:
"another tidbit 1G NYC EMGY TRG
1G has a different back pack, pouches and gun.
there will be a 4 pack for bamba, and 4 singles for retail, nothing sold on bamba will reach retail etc
there is a 3AA two pack, one colorway, one DIY. a popular colorway too I think."

"no LM emgy. nope"

Ashley confirms that there wouldn't be WWRp Bambalad figure for now:
"doesnt fit my plans now, we had the sculpt, just didnt go any further due to my mind changes !"

Reminding about rules in Jeremy Geddes thread:
"um what happened to art talk, not commercial concerns eric ?"

Commenting on WWR Slaughterhouse Dropcloth photo, where many believed it's a knife..but it's just a strap:
"its a strap.."

Ashley about Easter TQ and how 3A does this very limited releases:
"my personal agenda.. i think you should watch how you phrase that toystarr, there is no agenda, we give to employees and business associates, as stated many times. thats certainly isnt an agenda, which implies maneuvering to secure a pre-calculated outcome."
"dude, the Classic TQ will take care of business ! "
"i thought so, just have to be clear, coz talking in a public forum can middy the waters"

31.03-01.04

Guys, we are working now to raise money for exactly the same Kaneda's Bike for Mr. Kim (threezero), as he and Ashley are good buddies and good buddies must have same cool toys! Please click here if you want to contribute and add your name to the list, thank you for your time and support!

Let's keep WWR Dropcloth thread free of retailer Dropcloths buying talk (who carries what) and gather all the retailers you know about in one thread here. As now WWR Dropcloth thread is full with retailers suggestion here and there, but when a person needs to find a retailer he/she comes and ask the same question over and over again.

April was going to be 3 x TQ month, so let's hold our fingers crossed for this release! Here is a picture, that according to Ashley: "a sneak peek, that kinda shows one of their vibe....."

March - 2010  Tort1t.th

Ashley talks more about 3 x TQ:
"oh yea, those legs are not painted, clothing etc, if you can cal it that"
"tights, I dont think so..."
"when they are ready to show and sell, they will be ! the month of april is their month though"
"i dont do April fool jokes.. really"

Ashley answering what Brambles we can see in the next waves:
"panda bramble, and red version...ok"
"the next wave of bramble will have them, Im trying to get it out asap !"

New Tomorrow Kings are going to be super cool!
"damn chaps, the new TK is easily the best, the hair, and stuff..
you guys are gonna dig !"
"no pics until its nearly ready to sell, no need to hardsell it, its awesome !!!!"

Speaking about WWRp Armstrong:
"they dont fly, they hover, and jump, imagine a jetpack kinda thing, but they dont zooom along like planes etc"
"it was a joke, or was it !"
- about making bumblebee Armstrong, so it's not happening
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down