World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February - 2012

Go down

February - 2012 Empty February - 2012

Post by gimbat on Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:26 am

February 2012

Ashley about AK Ankou EX SXCLB Bouncer Little Shadow MK2 Latex Throwdown Set shipping (to remind you, all Ankou EX singles already shipped out):

February - 2012 Q8enptFebruary - 2012 ZzsNYtFebruary - 2012 E3Lc5t

single box for SXCLB
ships this month im told !

WWRp Linkin Park aka Thousand Islands Bramble already starting to ship from Good Smile Company to the clients, photos from Japan by boxgumi and mizotatu:

February - 2012 YS8IwtFebruary - 2012 U2GZotFebruary - 2012 51PCatFebruary - 2012 Kvv6ctFebruary - 2012 9xO3stFebruary - 2012 QWJwbtFebruary - 2012 GSRpnt

Added shipping WWRp Linkin Park Bramble marker to the map, please use it:
http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=210110
And one more important thing about the map, sadly I'm running out of marker types (again), so unfortunately I'll have to delete most of old ones (which shipped a while ago).

Ashley decided to push deadline of 3D Animation contest one week further (so till next Wednesday - February 8th) - so plenty of time for you guys to get inspired by all the entries and submit something by yourself. Click here for all the entries submitted so far.
And I'm really psyched to share with you three latest entries by Zookeeper, Knives and Humbucker

February - 2012 PLJvimFebruary - 2012 Bq2qkmFebruary - 2012 Dyho2m
clickable

Ashley commenting about J3D1 photo (shown bellow) in Let's see your 3A collection thread:

February - 2012 4ARXrt

the classic tks look good like that paul

Now we know who is the real enemy of WWR Caesar (and next ver. of Caesar - called XAESAR) on the battlefield and his name is NERO
Caesar is the best all round bot, close quarters your fucked, only from a good range do ya have hope, sniper, Large martin etc.
of course every predator has a predator, Caesar has NERO.

NERO is the counter to Caesar and the Caesar upgraded XAESAR

How is WWR Xaexar's name correctly pronounced?
zay-zar i think would the way
Darwin is very paranoid, the worst case of the old woman swallowing the fly syndrome ever !

Remember Martin laser slogger Ashley mentioned a while ago?
1) here
2) and here

Here is the latest quote about laser slogger:
laser slogger is awesome, i always forget about him, so many things going on...

Ashley about AP Popbot featuring in today's VOX:
if you dig the AP popbot, todays vox is good place to start.....

WWR Harold is coming:
harold is the next big bot. soon as the samples are ready !

Commenting on Popbot Lady Sham
nope, soon..
gotta pace shit this time of year, the hatchery is still getting back to speed !

New VOX is out and you can read it here

3A customer support reminder from VOX
3A Customer support, please remember, if you have any concerns or inquiries about your order from Bambaland, please do not hesitate to contact 3A customer support at cs@threeaonline.com or join 3ASupport on twitter

Action Portable Popbot sale announcement (available at Bambalandstore.com right now)

February - 2012 EO5eMtFebruary - 2012 TOTlGtFebruary - 2012 RLrCxtFebruary - 2012 QLnZNtFebruary - 2012 OrNott

Today see's the resident sale of the Action Portable Popbot ( they can still be taken out of general sale at any time ) actually as you read this they are available at Bambaland, from single carded edition's to the exclusive 3AA 4Way box set, all with new box and card art. The carded singles will cost $55usd shipped, the 4Way set will cost $180usd shipped . The Whisper Ghost Popbot is limited, 3AA members have 24 hours guarantee to get carded and 4Way, Whisper Ghost isn't covered by 3AA as its a special item sale. Please take note, even though the images don't show a kitty bag, each figure comes with one, just like their big brothers in 1/6th !

Some exciting news and upcoming 3A plans from VOX:
This month see's the release of the long awaited Supreme Nom, all the details will be revealed soon, probably the next 3AVOX !

Also starting late this month we shall be starting a new collection of Adventure Kartel 1/6th figures, from classic characters to new!

Oh yea, Our first Halo 1/6th release is gearing up, more news on that soon as well.

Nice header, featuring AK Fighting JC, could it be a hint about new versions (we know that more Fighting JCs are coming)?

February - 2012 YXCjTt

Shipping information from VOX:
WWR Caesar will ship in Feb
SXCLB Ankou + Shadow set will ship in Feb

On short glitch with 3AA Popbot 4pack:
4 pack should be in stock, volusion are doing server maintenance etc so things are acting up

AP GID Ghost Whisper Popbot is gone for now:
gid is gone for now, dont bother refreshign the same code or page, it will change when it returns !

If you are wondering what are the symbols on Bambalandstore.com in Popbot sale product description, it's Chinese, your browser encoding just can't recognize them.
Here is how it's supposed to look like with the right encoding:

February - 2012 E0I4Tt

3A VOX photo of the week by expathos presented bellow. All winners get GID Nabler and if you want to send your photo, please use this email: info@threeaonline.com
You can see previous best VOX toy photos selection here, all great pics in one thread.

February - 2012 DlT2Ot

Ashley about AP Popbot sale (which is happening right now):
what cool ittle sale, had no real hopes for it, doing awesome !
thanks !!!

there will be more guys
thanks for supporting popbot ! - on putting more Whisper Popbot for sale
gid pop has a gid kitty

Whether we will see any surprises at the store this time?
i think thats it, that s a lot to organize as is !

Commenting on the statement, that 3A should make GID of everything (GID Zomb in particular):
gid zomb is a good idea

On Future Mort look:
er if looked like inks it would be a shit figure.
he is cool, he is coming, but we are a small company, shit takes time!
i have boxes of the original mort figure, fuck, im gonna sell in my mini store with a drawing, ca-ching !
I think Ashley is talking here, about an upcoming prints store...would be cool to own classic Les Mort, with a sketch on it!

I decided to open F5 Bar for this sale even though it's a surprise sale (in a way). Usually we have F5 bar only for scheduled sales , to open it 24 hours prior to the sale and all our routine, but since Popbot is such a cool character and I would love to see your sketches , here it is:
http://www.threeaonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=2409.0 - please have fun

4pack issue (can't add it to the cart):
The four pack will be fixer later for 3AA members as they have 24 hour window, I sent an email to HK office, to check it out, but since there is a time difference, it's currently over midnight in HK and nobody is in the office.

So you can expect these issues and more Whisper (if there would be any) , around 9:00AM HK time, when office will be open and Ashley Wood & 3A team running.

4pack is active again for 3AA members and Whisper is going up and down at the store

Ashley whether we will see Devil bot one day:
devil bot would be cool, but the price to dev what might not do that well is rather high. hopefully oneday ! more likely at AP size too.

Posting in "Stephen Hawking says" thread:
Sagan was the best, miss his shit...
these threads are the best.

Commenting on AP Whisper Ghost GID being up and down at the store and asking about 3AA 4pack issues:
actually its been up a bit, some left, I heard some had an issue getting the 4pack, workign ok for me now ?

Remember guys, until Ashley haven't said that Whisper Ghost is soldout, there is a chance to buy one!

Ashley Wood print and original art store was open and all the items were gone within minutes (but more will be offered later on). Here is a text dedicated to the opening , from Ashley's blog:

Ashley Wood Gallery store
The store is open. Its a new system is new to us, I'm sure there will be minor issues and problems, items are naturally very limited and even though you have it your cart, the store doesn't register the sale to you until paypal send a paid confirmation to the store etc. So yea, you could could miss out, we dont want sad faces but we cannot control this.
We will stagger all sales of prints because me and TP cannot keep up with too much volume, as prints go into the shipping process we will offer more etc.

Most times an article will go into shipping within 5 working days barring any shipping supply issues etc

Thanks as always for looking and taking an interest, I'm very fortunate to be able to follow my muse and have a audience, its never forgotten or taken for granted !

Check back now then for updates and whatnot, I have no idea in what ill offer, its a work on progress !

Here are prints and originals (watercolors), which were offered during first sale:

February - 2012 RbgpEtFebruary - 2012 7CfMBtFebruary - 2012 X5LKZtFebruary - 2012 Lr0uhtFebruary - 2012 UU26PtFebruary - 2012 AK703tFebruary - 2012 DAXUftFebruary - 2012 XLdoatFebruary - 2012 Oc4mOtFebruary - 2012 52Em7tFebruary - 2012 NNxRot

You can inspect more closely all what was offered for sale, right here:
http://ashleywoodgallery.myshopify.com/

Followup post from Ashley's blog, that more prints will be offered and nothing is sold out yet.

Re Prints etc
Even though the store says sold out for prints etc, I only put up a few of each to control the shipping I will have to do, ill put some more up this weekend and another colored print.

Ashley posting on the board about print store:
"there will be more, shit aint sold yet either
this has been years in planning"

more strool coming, only put up 2 - about The Stroll giclee print

Reminder where to look for updates on prints: http://ashleybambaland.blogspot.com and I promise to do my best as well, to keep you updated about these things.
mmm all sold out, gah, takes 10x as long to put in..
watch my blog for updates..

Ashley on AP Popbot release figures:
i think badbot is best.
fuck the whisper.
hope benny has some recycles for you guys who missed out

Why it's allowed to buy two pieces of each AP Popbot release figures, even limited Whisper Ghost GID
because we do it our way, and we figured two was it, we dont tell you what to do or how to be.
end of story.

On his tone:
i just telling it plain and simple for all to understand
simple as that, im not angry, I get angry about important shit, no posts on a forum

AP Popbot sale is closing down:
pop is coming down, resident denied !

On his daily schedule:
Doc, I paint 10 hours a day, draw and design the other hours. I just dont show or parade them online, for shows etc. gotta say, im kicking some ass too. !

Ashley answering whether we will see polaroids at his store and about the store itself:
i dunno, had framed up months ago, but im not sure of how or to sell.. weird I know !
the store isnt a place for major sales or big art, just a small store with big ideas

AP Popbot release figures are sold-out and left the store! Thank you for your support guys and I hope that you managed to snag yourself all what you wanted. One small notice though, I try to be online as long , as possible on the daily basis and doing my 3A magic: updates, helping people and whatnot , and especially during the sales. However it's a bit problematic to update this particular column each time something is happening, but I'm doing the flow of updates via my twitter and Facebook profiles, as this medium is more convenient for instant updates. So if you dig instant updates please checkout twitter , facebook , threeA group on Facebook and you more than welcome to direct your questions to 3A Support on twitter - please chose the most convenient way for you.

Another awesome hand colored print , called "Pretty" (limited to five prints) from Ashley's online store - unfortunately it's currently sold out:

February - 2012 YT8dttFebruary - 2012 FpiMOtFebruary - 2012 PZnjJt

Ashley about colored prints:
the colored prints are killer valus, look killer in person
fun day !

ill put some up, i wasnt sure anyone would want them, i thought it would be cool till end of next week

On offering polaroids at the store:
ill put some up, i wasnt sure anyone would want them, i thought it would be cool till end of next week

Joking about prints prices:
169 including EMS shipping !!! print like 12bucks, the rest is shipping

Ashley about not wanting to be featured on F5 bar sketches and art:
yea, no one want to see my face, infact any art featuring it is an instant fail

F5 Bar dedicated to AP Popbot release sale is closed down and here is the summary:

All submitted sketches & art:

February - 2012 F4vl4tFebruary - 2012 RiPgTtFebruary - 2012 Tu8X8tFebruary - 2012 SzsTytFebruary - 2012 9BnFktFebruary - 2012 CDO1ItFebruary - 2012 0snm3tFebruary - 2012 YQAGJtFebruary - 2012 3TKbytFebruary - 2012 WXD0dtFebruary - 2012 ZY0cAtFebruary - 2012 ZHJNWtFebruary - 2012 WOrW0tFebruary - 2012 WAvnutFebruary - 2012 1qnXZtFebruary - 2012 IivgXtFebruary - 2012 JmdP3t

online gallery link:
https://imgur.com/a/z3ac5#0

Authors (in no particular order)

BRiZL, raveer, callsigne27, kenjitron, vadercm84 (3) , UsedUniverse, chrisorbit , kaiserfrog19 , OyabunTT , illproxy, VerdantViper, fink, watanabekun, TKPrice, shutendogi

Thank you so much guys for making this bar and this unexpected little sale more fun!
Thanks to everyone for hanging around, hope you managed to score everything you wanted and if not, please don't forget that 2012 only started and plenty of fun releases await us in the future!
See ya in F5 Bar dedicated to WWR Supreme NOM Commander release

Today's update is all about photos.

Each month we have a specific thread dedicated to 3A photos, with some simple rules, like: one entry per person. November photo thread top pic have been announced few days ago, by our art mod - eseffinga (click here to read his review)

Top entry by expathos

February - 2012 BYFQQt

Special mentions:
Nael, JF, dedguys, catawalk

February - 2012 YfhjitFebruary - 2012 Gwvf4tFebruary - 2012 XgWuDtFebruary - 2012 FaH4it

December photo thread review is up as well, click here to read detailed review by eseffinga

Top props go to WingedYeti

February - 2012 BCzCyt

Special mentions:
x43x, rraayy, Nael, apple juice and mcdaniel

February - 2012 MoDYctFebruary - 2012 COhybtFebruary - 2012 Z1tsVtFebruary - 2012 DhMVqtFebruary - 2012 AWlEEt

And right here you can find all the best pics from monthly photo threads in one thread.

January photo thread is still under review and it's filled with great entries! And February photo thread is open and waiting for ya!

Few cool pics from Facebook wall by ダニエル さん aka S.Ryoma , Edward Martinez and Kei Ta:

February - 2012 JnNlAtFebruary - 2012 El8uptFebruary - 2012 JXOo5t

WWR Mighty JDF Square photos from Bambasia

February - 2012 Et05ZtFebruary - 2012 3AfTptFebruary - 2012 KUzw4t

JDF Mighty Square will be available at Good Smile , starting on February 12th. Please click here for all the info about this sale.

3D Animation contest is closed for entries and winner will be announced soon! The task: A 3D animation of any WWR or AK character, end of jan for the deadline, deadline was moved further for one week though. Winner will receive Shadow and Light Oyabuns set

Here are all the nine entries:

February - 2012 SzCMum
clickable

author: mcdaniel

February - 2012 Rcqw3m
clickable

author: noviart

February - 2012 2OpzEm
clickable

author: Dreweyes

February - 2012 MmAu4m
clickable

author: R.E.E.S.E

February - 2012 GQKTNm
clickable

author: Rust

February - 2012 EY9jKm
clickable

author: crackle

February - 2012 GeWbZm
clickable

author: Humbucker

February - 2012 OUT0gm
clickable

author: Zookeeper

February - 2012 ZxHHum
clickable

author: Knives

Some more cool pics by our boardies:

WWR Grunt by print, chiendol and zelevol

February - 2012 YNotitFebruary - 2012 ZDhJCtFebruary - 2012 L8oy3tFebruary - 2012 DagKPt

Popbot Blind Cowboy by Siona and Popbot TKs by CHAKAL

February - 2012 8Hg4YtFebruary - 2012 RLlyet

Ashley about WWR Mechanic character:
nope, the mech has all new parts, nothing recycled. its a main character, one of my favs, keeping the Rothchild myth alive on the field !

Finally some information about mysterious Totem line (which was announced in the end of 2011) and was called by Ashley: spooky science fiction.

February - 2012 Twq2Nt

"totem isnt star wars, or stargate or the like, there are no space battles, infact even though the story is interstellar in origin, its not the backdrop of the story
everything design-wise, bar license work is all by me, we have no other designers, oneday we will I hope!
for those wanting more variety, they should go to a place with many designers and peeps, its gonna have a similar flavor, you dont buy a fields of nephilim album hoping to hear the triffids ( though the triffids were a local band i got a soft spot for em ), 3A is the same"

Whether things, which are happening in Totem go outside our Solar system:
"the story never leaves our solar system
its big enough"

Stories behind Totem:
im working on a book with TP, its a fun conceit on a classic premise, first thing peeps will see is a T.O.T.E.M Hightin, and a Stigmata. its a dark story, creepy i hope..

Ashley mentioned about his desire to make and design space ships a while ago and there is a chance, that we will see some at SDCC?!
"I want to make spaceships, but there isnt enough time or man power. maybe for sdcc ill make sumin"
"man power to produce em, i have many space ships ready to go, from popbot to WWR and all the shit in between. but thanks for the offer !"

Latest update from Ashley's art blog: http://ashleybambaland.blogspot.com

Stuff in the studio

February - 2012 RAgdPtFebruary - 2012 L4TX1tFebruary - 2012 YXO30t

Newest 3AVOX is out and can be read here.

Let's see what is there.

Interesting t-shirt from the header:

February - 2012 3lFAUt

Regular reminder about 3A customer support:
3A Customer support, please remember, if you have any concerns or inquiries about your order from Bambaland, please do not hesitate to contact 3A customer support at cs@threeaonline.com or join @3ASupport on twitter

New sale for the February (apart from Supreme NOM Commander) and it's this guy - AK Rehel:

February - 2012 Xj3D8t

Adventure Kartel Rehel 1/6th figure goes on sale 17th feb, 9-00am at ONLY Bambaland for $90usd ( price includes worldwide shipping ), Rehel is the lead singer of Christian Devil worshiping band CLOVEN HEART, and member of the Adventure Kartel. But damn doesn't he look like a Zomb?, none of the Kartel seem to notice, except Tommy! 3AA members will have access to the Dark haired variant wearing the 3AA exclusive CLOVEN HEART Tshirt.

Information we all were waiting for and finally some people can't stop making wildest guesses about MGS REX price and put their calculators away:

February - 2012 ETFTWt

We have not forgotten about MGS REX, soon as we get the green light from Konami we shall pin down a date, the price will be around $490usd.

As I promised, here are the results of 3D Animation contest:

We here at 3A want to congratulate the winners of the 3A animation contest, Noviart, Crackle, Humbucker and Knives! Inspiring stuff, we all here enjoyed them, and we could not pick one winner, so all get a OYA Light and Dark 2 pack!

Four entries out of nine, walked away home with super cool OYA Light and Dark 2pack prizes:

February - 2012 COeX6t

And here are all four winning entries:

February - 2012 Rcqw3m
author: noviart

February - 2012 EY9jKm
author: crackle

February - 2012 GeWbZm
author: Humbucker

February - 2012 ZxHHum
author: Knives

Huge thank you goes to other five members: mcdaniel , Dreweyes, R.E.E.S.E, Rust and Zookeeper. Thank you for your time and for creativity! Please checkout my previous day news entry to see their videos (if you haven't) and even if you have!

3A VOX photo of the week by mutatedFROGGY is shown bellow:

February - 2012 IkOwPt

All winners get GID Nabler and if you want to send your photo, please use this email: info@threeaonline.com
You can see previous best VOX toy photos selection here, all great pics in one thread.

Ashley Wood gallery news and sign up list:

February - 2012 UeQCut

Howdy, im going to start using the AWG newsletter to keep you guys updated on my stuff, from the gallery store to shows to new books etc. So if you want the latest info on shit from me, thats the ticket, and as and added bonus it will be written by TP, so it will at least be legible !
Click here for the sign up list.

I personally can't wait for more prints and original art at Ash's store.

Ashley commenting why we haven't seen WWR Supreme NOM Commander photos in latest VOX (2.4) and about this t-shirt we saw in the VOX:

February - 2012 3lFAUt

no photos yet, that photo at the top is from a shadow figure.
weak vox, how polite...
supreme will be shown when I have the final samples, simple as that.

So now we have a confirmation that t-shirt is show on AK Cherry Shadow figure and she is a part of new Adventure Kartel lineup. Here is what Ashley said about AK Cherry Shadow some time ago:
good ol cherry, once a month the cherry appears, even Tommy keeps it on the downlow then !

Could this be AK Cherry Shadow legs? We have seen this pic in one of the previous VOX issues.

February - 2012 DqTJVt

On MGS REX sale date and whether 3A has green light for it:
green light to sell it on a certain date, the toy is done, with MGS you dont tell konami when your just gonna sell it, its a joint effort. but if you want more drama in your life pertaining to what it meant go for it. should still be this month, getting the photos done soon.

Very interesting stuff by Amon Lin, WWR Dropcloth with handmade 1/6th scale boxes. I'm currently waiting to hear from Amon LIn, whether he wants to create a thread in the custom section to show how they are made:

February - 2012 84dkat

For all new people , who keep discovering 3A, we will have news about upcoming sale in the forum heading (so once we have a date - it will be put there):

February - 2012 9y0Jwt

Speaking about sales, in case you missed it in latest VOX, AK Rehel goes on sale, on February 17th, 9:00AM HK time at www.bambalandstore.com and if you are confused by HK time, please click here.

February - 2012 Xj3D8t

AK Rehel will be available only at Bambalandstore. 3AA members will have 24 hours buying window for standard figure and access to the dark haired variant wearing the 3AA exclusive CLOVEN HEART t-shirt. Standard figure might be gone from Bambalandstore sooner than 24 hours, depending on demand. So if you want one, please don't sit on the fence.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

February - 2012 Empty Re: February - 2012

Post by gimbat on Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:27 am

News from Ashley's blog:
"Last of the stroll and witches prints going up today at AWGS"

Gallery address: http://ashleywoodgallery.myshopify.com

Giclee prints Ashley is referring to:
The Stroll giclee print
17" x 33.5"
310gsm Canson rag paper
20 editions only will be produced

February - 2012 AK703tFebruary - 2012 UU26Pt

and

The Last Witch giclee print
17" x 33.5"
310gsm Canson rag paper
10 editions will produced only

February - 2012 7CfMBtFebruary - 2012 RbgpEt

Worldwide shipping included in each giclee prints price. It will be shipped by EMS trackable shipping.

And giclee prints are sold out:
Prints SOLD OUT...
Last of the stroll and witches prints are sold. Thanks for the support with these, I had no real idea of what the demand would be, very surprised. For the next print ill up the count, but we are still hampered by the load we can handle here, so it could still be a staggered release.. its just me and TP doing it all, and still the best way!

From Ashley's blog:
First Ashley Wood Gallery Newsletter today
Its more of a test, see if it all works ok !

Newsletter sign up link: here

WWR JDF Mighty Square is up at Goodsmile online shop for 14600 Japanese Yen shipped (2000 Yen is charged for shipping) - which is around 188$ and here are photos by kadoo, showing Goodsmile stand at Wonderfest in Japan - featuring Ambush from Real Steel, retail AK assortment and of course famous JDF colorway figures:

February - 2012 8Ci2rtFebruary - 2012 DjxostFebruary - 2012 KvhrVtFebruary - 2012 LL1zltFebruary - 2012 CXELntFebruary - 2012 CmhnrtFebruary - 2012 UJZMKtFebruary - 2012 QlX4Ut

Please click here for Ashley Wood gallery newsletter.

Here is all the info:

February - 2012 Xms2pt

So here we are the first official Ashley Wood Gallery newsletter, 20 years in the making! Thanks for signing up!

2012 looks to be the busiest year for Ash yet, two art shows; Hong Kong Re-Venture in late April and a team-up show with Jeremy Geddes at the Jonathan Levine Gallery in NYC in October. More info on these as they get closer!

In the meantime we are making Giclee prints again. My first intro to Giclee came via Iris printing, (I think it was 98-99), and we put out a couple of large Iris print editions at that time. As some of you know, in the early 2000's we offered Giclee's via Ash's website, we have since continued to do so on and off over the years. In the last year there has been much interest in new prints that we were inspired to look into the best way to go about producing prints once again. Hopefully the new store will be a long serving repository of Ash's art and prints, (and of course our books!). We have always felt fortunate to get such amazing support for our home-based ventures, (such as producing our own prints). True, it would be easier to have a third party make and sell them, but we still love the DIY approach. As mentioned before on the blog, we have to approach the prints slowly as we cannot handle too many sales at this time. We always aim for top quality products no matter what we do, so we will always have to meter the output if we need to. I know this can be frustrating to some, but it’s just a reality of a small scale but quality operation. As the newsletter moves along we will find a format to help us cover everything going on in our world, from painting to film. It’s sometimes hard to believe there really is that much interest in what we are up to, that’s not said out of false modesty, but rather from the fallout of living through it, given how many long days and how much hard graft goes into everything that we create. We will endeavor to share the interesting parts and avoid the slog, but rest assured you can expect nudes, robots and some more tales of the paranormal!

Ash and I have a new project in the works, for all of you who collect and follow our books. The new series entitled Le Jardin will be a series of 64 page books, (or as some people call them albums). Although we are not without a choice of publisher, we have yet to nominate who will eventually print and distribute the work, so no word on that yet. We basically want to concentrate on making this our best work first. In future newsletters we will preview and discuss our progress in greater detail. This is really a test run newsletter, to iron out issues etc. so keep an eye out for more soon.

Also all major print releases will always be announced in the newsletter before sales start, such info will be in future disseminated on the same day as the print are made available, if not specific dates will be provided.

New giclee prints:

[b]AFTER THE WAR - 17" x 33.3" print, 50 editions $160aud. first batch soldout , new batch will be offered later on

February - 2012 CN2gltFebruary - 2012 DduCut

FUCK PARTY - Hand colored print 17" x 23.5" First one available now at the store

February - 2012 PhllntFebruary - 2012 U2dFNt

A prelim lurking in the studio today!

February - 2012 USpWSt

Info from Ashley's blog about "After the war" giclee print second batch availability:
Soon as we start getting into orders we shall offer the second batch of After the War. Cheers!

AK 3AA EXCLUSIVE DRAGOS ERAPHIS - DRAGOS ERAPHIS DARK FRONTMODE of CLOVEN HEART. I got to say, that I LOVE this version. Great to be 3AA this year!

February - 2012 EIerAt

Dragos Eraphis and Rehel, will be on sale at Bambalandstore.com , on February 17th 9:00AM HK time .

News from Ashley's blog about FUCK IT #4 :

February - 2012 MruZIt

FUCK IT 4 will see print in April, I think it will debut at RE/VENTURE in Hong Kong. I sometime want to write large speils here about my thoughts on art, but really, its the image, and how you relate to it, not words, so ill not bother, ill spend the time painting...

After the war giclee print, second batch news:

February - 2012 CN2glt

The second batch will be offered this friday, ill send a newsetter to announce.

Couple of pics to spice up the mood:

Pic by FB user Raymong Wong, even Squares celebrate Valentines Day! Speaking of which, Happy Valentines to everyone! Cherish your love and your beloved ones EVERY day!

February - 2012 AdI0Xt

AK Fighting JC by diego:

February - 2012 HvPQ5t

With less than 24 hours to wait before CLOVEN HEART concert starts and AK Rehel & Dragos Eraphis will be visiting Bambalandstore. It's time to open F5 Bar Grill pre-party! What is F5 Bar and Grill? It's a cool place, where we all hang out before the sale starts, sharing excitement, our thoughts and whatnot, and trying our best to stay on topic (we aren't always succeed though).
So, with F5 Bar going up AK Rehel thread is reserved for Q&A about AK Rehel sale and reporting problems (bambalandstore issues and whatnot), all the other chatter must go in F5 bar.
Have fun in the bar, but don't forget basic rules and maintaining positive vibes of our beloved 3A board. Since F5 Bar during the sale is really crowded and grows like several pages in few minutes, all the essential sales info + sketches will be posted in the first opening post of the F5 thread. So before asking a question, please check the first page of the bar for answers. You can always PM me (or other MODs) if you some questions and you don't want to post them publicly.
Usually we don't allow interpretations of 3A/Ashley Wood intellectual property and characters. But as our tradition goes only on sale nights, we are making an exception and looking forward to your sketches , featuring Rehel or Dragos Eraphis on them. I'll be putting them up here and in F5 Bar, later on they will be added to online gallery on imgur as well, with captions, so it will be seen who is the author of each sketch, which is always nice. If I missed your sketch, please never hesitate to contact me.

The bar is open and waiting for youuuuuuuuuu!
http://www.threeaonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=2449.0

Also, please don't forget that AK Rehel will be available only at Bambalandstore. 3AA members will have 24 hours buying window for standard figure and access to the dark haired variant , called Dragos Eraphis wearing the 3AA exclusive CLOVEN HEART t-shirt. Standard figure might be gone from Bambalandstore sooner than 24 hours, depending on demand. So if you want one, please don't sit on the fence. If there will be any surprise figures - then 3AA members have no advantages for them, as was mentioned in 3AA membership description.

F5 sketches & art dedicated to upcoming AK Rehel sale :

February - 2012 YctHKtFebruary - 2012 WHVaPtFebruary - 2012 QM5PetFebruary - 2012 YBenetFebruary - 2012 K92o2tFebruary - 2012 VacqXtFebruary - 2012 ZqC46tFebruary - 2012 KsUsftFebruary - 2012 E2IL7tFebruary - 2012 IeheCtFebruary - 2012 ZKDYit

online gallery (author names will be added later on)
https://imgur.com/a/gTIVv#0

Ashley posting in F5 bar:
thats cool, those tickets area good idea
ill be around guys, stay cool

WWRp Linkin Park colorway Bramble by our boardie JKS

February - 2012 B09ESt

A lot of amazing talent on our board and especially in customs area, which are represented by two major sections: Customized 3A toys and General toy customs. I strongly advice to checkout both and you will be amazed by our boardies works!
I personally adore WWR Universe, so wanna show you pretty impressive looking custom by our boardie goatbot

February - 2012 K1Am9tFebruary - 2012 KN0OEtFebruary - 2012 UCsoQt

AK Rehel sale starts in less than one hour from now. Rehel will be offered ONLY at Bambalandstore.com , 90$ shipped worldwide.

Please let me know via PM, if I missed your art.

Major news from Ashley:

zap zap zap
you guys have to pick two best pieces of art for the mighty TK two prize, gimbs can deliver me the news!

February - 2012 COeX6t

Naturally, every contest has it's rules:
1) three entries per person max
2) art has to be connected with upcoming AK Rehel sale and has to be posted in F5 Bar
3) I'm stopping accepting sketches , once AK Rehel is leaving the store (but I'll give you 24 hours minimum - till February 18th 9:00AM HK time - in case AK Rehel leaving the store early)
[s]4) after that, I'll create the poll and every boardie can vote for his favorite art, so in other words - you guys decide who wins.[/s]

On judging the contest:
thats why I asked you guys to do it !

Ashley posting in F5 bar:
have a good day or evening, my sons birthdat today, going to make him hs fav dinner !
see at sale time, love the art, bst part of this forum is the creative outpourings!

About prints:
people love prints, im shocked... I had no idea... which is daunting as I make em myself.. still, like Warhol pulling the squeegie !Smile
coffee

Ashley warning that there will be no VOX newsletter today:
"speaking of which, due to a death in my family, I cant nail a vox this week, hopefully Ill get some stuff from hong kong to update the 3A blog.
thanks for supporting the CLOVEN HERT"
"everything will be back to normal soon, well i hope !"

Answer on most frequent question: no, there wasn't any surprise figures at Bamba so far and highly unlikely that there will be any. I count as surprise: two Shadow & Light Oyas to F5 sketch & art contest winners (rules were posted above btw).

Right after guaranteed 24 hours buying window for 3AA members closed, Rehel and his 3AA version left Bambalandstore.

Final collection of sketches & art from F5 bar :

February - 2012 YctHKtFebruary - 2012 WHVaPtFebruary - 2012 QM5PetFebruary - 2012 YBenetFebruary - 2012 K92o2tFebruary - 2012 VacqXtFebruary - 2012 ZqC46tFebruary - 2012 KsUsftFebruary - 2012 E2IL7tFebruary - 2012 IeheCtFebruary - 2012 TUw1BtFebruary - 2012 XboNWtFebruary - 2012 QUsSEtFebruary - 2012 RCYI6tFebruary - 2012 INTDWtFebruary - 2012 GHYP4tFebruary - 2012 XKKmCtFebruary - 2012 3gNd0tFebruary - 2012 37Ir4tFebruary - 2012 BXxwRtFebruary - 2012 QOtcotFebruary - 2012 JA45htFebruary - 2012 LBAtPtFebruary - 2012 DCMlltFebruary - 2012 HbAEItFebruary - 2012 MNwoztFebruary - 2012 XqW6XtFebruary - 2012 YRe1ItFebruary - 2012 IrZW3tFebruary - 2012 Gp9ZCtFebruary - 2012 XP6YDtFebruary - 2012 5urXttFebruary - 2012 KERBRtFebruary - 2012 2nROItFebruary - 2012 IC69vtFebruary - 2012 ZEvRstFebruary - 2012 EVZEwtFebruary - 2012 1kqMctFebruary - 2012 WDtyutFebruary - 2012 SoO9HtFebruary - 2012 Z8MCptFebruary - 2012 Js86itFebruary - 2012 BeOi4tFebruary - 2012 WGCyctFebruary - 2012 6c8XHtFebruary - 2012 TnnvwtFebruary - 2012 1T41PtFebruary - 2012 7u4PhtFebruary - 2012 L4BWstFebruary - 2012 DthzntFebruary - 2012 IOlkDtFebruary - 2012 G97iZtFebruary - 2012 K0UtytFebruary - 2012 U6HKUtFebruary - 2012 XP5dotFebruary - 2012 ODarEtFebruary - 2012 FEraWtFebruary - 2012 TjunStFebruary - 2012 J51J0tFebruary - 2012 YfGoptFebruary - 2012 LuIChtFebruary - 2012 Fho4etFebruary - 2012 UHOb1tFebruary - 2012 XUpKFtFebruary - 2012 TYtmMtFebruary - 2012 P9bVktFebruary - 2012 XckMTtFebruary - 2012 D2gShtFebruary - 2012 PmwgqtFebruary - 2012 QrOBLtFebruary - 2012 Bz0EVtFebruary - 2012 1TMIdtFebruary - 2012 VxyLwtFebruary - 2012 LY8nFtFebruary - 2012 EcWEVtFebruary - 2012 0khoetFebruary - 2012 YIYkntFebruary - 2012 ZjtFptFebruary - 2012 Usq0mtFebruary - 2012 JsophtFebruary - 2012 5U0ZWtFebruary - 2012 BrNRUtFebruary - 2012 Uj6c1tFebruary - 2012 UqKB0tFebruary - 2012 1zDvutFebruary - 2012 J3sgOtFebruary - 2012 BSUKAtFebruary - 2012 FXbA7tFebruary - 2012 SOfTDtFebruary - 2012 HRCPGtFebruary - 2012 XPbL7tFebruary - 2012 X8gHJtFebruary - 2012 KHDwltFebruary - 2012 VbaagtFebruary - 2012 DNfKctFebruary - 2012 Q5iretFebruary - 2012 RkzmqtFebruary - 2012 NZ9odtFebruary - 2012 Ynd1ItFebruary - 2012 L7RWYtFebruary - 2012 CL7MFtFebruary - 2012 5joJPtFebruary - 2012 ErCTctFebruary - 2012 Sdo0ZtFebruary - 2012 9nvzPtFebruary - 2012 ChaCutFebruary - 2012 Vm7hstFebruary - 2012 8JpEktFebruary - 2012 3cYTbt

online gallery (author names added)

Please let me know via PM, if I missed your art.

A bit of change of plans, since we have A LOT of sketches and making a vote with 100 variants of answer, would be just crazy! Good news though: now there will be three winners instead of two. Ashley put a responsibility of choosing the winners on my vamp shoulders. It's a huge honor, torture and pleasure. heh
gimby , I need the results by the end of the sale !
top 3 please.
I think they are all awesome!

WWR Supreme NOM Commander and MGS REX are NEXT!thanks guys, your gonna love the REHEL, always appreciate the support!
Surpeme Nom will be soon, but our part of China still isnt at full speed after CNY so shot is taking longer. REX should still be late feb etc

Latest news from Ashley's blog:
After the War second batch
Will be release my early evening, ill send a newsletter to say so etc
- at this moment, second batch is already sold-out

and Ashley Wood Gallery Newsletter 1.5 can be found here.

Essential stuff from the newsletter:
A second note, we will be using DHL for all prints being packaged from now on, a more unified tracking system will make it a better affair all round !

A third note, thanks guys, so cool for the support and supportive messages, this is turning out to be great fun!

A final, I'll get some more hand colored prints up this week, so keep an eye on the store.

Store address: http://ashleywoodgallery.myshopify.com/

F5 Bar dedicated to AK Rehel sale and Colven Heart concert was exceptionally great! Lots & lots of sketches and new faces!
Thank you so much guys for spending your time in the bar , making art and making this drop the one to remember!
It was really hard to pick three out of 108 sketches, as everyone did an amazing work there and each sketch is special. All the sketches & art with author names can be seen in this online gallery:

Here are three ones I picked (Ashley asked me to pick three sketches, which is without a doubt great honor, pleasure and torture):

RainDog

February - 2012 Gp9ZCl

drvandermeer

February - 2012 XP5dol

MrJack

February - 2012 Fho4el

Special mention:
everyone else and I'm not kidding guys, as I mentioned each sketch is awesome in it's own way. Thank you guys!
But on top of that, I would like to give special hugs to JeAA, BRiZL, shutendogi, zzzzz and Jengo:

February - 2012 ZqC46mFebruary - 2012 QM5PemFebruary - 2012 INTDWmFebruary - 2012 NZ9odmFebruary - 2012 Q5irem

AP Zombot and 2000AD Showcase Mongrol in 1/12th scale, yes you read it right, Mongrol is coming to 1/12th scale!

February - 2012 GC0hzt

gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat on Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:28 am

As you probably noticed I inform here , about lots of things around 3A, Ashley Wood and surely about what's happening on this board. Today, I want to inform you about something called: 3rd Annual ThreeA Legionnaires Give Back Fundraiser. What's going on there? Click the link I posted and please read the opening post by x43x and never hesitate to contact him, if you have any questions.

Just to bring back sweet memories, here is how we did it last time: December 2010. We (and by we - I mean 3A Legion) thought that it would be nice to make working at the office more fun for HK staff and give them an opportunity to listen , to their personal music selection - using ipod nano. Our little fundraiser started on December 8th and less than in couple of days we gathered necessary funds for ipod nanos and decided upgrade to ipod touch. We raised money for that quickly and decided to go all the way for ipod touch 32gbs! 2608$ were raised and less than 17 full days from the start of fund raiser (creation of the thread) and seven brand new ipods with engraving on them (featuring each staff member name), landed at 3A HK office! One was sent later on to Ashley Wood.
Flowers, cakes and balloons (bought on remaining money) were delivered to HK office as well! Here re few pics from back in the day:

February - 2012 QKwT1tFebruary - 2012 TofAftFebruary - 2012 9CnRKtFebruary - 2012 SB0NDtFebruary - 2012 5mhREt

If you feel like contributing this time and getting cake, chocolates, and of course an "I Love You" balloon to 3AHK staff, together with nice earbuds - which will go well with their ipods , please click here.
P.S.
Ash & Kim will not be forgotten either!

If something will go wrong with your 3A figures, please never hesitate to contact 3A customer service: cs@threeaonline.com or 3Asupport via twitter. As time passes, a lot of things can happen with your figures: as they might fall off shelves, joints get moved against their limitations and not in designed ways and etc.) and if you prefer to get your hands dirty rather than contact 3A customer service (though I always recommend to contact them to hear your options), our boardie Teimaru created the thread called: 3A Self repairs tutorials, where he already gave some advices on how to fix things and I'm sure some more advices (by our boardies) will be posted.

I already wrote about it back in January , using Chris Ryall's blog as source. But here are more from latest IDW publishing news about Zombies vs Robots Annual

February - 2012 UJFNYt

Zombies vs Robots Annual
Chris Ryall, Daniel Wilson, Rio Youers, Kevin Grevioux (w) • Ashley Wood, Sam Kieth, Andy Kuhn, Drew Ford (a) • Ashley Wood (c)
This first-ever ZvR special not only reunites co-creators Chris Ryall & Ashley Wood, but it opens the ZvR world to other creators, too. Creators like novelists Daniel Wilson (Robopocalypse) and Rio Youers, artists Sam Kieth and Andy Kuhn! In “Seasons of War,” each creative team looks at a different season of the zombie-robot apocalypse!
FC • 48 pages • $7.99

Bullet points:
* Features an all-new story by co-creators Ashley Wood & Chris Ryall
* Also features the first-ever comic work from Robopocalypse author Daniel Wilson and author Rio Youers!
* Acclaimed artists Sam Kieth and Andy Kuhn illustrate the ZvR world for the first time!

You can discuss the book here.

Ashley about upcoming 3A show in Hong Kong , called REVENTURE (April 27th - May 4th)
updates soon, benny has been finalizing all th details !
gonna be fun

Commenting on J3DI's collection pics:

February - 2012 P20FFtFebruary - 2012 Y3UEGtFebruary - 2012 NVMQvtFebruary - 2012 Zp7altFebruary - 2012 M4NZIt

where did you get all that mgs art paul.... huh huh

On Showcase 2000AD Ro-Jaws release:
rojaws early march, looking great, well I like him !

Early images of Ro-Jaws, which we saw a while ago:

February - 2012 SLxIftFebruary - 2012 RKB9Vt

Ashley sharing with us the latest info about WWR Caesar shipping and on showing the comic it comes with (as all 3ALUX line releases have something extra)
Mid March is the latest info, Ill put images of the comic in VOX this week. not long, and the slicing can start

Ashley bringing some good news to all 3AA 2012 members, who are going to REVENTURE (3A art show in Hong Kong):
here is some info, all attending 3AA can pre order the exclusives for pick up at the show !

Art from Ashley Wood Gallery sale, shared by wwwetworks and 3aChick

February - 2012 00VIXtFebruary - 2012 Xi9ckt

Not a lot of 3A news lately (but a lot of them coming to us soon), so let's spice it up with some pics.

WWR Grunt styled movie poster by Facebook user: William Chien

February - 2012 1x577tFebruary - 2012 1kBCit

To continue WWR Universe theme, here are several squad photos by DeimosDaz , Ail and two_hand

February - 2012 MG4h2tFebruary - 2012 WTLfHtFebruary - 2012 NRJ2DtFebruary - 2012 VKRh2tFebruary - 2012 CMNZ6t

And latest photos from February photo thread, which I strongly suggest to check out.

February - 2012 P9fRjtFebruary - 2012 R04JRtFebruary - 2012 HMkbWtFebruary - 2012 RMLb2t

by tigerfeet , ULTRAMAN , Mouse9090 and Pyromaniaa

Quick news from Ashley's art blog, looks like something exciting is coming our way!
Newsletter this weekend
See ya then!

Ashley Wood gallery newsletter sign up link: here

And today is Friday, so it's VOX – 3A weekly newsletter day. Got to go out soon! If you haven't signed up newsletter, you can do it here

What we are all waiting for? For MGS REX photos, sale date, WWR Supreme NOM Commander , WWR Caesar comic or other – equally exciting stuff!

While we all wait, you can click here to checkout detailed review of Popbot Blind Cowboy and Ghost Horse superset, by our boardie Knives.

Latest VOX volume 2 number 5 is out and can be read here.

And of course, I can't skip such news and will post highlights of the VOX to my column.

3A Hong Kong art show: REVENTURE news:
RE-VENTURE ( April 27th to May 4th ) the second Hong Kong Venture now has has a BLOG, go check it out. It will be the best place to get info on HKV2, from William Wray, Rufus Dayglo and Ashley Wood to the exclusive toys and swag that will be released there!

Blog address:
http://hkv2.blogspot.com/ - already interesting stuff about William Wray

1/12th scale 2000AD Mongrol looking exceptionally good and Black Hole Mongrol 1/12th will see debut at RE-VENTURE. Regular one (shown bellow together with Black Hole preview) will go on sale at the same time on Bambaland. Smush!

February - 2012 Bs3uAtFebruary - 2012 GC0hzt

*Zombot is just for show and will not be available for sale with Mongrols

2000AD Ro-Jaws sale is coming:
March will see the release of RO-JAWS in 1/6th mode, a truly classic robot and we are most proud to be able to bring him to you !

February - 2012 Ru7LEt

We all waited for it since November 2009 (when we saw first MGS REX prototype at HKV) and now we have the date! Damn!

Prototype from 2009:

February - 2012 UAktIt

Previous pics:

February - 2012 0LFcxtFebruary - 2012 ETFTWtFebruary - 2012 Uot9lt

MGS REX will go onsale at Bambaland on March 2nd at 9-00am, $490USD which includes world wide shipping. MGS REX will get a special newsletter soon. Please pay attention that photo says: NOT FINAL PRODUCT

February - 2012 4xgYCt

Good question, which you might ask: why it says 1/48 scale on that photo? I bet we will find-out soon!

Promised comic from WWR LUX3A Caesar release and A-Bomb Square packaging (surprise release, during WWR Caesar sale):

February - 2012 L8Mn3tFebruary - 2012 BtVk4t

I wonder, if this awesome comic, will be available at Bambalandstore later on? What do you think?

WWR Andy Brillo MK2 Square packaging:

February - 2012 JLFuTt

WWRp Harold teaser (according to Ashley, WWR Harold itself will be classic WWR bot, like in good old days - it's certainly has a strong Large Martin vibe to it):

February - 2012 1PvQwt

Previous WWR Harold pics

February - 2012 VYJ0utFebruary - 2012 UsaYft

3A TOY VOX photo of the week , two this time: because 3A VOX skipped one week. Please send your submissions to info@threeaonline.com and your entry might get picked! All winners will receive GID Nabler from 3A.

February - 2012 AIXP0tFebruary - 2012 7Whclt

All 3A TOY VOX photos of the week in one thread.

Usual reminder from 3AVOX:
3A Customer support, please remember, if you have any concerns or inquiries about your order from Bambaland, please do not hesitate to contact 3A customer support at cs@threeaonline.com or join @3ASupport on twitter

WWR LUX3A Caesar and Ankou SXCLB + Shadow 2pack have been pushed back a bit further and will be shipped in March.

SOLID GOLD DEATH MASK news:
ThreeA is proud to announce that we are working with Rufus Dayglo to publish the SGDM comic and make the toys. Swing by Hong Kong Re-Venture and be sure to wring some more info out of him in person !

I remember writing about this back in December:
Let's start with some interesting things , which Rufus Dayglo posted on his twitter: https://twitter.com/TEAM_TANK_GIRL
Just finishing another ThreeA robot toy design.. can't wait to see it in plastic and painted!
Today's work,drawing laser bazookas,assassin robot turnarounds, and blue soldiers of the future. While drinking coffee, poor moi!

And commenting on Tank Girl (which we well know isn't happening)
TG Toy's deader than dead! but I'll be doing my own shit with ThreeA.We're gonna kick off with SOLID GOLD DEATH MASK

Who knows what Rufus meant back then? Maybe he was finishing working on Ro-Jaws or on something else?
If you want to find more information about Rufus, please check his blog and Facebook page, dedicated to Solid Gold Death Mask.

I love this kind of things! Background image from REVENTURE blog, showing one of the corners of Ashley's studio:

February - 2012 CV8ast

If upcoming 3A & Kojima MGS REX sale on 2nd of March, 9:00AM Hong Kong time is your first 3A sale and you have never used Bambalandstore, I bet you are confused with Hong Kong time as well! Please click here to checkout time for different timezones. Or you can click the images bellow:

February - 2012 XXBS9t
February - 2012 ERCJft

Btw, if you don't have 490USD for REX , Bambalandstore has Paypal's Bill Me later option and you can read about it here.
You can go through our FAQ thread, which might have answers on some of your questions.
And if you are still confused and have some questions, please don't hesitate to contact team of our MODs (ennui, eseffinga, gar, gregory & anubis2night) or me, and we will be happy to help you!

This what I wrote about back in April 2011:

Incredibly cool light up feature , on something which may be MGS Rex's gun!

February - 2012 KpNGPl

And here is the new video showing MGS REX railgun in all it's beauty and power.

February - 2012 BiERGm

To remind you, MGS REX goes on sale, on March 2nd 9:00AM Hong Kong time at www.bambalandstore.com -> more details will be available in 3AVOX dedicated to the sale (goes out closer the sale).

February - 2012 4xgYCt

Awesome minisite dedicated to Bandai & 3A Zaku : http://www.bandai-asia.com/ashley/main.html

Photos and art from that site:

February - 2012 UBDKXtFebruary - 2012 W1quStFebruary - 2012 0IVrxtFebruary - 2012 OvomltFebruary - 2012 5mt8ItFebruary - 2012 Xfk9HtFebruary - 2012 Ttp36tFebruary - 2012 IsPkatFebruary - 2012 NnRWWtFebruary - 2012 Ycu8stFebruary - 2012 7TKgOtFebruary - 2012 IreB7t

Funny pic, featuring Popbot TQ by Facebook user Timo Tjahjanto

February - 2012 WtWgxt

Awesome AK Bleak Shadow by goatbot

February - 2012 Vrmeft

Sadly 3A ain't making Tank Girl, but if 3A would, I would def. love it to look like this custom project by our boardies: tigerfeet and Nosferatu, using customized AK Little Shadow head and lots of other accessories.

February - 2012 QEoLCtFebruary - 2012 2LsIYt

More pics and WIP details here.

29.02-01.03

With less than 24 hours to wait before MGS REX sale starts, after YEARS of development (see photos by Monkey, taken in November 2009 bellow)

February - 2012 UQgRqtFebruary - 2012 DgSGUtFebruary - 2012 E0zgltFebruary - 2012 EjnW3tFebruary - 2012 ZRHfotFebruary - 2012 JOfx5t

It's time to open F5 Bar Grill pre-party! What is F5 Bar and Grill? It's a cool place, where we all hang out before the sale starts, sharing excitement, our thoughts and whatnot, and trying our best to stay on topic (we aren't always succeed though).
So, with F5 Bar going up MGS REX thread is reserved for Q&A about REXy sale and reporting problems (bambalandstore issues and whatnot), all the other chatter must go in F5 bar.

Full reveal from latest VOX newsletter:

February - 2012 4xgYCm

Have fun in the bar, but don't forget basic rules and maintaining positive vibes of our beloved 3A board. Since F5 Bar during the sale is really crowded and grows like several pages in few minutes, all the essential sales info + sketches will be posted in the first opening post of the F5 thread. So before asking a question, please check the first page of the bar for answers. You can always PM me (or other MODs) if you some questions and you don't want to post them publicly.
Usually we don't allow interpretations of 3A/Ashley Wood intellectual property and characters. But as our tradition goes only on sale nights, we are making an exception and looking forward to your sketches , featuring Rehel or Dragos Eraphis on them. I'll be putting them up here and in F5 Bar, later on they will be added to online gallery on imgur as well, with captions, so it will be seen who is the author of each sketch, which is always nice. If I missed your sketch, please never hesitate to contact me.

The bar is open , HIT F5 to activate REX!
http://www.threeaonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=2502.0

Great news from Ashley's blog:
Newsletter is still coming
Just had a crap time of it, A new print or two as requested for the store, maybe even some small originals etc.

gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down