World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November - 2012

Go down

November - 2012  Empty November - 2012

Post by gimbat on Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:21 pm

November

Figures for this month are:
Action Portable Finger Gang set (set only), WWR Peaceday Dropcloth 2.0 and AK Johan + new line debut, if all goes according to plan.

November is kinda pink at ThreeA toys....hard not to notice Lolli TQ, even in 1/12th scale, right?

November - 2012  NNY8lm

October photo thread is locked and top props and special mentions are announced.

Very tough month to just, I strongly insist to check other entries.

For October, top props go to Grish

November - 2012  EYAa8t

special mentions:

tomsix6 , Ikanimo, applejuice, chiendol, sideburns, rraayy

November - 2012  5tp15t November - 2012  WEB2it November - 2012  OvdOxt November - 2012  IsafIt November - 2012  9UqIdt November - 2012  FyRD2t

Our boardies seriously RULE! Looking forward to November photo thread now!

And slightly personal note:
Got answers from few friends I checked on in NYC and NY state area...damn...the city was hit stronger than it's shown in the media. So sorry for everyone who got hit by Sandy or affected by it...my heart bleeds for you and your families. Hope power & water supply will be restored to everyone's homes soon and that you and your family & friends are safe. Please don't forget that this forum is community of friends and if you are in need, I'm sure there will be many people (including me), who will be glad to help you and provide a helping head.

Long awaited ThreeA x KOJIMA MGS REX retail version review by Knives can be read after the clickhere. It's extremely detailed and feature A LOT of photos, here are some (actually not just some, it's 22 photos, I just couldn't pick less) to give you a good taste of REX and the review.

November - 2012  OLR3KtNovember - 2012  DESPbtNovember - 2012  QX80utNovember - 2012  NJMXMtNovember - 2012  Iv7sAtNovember - 2012  XmVAOtNovember - 2012  ITYNvtNovember - 2012  ATAjUtNovember - 2012  ABAO7tNovember - 2012  BeCf1tNovember - 2012  Sp3JstNovember - 2012  NSVuYtNovember - 2012  SIuJLtNovember - 2012  2Eu2CtNovember - 2012  RWknKtNovember - 2012  5BW0AtNovember - 2012  IdXAftNovember - 2012  RlT1jtNovember - 2012  Fwi91tNovember - 2012  SOjXttNovember - 2012  BGSSBtNovember - 2012  HXinTt

Awesome Showcase Bambaboss custom by Clogtwo

November - 2012  Xqw7qt

Side view of WWR Peace Day Dropcloth 1.5 (no sale date has been set yet, except that it's coming for pre-order in November)

November - 2012  I9nsWt

I especially love armor shields on the arms and all other added details.

ThreeA Real Steel: Ambush fighting to win collectors hearts in these photos by LUKA

November - 2012  PYeegtNovember - 2012  VTNSotNovember - 2012  TDeEytNovember - 2012  TZsPzt

Another ThreeA MGS REX retail version review, this time by Dick.Po can be seen here. I promise that it's the last review of MGS REX retail version, which I'm sharing here...as I know how for some of you, who are waiting for Bambalandstore version these pics are a knife to an open wound. I promise that everyone at ThreeA is working insanely hard to finish Bambalandstore version (comes with miniature Snake Pilot, slightly different packaging and a poster) and remaining retail REX batches, to ship them out as soon, as possible. Thank you again for your patience!

Several photos from Dick.Po review, which I find the most interesting, as you can see true size of the giant:

November - 2012  G07nKt November - 2012  DEmC4t

And some additional details and simply cool shots:

November - 2012  OsEhitNovember - 2012  Zj6ictNovember - 2012  Ch0tQt

Few cool pics from November photo thread by our boardies (two_hand, chatchawan and A_Locomotive)....the mentioned thread is waiting for your entries!

November - 2012  Xvd45t November - 2012  NjAQ1t November - 2012  ONR2kt

WWR Peace Day Dropcloth 1.5U has the date - November 14th at Bambalandstore.com , price haven't been finalized yet. If you are new to ThreeA world, we are usually announcing prices within two-three days before sale.

November - 2012  I9nsWt

WWR NOM 4th and NOM 27 boxes and other cool stuff (figures were sold-out back in June 2012, celebrating ThreeA four years Anniversary):

November - 2012  5jSFMtNovember - 2012  NOERstNovember - 2012  Es5s0t

WWRp Caesars release will start shipping out next week (currently they are being passed to the shipping company). If you need a tracking number of your WWRp Caesars order, please write an inquiry to cs@threeaonline.com next week (once packages will enter the shipping system).

WWR 4th NOM and NOM27 - first N.O.M Disciple will be shipped by the second half of November.

As mentioned previously, we plan to start shipping LUX3A Metal Gear Solid REX Bambalandstore exclusive towards the end of the month, I’ll do my absolute best to keep you updated about MGS REX shipping progress.

HEADS WILL ROLL, Rufus Dayglo is working on Solid Gold Death Mask t-shirt design. In case you missed Solid Gold Death Mask line of toys & comic, you can read & discuss it here.

November - 2012  LQn8Jt

Very cool WWR EMGY display by Darran Stevens

November - 2012  AXW7Zt

Ashley Wood about 3A shot (photo magazine), 3AA 2013 package and talking about ThreeA future:
As 2012 is nearly over, my mind is really focused on 2013 and the line up we are bringing to you guys. But before that we are putting the finishing touches on the 3AA 2013 pack, for 2013 we are putting together a really elegant package with an iconic toy. We are also going back to the T-shirt which has always been an essential part of special 3A offerings.

I find it hard to believe we are going into out 5th year, I personally feel incredibly proud and excited by this and feel we are getting better here at 3A. Making toys and getting them into your hands has been quite an education, I had no real i idea of the complexities up till starting 3A, I had only ever been involved with design of toys and whatnot in the past, not really privy to the trenches of manufacturing and shipping side of it. We want to start pushing further in 2013 what we can do with toys, bring more depth and quality to them, we do not want to dumb down and become a mass producer, actually the opposite, thats the future of 3A. From our internal lines like WWR, TOTEM and AK, to our hand picked licenses such as Microman, Ma.K, HALO and ****** ( comic based line we cant reveal yet ) will all benefit from out push to make better, more fun and interesting toys. For me personally, I cant wait to reveal my Dead Astronaut Gangsta, Lasstranaut and the Devilbot in the new year, also the chance to get to introduce my new universe of TOTEM to you guys is really big thrill. Shit, its like Christmas every week for me!

It’s funny, I was going to write up a little update on SHOT the 3A photo book and kinda went off on a tangent. I just wanted to say how great and fun the photos are that you guys sent in, from the Pro level could be a out-take from a film shot, to the passionate I just love my toy snap, they all say, Ash 3A worth it, look what passion and creativity your toys have taken part in, so thanks!

So yea, busy day, best get to it!
ash

Direct link to that entry on ThreeA blog: http://www.threeaonline.com/blog/?p=3809

Until now there was only one WWR Bot Sniper figure in the World War Universe and it was Punter Bot Sniper exclusive for BBICN:

November - 2012  PGnKnt

Back in September first teaser of WWR Winter Bot Sniper (name can change for this release) was shown and it was mentioned that he will get a new face...

November - 2012  F0QRHt

Here is the update on Frank...what do you think?

November - 2012  KlrA4t

First 1/6th scale carded figure by us - AK Johan and his yellow banana, Johan is going to drop this month.

November - 2012  J9N5It

WWR 1.5U Dropcloth Peace Day goes on pre-order on November 14th, 9:00AM HK time at www.bambalandstore.com , event announcer (if you are confused by HK time) for your convenience can be find here.

Here are some pics of Peace Day Dropcloth, we have seen so far:

November - 2012  I9nsWt November - 2012  NNY8lt

ThreeA x Kennyworks Sea Monkey in 1/12th scale shots from Kenny Wong's Facebook.

November - 2012  VTleQtNovember - 2012  LalOVtNovember - 2012  2R5OTtNovember - 2012  S8cKTtNovember - 2012  DedWNt

This figure been in the works for a good while...for a first time it was shown back at Hong Kong Venture in November 2009. It's supposed to feature female pilot figure, called Snow Pea, designed by Ashley Wood.

November - 2012  Pjm6rt

WWRp Caesars in hand photos by River Tsai and our boardie Solus

November - 2012  RjWNKtNovember - 2012  LNGEit November - 2012  BMC24tNovember - 2012  VySEUtNovember - 2012  VrffHtNovember - 2012  BdlYXtNovember - 2012  QbUJqt

We plan to ship out all WWR 4th NOM and NOM 27 by the end of next week (November 19th).

November - 2012  5jSFMt

More photos of WWRp Caesars in hand (and you can find some more in the dedicated thread):

November - 2012  FstUhtNovember - 2012  IkahctNovember - 2012  UwBBdt

by chronokross

November - 2012  CQZY8tNovember - 2012  Pul18t

by The Dr of Style

November - 2012  40ZTutNovember - 2012  Mux5rtNovember - 2012  Ih8QQtNovember - 2012  YY85nt

by wearejuststardust

WWR Dropcloth 1.5U Peace Day sales date - November 14th, 9:00AM HK time is approaching, less than three days left to get ready!

Interesting post been added to ThreeA blog with "12 for 2" heading:

November - 2012  VhyOot

The wet whisper fingered its way through the Blind Cowboys soul, bring me my 12, and I will give you your 2. 3 days work that cost so much more.

More photos of WWRp Caesars in hand. Let's start with Fat Toga 10pack (comes with 1/12th scale A-Bomb Square 1.5) special packaging, by Mika Liu and Zach

November - 2012  McJjwtNovember - 2012  V3pFitNovember - 2012  V2klqt

WWRp Toga White DIY LTD Caesar by defcon

November - 2012  KX7bFtNovember - 2012  UPDGEtNovember - 2012  XdgINtNovember - 2012  KOQlht

WWRp Caesar G.I.D LTD by kadoo

November - 2012  CsbhZt

WWRp Bromwhich Pru Support by MrJack

November - 2012  JaE0Nt

With less than 21 hours before first of WWR Dropcloth 1.5 series - Peace Day will go up for pre-order on November 14th, 9:00AM HK time at www.bambalandstore.com, it's time to open F5 Bar thread at our forum, where we can hang and talk about this release. Event announcer (if you are confused by HK time) for your convenience can be find here.

November - 2012  I9nsWm

Dropcloth 1.5U costs 130usd each, that includes worldwide shipping. Your Droppy comes with an automatic, shotgun, meathack and two pistols. Not to be offered again anywhere else and only at BAMBALANDSTORE of course!

November - 2012  0e2OFl

DIY Ghost

November - 2012  SViCft

Painted black Dropcloth 1.5 model, which was shown to us at SDCC 2012:

November - 2012  MSLzEt
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

November - 2012  Empty Re: November - 2012

Post by gimbat on Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:23 pm

WWR Peace Day Dropcloth 1.5U and DIY Ghost are up at Bambalandstore.com

November - 2012  SViCftNovember - 2012  0e2OFt

And there was a spotting of EMGY as well:

November - 2012  Y7n74t

Bambalandstore can be very slow for first 30-40 minutes of the sale , but on top of it, it's currently very unstable (returns a lot of errors), as an insane amount of people are constantly refreshing it. We are very sorry for the inconvenience, we are doing our best to fix it, but it's not much we can do at the moment.
Please don't forget that 3AA members have 24 hours guaranteed buying window on all the standard releases and usually most of our open pre-orders last for 24 hours as well, so if you can't make the purchase of Peaceday Dropcloth now, you will be able to do it in an hour from now without any hassle.

Only the PEACEDAY DROPCLOTH is a 24 hour sale, all other versions are ltd.

Update from the blog:
Bamba is sooo happy you love him
But until the max user count comes down, bamba will hide in the corner covering its face. Help Ol bamba out by relaxing for a minute, ill make sure more toys are added later to make up for the delay!

Three GID DCs joined the slaughter (aka Peace Day event):

November - 2012  Z2JirtNovember - 2012  J5XO1tNovember - 2012  CiNuAt

Our Bambalandstore is based on Volusion software and we all are still experiencing technical difficulties...we are very sorry for the inconvenience.

November - 2012  77JGet

Volusion claimed on their Facebook page, that all stores running Volusion should be fixed now...so fingers crossed for Bambalandstore.

November - 2012  XZha3t

Ashley about what's going in:
You know many companies would get frustrated or pissed off over lost sales and whatnot when shit is down at bamba, but I think its great, to have such a passionate fan base really inspires us and especially me!
3A=KAOS GENERATOR !
love it

Our customer service contacts:
Might be very old news for some, but people still ask me this question, especially today.
So if there are some issues with your order or in the heat of pre-order, you forgot to submit special instructions – please drop an email to cs@threeaonline.com (please don’t forget to mention your order number.

Final batches of limited DC has been put up to Bambalandstore by Ash and gone, only WWR Peaceday remains available till 9:00AM Nov. 15th, HK time.
Last batches of Dropcloth LTD have been put up, once they are gone its just Pinky till 9-00am our time! Thanks for the bot support, passion and making our crazy venture continue!

WWR Peace Day Dropcloth 1.5U is gone from the store, thank you for your support and your patience during this not easy sale.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by Volusion problems, which affected our web-store and if LTD Dropcloths was more appealing to you than Peace Day Dropcloth 1.5U, which was an open pre-order.

F5 Bar thread, dedicated to Peace Day Dropcloth pre-order is closed. Thank you for 96 pages of roller-coaster! Thank you for support and patience during this sale! EMO aside, I'm always impressed by Legion members hooking each other up, looking after each other and it makes up for all the EMO & drama (and even for some personal insults I received). Looking forward to see you later this month at our bar (we still have Johan on our radar)!

Sketches and art from F5 Bar:

November - 2012  78p3RtNovember - 2012  TdzBItNovember - 2012  Y2OVftNovember - 2012  CC0nltNovember - 2012  KDTiGtNovember - 2012  A2uEmtNovember - 2012  2mVTutNovember - 2012  OlYJMtNovember - 2012  A5laGtNovember - 2012  5JyJGtNovember - 2012  IrMiVtNovember - 2012  MK8kltNovember - 2012  RGULXtNovember - 2012  Ij8xYtNovember - 2012  BbnoztNovember - 2012  DhmLhtNovember - 2012  BmUBotNovember - 2012  DDuIYtNovember - 2012  JnGXstNovember - 2012  HyIJAtNovember - 2012  Z0D1EtNovember - 2012  JdjIDtNovember - 2012  1iYQutNovember - 2012  2pshpt

authors: behindthemask, dienstag (2), chiprender, Hornette, illproxy, thejikas (4), Mouse9090, chiendol, robotki, fink, soil, JeAA, BRiZL, smallahlee (2), squarehead, ictoys, franksenstein, cromagnus, koonfasa

online gallery: https://imgur.com/a/7pkw5 - now with author names added

Our customer service asked me to pass the following info:
During Volusion malfunctions, which our store experienced on November 14th, some of the customers sent duplicated payments for their Dropcloths orders. Currently ThreeA customer service professionals are going through all the payments and making sure that nobody will be overcharged. It might take some time though, as it's a lot of manual operations.
As always, if you have any problems, questions or concerns about your order, please contact our customer service professionals at cs@threeaonline.com

New level of ThreeA epicness: life-size Bambaboss

November - 2012  HmgBTt

Not sure if you remember that ThreeA and BBICN were supposed to have a booth at ACG Guangzhou-HK-Macao Comic Con. Con itself was postponed and the date been announced this week. New date for the event: Dec 29th 2012 till January 1st, at Guangzhou. Here is the new flyer and I'm waiting to hear from HK office about English translation:

November - 2012  VyL2vt

As I understand the info, Ashley Wood will be there for signing on December 30th.

Here is the range of BBICN exclusives for the event (there will be a special buying process though):

November - 2012  AGLKmtNovember - 2012  HrpmftNovember - 2012  ECQQ3t

First photos of WWR 4th NOM and NOM27 in hand by our boardie: shellshox and FB Legionnaire: 林小馬

November - 2012  38KpttNovember - 2012  TxoevtNovember - 2012  VSe7atNovember - 2012  VO8dBtNovember - 2012  I72P7tNovember - 2012  B68sitNovember - 2012  OxJo1t

I already added marker for the figures to 3A shipping process map, so please use it and let's make it more accurate.

And little storm of images involving WWRp Caesar by our boardies: korditekid, Wooly, raphmeister, MrJack, TK4949 and Legionnaires from Facebook: Ying Choy , Amon Lin and Robert Rachal

November - 2012  EhmHst November - 2012  MG19HtNovember - 2012  ZrrUNtNovember - 2012  6aayqt November - 2012  0QjHct November - 2012  4yfptt November - 2012  0MBftt November - 2012  UhEFct

mini-me and big-me pics by Em Mon and Timothy Jude Pittz

November - 2012  TeQYTt November - 2012  KlYTqt

Ashley announced our latest contest on ThreeA blog, accompanied with this Bambaboss photo
Ten to be won, two for each style!
Photograph or art, its the idea that matters!
The styles are:
Sexy
Funny
Action
Oblique
Classy
Send entry to 3awa@threeaonline.com ( 1meg size limit ), deadline December 10th. Winners announced in the December Holiday Super newsletter!

November - 2012  MdSqJt

ThreeA x MaK: Krote in 1/12th scale, first in Maschinen Krieger line from ThreeA, has pre-order date and it's going to be November 30th, 9:00AM HK time at Bambalandstore. Krote is around 11" in height.

Here are all old & relatively new photos we have seen so far:

November - 2012  Wq4y8tNovember - 2012  GTsVqtNovember - 2012  1P3bptNovember - 2012  N28kmtNovember - 2012  GNyJst

Fresh pics of WWR 4th NOM and NOM 27 in hand by our boardie: ainxx and Facebook Legionnaire: Mika Liu

November - 2012  PsPIStNovember - 2012  KWppwtNovember - 2012  UZvTYtNovember - 2012  EqnevtNovember - 2012  FHp1qtNovember - 2012  VfZaetNovember - 2012  AWw1PtNovember - 2012  S2H1jtNovember - 2012  TAElLtNovember - 2012  Fq3eotNovember - 2012  PL7i0t

Interesting WWRp Caesar photo by boardie: nixon

November - 2012  PexYMt

and It's all about details with WWR bots, each figure is unique in it's own way, when you look at it closely. Here is up-close photos of WWRp Gravedigger Caesar by our board member: raphmeister

November - 2012  Wx9OptNovember - 2012  HAOYJtNovember - 2012  ECBWct

Here is a report of what we just shipped and what is leaving Hong Kong right now. Closer to December, I’ll give you an update about our shipping plans (and yes, REX is in them).

WWRp Caesars all shipped out and already popping here and there for a good while.
Most of WWR 4th NOM and NOM27 are mostly shipped out and what’s left will be shipped during the next week.
If you need a tracking number of your WWRp Caesars or WWR 4th NOM and NOM27 orders, please write a short email to our customer service professionals (at cs@threeaonline.com ), mentioning your order number.

Clarification about Pudding Bambaboss contest, as people (including me) had questions:
Photos should be ThreeA related and there is no limitations on your submitted entries.

November - 2012  MdSqJt

ThreeA publishing imprint GOYA 12 x 12 books in 2013 by artists: Kent Williams, John Cuneo, SAIL and Ashley Wood.

November - 2012  XY8z3t

AK Tracky Custard coming soon, according to ThreeA blog.

November - 2012  ErU9jt

To remind you AK Fucking Tracky Bleak was the only Bleak wearing Tracky and was limited surprise during the sale. It doesn't come with Custard (unlike Shit Weather Bleak - sold out back in August), so it's interesting to see that Custard has joined team tracky as well.

November - 2012  FuBhft

WWRp Caesars Fat Toga 10pack and GID by Facebook Legionnaire: 陳謙彬

November - 2012  Ly0eIt

WWRp Caesar RIP 2pack boxart photographed by raphmeister

November - 2012  EuMgCt

Short video (1,5 minutes) of WWRp Steve Caesar by Daniel Tan

November - 2012  6hYnNm
clickable

Stunning photo of EMGY bots on their repair base by Clement Soh and if you want to make it your wallpaper, you can find it [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/soundwave3387/8203660042/sizes/h/in/photostream/]here on Flickr.

November - 2012  A7JcSt

WWR 4th NOM just being utterly bad ass on that photo by Amon Lin

November - 2012  HOT1Xt

Speaking about WWR 4th NOM and NOM27 , if are reading this and have them in hand, please update the map: http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=210110

Retail wave of WWRp Caesars is approaching, here are the first two:

November - 2012  A0WXUt

ThreeA x MaK Krote from different angles:

November - 2012  4Mw7vt

Krote goes on pre-order on November 30th, 9:00AM HK time for 190USD, it features rotating machine gun (operating by small motor, as I been told by an engineer).

WWR NOM27 review by S.Ryoma

November - 2012  Botv9m
clickable

WWR 4th NOM by Ultraman

November - 2012  6UuP3tNovember - 2012  PsUeItNovember - 2012  PU5q7tNovember - 2012  HTuqvt

and photos featuring WWR 4th NOM and NOM27 plus other figures by ZY

November - 2012  ZcwGltNovember - 2012  FPfrAtNovember - 2012  AUtuqt

WWRp RIP Caesars and 1:1 kitty by river1219

November - 2012  ZGjzYt

Very creepy looking 2000AD Ro-JAWS by apple juice and other photos by dennisok and elektrox from November photo thread, which is filled with cool entries and there is still time to submit yours.

November - 2012  BhZRKtNovember - 2012  XSUx8tNovember - 2012  Sb9Zst

WWR Bot Sniper Frank, who hates robots (pre-order time to be announced).

November - 2012  ZwDYqt November - 2012  SxAmUt

AP Tomorrow Queens wave in 1/12th scale (pre-order time to be announced).

November - 2012  IMIuDt

WWR 4th NOM and NOM27 review by Yama86

November - 2012  Kd4Jzm
clickable

Action Portable AK Finger Gang 11 figure set, hopefully available for pre-order in December 2012.

November - 2012  Q6NLst

Mysterious Adventure Kartel figures, which were uploaded to the blog with the heading: The Removalists, filename says: zomb-v3-ther (so that narrows the field for speculation).

November - 2012  Wluznt

ThreeA x Machinen Krieger: Krote in 1/12th scale effects are shown on the attached photo. Krote goes on pre-order on November 30th, 9:00AM HK time at www.bambalandstore.com , time & date announcer for Krote (with reference to many different time zones) can be found here and there is countdown timer at ThreeA blog.

November - 2012  3gzxKt

Here are some additional shots of Krote (next to repainted Krote by Kow Yokoyama himself) submitted by our boardie kadoo , which were taken by his friend, who visited Ma.K. Modelers Showcase Vol.8 , which taken place at Tokyo during last weekend. Link to kadoo's post after the click.

November - 2012  SwkoStNovember - 2012  Zd0Glt

I don't know whether it's 100% accurate to the production model, which we will have on pre-order on November 30th at Bambalandstore.

Again, according to kadoo, second Krote is just repaint by Kow Yokoyama , who is creator of Machinen Krieger.

English flyer with all the necessary info about ThreeA x BBICN at ACG in Guangzhou

November - 2012  UJ5RYt

First of all, I thoroughly cleaned ThreeA products shipping map, which is for the Legion and updated by the Legion. Currently there are only four active markers and I plan regularly clean old ones and have only recent four - five available...of course if you will keep using the map.

I decided to put in the news column, to avoid any possible confusion, please check out the image of ThreeA x Machinen Krieger Krote in 1/12th scale bellow:

November - 2012  3gzxKt

As you can see the main projector light on top of Krote, has sort of orange red color and the one on the machine gun is white, unlike earlier prototype shown at Re-Venture (on photo bellow):

November - 2012  9Tgcct

Speaking about Krote, sale starts soon and there will be F5 bar and Grill thread on the forum, will be happy to see you there and looking forward to our talented boardies, spoiling us with Krote inspired art and sketches. 3AA members should have 24 hours buying window and I'm positive that unless whole world decides to buy one, Krote will be up for pre-order for general audience for some time as well. If you are active on Facebook, you can already engage and follow Krote sales event on our official Facebook page.

On November 30th, 9:00AM HK time, when Krote will be up and on patrol (price: 190USD), there will be Bambalandstore exclusive colorway (meaning that it will not be offered anywhere else , unlike Krote, who most likely will be available via retailers):

November - 2012  ZIkFPm

You wanted a bite of creepy Zombies?! Adventure Kartel: The Removalists Zomb 2pack will be for sale, for one hour on December 7th only at Bambalandstore

November - 2012  UEIeIt

WWR Harold and son , I love how cute big and smaller scale bots look together, what's wrong with me , I should say : awwww , when I see kitties!

November - 2012  StakLt

Reminded me this pic from a WHILE BACK (December 2009)

November - 2012  WDRUVt

gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat on Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:23 pm

With less than 24 hours to go for ThreeA x Maschinen Krieger 1/12th scale Kröte goes up for pre-order at Bambalandstore, it's time to open F5 Bar thread at ThreeA forum: http://www.threeaonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=3151 , where we can chat about upcoming sale, ask questions or simply have a good time.

With less than 24 hours until Kröte by Sensei Kow Yokoyama will be up for pre-order at Bambalandstore (November 30th, 9:00AM HK time) for 190USD, I decided to mention few things about this figure.

Kröte isn't massive in size (approximately 11.8 inches tall), but it's very detailed and it has real working lights and rotating machine gun feature.

Some people confuse Bambalandstore exclusive version with 3AA exclusive. Bambalandstore exclusive means – that the exclusive version of Kröte will not be available anywhere else, unlike standard Kröte which will be available via retailers later on. Existing 3AA 2012 members should have 24 hours buying window on both.

If you intrigued by Kröte looks, but don't know Maschinen Krieger Universe backstory and haven't heard anything about Kow Yokoyama, reading this Wikipedia article is a good start. Just few titbits for you: forces who use Kröte (which doesn't have a pilot, as it's run by artificial intelligence) are called Strahl Demokratische Republik forces and they are fighting with Independent Mercenary Army; Kröte means "frog" in German.

Standard colorway:

November - 2012  GNyJsmNovember - 2012  N28kmmNovember - 2012  4Mw7vm

Bambalandstore exclusive (not 3AA exclusive, so everyone can buy one):

November - 2012  ZIkFPm

Kröte has real lights (main projector light on top of Kröte, has sort of orange red color and the one on the machine gun is white) and rotating machine gun feature

November - 2012  3gzxKm

Adventure Kartel Hooded Custard box, the fig comes with AK Shit Weather Bleak:

November - 2012  NZpUXt

Don't forget to submit your ThreeA Xmas giveaway entry. Ten Pudding Bambas to win.
Text from ThreeA blog: Dont forget to get your 3A xmas giveaway entry in, photo or art of a three toy or theme!

November - 2012  2T9uDt

Previous text from ThreeA blog:

Photo or art of a ThreeA toy or theme.

The styles are:
Sexy
Funny
Action
Oblique
Classy

Send your entry to 3awa@threeaonline.com ( 1meg size limit ), deadline December 10th. Winners announced in the December Holiday Super newsletter.

ThreeA x Maschinen Krieger 1/12th scale Kröte pre-order is approaching and starts in less than 20 minutes from now: November 30th, 9:00AM HK time.

ThreeA x Maschinen Krieger: Kröte pre-order is up at www.bambalandstore.com

30 photos of ThreeA x Maschinen Krieger 1/12th scale Kröte preview by Dick.Po from Toysdaily. One thing though: I'm not aware whether Dick photographed production model (which offered for sale right now) or final prototype in our office, so please take this photos with some consideration and rely only on official ThreeA photos at Bambalandstore, when you are making the purchase.

November - 2012  YO4C8tNovember - 2012  TdgiZtNovember - 2012  3gPAItNovember - 2012  TlCUBtNovember - 2012  Xh9X2tNovember - 2012  7ZGfptNovember - 2012  Fyi4btNovember - 2012  420sltNovember - 2012  5cv3htNovember - 2012  F4FgftNovember - 2012  NMizktNovember - 2012  BHZm0tNovember - 2012  LBAQOtNovember - 2012  ZAuRetNovember - 2012  ZRwh8tNovember - 2012  IuaNOtNovember - 2012  TWR2GtNovember - 2012  GdPyDtNovember - 2012  4TX0otNovember - 2012  X6ERqtNovember - 2012  OMxWQtNovember - 2012  KxqJ8tNovember - 2012  76tRut

November - 2012  7YOZqtNovember - 2012  P3VPJtNovember - 2012  WRjkPtNovember - 2012  JMyVqtNovember - 2012  5SIPVtNovember - 2012  XxvUyt

Epic video by Daniel Tan showing twelve WWRp Caesars colorways....nice editing and music there!

November - 2012  31TUVm
clickable

gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down