World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November - 2010

Go down

November - 2010 Empty November - 2010

Post by gimbat Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:41 am

31.10-01.11

Urgent update! I had some health problems over the weekend (I'm fine now, no need to worry), currently on a planned visit to the doctors, will be update the news fully, once I'll be home with the normal internet connection.

Here is the urgent update, the info I want everyone to know and have a shot at this:
"we are dumping our office/warehouse stock 3A stock soon, anything in the office basically, we have so little space left... the sale will include:
aki (as carton marks show) , 13pcs
nasu
kata
first year member pack no cards, just toys
2nd year member pack no cards, just toys
boiler zombie single pack (include all the varint)
gebi de plume
desert LM
amounts are super limited, no refunds, and no replacing broken parts, coz we have none left.
cost, same as time of original sale etc"
"if it cost 100 bucks two years ago, thats what it will cost on bamba now etc...
ill probably set thesale to go later in my day, evening etc.."

"5-6 hours lads.. got a lot of work to do first.."

Don't forget that Fuck It #2 , 64 pages of Ash's art in hardcover is available at www.bambalandstore.com , right now for 35$ and worldwide shipping is included in the price! Book is currently Bambaland exclusive and will not be available anywhere else:
"what does my head in is that people still email asking when it wil be in comic shops, regardless of how many times I say ONLY AT BAMBAMALAND .. drives me crazy
arghhhh"

Ashley about Fuck It #2 and posting on the subject, during first hours of Fuck It#2 sale , btw, it's still up at www.bambalandstore.com :
"not lesser to me.
all printed, or why would I have waited to sell. they were all done last week."
"a great to start the week !
Im going to try and make Fuck It 3 a jumbo sized bastard, lots of sketches and ink work, with paintings etc..
Im keeping the comic work for its own dedicated books, kinda fragments and wastes it to split up, and its so much work etc.. that doesnt mean FI wont have comics etc..."
"putting up now.."
"no bundles, just copies of Fi 1, no need to bundle."

"if only book were as popular as toys..sigh"
"books and pencils..."
"bi monthly..your crazy.."

Photos of possible Portable TKs (1/12th scale) we can get, as you probably remember, it was a blind sale and I'm so damn happy to see Blanco & Negro making it's way to the cut:

November - 2010 Colortkway.th

Ashley about Portable TKs:
"possible TKs you can get"
"shit, to get a set will be tough...
Im sure I wont get them all..."
"l like kiba
the hair color is random too"

There is a chance to see Oyabuns in 1/12th scale:
"its a combo of things , as we move on, grow and cover costs more, we can expand the range. I want some OYA now...."
"there will be Oya, and TQ, and Shogun and EMP mini TK's
happening!"

About Star Wars toys:
"we dont have enough manpower to do what we are doing , we would need to double the size of the company to do a couple of these.
i tried to get star wars, I was told no. But no mistake, we would have made the best ever 6" star wars ever.. im gonna make myself some regardless.....action portable stormtrooper, han solo, snow trooper, dark trooper... sigh"

Do you want to get 1/6th scale Blanc de Plume or DIY de Plume?! It's easy, do something for 3A!
"and we have some blancs/DIY deplume 1/6th to give away, do sumin 3A-sy and you can maybe win.."

Adimass got DIY de Plume for this comment, everything is possible:
"adimass gets a DIY ~"

More old releases coming to the Bambalandstore, keep an eye on ThreeA Old School Shit Sale thread for news like this:
"im gonna stagger the sales too, not everything at once etc
no real plan, one per customer of anything
etc hour or so till first launch"

"30 minutes till first sale"
"ok more later, dinner"
"zombs are charginh !!!"
"i have more LM. the refund brigade !
most of this is declined orders before shipping, due to paypal concerns etc.."
"this is fun, well I hope for some, totally unexpected, just got the list today of stuff, thought it could be fun.."
"I got some 3AA year one packs, no cards but box, toy and shirt, no promise on shirt size..
gonna put up now"
"i gots more stuff, later on.. gotta run.."

Posting more in ThreeA Old School Shit Sale
"some 2nd year member thingies coming up"
"thats it for now... maybe some more tomorrow
appreciate the time, a fun thread. still have DIY and Blancs for prizes..
I hope you got something ya wanted.."

Guys, I'm sorry again for not being there during this sale, stock clearance was a surprise for me , plus like some of you probably know, I had some serious health problem, over the weekend and recovering now. Will be back for my online routine fully in next couple of days! Miss you all badly!
"three cheers for gimby
he was missed..
im out !"
"yea, Gimby is pretty damn awesome, always trying to help, keep the mood positive. always a large hole on the boards when he aint here.
I shudder to think what these boards woulld be like without his continued presence !"

Ashley declaring stock clearance sold out, regretting that he didn't have more to offer and answering on some questions:
"you guys still here..
I wish I had lots more !"
"there is no eta
after the first batch of TK's they aint gonna be released again, just like their big brothers, sure there will be new Action Portable TKs to take their place, new storys and heroes, but these TKs will never rise again, just counterpoints to a larger story."
"all is gone my friends, just had the updated lists.
maybe in a years time we can do this again !
can some mod shut the gates on this sale thread.
I got paintings to paint, and toys to design.. !"

WWRp LMs will start appearing at your doors soon!
"a heads up
WWRp LMm retailer singles will show up soon.
the AUS REPUBLIC DEF is my personal fav !"

Fuck It #2 is still up for sale at www.bambalandstore.com , don't miss the opportunity to buy one! Here is the info about it and pics from Ashley's blog:
Fuck it 2, the 64 page 12x12" hardcover is available now at bambalandstore for 35 bucks, that includes world-wide shipping!
Please remember Fuck It 2 will not be available at any retailers or comic shops!!!
attached are some pics of the in-ards...

November - 2010 Fi2shot1.thNovember - 2010 Fishot2.thNovember - 2010 Fishot3.thNovember - 2010 Fishot4.thNovember - 2010 Fishot5.thNovember - 2010 Fishot6.th

As I happen to find out, Squadt (Jamungo & threezero toys) designed by Ashley Wood is coming soon (don't know when, just giving you the heads-up). I'll give you some info, when we will hear more about it.

Ashley about Fuck it #2 reaching distribution in toy shops:
"lots of retailers from the toy world have shown interest in stocking Fuckit, so maybe it will reach shops through distro..awesome !"

Bertie MK3 version A (double gun) test shots to give the idea of Bertie size and scale, it is standing next to WWRp LMs and AK Little Shadow. That gun is MASSIVE:

November - 2010 Thatsabiggun1.thNovember - 2010 Thatsabiggun2.th

Commenting about the images above:
"samples are not gonna be done anytime soon, I have changed bits and pieces...
so"
"here are some testshot images with large martin pouches.
clearly the size is seen, i dig him with the WWRp. enjoy, more soon."
"now that s a fucking bertie.. end of story !"

There will be two versions of Bertie...double guns version and version with shotgun, the sale date is still not written in stone..late November or possibly first week of December:
'dude, i keep saying there is a version with the heavy guns, and one with shotgun.."
"i said november from the start, i mentioned late november or possibly first week of december
no design is changing just paint jobs, decals in wrong places etc.. always happens, thats the nature of making stuff.."
"i love it Paul, best bertie by far. I dont release toys I dont think are great."

In fact Bertie sales, may even happen during the thanksgiving:
"not thanksgiving here
should be fun !"

Desert version of Bertie MK3, will have double guns aka A version!
"desert will be double !"

Like said millions of times before, PRV Bertie (forum exclusive), will be available for sale in 2011:
"dunno about PRV, not even thinking about yet, too far off.
gotta sell these first, or there aint gonna be PRV or much else"

Hinting that there is a possibility of surprises, like NW Bertie:
"of c----
i mean nahhhh"

Ashley about WWRp LMs coming to retail, we haven't heard 100% confirmation, which colorways will be there, apart from Big Red and AUS REPUBLIC DEF. But we know, that all the colorways which were shown, but haven't ended in 3x3 LM packs, will be available for retail:
"a heads up
WWRp LMm retailer singles will show up soon.
the AUS REPUBLIC DEF is my personal fav !"
"big red and Under the Bed look very different in the plastic.
I see a time when the under bed set is out and are in hand, people will not question their awesome-ness, and greg is right.... PJ's !
awesome !"
"big red is at retail, said it when these were first previewed back in the 80s"

With all the Bertie news avalanche and WWRp LMs shipping, you probably forgot about AK Bleak Mission, right?
"Bleask is fucking cool, he is the emo for my generation !"

We have an official sale date for Bertie MK3, it's going to be up for sale on November 26th, 9:00 AM Hong-Kong time, at www.bambalandstore.com

Here is the interesting teaser from 3A production blog...could it be Bleak Mission or new Tommy? We will find out soon:

November - 2010 Screenshot20101104at015.th

Ashley giving us some hints about Bertie and upcoming WWR bot Caesar, who also could be called the bot fucker!
"keep it on topic with MK3
no ponchos
no shields
MK3 is an attacker, not a defender !
Mk3 would fuck up most bots.. except Caesar.."

"no more caesar talk from me, but he is the most agile, smart, and nastiest yet.
they fuckers were designed to protect Rothchild from the DD and similar groups.
they can run rings around all bot up till them. stick a knife though a droppy without breaking an oily sweat.
but.. no more talk of them... next year !"

Ashley about PRV Bertie and Bertie's shotgun:
"re PRV
I want to make it, but we have started the process of the bambaland versions, the set up to make specific colorways is complicated and cannot drop a new one into the mix without thought and luck. Kim and me speak on this shit everyday, this is the hard part , production, manufacturing etc. Designing pfft, I got a million of em !
Also we cannot get a sample made anytime soon, no time. But if 100 people wanna buy sight unseen and trust 3A. Well.. then ill do my best to make it happen."
"PRV is not the best MK3. they are all equal ! so dont get hung up on it..
that MK3 shotgun can disable most at close range, also makes a great club when outta ammo."

Costs of A&B Bertie versions:
"cost is same, spread out over the toys, same dev cost for both, giant ABS shotgun, cost more than the cannons !"

MK3 Bertie is Ashley's favorite Bertie so far:
"when I say MK3 is my favorite Bertie, thats not some sales BS, I really dig him, with or without cannons. with he looks insane, without he looks equally as cool. the longer body really adds to the flavor."

Bertie MK3 parasite controller system, shotgun size (36cm/14,17inches) and picking up on silly me:
"gimby, the double cannon has the bot gun controller parasite.
a shotgun doesnt need it"
"drugged numb gimby... hitting the Latvian marching powder !"
"shotgun is 36cm long, 14.1732283 inches"

Ashley answering on Bertie MK1, MK2, MK3 size. In addition, Bertie MK3 is the tallest and biggest Bertie out there, Bertie MK2 is 1/12th scale and Bertie MK1 is roughly the same size as first WWR Brambles:
"Mk1 aint 3A
Mk2 is only WWRp, and that isnt changing soon"

[s]If you guys want to buy Bertie PRV, during other Berties release, sight unseen (without any photos) and you were on the original list, please click here to confirm your intentions:
http://www.threeaonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=649.0
But please, do post there, only if you were on the original list. If people on the original list, will not confirm their intentions to buy Bertie PRV, then we will organize a way, how to add new ones. Not necessary to make the new list, voicing out your commitment to buy one is enough
[/s]

Okay guys, word list is driving everyone crazy and brings EMO levels to the Everest heights. Let's all forget about the list thing and Bertie PRV for now, it's pushed back to 2011, here is a clarification from Ashley:
"I never said anything about buying blind at sale time of MK3, and if it read that way sorry.
I said its an option, but highly unlikely. I said I would try and work something out, but looking at out schedule and talking to KIm, its all 2011 by the look. lets close this thread,
Gimby, please change your news"
"please discuss MK3 here, no threads about lists, being on them or not. until you have paid its all vapor bots. so no need to discuss."

Ashley about Bertie colorways during the sale and mentioning upcoming WWR bot Harold MK1:
"there will be 4-5 colorways of MK3 at sale time. No other MK3 shall offered until these are made etc
Harold is very early tech, he would get served. in 2011 we have Harold MK1, he has tracks etc."

Here are all the Action Portable TKs:

November - 2010 Aktk1.thNovember - 2010 Aktk2.thNovember - 2010 Aktk3.th

Clarification about Portable Actions TKs (1/12th scale) and that it was impossible to buy a whole set of them:
"just a note of clarification, as we are being asked a lot about these..
these TKs on the blog images, were sold at the opening of bambasia, blindbox ( you will randomly receive them colorways ). there is no set, there is no other way to buy them coming up. They are all sold, regardless of what some may say.
this has a been a 3A public service message.."

"not about easy or hard.
just the amount of work required to make them , and only to sell 150 odd sets.. now that would have been an emo shower.
ill probably give mine away James, i have so much stuff building up. Im think of having acahrity sale or something one day" - about offering sets for sale, that only 150 would be sold and that Ashley probably give away his TKs
"ha, i dont think James, ill be forgotten, buit thats cool, I dont do what I do to be remembered or similar. Having fun, making living doing what I love.. !" - about making 3A museum

Here is a pic of 10 Popbot kitties, now we have seen all the colorways and I must say that they look amazing..Love the box!

November - 2010 10pack1.th

Christmas TQ sale is time announced and it's going to happen on November 18th, 9:00 AM Hong-Kong time, at www.bambalandstore.com !

November - 2010 Screenshot20101104at134.th

Ashley talking about Christmas TQ sale and that you need to be on time, if you want one:
"one each..
ANYONE BUYING MORE< FAILING TO PAY will be canned
these are strictly limited to pre-made amount. they will not last long, no emo because I could have just sent these to certain parties and less a of a work load. If you score cool, if not, something cool will be along soon."
"no they wont"
"but be early, yes bamba will shudder, but thousands of refreshes a second will bring any site to its knees.. so be patient and hang in there"

As probably everyone knows WWRp LMs pack 1,2,3 and 3x3 super set shipping out. Other packs (3AA and rare sets) will ship later on..here are the first pics by Zach, kadoo and smokebelch. There is a poster in 3x3 box (and maybe in others, don't know about that)...what a cool special touch.

November - 2010 Zachlm1.thNovember - 2010 Zachposter.thNovember - 2010 Zachlm2.thNovember - 2010 Zachlm.thNovember - 2010 Zachlm3.thNovember - 2010 Zachlmjea.thNovember - 2010 Kadoowwrplms.thNovember - 2010 Kadoowwrplms2.thNovember - 2010 Kadoowwrplms3.thNovember - 2010 Smokebelchlm.th

Btw, JEA team photo : Bertie, Armstrong and lil Square aren't from the pack.

More pics of WWRp LMs can be found here , and if you have the sets and want to share the pics with us, go to the thread and upload the photos, for whole legion to check out!

Here are the best pics from October photo thread:
Top place goes to - Nireunai and special mentions goes to: Ail, Takemaru, ADI, if you have time go through October photo thread, you will not regret it.

November - 2010 Nireunaioctober.thNovember - 2010 Ailoctober.thNovember - 2010 Takemaruoctober.thNovember - 2010 Adioctober.th

November photo thread is open and waiting for your entries. Don't be shy! Remember that best entry might be rewarded with special prizes.

Ashley about Brent Ashe (he also did lots of work, for ENTREAT):
"Glad they are getting into hands..
Just FYI, coz Brent Ashe deserves it, he will doing graphic design at 3A , and as some of you know, he did the slick work on Modchip decals, grave digger decals and Bromwich decals , which all rock. For some of you that dont know, Brent and me have worked together much , from the Todd Mcfarlane days in Phoenix to other shit. He is like a brother to me. awwwww
Of course Ill keep doing it too, Im not going anywhere...
Having Brent on the team is great thing, three cheers for Brenty !"

Answering on my statement, that he has a talent to surround himself with not only professionals, but great and friendly people:
"and old saying gimby
to win the war, surround yourself with generals better than yourself."

Answering on a question, how WWRp LMs are shipped (with what company and etc):
"i dont do distro, thats candy and Benny"

Are you still sitting on the fence or you bought your copy of Fuck It #2 at www.bambalandstore.com ? Hardcover, 64 pages of Ashley's art...lots of fun. Go and buy one if you are interested.

Slaughterhouse and Caesar comparison:
"slaughterhouse isnt fit to clear up caesars shit.
remember, these were designed as personal guards for Rothchild.."

WWR Bertie MK3, will be made only in double cannon version, aka A version.
"desert is only double cannon"

Mini TKs and TQ heads + Xmas TQ packaging comment:
"the Tk minis have a completely different head to the TQ.
you will see the week of XXXmas as too packaging, killer drawing on the box, if I say do myself, and fuckit I do !"

Calms days at 3A forum, until XXXmas TQ will hit the bambaland, followed by Bertie MK3.

Ashley about AK Bleak Mission, there is a chance that we will see him this year (December):
"have I ever introduced a major AK character in a two pack, no, and Bleak is as major as they get, so no.
if all goes well, he will come in december, but we shall see.

Each WWRp LM pack is marked with a color dot in the upper left corner, to specify the pack. Here is an info, if you don't want to open your toys (hmmm) and what to know what is inside:

November - 2010 Zachlm2.th

PackA→blue dot
PackB→red dot
PackC→orange dot
Thanks to 3x3 pack owners for the clarification.

Here is Ashley talking about Noir de Plume (1/12th scale) shipping and mentioning as well. Don't get nervous guys, 3A always delivers and now even works on weekends to qualitatively finish the toys and ship them out to you:
"soon for mini deplume, I have no exact dates, but really soon, and popbot !
mini deplumes vs popbot, thats a cool battle !
hang in there, we are working everyday, yes even weekends to make and get this stuff done..."
"im not patient..
but there are two paths we can take..
ship it quick and crap
shit it a little late, and make it well.. which we do !
of course the flippers hate that coz they just wanna throw it on **** asap, regardless of build quality.... pooooor flippers.."

No MODchip colorway for Bertie MK3:
"no modchip."

Ashley posting in mysterious "Ghost and Monsters" thread (we still have no idea, why this sections were created and if they mean start of a new and extremely cool line of 3A toys):
"love this thread"

While you are waiting for WWRp LMs to deliver, you can ease your hunger with browsing this thread, which is filled with cool photos of this toys, made by our talented forum members.

This has nothing to do with 3A, so if you are looking for 3A info, just skip this. Now I want to take a small minute of your time, for personal reasons. Sorry for that, I'm avoiding to clash my personal things and my position at this forum, but now I need to use the column. I just found out full information about fund raiser, 3A community being doing for me and I'm deeply shocked , touched and speechless. I know that lots of you participated, haven't had a chance to see the whole list yet, so I'll use this news to reach out to you all. Can't believe that so many people do care for me and made an extra step to show their support. It's already couple of hours, since I found out...but I'm still trembling and can't calm down, it's like emotional storm set up inside me. Don't know whether I can accept this from you, that's an ENORMOUS amount of love and money you want to send my way. Want to thank each and everyone of you, I'm not a man of long speeches, but will try to come up with words which are describing how I feel about this. In the meantime: love you all and thank you so much for this. Yours truly Gimbat.

WWRp retail exclusive LMs, we still don't know whether there will be any RPG Brambles offered for retailers, but as soon as I'll find out, I'll let you know. So if you are interested, contact your favorite retailer and ask him about 3A toys, maybe this will motivate them to start offering 3A in your neighborhood. Just a reminder: Bambalandstore colorways will be never offered to retail.

November - 2010 Retaillm.thNovember - 2010 Retaillm2.thNovember - 2010 Retaillm3.thNovember - 2010 Retaillm4.th

Fuck it #1.1 HC and Fuck It #2 shipped out, so check your mailboxes. I will find out about old school sale, I assume that these must ship out soon, unless 3A shipping system is really clogged right now with all the WWRp LM goodness.

2000 AD Mongrol will hit us in January 2011. It means that currently we don't know what will be available from 3A in December and it's certainly very exciting. I personally hope for Grunts, though it's kinda impossible. Check out Mongrol arms, it's going to be a piece of art.

November - 2010 Mongrolweb.th

Ashley confirming that we will see WWRp Robbie LM (aka Desert 666) for retail. For people who are lost, Desert from 3x3 pack is Damn Large Martin. There is chance of presenting more designs for the retailers next year:
"ACTUALLY
Desert single is a retailer Lm, im sure the info will be updated or ill be selling direct from my car-boot !
If these do Ok, we shall do more next year"

"retailer 4 pack, they are singles !"

You can see Robbie here, on this truly EPIC photo (he is standing on the front plan, next to Big Red):

November - 2010 Photo64j.th

We are getting closer and closer, to hear info about next year 3AA membership renewal and possible enrollment of new members. Very excited to find out, what will be in the next 3AA package. Hope for WWRp Dropcloth...what you guys hope for? This TK club reference made me very excited:
"new severed heads we have many coming, baka set gets one, next TQ etc..
fuck knows what we will do BUT I guess its november tomorrow, not long till jan.....
i might even offer TK club.. Oh I have not forgotten..."

Latest update from Ashley's art blog:

November - 2010 Pophost1.thNovember - 2010 Pophost1cloeup.th

Some more Popbot work in progress
Some TK find the Host Mapharate's Heart. fun ensues..

Popbot is going to ship out this month! Happy news for all Popbot owners, hopefully 10 pack of Kitties will ship out as well. No word about retail editions, when do they ship out. Perhaps you can contact your retailer (the one you pre-ordered toys from) and ask for some info?
"popbot ships this month, depending on your locale will effect delivery times etc"

WWRp LM 3x3 packs already been spotted in Canada, can't wait for US boardies to start getting them!

Posting in the art collecting thread:
"more.... chad...MORE
Actually i crave pieces that make me feel good, thats I why I collect art, I dont care about any other reason."
"thats it right there..
discussion ended"

Joking about 3AA membership:
"whats 3AA"

We will see 3A advertisement on TV soon?!
"not long till d day ~"

Answering about Fuck It #2 shipping:
"they were sent standard mail, ems would cost as much as the book, im sure they will turn up soon."

Our beauty, XXXmas TQ photo, which will be for sale in less than a week from now, on November 18th, 9:00 AM Hong-Kong time at www.bambalandstore.com , first come - first serve and limited to one per person. Be there early if you want one!

November - 2010 Traceytq4.th

Ashley about her looks and bot head, which comes with it:
"there enough if you are there on the morning"
"bot head is a Mortis Soot Diver
i looking forward to someone sticking it on a zomb body.."

"why would the head be bigger,never said it was
thats the size it is..."

Latest entry from Ashley's blog is dedicated to Automatic Kafka, click here to read the entry, enjoying original design and layout.
And here is a copy&paste, if you are too lazy, to click:

November - 2010 Ak1s.thNovember - 2010 Ak2l.thNovember - 2010 Ak3f.thNovember - 2010 Ak4g.thNovember - 2010 Ak45.th

I received a copy of the Norma Editorial Automatic Kafka hardcover today, to say I enjoyed making this comic with Joe Casey is a massive understatement. This is my Watchmen, Joe and me really put our hearts and souls into this, and is actually a very layered story which was canceled well before its conclusion. Of course it was panned from the get-go, reviewers followed each others lead and wrote it off as drivel traditionally a good sign in my books.
But Joe and me carried on, we knew it was special, and still do. I think it has more fans now then then ?
This book pretty much ended my career at DC/Wildstorm, not such a bad thing, but my dreams of Batman were taken out back and shot three time in the head. Smile
I dont Speak to Joe much these days, infact hardly anyone from that period ( none actually ), but regardless this book made me And Joe brothers in war to bring something different to US superhero comics. A big tip of the hat to a great writer Joe fucking Casey.
So yup, no Engish version of a AK trade on the Horizon, and shit me and Joe have tried, but there are always some excuse like >> no one likes you and Joe, it didnt and wont sell being the standard response , I guess these excuses dont spread to foreign publishers...
Still I have a hardcover book of AK, it doesnt matter that I cant read the language coz I know what it says in heart, and today that makes me feel great.

About XXXmas TQ and one of our vet legionnaires canceling his appointment, to go and buy her:
"AYYONG YO
damn thats a sign...
and lo Ayyong appeared and said "need to cancel my morning meeting and camp out bambaland, must have HER!""

Ashley about XXXmas TQ bot head packs request and TQ packaging:
"no packs, or these heads wouldnt be speciallllll
by the by, the box for the TQ is kinda neat, i really like it, got a snazzy illo on it..."

"its a combo box.. ohhhhhhhhh"

Ankou box art:
"you know what really rocks, well to me, the Ankou box, best AK painting to date... I really think I nailed it !"
Makes you want to see it ASAP right?

XXXmas TQ is going to be last (or pre-last) figure based on this TQ body, new ones will have a new body:
"then buy the fig Tek
actually this will probably ( there might be one more ) be they last female fig using this body setup, we have a brand new system coming.
This head will never see production again as a severed thing. Maybe ill release a soot diver with similar, but never the same, that was a message for all those who have asked..."

"sexier ?
no just mainly body functionality etc
better articulation etc"

Guys, we made some reorganizations and added new rules to Customs section, please do check them out and follow them. Thank you!

New Tommy: Shadow Tommy + Terence the intellectuals choice zomb, that's the Tommy 2pack, Ashley mentioned a while back...that we are going to forget about it and it's going to drop at Bambalandstore, at unexpected time, without any notice given:

November - 2010 Tommyinky1.th

Tommy:
"and thats fucking cool"
"nope.. not this month..
first with painted eyes, creepy and stupid looking !"
"nope not the same" - Is Shadow Tommy the same Tommy as the one from Beijing?
"dunno when it will drop, gotta get through some sales first
I just thought you guys would dig it to see em etc.."
"its a skull with a strapon dick on it
Strapon Skulls the latest and greatest AK band"

Commenting about Fuck It #2 , which some people already picked up at the Post Office:
"glad ya dug it paul !"
"glad you got it cody.. nothing is spoon feed in Fuckit !"

Joking with Cornboy Mayse from Four Horsemen toys:
"hey, what pimping other companies toys on my forum Corny... you should be ashamed !"

Posters already landed in Asia and we can't wait for the photos in this thread. Let's keep fingers crossed, that our Asian boardies will share with us faster.

Less than five days to wait for XXXmas TQ sale....I CAN'T WAIT TO OPEN F5 BAR! Sorry for caps, I'm excited!

Ferg about Ashley Wood's Squadt:
can't say much yet, but what ash has planned is beyond awesome and not your typical squadt. it's next level shit.

Posters have been shipped with registered mail. Sorry for EMS comment, misunderstood Ashley earlier.
"they have all shipped.. you didnt expect ems right ?
the price of the poster doesnt really cover that !
all shipped in hand soon, and you will be BLOWN AWAY !"

New posters next month? There is a chance.
"new posters next month if all goes well, well maybe one"

Answering about Automatic Kafka in Spanish, I posted earlier above (entry from Ashley's art blog):
"spanish it is"
"who cares, its a hadrcover..
said the bishop to the queen"

Posters went out with registered mail:
"no ems, registered mail"

ikkoku showed us Ashley Woods (3A publishing) poster "There" and its packaging:

November - 2010 L1010542.thNovember - 2010 L1010545.thNovember - 2010 L1010544.th

Ashley confirming that set of posters aren't rolled and come flat, only singles are rolled in the tube:
"james is right, singles are tubes, packs are sent flat."

XXXMAS TQ goes on sale in 3 days and some hours from now at www.bambalandstore.com. TQ will be on sale, on 18th of November, 9:00 AM HK time, BE THERE EARLY!

Ashley shows us Desert Bertie MK3 decals and paint application closeup:

November - 2010 Jyfd.th

Slightly more than 10 days before Bertie MK3 pre-order at Bambaland.com and we anxiously waiting for more photos.

Gorgeous XXXMAS TQ will go on sale in less than 48 hours from now, so its time to open up F5 Bar and Grill dedicated to this sale.
Don't know what F5 Bar and Grill is and you never been in one? Oh..it's going to be hell of experience. Here is the info:
During release nights in the thread dedicated to the release, like TQ thread, only serious questions/problems can be posted. Everything else would be deleted by us, the Mods. This is done, to get rid of all the nonsense and help to people, who have some serious questions and problems about the release. The thread where you can make relatively on topic friendly chat or go insane during the releases would be called F5 Bar and Grill, under Release night board's category. The thread is going to be unlocked 24 hours before the sale takes place and that's any minute now, and will be locked, when the figure is going to be removed from the store. Have fun there, but don't forget basic rules and maintaining positive vibes of our beloved 3A board. Its home and lets keep it nice and comfy, in the end toy collecting should be fun.

In the meantime please click here to check lots and lots of photos , of WWRp Armstrong NW,DW, JEA pack, by toygodd. Toygodd one of the rare people who takes lots of detailed photos of 3A toys and doesn't afraid to put all of them up.

It's a calm month so far, but don't forget that we are going to see at least two releases: TQ and Bertie MK3, lots of stuff shipping and maybe sneak peaks into December 2010, which is going to be EPIC. Mark my words!

F5 Bar dedicated to Christmas TQ sale is open and waiting for first visitors. Have fun!

TQ will be on sale in less than 22 hours from now, on November 18th, 9:00 AM HK time. One per person, first come, first served.

New 3A mini catalogue, you can get it with all 3A shipping toys from now on. Already been asked this question, here is the answer: 3x3 WWRp LM pack featured another catalogue.

November - 2010 Photo338.thNovember - 2010 Photo336c.thNovember - 2010 Photo335u.thNovember - 2010 Photo339.th

Ashley about Ankou box art, which he exceptionally liked making:
"the ankou box is the best AK to me, most wont care or see a difference. its an internal button that gets pressed when I know something special has happened. the greatest asset an artist can have is to know when you are making shit or gold. One you can see the crap, you can fix it, or learn too. a whole different conversation, because you know when your heading down shit painting avenue, but fuck its not always so easy to stop, the habitual nature of painting can lock you down, even when you know of it..."

XXXMas TQ will be on sale in less than 15 hours from now, 18th November 9-00am Hong-Kong time, Only at Bambalandstore.com !
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

November - 2010 Empty Re: November - 2010

Post by gimbat Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:42 am

Ashley about XXXmas TQ sale, less than one hour to wait!
"il be back later on, but this should be a simple drop, XXXmas Tq, no variants, no surprises etc..
One figure to sell, once its gone, thats it ! then onto MK3 world !"

If you missed Legion t-shirts run by Nikejerk, here is your chance to get one. Check the link pls, only limited quantities are available.

Ashley about TQ price:
"110usd"

They are gone from Bambaland and Bambasia..actually they were up for 5 minutes at Bamba and slightly more at Bambasia, here is the word from Ashley:
"1 hour for unpaid orders
you guys rock !"

If you got an email from ThreeA after the ordering XXXMas TQ, saying:
Hello
If you question regards an order at Bambaland, please send you message to: candy@three-zero.com
It's ok...it's an automatic email, letting you know who to contact if you have questions.

About auto responder:
"re auto responder.
candy is order queen, the info is general email, email concerning orders should always go to Candy"

Shipping info and some details about Tracey (XXXMAs TQ) from the store:
Tracey the XXXmas TQ, and if that's not enough comes with a severed Soot Diver head !
You will receive before Christmas !
no refund, only one per customer.

Sold out at Bambasia, recycled orders going up and down at www.bambalandstore.com , looks like the sale will end soon.

Ashley about TQ sale:
"all unpaid done for now.
cheers
Mk3 next..."

XXXMas TQ sold well, time to close down the bar...maybe there is still a chance of few ones offered, but only Ashley knows that. My congratulations to everyone who got one and stay strong who missed it. Bertie MK3 drop is coming and in my book, any BIG BOT is much better than a TQ. Hehehe, just don't throw rocks at me. Bertie MK3 is scheduled on November 26th, 9:00 AM Hong-Kong time.
"xxsmas sold awesome, thought it would take 3-4hours, every drop get more 3A fans.. very awesome
I I could sell as many MK3 as xxxmas I would be damn happy !"

Ashley about Bertie MK3 appearance, new photos and prices (single - 250$, 4pack - 960$, all prior to 3AA discount and include shipping, WOW!):
"soon, so fucking busy I cant tell ya...... gah !"
"its crazy, but all my own doing...
Mk3 will cost 250 bucks, there will be a 4pack for 940.
more info soon"
"that really is a good price, when you see next to bertie MK1, which cost 300. you will say wow !
no shit, best Bertie yet !"

"above the arms chad, alot more articulated than ol LM...." - where gun is mounted
"just for you and and a couple of others." hinting NW Bertie again?
"what is this secret, I never said there was any secret drop ?"

Legion t-shirts quantity and availability updated by Jared/Nikejerk, check it out here

Latest 3A podcast, entirely made by our fans and supporters is ready for listening. It's already number eight out there, click here to check it out. Here are the themes, which are covered in the podcast:
In this episode, Eric Grant (creator of the podcast) is joined by some friends to discuss a recent surprise drop in which Ashley Wood offered up a small assortment of vintage threeA figures AT RETAIL PRICE.
They also talk about the Adventure Kartel ZOMBIE figures, and take a look at how each of them would deal with a real-life Zombie Apocalypse.
Later on, there is a chat about the new Large Martin/Bramble 3X3 pack.

Small personal from me:
Still shy to death about the whole thing and overwhelmed, even after ten days, since I found out about it. I haven't seen the full list yet (because Dolly is still gathering funds), but once again, want to thank everyone who participated in the fund raiser. If you haven't and said "get well Gimby", that's huge thanks from me in my book. I felt your love during these hard days and it helped me A LOT. It's good to know that people need you and you really doing something useful.
Legion I LOVE YOU.
If you don't know what I'm talking about, here is the link.
Yours truly,
Gimbat

Haven't you forget that WWRp LM 3AA pack, Popbot 3pack and Kitties ship out really soon? Don't forget to share photos of them, once you'll get em! Check out this section for photos of 3A toys, while we all wait for 3A awesomeness to reach us.

Ashley about Fuck It #3, which is coming relatively soon:
"glad your enjoying Fucky it 2
3 for the new year... !"

WWRp LMs 3AA pack (NW, DW and DIY Large Martins) have been seen in Asia and Europe, here are the photos by Jack and Makadi3000. If you have WWRp LMs and want to share their photos with the Legion, here is the thread, you are looking for.

November - 2010 1011182130638b75e4c3139.thNovember - 2010 1011182130266e552209f74.thNovember - 2010 10111821300386bec0fde77.thNovember - 2010 101118213059e33518c1ff3.thNovember - 2010 1011182130d13eb31ac2565.thNovember - 2010 Lmmakadi3000.th

10pack Kitties photos by Terce:

November - 2010 Img4231j.thNovember - 2010 Img4232su.thNovember - 2010 Img4241e.thNovember - 2010 Img4244p.thNovember - 2010 Img4246f.thNovember - 2010 Img4243j.thNovember - 2010 Img4248g.th

What a lovely little bastards!

Now we are waiting for 3pack Popbot pics, to seal the deal.

Ashley commenting about Fuck It #2 and hinting us some future plans:
"re Baka, no, thats a sketch, not box art.
re saying, We Destroy, you rebuild , is my new 2011 saying..wooooo
re my books coming with shit, no, my art and ideas can stand alone fine, no gimmicks or shit needed"

Accessory pack is coming?! Since Deep Powder Bramble happened, back in 2008, we wanted one BAD! Bertie MK3 photos coming soon, maybe even tonight.
"images today...maybe
no hand weapons for the Heavy MK3, he doesnt need em, not his job either.. The light version, Shotgun, is made for different situations, so he has a shotgun. these are not quick assault bots, wielding guns like gunslingers etc..
Of course you can always take weapons from other bot and pretend ! or maybe ill release that weapon pack in the new year... Have not forgotten about that.."

Bertie MK3 makes it's appearance, featuring A and B versions. Hang out for more photos and keep in mind that these are not finished ones, final production Berties, will be MUCH cooler.

Before checking out images, please read what Ashley got to say about them:
"Some quick shots of MK3 Deep and JEA, a caveat, everyone has a different monitor, some will see darker, some lighter etc, so take the colors you see with a grain of salt.
some more shots tomorrow, lots more next week."
"another note, the pouches are beta, shipping one are different, but hey, I dont have them..."
"and please remember, he is rather beefy... ill show some comparison shots tomorrow, from square to a Large Martin"
"sorry your wrong no Lm feet ever, in proto etc
All new, everything.."

November - 2010 Jeamk31.thNovember - 2010 Deep1w.thNovember - 2010 Deep2r.th

About Bertie MK3 modes and colorways:
"only one color of each, we cant make that many,, so Deep only comes in Mode A, coz thats all the Deep Powder Corp ever used.. JEA only use Mode B. etc Desert use both but I opted for Mode A for this release..."

Ashley about reaching >4000 followers for his art blog, which is located at www.ashleybambaland.blogspot.com
Damn
I have over 4000 people interested in my stuff... Thats kinda cool, THANKS !!!!!!!

I always love to find out more, what's happening in World War Robot Universe. Ashley is the creator of WWR and the vision of this Universe constantly gets evolved in his mind. Here is some new info about Deep Powder division and JEA bots:
"re Deep Powder , things change, its over a long period, robot have come and gone, campaigns lost and won. Looks and flavor will always adapt to who ever is charge. More structured corps like JEA are constant, in look."
"losing their stand, thats war gimby, constant refreshing and feeding, thats how it always is, something dies it is replaced... thats life and death."

There will be no pics of DW and NW MK3 Berties, offers will be very limited....like always with so called glossies: NW and DW bots:
"best for last, nope, they are all BEST, just busy etc
no NW or DW shots, we dont have em, no samples and they will be really limited anyway."

The word is that, at least four colorways will be offered for sale, one of the colorways might be locked to the 4pack, NW and DW will drop without a notice:
"4 colorways, one colorway might be locked into the 4 pack, because of limits of manufacturing.
NW and DW might be there, but the wont get any fanfare or announcement...
, there will be no images etc, we dont have them, just the idea."

There is a possibility of offering A and B MK3 Bertie modes of each version, please read this info carefully:
"better shit, show it to me..
Im thinking maybe we can offer an A or B of each colorway ( limited amounts of the unseen version, as in, if Deep is seen in Mode A, then ill offer a limited amount of Mode B. ), but not in 4 packs....Dunno if we can, ill ask Kim.."
"it will probably be only desert or Deep that have this option, the other colorways dont do cannons..."
"jea with cannons isnt gonna happen, nice photoshop zzzzzzzzzzzz"

Only Desert and Deep will be offered in both modes (double cannons and shotgun version):
"only desert and deep, if we can. outta my hands.
If MK3 does well, we can release more down the line, but lets hope he doesnt fall into the Armstrong camp, love that bot, but sales were limey... time will tell, regardless, I love all my children !"

3A isn't going to change and sell out, same coolest company in the world, which it always been:
"actually not an issue, just sell less of one. wont make more, just half the available amount of one.
We have turned down many lucrative deals and offers that would see us make more money from one toy than a years worth, but it would see us churning out mass shit, we dont want that, we shall just trundle on, make what we can and see how long this can last.
Always said it, nothing has changed !"

Ashley about tank (back engines) differences on Berties MK3 mode A and B:
"tank is different to MODE A tank but similar, actually very cool, creates a dynamic line change which works super well.."

If you got late to our party, here is how mode A and mode B Bertie MK3 look like:

November - 2010 Jeamk31.thNovember - 2010 Deep2r.th

Bertie MK3 goes on sale, on Nov 26th, 9:00 AM HK time at www.bambalandstore.com

Ashley posting more Bertie MK3 images and makes some comments about them. Next to Bertie MK1, Bertie MK3 looks like a real giant! So get your shelves ready for this monster.

November - 2010 Excusemek.thNovember - 2010 Ummm.th

"Mk1 needs directions.."
"where ?"

"nope" - answering about 666 version in two modes A&B
"dirty deeds i getting the fuck outta there, before he gets split it half."
"thats the tower of ash's view. from my studio" - commenting about view from the window, on the photos above

Desert MK3, there will be mode A and mode B versions of Desert and Deep Powder Bertie:

November - 2010 Img2427y.th

"there will be A and B version of Deep and desert."
"the version of MK3 without cannons will be photoshopped up, as we dont have time for samples etc.. just a FYI"

Somebody asked for NW&DW Berties?!
"ahh the NW / DW's"
"NW and DW are limited , not offered with the others, ill drop here and there etc"

So again let's focus on the versions, bots differences (A and B modes of the same bot , will have slightly different decals names) and yes, there will be a 2pack. But don't expect price reduction for the 2pack, because of the shipping expenses, ONLY 4pack comes for a flexible price of 940$, single 250$, so 2pack will be 500$. All prices are mentioned prior to 3AA discount, if you have one:
"yes, different versions of the same bot will have slightly different decals names, shit I might even call one of the desert CHAD"
"I can offer two packs, but we cannot absorb anymore costs, the shipping alone to europe alone will be nearly 150-200 via ems alone etc,
So yea, Ill offer them but no price change etc.
4pack is 940"

"Deep Powder
Desert
MERC
JEA
NW/DW
and thats it. no more plans to make any other MK3."

About MK3 Bertie looks:
"Man I love the MK3, finally have my big ass Bertie, 100% happy with him !"

Ashley about Four Horsemen toys:
"man I want these corny, when are they landing !!"

Bertie's drop date: November 26th, 9:00 AM HK time, don't miss this one!

Popbot 3pack shipped out and already landed in Asia and Australia. Here are the gorgeous pics from our forum member memecomplex, featuring 3pack and Beijing Badbot. Thank you for sharing pics with us buddy! As always, check the corresponding thread in 3A photo section, for more photos.

November - 2010 Dpr0003.thNovember - 2010 Dpr0004.thNovember - 2010 Dpr0001.thNovember - 2010 Dpr0002.thNovember - 2010 Dpp0003nj.thNovember - 2010 Dpp0001.thNovember - 2010 Img8053.thNovember - 2010 Img8055l.thNovember - 2010 Dpr0005.th

So happy that people started receiving Popbot 3pack and Popbot/Badbot singles, they are incredibly mean looking, aren't they? Especially like flocked kitties, which as I understand are randomly placed in to the single boxes, so some "lucky" (depends what color you like) ones, may end up with flocked kitty, like nicocato:

November - 2010 Nicocato.th

Another version of flocked kitty, which was in memecomplex's Popbot 3pack:

November - 2010 Memecomplexflockedkitty.th

Kitty study by tigerfeet:

November - 2010 Tigerfeetkittystudy.th

From left to right
1. Beijing DIY Kitty
2. Popbot Kitty
3. Ascended Kitty
4. Badbot Kitty
5. Beijing Badbot Kitty
6. Ascended DIY
P.S. don't forget that kitties colorways come random and flocked kitties are more like chase kitties

Here is Ashley, giving a sneak peek into Ascended Popbot and what is so special about him:
"Ascended is my #1 , coz I know why he is um Ascended
but damn Im happy with the Pop, glad he is out their !!!
!"

and old quote from our old board:
"thats the ascended pop, final day, last one etc"

With less than two days remaining until Bertie MK3 goes alive at www.bambalandstore.com and www.bambasia.com , here are more photos of this gigantic bot:

November - 2010 Dutchmodea.thNovember - 2010 Desertmodeb.thNovember - 2010 Deepmodeb.th

Ashley sharing the fun and commenting about decals on Bertie MK3, like Dutch Indi MERC, has Mata Hari written on it...so it probably means that it's a probably spy bot:
"GO CHAD ! SAND DEVIL !!!!" - as we know there could be a Bertie with name CHAD
"mata hari was a little more than that"
"thats the snow bug !"
"ha ha"

Change of plans with the Bertie MK3 modes names, now A will be shotgun version and B will be cannon version:
"changed my mind, Shotgun is A
Cannon is B
everything is a work in progress, and Im the guy making this shit up so I have carte blanche !"

"tanks are different on each mode, one is ammo for MODE B, one is fuel MODE A"

Our board member Makadi3000 did once crazy amazing custom based on DIY Bambaboss figure and our boardie BRiZL created a comic called Iron Penguin, based on this character, which is crazy cool and I seriously advice you to check it out. Here is Ashley commenting about it:
"Brizl rocking it !"

Let's try to summarize everything what we know about Bertie MK3, to help you decide which one or which ones you want to buy.
On the sale there will be six announced colorways:
Deep Powder
Desert
MERC
JEA
NW/DW

There will be singles (250$ each)
4pack (940$)
and there is a possibility of a 2pack (500$).

Currently we don't know whether JEA will be locked down to the 4pack or available in limited numbers as a single. NW/DW will drop without any warning at Bambaland, like they always do. There are two modes: A and B. A is shotgun mode and B is double cannon mode. Each mode has a different tank on the back as well. Desert and Deep Powder will be available in both modes: A and B, their decals will be slightly different between modes as well. Their shotguns and tanks will be photoshopped because 3A haven't got any photos of their A versions at the time. Deep and Desert in mode A (shotgun) will be LIMITED.[b/]

There are no more plans of Bertie MK3 right now, so this may be a last chance to get one.

All Berties MK3 photos we seen so far + size reference photo, featuring Bertie MK1 standing to Bertie MK3 MERC:

November - 2010 Jeamk31.thNovember - 2010 Deep1w.thNovember - 2010 Img2427y.thNovember - 2010 Dutchmodea.thNovember - 2010 Desertmodeb.thNovember - 2010 Deepmodeb.thNovember - 2010 Ummm.thNovember - 2010 Excusemek.th

Currently there have been no confirmation that 3AA members will have 24 hours on this one and if there will be 3AA exclusive, so I suggest to all 3AA members to be there early. I'll try to bug Ashley more to find out whether there 3AA window on standard ones or not.

F5 Bar will open in less than 13 hours from now, prepare to have some FUN!

[b]25.11

Ashley saying that there will be no B versions of JEA and Dutch Merc Bertie MK3:
"no mode B images, its not an option etc. nice work zzzzzzzz"

A little bit more details and info about desirable NW and DW Berties MK3:
"what else is there to know Gimbs ?
there wil be no weathering if thats what you want to know, I prefer the clean look, HEavy Bramble was a one off.
There are no samples, so you will just have to imagine !"
"there will be both !
they have the new paint schemes, ala black bits on white, white on black" - as I understand, there will be A/B mode with NW/DW, not A&B mode for each
"dunno yet on weapons for DW/NW, ill think on it today...."
"NW/DW are a complicated group, very close ties to Rothchild, always running alpha versions of tech, thus shit always happens Smiley
No one fucks with them, actually you dont see em move unless your about to die... they are very elite, very strange, and their commanders are no better."

ZZZZZ is our photoshop genius, Ash asking whether he can use his image for the sale:
"zzzzz can I use your deep image in the sale for mode A Deep and desert ?"

Here are the images Ashley asked about:

November - 2010 Unofficialdeepmodeawith.th

With less than 24 hours remaining until Bertie MK3 goes live at www.bambalandstore.com and www.bambasia.com , F5 Bar is going to open it's doors.
Quick reminder and copy&paste from previous F5 bar dedicated to TQ.
If you don't know what F5 Bar and Grill is and you never been in one? Oh..it's going to be hell of experience. Here is the info:
During release nights in the thread dedicated to the release, like Bertie MK3 thread, only serious questions/problems can be posted. Everything else would be deleted by us, the Mods. This is done, to get rid of all the nonsense and help to people, who have some serious questions and problems about the release. The thread where you can make relatively on topic friendly chat or go insane during the releases would be called F5 Bar and Grill, under Release night board's category. The thread is going to be unlocked 24 hours before the sale takes place and that's any minute now, and will be locked, when the figure is going to be removed from the store. Have fun there, but don't forget basic rules and maintaining positive vibes of our beloved 3A board. Its home and lets keep it nice and comfy, in the end toy collecting should be fun.

Gonna go and prep the bar ready for you guys, swing by in five-seven minutes from now!

F5 Bar and Grill is open and waiting for you here:
http://www.threeaonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=823.0

Ashley drops latest info about the sale, 3AA will have 24 hours on everything except NW/DW, JEA will be offered as single and as part of 4pack. Two packs will consist of Desert A&B and Deep Powder A&B:
"
to be clear on the MK3, I cant seem to nail it.
4 pack, Desert B, Deep Powder A, Merc A, JEA A. 940 usd
singles for all variants, Desert A and B, Deep A and B, Merc A, JEA A, 250 usd
Deep Double pack A and B 500 usd
Desert Double pack A and B 500 usd
NW/DW, who knows
3AA have 24 hours for all except NW/DW"

WWR Bertie MK3 newsletter is out and when you view it in your browser you should see 3A newsletter archive, which is really handy thing to me.

Click here to read Bertie MK3 newsletter or just read this (pay attention to the small 4pack layout change):

November - 2010 Titlemk3new.th

Rothchild Mechanics gives you the hard stiffy! MK3, the final Bertie! Bigger, stronger, and smarter than the previous Bertie, MK3 really brings a sharp advantage to the Earth forces who have exclusive rights to use MK3 in the battlefield. Mode B with its un-matched ballistics can bring the hurt to any situation, easily equaling the mighty Large Martin in the slap department! Mode A with its brutal door to door combat skills make close combat a bitch! The question is, what will Rothchild give the Martians to counter the might of the MK3? What are you up to? You dirty bastard Rothchild!

Enlarge your army at Bambaland this Friday, 26th November at 9-00am Hong Kong time!

Mk3 is nearly 20" tall, fully articulated and lovingly rendered ! Works well with both WWR and WWRp

Available in these load-outs:
Deep Powder - available in A & B mode: $250 usd each
Desert - available in A & B mode: $250 usd each
MERC - A mode: $250 usd each
JEA - A mode: $ 250 usd each

Also available a super four pack containing Deep Powder mode B, Desert Mode B, Merc mode A, and JEA mode A: $940 usd
Deep Powder two pack, containing Mode A and B: $500 usd
Desert Sand Devil two pack, containing Mode A and B: $500 usd

3AA Members have a 24 hour period to order any standard MK3 or set.

*this is a pre-order, MK3 will ship April 2011, these MK3 colorway will not be seen at retail and are exclusive to Bambaland.

Bertie MK3 goes on sale in less than hour from now, get armed and ready!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who is celebrating! Have a nice meal and great evening with your family!
"happy thanksgiving to the Turkey types !"
"dude, im giving thanks, another year, getting to nake the crazy toys I dream up. so THANKS !"

Whether there are plans to make more Berties MK3. And btw, in case you don't know, all colorways which are offered at Bambalandstore, are Bambalandstore exclusive and will not be offered at retailers, even if there will Bertie MK3 for retail:
"there are no there plans at this time, we have no other colorways planned, if they are well received and retailers want them, then yea, I would like to make more, but at this moment, we have no plans to offer.
This isnt a secret, same business plan as always."

Hanging out in F5 bar:
"pumkin pie with cream dessert, one of the more famous battlegrounds in WWR !"

Latest entry from Ashley's blog:
A new painting
Just started this, 40" square number, lets see how it turns out, what changes etc. Thats always interesting to me, how I start with a pre-conceived idea, and then it slowey changes on its on accord...

November - 2010 Mandingthechud.th

Commenting about latest painting at his art blog:
"already changed, its gonna be a great painting...famous last words.. these take months to nail down, so its best to get a good start, make the mistakes early !"

Best of luck with Bertie MK3, I hope everyone will get exactly what they want! www.bambalandstore.com or www.bambasia.com , chose the place you like the most. Exact sale time: 26th of November, 9:00 AM HK time. Watch F5 bar, my news and Bertie MK3 thread for news about NW/DW Berties and other possible surprises.

Berties are up at www.bambalandstore.com and www.bambasia.com (currently less Berties are available there, no 4pack and no A&B Desert and Deep).

Ashley about surprises and unmasking my evil plans:
"gimby is fucking with you, there are none.. these are too big and complicated o to just throw out versions etc"

DW and NW Bertie MK3 images from the store and they will be made only in this variants, so shotgun for DW and double guns for NW, even if the description at the store said differently (that was a glitch):

November - 2010 000dw2t.thNovember - 2010 000nw2t.th

Ashley about NW/DW situation:
"nope mode B for NW. like the image, just a glitch im sure in the name"
"yup your orders are fine, NW is a mode B even if it says otherwise"
"DW is mode A, NW is mode B
regardless of what the troublemaking store says, the images dont lie !"

Thanking Legion and commenting about Bertie MK3 and Rotchild:
"popular bot, Rothchild knew the MK3 was king Bertie, nostalgia fir the old means nothing in the battlefield !"
"gotta love the legion, thanksgiving day, and they are the front lines !"

Since F5 Bar moves crazy fast (d'oh, it's purpose of it), all important quotes and images are copied to the Bertie MK3 thread where it can be calmly viewed by you, plus it's open for your problems and questions, easy for Ashley and us mods to see and answer on them.

If you received message from the store, right after ordering and you don't have problems, just ignore it, it's an automatic message, letting you know Candy's email if you do have problems and need to contact her for assistance.

Ashley commenting about MK3 sales, sale will be over in ~ 14/15 hours from now, so don't sit on the fence:
"Mk3 has done well, all done by tomorrow morning no problem"

Tommy and Terrence Zomb reference?

"nearly released a pretty damn cool new set today, but didnt, obviously.. maybe next month..."
If yes, keep you eyes open in December!

Ashley provides small bit of info about that new set, he mentioned in the quote above and commenting my assumption that this might be Tommy and Terrence and confirming that Bertie MK3 will leave Bamba after 24 hours of sale, so on 27th November, 9:00 AM HK time:
"never said tommy set, something else completely different universe
come 9am 27th my time there outta stock
off for dinner !
thanks for the support and good cheer, another great day in the 3A mythos ~"

As for NW/DW we haven't heard any confirmation that all are sold out and there will be no unpaid orders later on, so don't lose hope brothers and start checking out closer to 7/8AM Hong-Kong time, that would be my move. Btw, can't guarantee you anything, they might be all sold out and no unpaid orders.

Bertie sale comes to the end tonight, please read this important info from Ashley and if you want one, stop sitting on the fence and go to www.bambalandstore.com !
"so 9am my time, gotta end the sale, we have enough to cover this shabang. any orders not paid will be considered void, 3A ( that includes candy) will not accept payment after 9-00am, it will be refunded. We have issues with this every sale, people want their order when we are shipping or next month and we dont have enough due to production.
serial non payers are losing their bamba acct and will be banned , you know who you are!
thats 3A FYI"

That's how legends are born, our board member Sail got the personal thread and an interesting challenge to complete:
"they are nice MK3 images Sail, Bertie and co are hard to draw, nice to see the Snail drawing... you really should post a drawing everyday...... here in the art section. do it for 2 months, ill buy you an MK3."
"make a snail thread under art someone, and they have to be good, or why would you show.
you can do it, draw anything and everything, use photos, magazines , your lovely girlfriends ass.. just draw !!
60 images, in 60 days...then you can publish a LULU sketchbook, which will make you feel shit and good, and then make a another, which will make you feel less shit, and so on.."

Bertie MK3 is sold out, thank you for sweet time we had in F5 bar, thank you for your support and can't wait to see you again and say - Welcome to F5 bar, now let's have some fun! Thank you 3A Legion!
"thanks, thats a wrap !"
"what newsletter, damn Paul, making trouble.. got the black pudding stuck again" - about Paul's joke, that there got to be new newsletter with info on the next release or surprise release newsletter.
Btw, if you got worried, NW&DW was the only surprise of Bertie MK3 sale.

Ashley about DW Heavy Bramble looks and that Heavy Brambles are shipping out soon (can't wait!):
"i prefer the clean, the rust is cool, but the old school clean is the winner. Of course everyone is different !"
"you will have soon ~"

Latest post from Ashley's art blog, which made me very excited and gave me excuse to check it even more times per day, than I am doing it already:
drawing

I have some big art shows in the next couple of years, and I really believe good solid drawing is a basis for good painting. So to help with my artistic trek, im gonna start delivering a daily drawing on my blog. Maybe Ill follow a theme, or just fuck around, some are gonna suck balls, some wont.

So starting my Monday morning, thats tomorrow, ill post a daily something..

Hope to see ya there.

First sketch:

November - 2010 Ch101.th

Ashley about the whole thing:
"thanks lads, great way to spend 20 minutes, better than stressing ver email in the morning.. From today I have rebooted my studio and work plan. feeling damn good !"

You are welcomed to discuss the daily sketch theme and talk about Ashley's art in this thread.

I guarantee that checking out this thread, will bring some big freaking smiles on your faces!
"that makes me damn happy, I cant believe what a great lass that square was able to make out of snow ~"

Teaser pic:

November - 2010 Sdc12126j.th

Let's find out how many different cuntish Kitties are out there! Please click here and participate in our kitty registry.

Heavy Bramble is entering the shipping system. Aren't they enormous and super sweet?! Which box is yours? As I happen to be huge NW&DW fan (for obvious reasons), Gravedigger and DW Bramble stands out the most. Can't wait to see new weathered DW Heavy Bramble!

November - 2010 Heavyshipping.th

Adventure Kartel month at Bambaland...these are the teasers which showed up at 3A production blog, with coming soon under them:

November - 2010 Screenshot20101130at150.thNovember - 2010 Screenshot20101130at150.th

Here is the full pic of Tommy and Terrence 2pack, to be honest, they are the most gorgeous Tommy and Zomb 2pack so far. Originally Ashley wanted to drop them at Bambaland without a notice...no idea whether it's changed or not, but it doubles the fun!

Latest daily sketch from Ashley's art blog, this time he did two:

November - 2010 301110.th

A bit of clarification on the intellectual property rights and why some certain stuff isn't allowed at 3A forum, please read this carefully:
"guys, as mentioned on the other board, we cant have re-works or version of our characters posted here. I have explained many times before why.
Great works always , but I wanna see your worlds, not mine re-worked etc ! Also pertaining to some threads i have nixed, I cant abide by the selling of my ideas resculpted, on an artistic level thats kinda lame, bring your own game, ideas, ill be first in line."

The quote by our member FoxDie, where he beautyfully and absolutely correctly explained why we have 3A customs section on the forum:
I take "your 3A customs" to mean: customized 3A figures. Not customs based on someone else's intellectual property. It's a minor difference of words with a major difference of meaning. Altering a 3A toy or customizing one (DIY Bramble, DIY Bambaboss, etc)
Flattering or not, it creates potential legal (copyright) problems.

Continue of Ashley's take on this:
"Foxy has put it better than me, this thread is for repaints or constructs with our released 3A toys.
And yes its all about legal shit, as mentioned on the old board, boring but a reality."
"but lets not get in a hissy, nothing has changed, same old rules.
Im a massive fan of creativity of the legion, really enjoy seeing what you guys can do, and I actually offer more respect when saying im more interested in "you", than what you can do with my ideas etc.
I guess Im bad ash now..."

Ashley about Future Les Mort and first Deluxe figure from AK line, called Dead Gangsta Astronaut:
"mort is joining the crew
same with Dead Gangsta Astronaut, the first deluxe AK fig !"
"perhaps the price, huh ?
maybe that its.. DELUXE !
as in , it s more deluxey than a normal AK fig... as in has more stuff, more to it etc"
- Ashley answers to my guess, that Deluxe - means more pricey

Super mysterious AK Bleak Mission figure comes with a friend, hell yeah to the possibility of 2pack!
"he comes with a friend too.."

Happy news for everyone who wants to become 3AA member! New members will have 24 hours open window to get their membership and it comes with the discount, just like membership for 3AA members. So what you will get? 3AA membership card, access to 3AA exclusives and privileges, 15% discount, special box, Popbot comic (figure related) and Action Portable (1/12th scale) Oyabun figure AND 3A HOODIE! 2009 and 2010 years membership was 150$.
"3AA 2011
BOX
HOODIE
OYA ACTION PORTABLE. random colorway
COMIC !!!!
membership card"
"simple this year
24 hours ordering, then it stops. cant arsed fluffing around, there are not that many out there wanting to join, and after the last two years I have a good idea on the size etc."
"of course the 15% is there, thats the best bit
everyone has 24 hours, old and new.
the comic is popbot related, to go with the figure"

Hint about this months surprises?
"oh ill have some emo for you lads soon.. dont you worry about that."

New de Plume is coming this year (???!!!!) and he is shaping up, like a very interesting character. The first fallen was Kuan ti Plume, very mysterious Beijing exclusive de Plume and now we are finding out about THE SECOND FALLEN!
"BARGUEST DE PLUME the second fallen
just saying"
"Bringing the hate soon."

"goaty.. mate
wait and see
2010 aint fizzling out"

My friends I have received lots of PMs where people are stressing about the date of 24 hours 3AA membership going live at www.bambalandstore.com . Please don't stress it, closer to the date all the info would be announced and I believe that even the countdown will be placed at 3A blog. It got to happen in the first half of January 2011, so breathe out and enjoy December surprises at 3A forum.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down