World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September - 2014

Go down

September - 2014 Empty September - 2014

Post by gimbat Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:02 pm

Ashley Wood about 3AGO:
"All 3AGO have moved to their own section on BAMBA, they will be coming down soon, we were asked to leave them up longer but have to take down soon! you guys were great to support our new line, we will have more 3AGO offerings before too long! Well I guess MARS is next!"

1/6th scale HEAVY DUTY SLICER DEATH MASK TOMORROW NOTHING is available at www.bambalandstore.com along with HEAVY DUTY SLICER YOSHITSUNE ,for 145USD each (with worldwide shipping included in the price).

Ashley Wood about TKLUB:
"As we didnt give a heads up of HEAVY DUTY being TKLUB we decided against as some you had not prepared to buy Heavy etc. TKLUB will continue with the ARCHER, hopefully that's enough time to prepare!"

And follow-up:
"As a thank you to all CURRENT TKLUB MEMBERS, each will receive an exclusive DEATH MASK poster in your TK box, whether you order 7BONE or DEATHMASK, thanks chaps!"

HEAVY DUTY LOPER 3AA EXCLUSIVE LTD SET up at www.bambalandstore.com

September - 2014 Pzu2yu8t

Ashley Wood about this set:
"AS its really big we have a limit on these guys..
You ever wonder what was under that grey exterior on the LOPER...
Oh, just so you know, his face has the marking, the Undersoul marking"

Price: 380USD (prior to 3AA discount)

Look back at Sunday Q&A with Ashley Wood:

Welcome to the latest Sunday Q&A with Ashley Wood and in this one: WWR bots (Dropcloth 1.5, Berties MK2); new EDO and Lasstralander from Popbot; EVENFALL Strigoi; HALO; Marvel Doctor. Doom; Steel Age and much more!

Before we proceed, here is how you can submit your interesting and original questions: by contacting me via mail gimbat@threeAonline.com ; by using Ask thread here at 3A forum; submitting them by posting at WorldOf3A Facebook page wall or via WorldOf3A twitter and your question might get featured (as sadly we can't answer on each and every questions here) in one of future sessions. Thank you for keep sending your questions and for your continuous interest in seeing these Q&A on the blog again!

Q: Congratulations on 3AGO Wave One! Do you have plans to make bots in 3AGO scale as well and what might be among 3AGO Wave Two, maybe AK?
A: I intend to fill 3AGO with many characters from my own stable and the greater world of ideas, there will be bots, of varying size. The 8” human is the yardstick, some will be smaller, some much bigger within that 8” scale! Wonka Square purchasers will have a chance to add a 3AGO bot to their collection!

Q: How many Dropcloth 1.5 colorways are going to be released in December, I hope it will be different waves with more sales in 2015?
A: Have to wait and see, it's a balancing act between colors and figuring factory schedules!

Q: What kind (or kinds) of Berties MK2 will be released In December?
A: Well, as many as I can of the classics and some new!

Q: Is Automatic Hemingway called Hemingway because Kafka was erased in Auto K, or is it because of another reason?
A: Have no idea what you're talking about, Automatic Hemingway is just that...

Q: With Master Chief and Spartan being next in line for the 1/6 Halo Line, what do you guys have planned next? It's a huge franchise with a large number of people wanting products from. Will you guys be doing an Elite anytime soon? A 1/6 Elite and Grunt would go along very nicely with all the various Spartans you guys have released.
A: We are doing the Elite and a quite a few more, we will announce some very cool HALO stuff soon!

Q: How many Dr. Doom variants are you planning for the upcoming sale?
A: Two, and while I'm here, Doc DOOM has turned out great, we are very close to the reveal, couldn’t be happier!

Q: Are any of the future sales releases mentioned on the blog in 1/12 scale or are they among unmentioned surprises?
A: If they were 6” we would have mentioned it , but yes 1/12th scale is getting some cool stuff very soon in the WWR world!

Q: Do you have any comments on where the Lasstralander is in the pipeline? Or how about some nifty glider type craft that was shown with the 1/12 underverse pilots?
A: The Lasstralander isn't a simple craft and developing larger toys is super tough, do not want a lump of plastic for ol Lassy to ride, but a wonderful Lasstralander for her to cruise in style in! This GHG craft would be great, but I think they might be better in 1/6th...

Q: This is so random. But where do the figures go that get photographed for teasers? Do you have a single figure made for photographs and then it gets put into a case at the hatchery? Do you have an entire room filled with the firsts of every figure?
A: Actually they end up everywhere, my studio, the 3A office and the factory, depending on what's needed where. I have many though… it would be crazy to think one day they might be displayed in a cool toy museum etc, but hey a guy can dream!

Q: EDOs have become some of my favorite figures 3A has made to date. Are there plans for any more EDOs to be released? Perhaps a clear one ala Paschaborg?
A: New EDO’s on the way, the idea of a small period where all TK have vanished is too cool for me, I want to fill out the ranks!

Q: Any chance you will ever return the the board? Join us for a WWR sale and drop intel like back in the day? Or are you ever here but hidden to see what inhand reactions are by the Legion to figures once they have shipped?
A: I'm sure I will, I have a few accounts there.. you never know when will turn up! Many fond memories of the F5 bar and the forum!

Q: Is there any plan to do a Morbid Mission figure? He sounds pretty fun!
A: Of course, sour adventure yo!

Q: I am very intrigued about upcoming Heavy TK Slicer sale, will there be TKLUB and non-TKLUB variants or you can’t comment yet?
A: Both...

UPD: Things changed, please check this post at our blog.

Q: You mentioned Emperor TK in your last Q and A. Please do tell us more.
A: He sits at the head of the table, the strongest and purest of the original lineage..

Q: Can you explain what is the underverse in Popbot? I'm thinking about Kozo and Nage and why only one of them has a mask.
A: Imagine the UNIVERSE is an ocean, well the top half of said ocean at least. This top half moves at a slow metered pace in one direction, the bottom half (The Underverse ) moves chaotically and has no rules of direction. Within these chaotic waters worlds and ideas travel and exist in directions that the top could not...

Q: Not so much a question, but a suggestion on making ThreeA a bit better, especially since changes were mentioned for 2015. For 2015, it would great if ThreeA implemented a production timeline on the website. After a figure is mentioned, it could be added to the "Schedule". Simple wording could be updated as needed for each figure, which would help the customers understand where in the timeline the figure they want or ordered is. Have a set list of things so we know how far along the item is: Early Design, Final Design, On Sale, Order sent to Factory, In Production, In Paint, QC, Packaging, Shipping, etc. Update items on an as warranted basis. It would cut down a lot of wondering on our part, and probably help stop the same questions from being asked over and over.
A: Well next year is going to be very different the way we sell toys, and lots of these queries will not be needed on lots of toys, but for some yes, I can see where that would be beneficial and fully warranted. I guess in short next year will have strict times on pre order toys, with complete refund when missed, and a more transparent outlay of info on the status of pre orders. We fully realize the frustration that arises and have made large changes for the coming year to hopefully make it a better experience. Of course change isn't easy but we have to try!

Q: What should we look forward to from 3A at NYCC this year?
A: Well we are making a con exclusive for IDW to sell, and will have 3A peeps there to help out. The bummer is it's the same time as the TAI PEI Toy Fair and we committed last year to this event!

Q: Steel Age will be awesome for sure( going to be a comics with it as well ?), wanted to know what is you plan on this, will you go first with the holy trinity?
A: Well the story is very important with STEEL AGE, and I want to get some of the well loved out ASAP, but also the more obscure ones too! So far I'm most pleased with my Green Arrow, always been a fan of the Adams Green Arrow from way back in the day..

Q: I was wondering if we may get another release of that WO3A magazine we had a little while ago? I loved reading everything that was in it and had fun speculating with everyone on the teasers and stuff that were at the end.
A: Oh we are on it, but time is a fucker and lots of the work falls to Brent who is flat out on other 3A thingys. It will happen soon, I think Brent created a great mag, I want a second.. fuck I want a Magazine empire, if truth be told!

Q: Is there anymore information on the bothead that we’re supposed to be eligible for when we bought Peppermint Grove?
A: Will offer soon, you will dig it, if you like bot heads!

Q: With mainstay DC character figures on the horizon, I was wondering if you had an interest in tackling the Vertigo universe, as well (Sandman, Constantine, Lucifer, Preacher, Transmetropolitan, Swamp Thing, etc. . . )? For instance, 1/6 Constantine by 3A in your style would be incredible! any chance of that?
A: Well I dig all of them, and yea I would jump at a Constantine! I would make Vertigo figures all day long!

Q: Handsome Wu has 8 Mercs, will they all be wearing Panda gear?
A: Yea, all kinda different though...

Q: I really loved the classic little shadow look. I love the new ones too, but that mean look and CHUCKS were great! Will the new one be on with chucks or she’ll be on heels?
A: Both and both.. I like both, the long hair, the bob hair, the heels, the chucks!

Q: 2000AD isn’t on the tentative sales list, will it be retail release or are they among non-mentioned surprises?
A: Well as we have to work with Rebellion within their scope ( it's their baby ) we can't just slap it on. They are lined up to start this year!

Q: Was really surprised to see Archer TK in October, does it mean the beginning of end to TKs as we know them?
A: The Mortis want that!

Q: I am fairly new to 3A, is it a safe assumption that when we only have a date (September 1st for example) and time isn’t mentioned on the blog, that the sale will always start at 9:00AM HK time?
A: You are right, that is the traditional time 9-00am HK time for the start of most sales. I guess we assume that it's a known, our bad, we are not the most on it regarding the sales, but we try!

Q: With the recent reveal of the shipping boxes for Marquis/Sombre/Dead de Plume I was wondering if those sketches you talked about would still be inserted into random boxes.
A: Yes they are in there somewhere… I want them back!

Q: You mentioned that new skin for Lasstranaut slowed the whole process down, what was the biggest challenge with Evenfall Strigoi? I am always curious about production and manufacturing aspects, sort of like watching Discovery Channel – How it's made.
A: Well yes for Lass, for the Strigoi it's similar, the structure and skinning etc, the paint app as well, that dirty look ain't that easy. Plus we added little details like names on suits etc, every little change can hold stuff up. I'm very fond of how they turned out, I'm sure the few that ordered will dig them, will offer a new version one day as not many got these and it's a shame. One of our best!

Q: Do you ever have dreams about painting and wake up with the fully formed idea in your head?
A: I dream I paint well, then wake up…...

Here are this weekend 3ALegion pics which were featured at our WorldOf3A Instagram (please keep in mind that photos on Instagram are optimized in size for phone screens and don't come in high quality) by jakesensi and ___boz___

September - 2014 5xdCptOtSeptember - 2014 Z68lGIKt

Couple of images from latest 3AVOX newsletter (click here to read it)

September - 2014 3dfYiwltSeptember - 2014 ADyctsrtSeptember - 2014 OjhVmOut

Fan-art inspired by Heavy Duty Slicers sale and submitted at F5 Bar so far:

September - 2014 K7AJBcItSeptember - 2014 TGhPElwtSeptember - 2014 SnAbll3tSeptember - 2014 XWn5yektSeptember - 2014 6be94I4tSeptember - 2014 CuR0tabtSeptember - 2014 HzuowYetSeptember - 2014 JymMnhKtSeptember - 2014 DgZ1gNItSeptember - 2014 De71wMStSeptember - 2014 Y7efVcptSeptember - 2014 U6s0hTctSeptember - 2014 6mgXyagtSeptember - 2014 PYHLHJItSeptember - 2014 R9B4rmdtSeptember - 2014 RZTIVtutSeptember - 2014 29aItXntSeptember - 2014 6BkXjdLtSeptember - 2014 GMktOGwtSeptember - 2014 QM5cETotSeptember - 2014 QR1aAV7tSeptember - 2014 PigfW4btSeptember - 2014 QCEPwwOtSeptember - 2014 OoUpR5EtSeptember - 2014 7EEOHp8tSeptember - 2014 IM32rXJt

Album link:
https://imgur.com/a/JiZHB (authors names will be added later on)

Ashley Wood about closing Heavy Duty Slicers sale:
"HEAVY DUTY THANKS
About to turn off the HEAVY DUTY sale, thanks for the support and energy, to be able to tell the story of the TK via 3A is a privileged thingy indeed!"

First Worlds Best Robots release under 3AGO:

September - 2014 02cR9W3tSeptember - 2014 C4YKItot

TK Death Mask Tomorrow Nothing 1:1 Scale T-Shirt with 3A Apparel Grenade Container available at www.bambalandstore.com right now for 55USD.

September - 2014 JHEumhWt

August Photo thread is reviewed:

As usual, I want to thank everyone who participated in the thread first and this time it's these amazing people:

J.H.JUNG, dennisok, wide_snow, skipper11x, moonfog74, mkg76, toyyo17, Albino, Wooly, DpM, JDF48, elijahdprophet, freezingatmsphr, wizdom1984, jiveSEVEN, gundamben831, Eric, bubs67, Goopiag, Aganal.Wong, cast.from.a.shadow

Thank you guys so much for your photos and for making judging challenging and fun!

Top photo of August'14 Photo Thread goes to jeroloper for this cute photo, capturing moment of love in Popbot universe.

September - 2014 VOsgoOGm

Special mentions by jetwin, IronChap, vincenano, illadvised, tome, zzzzz, darkmatter0428, Print, brickxbronson, counterfeit, chatchawan, Mouse9090, SzuTsung

September - 2014 Pmrs08NtSeptember - 2014 TqCRMwPtSeptember - 2014 D5pMwh5tSeptember - 2014 6apoHrZtSeptember - 2014 6HecTBctSeptember - 2014 YeATrkztSeptember - 2014 8LKq07itSeptember - 2014 0ZfoGkrtSeptember - 2014 Xdo9RQXtSeptember - 2014 SitNbVvtSeptember - 2014 86XO2hytSeptember - 2014 GhQY0hktSeptember - 2014 N9Yobibt

Thanks to everyone and looking very much forward to your photos in September photo thread.

Shipping next

This week we are shipping out huge and heavy boxes of Metal Gear Solid: Metal Gear RAY to all Bambalandstore customers. Orders placed by customers in USA are shipped by sea and will be processed with usual shipping services afterwards.

I got to say that from the very moment I saw the early prototype at Re-Venture in 2012 and painted sample at NYTF earlier this year, I been in love with this piece of engineering and can't wait for you guys to receive yours and take plenty of photos!

We started to prepare these products for next week shipment:
*TK Mook (to all customers who bought all three TKLUB releases and covered Mook shipping)
*WWR EVOL Marquis de Plume release (that includes all figures; t-shirts are shipping out later on)
*Juicy Racers

Recently shipped figures and releases (for you to keep easier track of things):
*WWRp JEA Meat is Murder (3AA, regular and Graveyard Shift Bertie MK2.1)
*Choco Hunter TQ YO
*Lost Planet 2 Mercenary

We will be pretty busy with shipping this month, so please follow our updates for more.

If you haven't received tracking of the recently shipped releases and want to request tracking number or have any questions about your awaiting fulfillment orders, please never hesitate to contact our Customer Service professionals at cs@threeAonline.com , we will be delighted to help you! If you prefer social networks, you can reach out for advice and direction to @WorldOf3A on twitter or engage with our official WorldOf3A Facebook page

Adventure Kartel Driven Snow – on sale this month, pre-made!

September - 2014 HHvsmejt

The World Of Isobelle Pascha Sweet and Tasty

September - 2014 Q3B2E04t

3AGO Wave One is gone from the store and next 3AGO is 25" tall WBR release. Major thanks to everyone, who supported first 3AGO sale!

Here is all the inspired fan-art by 3ALegion:

September - 2014 2N3pNAqtSeptember - 2014 RjndXoRtSeptember - 2014 YdLHJu4tSeptember - 2014 Ei5DWDntSeptember - 2014 AGEbFbGtSeptember - 2014 HR5agS9tSeptember - 2014 JEIp3jEt
September - 2014 UmQfa33tSeptember - 2014 RMZuhhytSeptember - 2014 WjWmh1utSeptember - 2014 BiF7e6st

album link:
https://imgur.com/a/apJKI (authors names in caption)

Thanks to the following authors:
card, BRiZL, Grish, frargle, pezbanana, minion, Albino, zbrushman, cromagnus, beeswax, chanimation

And it's time to close another F5 Bar, event though TK Death Mask Tomorrow Nothing 1:1 Scale T-Shirt with 3A Apparel Grenade Container is still available at www.bambalandstore.com for 55USD shipped and here is all the fan-art submitted during Heavy Duty Slicers pre-order:

September - 2014 JHEumhWm

We have a lot of submitted fan-art for this one:

September - 2014 K7AJBcItSeptember - 2014 TGhPElwtSeptember - 2014 SnAbll3tSeptember - 2014 XWn5yektSeptember - 2014 6be94I4tSeptember - 2014 CuR0tabtSeptember - 2014 HzuowYetSeptember - 2014 JymMnhKtSeptember - 2014 DgZ1gNItSeptember - 2014 De71wMStSeptember - 2014 Y7efVcptSeptember - 2014 U6s0hTctSeptember - 2014 6mgXyagtSeptember - 2014 PYHLHJItSeptember - 2014 R9B4rmdtSeptember - 2014 RZTIVtutSeptember - 2014 29aItXntSeptember - 2014 6BkXjdLtSeptember - 2014 GMktOGwtSeptember - 2014 QM5cETotSeptember - 2014 QR1aAV7tSeptember - 2014 PigfW4btSeptember - 2014 QCEPwwOtSeptember - 2014 OoUpR5EtSeptember - 2014 7EEOHp8tSeptember - 2014 IM32rXJtSeptember - 2014 5bXouQ1tSeptember - 2014 LSKrAiQtSeptember - 2014 41IyqbetSeptember - 2014 OnHUQPItSeptember - 2014 AfH6TMFtSeptember - 2014 8QTosmKtSeptember - 2014 DC4Uc1Kt

Animated fan-art by chatchawan

September - 2014 FpiMaJDt

Album link:
https://imgur.com/a/JiZHB (authors names added)

Major thanks to these people for making our bar filled with fan-art: Print (11), Kedao (3), BRiZL (2), zbrushman (4), Albino (2), chanimation (2), mtrx.45, DragonDavy, card, Sam Ryan, frargle, Mouse9090, Jubal Stainmaster, elMacuaMan, Vaxillius, DarthGothikus

And for those who haven't seen our tentative Bambalandstore release schedule, here is the recap:

Please do keep in mind:
"Everything can change drop back, be earlier but this is our internal plan, wanted to share with you guys. We have a couple of surprises planned too!"

SEPTEMBER:
MARS x 2
HALO MASTER CHIEF
COW GIRL BEER ISOBELLE
10” SHADOW
MIGHTY SQUARES
DR DOOM

OCTOBER:
NABLERS
ARCHER TK
6TH TK
IRIMI TQ’S
HALO SPARTAN

NOVEMBER:
MEGAZOMB
ON THE RUN TOMMY
ISOBELLE CAT and JJ McGEE
TK HUNTER
GIRL R/C

DECEMBER:
WWR BIRDCAGE 1/6th
BERTIE MK2 1/6th
DROPCLOTH 1.5 COLORWAYS
MIYU/LIZ/ISO XXXMAS 3 pack set

Metal Gear Solid: Metal Gear RAY hands on photos by our boardies: rampagesss and Crab-Battle

September - 2014 YWo9emstSeptember - 2014 PJa7DVFtSeptember - 2014 X71HUxKtSeptember - 2014 FFrz4CdtSeptember - 2014 T81GGFytSeptember - 2014 5TcgnjRtSeptember - 2014 73mCVh7tSeptember - 2014 GoiVUuut

Check this thread for more.

10th September at www.bambalandstore.com

September - 2014 Z4QIondtSeptember - 2014 B0phACyt

"Sleeper blind box, Nabler V.2 blind box 45 bucks and some other stuffs!"

Please follow our updates for more info.

WWR EVOL Rothchild: Evol Rothchild, Evol Shadowplay Rothchild and Battlechild (from 3AA Exclusive Only The Smartest Will Survive Super Set) (was offered for pre-order earlier this year). Different man, different plan....As a dream unravels, you can see all ideas you missed...

September - 2014 I20WYcOtSeptember - 2014 VwZ8DCqt

Nearly 16" tall EVENFALL T.H.U.G, please follow our updates for more details and info.

September - 2014 XqpgwK8t

A look at some The World Of Isobelle Pascha Cosplay retail assortment.

September - 2014 FsBhBB2tSeptember - 2014 3qNPejVtSeptember - 2014 I9I6Rkot

Latest Q&A session with Ashley Wood added to our blog:

here

and to WorldOf3A FB page notes:

here

Check it out and have a fun Sunday!

Here are this weekend 3ALegion pics which were featured at our WorldOf3A Instagram (please keep in mind that photos on Instagram are optimized in size for phone screens and don't come in high quality) by himplanetking and nuwien

September - 2014 Ux538kWt September - 2014 OzZn1FDt

Look back at Sunday Q&A with Ashley Wood:

Welcome to the latest Sunday Q&A with Ashley Wood and if you are interested in World Of 3A, this session has a lot to offer: WWR Birdcage; WWRp 1/12th scale sets in the works; Destiny; some intel on Popbot Interlopers; World Best Robots Mars estimated price and much more!

Here is how you can submit your interesting and original questions: by contacting me via mail gimbat@threeAonline.com ; by using Ask thread here at 3A forum; submitting them by posting at WorldOf3A Facebook page wall or via WorldOf3A twitter and your question might get featured (as sadly we can't answer on each and every questions here) in one of future sessions. Thank you for keep sending your questions and for your continuous interest in seeing these Q&A on the blog again!

Q: Could you please let us know a bit more about WBR transition to 3AGO scale? Does it mean that we might see huge WBR with 8" tall pilots one day?
A: They don’t have pilots, they are robots hence the name WBR!

September - 2014 02cR9W3t

Q: One question, regarding Square Cosplay figures. ..why not a jack-o-lantern style like a pumpkin? The face is there but the extra effort to true fans of Halloween would deff buy...I remember watching the original Halloween as a kid with the three masks...pre-michael meyers...that would be a murderous hallows drop!...a witch, skull and a pumpkin!
A: Pumpkins are cool!

Q: On Johan's card it mentions he is from the Sheba Hills Gang. I was wondering if you ever plan to release more of the characters from this gang and are they all as delightfully retro as Johan?
A: Ha, good ol Sheba’s Hill Gang, well your in luck, the bots that feature in the FUCKING FAMILY COUP/ ON THE RUN TOMMY story are from that linage!

Q: Can you divulge any information on future releases for WWR EVOL? Will there be more Deep Powder or winter style colorways for new bots? Itching for some new robots in 1/6th and 1/12th scales.
A: Well you will see soon, as the MK2 Bertie and Alberto will answer these questions, even the new BIRDCAGE SQUARE covers some of this. I don’t want to get too ahead of them with info, won’t be long though!

Q: Please do tell us more about BIRDCAGE, is it Square variant from EVOL square or Mk1 Square..? Any background story for the BIRDCAGE? And of course, any pic (or at least, sketch)?
A: Well its the latest all military square, not so cute, and last of the Rothchild Squares. Im very fond of it, has a ton of personality I think. Working on the release now, stay tuned, I might even give some blurries a go , but even blurred its trait will be obvious!

Q: Was there ever an idea of producing a Snake from the Metal Gear Solid licenses?
A: Yup, well a Peacewalker/portable ops wood style one, still might to, do you guys want that?

Q: This been asked many times before, but I can't really help myself. Are there any updates on the WWR Weapons Pack?
A: Well I ask as much as you guys do, but no one see’s it the same as us, I want it, but when everyone is stretched and I say hey, weapons pack yo, all I get is bins thrown at me!

Q: Can you please deny or confirm the fear of a lot of people thinking 3AGO will grab attention of 1/12 or take it's place entirely in 3A lineup?
A: Denied, we have much 1/12th in the pipeline, like a special worldwide WWRp line in conduction with Goodsmile and Hobby Japan coming for the new year, new waves of String Divers and vehicles and working on the next AK Wave, I would say about the same as in the past, we base the releases on the response from you guys, if the demand is there we will release more!

Q: So Ash, my TK's need some practice with their sword skills. Can we get a severed Bot Head set up on Bamba please? Maybe a couple different styles and sizes in one pack? I think they would sell pretty well as I know my other 3A TK homies on the forum here would like to see this as well.
A: We will try, I think a vinyl downed robot could be killer, no just the head, the whole thing, can’t articulate but cool for TK posing!

Q: So excited about 12" tall severed bot head! What colorway will the bot head be? Which shape? Will they be wires coming out of it? (That would be awesome) I hope we will be able to pose it like on the sketch too!
A: Kinda like the drawing, but better, movable eye etc, I might vary the colours, as I never said what it would be, I’m pretty sure any colorway will be great! These kinda sales are what 3A is about, you support and trust us, we will do our best in return!

September - 2014 Pzu2yu8t

Q: When the next volume of Popbot is released, can we please have a hardcover collected edition with the previous three volumes also included? It’s hard to get copies of Popbot comics on Amazon at a reasonable price. Speaking about books, anything you can share about Adventure Kartel book? Was excited to see that on your Instagram!
A: It all the AK stuff up till now plus new in a really big book, I’m proud of it, all in one spot you can really see the AK world and how its growing! Instagram is good, as its pictures, thats all Im good at, so it works well for me!

Q: Just received my Graveyard Shift Bertie Mk2.5, what's the story behind BGP - are they a Gaistaz offshot or their own faction?
A: Graveyard are a ROTHCHILD experimental division off shoot, now gone rogue after Rothy’s moon ousting. They are kinda crazy and have a huge hate for the NOM, they have taken it upon themselves to hunt them all down and hang their masks from trees!

Q: Is the Heavy Duty Loper a TK disguised as a Loper or an actual Loper disguised as a TK? Or am I confused?
A: Or was there ever a loper at all, not like the MORTIS said hey TK, we are making these grey TK looking chaps, are you fooled ? Make sense I hope! The image of theTK wiping his finger down his face implies under that exterior is skin, the marking is called an undersell by those in the know!

Q: Whats the plans for next OSM sets? Did the second T.H.U.G suit and Squares did better than the first one? Really love them and want to see more sets!
A: Well to be frank, nor much support it seems, no one has ever really said "Ash love those models", I do, want to make models of all my stuff, just seems you guys don’t want them Smile

September - 2014 Eu0rtsStSeptember - 2014 5s73VsRt

Q: Destiny is out next week, when are we going to see the first figures from it in your collab with Bungie?
A: Soon as we can, we want to show you soon, but when you see the main characters in the game, well imagine us making it !

September - 2014 PHHV5ujt

Q: With Halloween less than a couple months away, will we get the opportunity to buy 1:12 versions of Charkin and Ghost Head/Milky Charkin? Can you please hint what is coming?
A: You guys want a milky 1/12th? Siu, lets make some!!! Well we are making a pre made thingy, and Il ltry and offer sumin else too, gotta love halloween!

Q: Speaking about future HALO releases, please do ODST or a UNSC Marine! Are they in your plans?
A: If you guys support the line, il make them, these guys are extremely expensive to make, and when we offer them all the money has been spent on dev on moles, so we have to be cautious etc. I personally want a ODST!

Q: Please give us Lore figures! Kachinas, Willow Box, Mercenaries, and especially a Lantern Jack! What do we have to do, to make that happen?
A: Best Question, I guess why aren’t we, eel we are working on a few, guess I need help!..gah or time will end before I get around to stuff…

Q: Is it going to be a weathered version of the upcoming 10" Little Shadow? I'm looking forward for her since you first told about her. My favorite 3A character!
A: Yes, all the old and new! Was looking at the Beijing mega set, the saturday set thingy today, wanna do that again!

Q: After seeing Driven Snow, I been thinking, what are the chances to see whiteout Fighting Jesus or Tommie?
A: JC can never be that clean, but he would look super like that FAKE CLEAN JC, Tommy is too EMO to wear white, but there others with the whitey virus… Its funny I kinda went ahead and made a small run as I wanted one, now there seems much interest in it, you can never tell what people are gonna dig!

Q: Will EMGY Bertie MK2 or HKV exclusives like Hatchery Guard colorways be available in the upcoming Bertie sale? Will the Berties be equipped with handguns or gatling guns?
A: Both guns, and as many colorways as I can get away with!

Q: Does Rothchild listen to music when he watches his children kill through the monitors? Any heavy electronic stuff like dub-step?
A: He listens, the world talks.

Q: Is there any update on your possible involvement with Iron Giant? It would be cool to put a Deep-Powder color way on him in reference to the end of the movie.
A: Well we tried, and were told its all taken, as in the licenses, bummer but there you go!

Q: Can't wait for Worlds Best Robots release here, can you please share any estimates on Mars price?
A: Under 250, I want it under 240, 230 would deb best, thats a lotta bot for 230, right fellas!

September - 2014 C4YKItot

Q: That Cosplay Miyu shown on the blog this week, is that from SDCC'14 Bamba release? And is there a chance to see more girls like that? Maybe Cosplay and Beer Girls combo if that makes sense?
A: I have a ton of Pascha girls to photograph, ill post some soon, and yes thats the Choco Orange Square!

Q: When we might see EVENFALL 1/6 T.H.U.G robot? Really loving the design and want more EVENFALL period.
A: Good stuff, well I had a epiphany for that, I kept playing with pilots in different way and nothing worked with me 100%, and then I was just looking at it with its proportions and thought its a robot, Ash, stop pretending it isn’t.. So yea well its ready to go now. Its actually helped round out the story and world too, sometimes you try and keep stuff out, and it eventually you see its needed.

Q: What are you listening to lately? Any gems you stumbled upon?
A: Well Im enjoying Merchandised latest offering released via 4AD, Childhood is a good listen check their album Lacuna. Also French Films fills the void!

F5 Bar dedicated to upcoming pre-order of Miss + Mrs Sleeper Nabler and Nabler V.2 is open and waiting for you here: http://www.threeaonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=3886.0

Miss + Mrs Sleeper Nabler and Nabler V.2 will be available at www.bambalandstore.com on September 10th 9:00AM Hong Kong time.

Here is what Ashley Wood mentioned about them on the blog: "10th September, Sleeper blind box, Nabler V.2 blind box 45 bucks and some other stuffs!"

September - 2014 Z4QIondtSeptember - 2014 B0phACyt

Sleeper Nabler

September - 2014 N0UObAntSeptember - 2014 WoY8xNOt

Nabler V.2

September - 2014 GX8cyXhtSeptember - 2014 O3l7N02tSeptember - 2014 C5wQ7t1tSeptember - 2014 NkQvaVWtSeptember - 2014 T6R6VJ8tSeptember - 2014 Yw8LcWZt

Mention on all Nabler images:
"Blind box, but if you buy multiply we will make sure you get different sleepers within available colorways."

Metal Gear Solid: Metal Gear RAY photos from Kojima_Hideo twitter:

September - 2014 DaQdOPFtSeptember - 2014 BccUGNst

Miss + Mrs Sleeper Nabler and Nabler V.2 up for pre-order at www.bambalandstore.com

BLIND NABLER AND GIRL NEPTUNE 3AA LTD (this one is LTD and only for existing 3AA members).

September - 2014 U3ulJAot

Product description from the store:
"1x BLIND NABLER 1x Girl Neptune ( sister of Miss and Mrs ) in a nice box with poster !"

Price: 200USD (prior to 3AA discount).

SOOT DIVER NABLER makes it's way to www.bambalandstore.com

September - 2014 T3jeqOpt

Price: 45USD

BLIND NABLER AND GIRL NEPTUNE GREEN SKIN surprise (not limited to 3AA)

September - 2014 KWcspT9t

Price: 200USD

Worlds Best Robots: Mars, Romulus and Remus

September - 2014 U5ZVYmNtSeptember - 2014 4jPrATutSeptember - 2014 43SE7IctSeptember - 2014 C0dfS4OtSeptember - 2014 4vnG9jMtSeptember - 2014 KG67JdOt

As mentioned on the images: Romulus will be 3AA exclusive and Remus is for retail.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

September - 2014 Empty Re: September - 2014

Post by gimbat Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:04 pm

Ashley Wood about Nablers leaving the store:

September - 2014 GJfpuHRt

"Nabler says thanks, taking the lill bugger down now !"

Thanks to all who stopped by and supported Nablers sale, it's time to close F5 bar as well!

Here is all Inspired and submitted fan-art:

September - 2014 UgGGIPJtSeptember - 2014 Jp3vwEFtSeptember - 2014 HWtrlIqtSeptember - 2014 Uh24ZCztSeptember - 2014 XgLlsjqtSeptember - 2014 V6iP09TtSeptember - 2014 T4cJVdUtSeptember - 2014 7kRRhMUtSeptember - 2014 8OYAX9stSeptember - 2014 WobgQWztSeptember - 2014 TLJvsBTt

album link: https://imgur.com/a/qpOXa (authors names added)

Major thanks to these authors for their fan-art: gundamben831, Noveltycross, chanimation, c r e m, koonfasa, frargle, BRiZL, Sam Ryan, kedao, cedricel, Chong Wey Ming

Here is the link to Bambalandstore tentative sales:
click here

Worlds Best Robots: Mars, Remus, Romulus pre-order info:
"MARS AND ROMULUS ONSALE 18th at Bamba only!
REMUS available from the worlds best retailers on the 20th!
$230 includes shipping!!!!!!"

Here is Mars and Romulus (3AA):

September - 2014 43SE7IctSeptember - 2014 C0dfS4OtSeptember - 2014 U5ZVYmNtSeptember - 2014 4jPrATut

And here is Remus (retail)

September - 2014 4vnG9jMtSeptember - 2014 KG67JdOt

All three Worlds Best Robots figures stand 25" tall.

Here are pre-made 6th Tomorrow Kings for Guangzhou, Taipai and Bambalandstore

September - 2014 RICg3M1t

Ashley Wood mentioning them in one of the recent Q&A sessions:
Q: Anything you can share about 6th TK, which is mentioned on your art for China International Comics Festival event?
A: Well its the 6th year of 3A, and the TK is a pillar figure for me so why not celebrate that! They hark back to the original TK release! There will be a 6th TK for the BBICN event, one for Taiwan and one for bamba.

Take a Gander – October 3A tour: China International Comics Festival, October 1-5th; Taipei Toy Festival, October 9-12th; New York Comicon, October 9-12th.

September - 2014 QxsMq9ttSeptember - 2014 Sojwm7vt

Latest Q&A session with Ashley Wood added to our blog:

here

and to WorldOf3A FB page notes:

here

Check it out and have a fun Sunday!

6th Anniversary Tomorrow Kings: Tsuitachi No Ato, Tsuitachi Ni Ushinawa, Mae No Ni. Pre-made 1/6th scale figures for Guangzhou, Taipei, Bambalandstore. Tomorrow Kings names and info where it's going to be available, is referenced on each of the images.

September - 2014 MzmWaRMtSeptember - 2014 CaJPWEUtSeptember - 2014 KoB1o2ot

Hands on photo of WWR EVOL 3AA Exclusive Marquis de Plume Prey Box set and WWR EVOL Dead de Plume packaging, next to TK Mook. Photo taken by Ying Hom.

September - 2014 YdzeIvXt

And couple more photos of WWR EVOL 3AA Exclusive Marquis de Plume Prey Box set by Terry Chan

September - 2014 BWVYDBptSeptember - 2014 Pg4dTOxtSeptember - 2014 GYJ2wHVt

WWR EVOL Dead de Plume , photographed by Gilbert Hayes

September - 2014 NWEWpSntSeptember - 2014 6FaFOtltSeptember - 2014 X8gDfPotSeptember - 2014 OeFrJrrtSeptember - 2014 91gk4Fit

Hands on photos of 3AA Exclusive Juicy Racing Miyu set and Juicy Racing Liz set, taken by Pious_hobby:

September - 2014 P2m5GJ4tSeptember - 2014 N1Nde53tSeptember - 2014 IOG1nRmtSeptember - 2014 XnJn3j8tSeptember - 2014 OQ3JKKotSeptember - 2014 ZiFb5IgtSeptember - 2014 BmfKsEYt

Here is look back at latest Q&A session with Ashley Wood:

Welcome to the latest Sunday Q&A with Ashley Wood! Lots of Popbot Tomorrow Kings related questions in this one; EVENFALL T.H.U.G and upcoming releases ; WWR Dropcloth 1.5 and general World War Robot universe info ; Steel Age and much more!

Before we proceed, here is how you can submit your interesting and original questions: by contacting me via mail gimbat@threeAonline.com ; by using Ask thread here at 3A forum; submitting them by posting at WorldOf3A Facebook page wall or via WorldOf3A twitter and your question might get featured (as sadly we can't answer on each and every questions here) in one of future sessions. Thank you for all your questions and interest.

Q: Can you please share a bit more about 6th Anniversary TKs? Is there one of each for Bambalandstore, TTF and Guangzhou? I guess red t-shirt one (Mae No Ni) is for Bambalandstore, green t-shirt (Tsuitachi No Ato) for Guangzhou and black t-shirt (Tsuitachi Ni Ushinawa) for TTF? How did you come up with these names and do they have any specific roles or tasks? Thanks!
A: Pre Made for Guangzhou, Taipei and Bamba, I came up with them in English then translated, they are the direct lineage of the original release TK’s, all are missing in the Underverse, these 3 are on the hunt for them!

September - 2014 RICg3M1t

Q: Will we see NYCC’14 EMGY EVOL Square at Bambalandstore as well or that’s strictly IDW exclusive?
A: Strictly IDW, more 4Square soon though!

Q: You mentioned that your decision to make T.H.U.G as a robot, helped round up EVENFALL story. Can you please share some more about EVENFALL and how T.H.U.G robot is controlled? Is there a command center with pilots somewhere or robot comes with it's own AI?
A: Actually they kinda function like a modern jet, the main bot is autonomous but there is a control team that is seeing what it see's, etc, and can augment the decision making processes of the T.H.U.G.y, etc. Imagine if you will, the T.H.U.G. is deep underground in a crypt type environment, above in an OP’s base the handlers watch monitors etc, looking for movement, or sublet shifts that the A.I. couldn’t catch.

Q: Will see Team Fortress 2 Ghost this Halloween or it will be 1/12th Ghost/Milky Charkin, or perhaps we will see few Halloween releases?
A: Well we are looking to make the ghost available for Halloween in a pre made fashion, and some other other surprises...

Q: Is there any progress on the Modern Girls line, which yo can share?
A: Too busy on other stuff, I think most of out female’s represent Modern Girls anyway, just have to release some vehicles!

Q: Now that there are 10” female bodies being made, are you any further along with the “chunkier" bodies that were once mentioned?
A: We have them, just never really found a character that fits, Ms Shadow was originally the chunky, have the samples somewhere, just didn’t suit… Have a few ideas for the body, a female Zomb hunter etc.

Q: When we might see T.H.U.G offered for pre-order and do you have your mind set on third release from EVENFALL? Really curious what it might be!
A: We have a new Strigoi/SWAT Totem thingy, an infected TOTEM SWAT basically, different version of Strigoi, the T.H.U.G. should be close to end of year, I'm very fond of it, looks good with most figures big or small, always a win!

Q: Are SGR JC still have another variant? Maybe something kinda like Tracky JC or Blood Splattered JC, or any unseen JC, maybe 2-pack JC with Zomb? Evil still too many and there's not enough JCs in AK universe to kicked out evil's ass!
A: A new JC, well I think REVELATION JC is soon… can’t have enough JC’s. Need an ESCAPE FROM NEW ALEXANDRIA JC too..

Q: In WWR universe, are there any factions who didn't belong to Rothchild, Terran, or Martian & Martian sympathizers? I mean any factions like a pirate, they move around and don't care about War, just care about themselves, stealing and raiding other factions…?
A: Well yea, but they use other machines, a company called CHERRY & PHILIP makes bots for groups without connections to large forces, C&P bots take cues from Rothchild design, especially now Rothy is outta the mass production game! Naturally Rothy hates these guys!

Q: The TK Hunter drop is approaching in a few months, according to the tentative schedule, have there been any tweaks to the design of the Hunter since last we’ve seen prototype photos?
A: I tweak till the end, but it's essentially the same design, finalized the main design a while back, the engineering is what takes the time! Cant wait to show them!

September - 2014 KQC48b1t

Q: You mentioned in a previous Q&A that TK weaponry is made by TK forgers, as I remember. Is there a class to these swordsmiths, or is it safe to assume that they are all absolute masters of their craft in the utmost? Which leads to the question; is there a legendary Master TK Swordsmith, or particularly famous (named) swords among TK and their enthusiasts? Like a TK Masamune?
A: Of course, each weapon the TK use is made by a weapons master, though their names are not common knowledge and their origins and whereabouts are clouded in myth and lies! The TK primarily use blade weapons against big ass metal robots, if those swords were not bordering on the mystic they wouldn’t survive long!

Q: As we know, most TK/TQs don’t have long lifespans; what TK/TQ has reached the oldest age, and how old was he or she when they died?
A: Some are chosen to live longer as their knowledge and guidance is commanded by the Whisper, the TK and their lives is still an unknown, most info on them is conjecture and speculation. Their story is indeed a complicated path...

Q: Will we see members of the Doom Patrol in Steel Age?
A: Well I would love to..

Q: What colorways will be available for the 1.5 Dropcloths in December? I know there’s a good chance stalwarts will be represented (Iron Panda, JEA, Medic, Desert, etc.), but I’m personally hoping that there will be an UNCLE5 available to go with the MK1 Grin?
A: The classics and new, as it should be!

Q: Who is girl Neptune and why there is one with green skin? Maybe some sort of virus or she is an alien?
A: Well she can change her skin, she is one of the SEVEN, which Lady Sham and Neptune can do just about anything...

Q: With the variety of weapons at a TK’s disposal, how do they decide which weapon suits them?
A: The weapons talks to them, they just know where and who to be!

Q: Earlier in the year, you had mentioned several AK releases (The Spank, Mort, Big Shadow, Tommy on the Run, F-Legion). With the year winding down, are there several AK releases scheduled? I know you want some surprises, just particularly curious about The Spank.
A: On The Run Tommy, Little Shadow and Cock Wobbler are close, the White Panda is ex F-Legion and he ships soon!

Q: Any chance we will get to see the first Transformer pre-order in early 2014?
A: That's the plan, but as we have to go through the process of working with other companies things do change.

Q: Can you share some ideas and concepts you are playing with for Batman and / or Steel Age in general? Also, any chance you can make a regular Batman figure based on your past artwork?
A: Each toy release will expand on the story, I'm really only interested in doing Steel Age design, so many regular Batman out there it would seem a little redundant etc.

September - 2014 BVTxu2xt

Q: With MARS and company up for preorder next week, when can we expect news the next WBR release and what it might be?
A: Well it could be the SQUIDICORN or a smaller bot, plus there is William Best the owner of WBR. The WB in WB originally stood for William Best, but then he thought, fuck it, they are the best in the world, it just kinda works due to the initials to call them… World's Best Robots.

Q: Do Tomorrow Kings still hold a sponsorship from Carnaby and Co.? Are TK with graphic tees a thing of the past?
A: And the future, they love their shirts, but there are many variants from today and tomorrow, remember the TK fight in the past, today and tomorrow, shirt companies come and go….

Q: Is it possible, that we will see Popbot 7Bones stand alone comic book release? Also is YOSHITSUNE of the 7BONES will be lined on TK Classics?
A: Well the 7Bones story is critical to the main Popbot story, it will be in there, one day, and yes the packaging for all 7bones follows the same line! Seven lives for half a breath, that's all it took to change the future… or so they say!

Q: Is there a chance we see a threeA Astro Boy at some point? I'm a big fan of your 2-D takes on the character, and though It seems that you may be a bit bogged down in requests for licensed figures, I thought that I would ask. I'd give my left nut for a 1/6 3a Mighty Atom.
[b]A: Well I might make an ASHTRO, that's the one I paint Smile

Q: You mentioned in the previous Q&A, that you would like to do Metal Gear Solid figures as well. Would you base them on original game art or the comic you made? Or will you be given a choice to redesign them completely?
A: Based on my art from the work I did for the series.

Q: MARS! Loving the design and debating getting one, the price range is amazing its just the size. No idea where I'd fit him. Would there ever be a possibility of the big bots being done in a smaller 6 or 8 or 10 inch size? I guess the same could be asked of things like Zaku, Real Steal, Iron Man etc? Would really dig a smaller Zaku or will we ever see Zaku in its iconic green, or that's a done book and you don't want to return there?
A: Well some WBR will be small as it's the 8” line, some big, actually MARS is the biggest, you ask where, I say in the living room on the floor, shit's like furniture, hoist the flag high, just present! Thanks for recognizing that price is amazing, basically I’m giving it away as that will just cover costs if it does well, but fuck, c'mon who wouldn’t take a chance to make a big ass robot if they could… why I do 3A...

Q: I recently got Sea Monkey and absolutely love it, any plans for more stuff like this with Kenny? Or even just an alternate colorway?
A: Door is always open for Kenny, I want a 1/6th Seamonkey, love ya Kenny!

September - 2014 Flg0kFit

Q: You mentioned on Instagram “Yama’s Last Stand". Could you please let us know a bit more about it? Would he look the same as the OG?
A: Well it's Yama, but shit ain't gone so well over the years for him. Plus he sports a big ass gun now, too many targets for one sword! Has the beard and shit!

Q: Not really a question, more of a request. Would love to see your take on the current incarnation of the Guardians of the Galaxy! Would that interest you at all?
A: Only the Raccoon , as I liked the ltd series as a kid, well liked the Mignola covers… I'm still waiting for HOT TOYS to send me a Raccoon figure….. waiting……waiting.

Q: Got JEA MIM set on hand, looks great indeed, when we expect to see other big sets, like IRON PANDA at Bambalandstore?
A: Soon as the samples are made, I know it sounds old, but we are so few trying to make so much, the production line for samples is long!

September - 2014 SlTjcYgt

Q: Are there any more Ronin TKs that you have not introduced to us yet? Can you give us a name? Are there any Ronin TQs as well?
A: Well there is an army of Ronin TK’s they are Ronin as they didn’t like who their master was, they are from the edge of time, they are not just shit heels on the take, but saw the unseeable and went fuck, we need to scamper.. that's the technical term the TK use…scamper… it all ties into the last TK story. I would love to make the Last TK comic, grrr nash grrr

Here are last weekend 3ALegion pics which were featured at our WorldOf3A Instagram (please keep in mind that photos on Instagram are optimized in size for phone screens and don't come in high quality) by ambient86 and ootman86:

September - 2014 VDthwLDt September - 2014 Z3cokS6t

LOOKBOOK3A ISSUE 12 - 3AGO Worlds Best Robots, containing photos and related info can be found here:

September - 2014 MNvM5SYm

http://issuu.com/threea/docs/lookbook3a_issue012_3ago_worldsbest

or through the 3A Digital Publishing section:

http://www.worldofthreea.com/digital-lookbook3a/

F5 bar dedicated to upcoming pre-order of Worlds Best Robots: Mars and Romulus (3AA exclusive) at www.bambalandstore on September 18th is live:

http://www.threeaonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=3892.0

Worlds Best Robots – Mars and Romulus (3AA exclusive) will be available for pre-order at www.bambalandstore.com on September 18th, 9:00AM Hong Kong time.

September - 2014 43SE7IctSeptember - 2014 C0dfS4OtSeptember - 2014 U5ZVYmNtSeptember - 2014 4jPrATut

And here is Remus – available from our retailers, starting from September 20th

September - 2014 4vnG9jMtSeptember - 2014 KG67JdOt

All three Worlds Best Robots figures stand 25" (63.5cm) tall and feature spring-loaded torso missile.

September - 2014 C4YKItot

LOOKBOOK3A ISSUE 12 - 3AGO Worlds Best Robots, containing photos and related info can be found here:

September - 2014 MNvM5SYm

http://issuu.com/threea/docs/lookbook3a_issue012_3ago_worldsbest

or through the 3A Digital Publishing section:

http://www.worldofthreea.com/digital-lookbook3a/

COLLECT and PLAY! 8” tall 3AGO Tomorrow King next to 25” tall Wolds Best Robots – REMUS (available from our retailers starting from September 20th)

September - 2014 LfRMihit

3AGO – Worlds Best Robots – MARS and ROMULUS (3AA exclusive) available for pre-order at www.bambalandstore.com for 230USD shipped each.

September - 2014 5hH3WzIm

Submitted fan-art inspired by this sale:

September - 2014 E00e8QutSeptember - 2014 L33WDZQtSeptember - 2014 J4LWKCFtSeptember - 2014 6guBv1CtSeptember - 2014 9X21aXUtSeptember - 2014 VkIfH6WtSeptember - 2014 J4oJIlYtSeptember - 2014 YAwYVK2t

album link: https://imgur.com/a/K9Q5j (authors names will be added later on)

3AGO WBR BLUE GHOST LTD ! – As usual with our surprise releases: limited batches appear at random time...

Price: 230USD

September - 2014 CxNMkmDm

Another surprise !

3AGO UNIVERSE SWIRL MARS + 8" tall EDO COMMANDER LTD

September - 2014 Pg8QeGZm

Price: 260USD

Asley Wood about WBR sale #1 ending soon:

"Sale leaves Bamba today guys, thanks for the support, seems yo guys want more Mars variants etc, so we shall deliver some over time!"

Time to close F5 bar and thanks to everyone, who supported this sale!

List with tentative Bambalandstore sales, can be found here:
http://www.worldofthreea.com/threea-production-blog/y1etk753utml8twjz39e7v4h5h4q62

Here is all the fan-art inspired by this sale:

September - 2014 E00e8QutSeptember - 2014 L33WDZQtSeptember - 2014 J4LWKCFtSeptember - 2014 6guBv1CtSeptember - 2014 9X21aXUtSeptember - 2014 VkIfH6WtSeptember - 2014 J4oJIlYtSeptember - 2014 YAwYVK2tSeptember - 2014 AzzDBLZtSeptember - 2014 7fHDUiytSeptember - 2014 Rn1a4XutSeptember - 2014 5LnKl58tSeptember - 2014 AUW3DhjtSeptember - 2014 9cLNK8RtSeptember - 2014 CMNL8ybtSeptember - 2014 N5CvuYHt

Please send me a PM, if I missed your fan-art.

album link: https://imgur.com/a/K9Q5j (authors names added)

Authors: card, GrandpaStern, Franksenstein, BRiZL (2), frargle (2), cromagnus (2), chanimation, Noveltycross, Chong Wey Ming, Jubal Stainmaster, gregory, Print, Mouse9090

Latest Sunday Q&A with Ashley Wood is up and available at our blog (with images):

http://www.worldofthreea.com/threea-production-blog/qa38

and added to WorldOf3A Facebook page notes:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/world-of-3a/sunday-qa-with-ashley-wood-38/632700803516934

WWR EVOL Marquis de Plume release (includes Marquis 3AA and regular version, Sombre and Dead de Plume) hands on photos album with 39 images, can be found here at WorldOf3A Facebook page.

Couple of photos to give you some idea (authors names mentioned in the album at WorldOf3A FB page):

September - 2014 PakjM5ptSeptember - 2014 TxZE2PgtSeptember - 2014 MRqUjWAtSeptember - 2014 GQNEVHutSeptember - 2014 MRgnkmjtSeptember - 2014 V26D0iJtSeptember - 2014 8fibtT2t

Here is look back at latest Q&A session with Ashley Wood:

Excited to share with you our latest Sunday Q&A with Ashley Wood. Always such a pleasure to do these sessions and lift a curtain a bit, to show what is happening in World of 3A! Impossible to highlight everything covered in this one, but trust me, it's going to be a fun ride!

Welcome to the latest Sunday Q&A with Ashley Wood! Lots of Popbot Tomorrow Kings related questions in this one; EVENFALL T.H.U.G and upcoming releases ; WWR Dropcloth 1.5 and general World War Robot universe info ; Steel Age and much more!

Before we proceed, here is how you can submit your interesting and original questions: by contacting me via mail gimbat@threeAonline.com ; by using Ask thread here at 3A forum; submitting them by posting at WorldOf3A Facebook page wall or via WorldOf3A twitter and your question might get featured (as sadly we can't answer on each and every questions here) in one of future sessions. Thank you for all your questions and interest.

Q: Any news you can share with about unnamed 24’’ line of figures, which debuted at NYTF? I’m especially looking forward to a TK!
A: Working on them all, lots to figure out on these as you can imagine!

Q: Anything you can share regarding new YAMA/NAGA TK? Are they gonna be TKLUB members?
A: They will be!

Q: The price for MARS is astonishingly low, is there a chance that TK Hunter will be in the same range due to similar size? Or not because of part count and complexity?
A: Completely different, the TK Hunter is a much more complicated undertaking. MARS was an experiment, it didn’t seem that the price made much difference, sales were no better than expected due to the basically break even price.

Q: Which sale are/were you looking forward the most this year?
A: Mmm Birdcage, Doom, the Pascha cosplay are super fun and have a great sexy edge, Alberto… actually sounds trite but I look forward to them all!

Q: What city would you most like to visit that you have not yet had an opportunity?
A: Vienna..

Q: Since WWR Harolds fully shipped a good while ago, is there a chance for more colorways?
A: We shall see, one of the best I think, and no doubt the dearest of all the WWR bots out there!

September - 2014 EZGUeObt

Q: How can WWR EVOL Roth/battlechild be effective or any help or a threat on the battlefield with no prior military experience or training? Seemed like per the art for the set he is on the front lines. Is that cuz he is being protected by his bots to the point where its near impossible to kill him? Does he stay in Columbia with the WF during EVOL?
A: When someone is trying to kill you, you learn quickly to fight back. Rothy ain't no fool either, he wouldn’t stand out in front taking the first bullets. I would imagine that shot would be an edit or a larger image showing the main battle some distance away. He doesn’t stay in Columbia, that is where he ponders his future and learns to be a leader, not an industrialist!

Q: Are we going to see Adventure Kartel classics in 3AGO scale anytime soon?
A: Over time, 3AGO is meant to represent a giant sandpit of fun, with all stories mixing and playing together from all my worlds and select IP that I love. If all goes well it should be an exciting time for 3AGO over the coming year!

Q: You mentioned that you will create WBR comic. Is there a plan for a mini-comic included with the figs and are we going to see William Best himself in 3AGO or 1/6th scale?
A: Whenever I have time and the reasoning to do them they will be there, I'll always make comics when possible. But I’m sure you understand when a toy just sells in the 200’s it's not possible to make a comic for it, the printing and time needed just to make it isn’t feasible. Best case, every toy has a comic, I mean that, nothing would make me happier, but to get that many comics made, keeping the quality bar high requires much work and many more people than I have access to…shame it is…William Best is 8”, part of the 3AGO line.

Q: What are the differences between MARS, ROMULUS and REMUS? Beyond the obvious colorway differences do they each have a specific purpose or personality?
A: Well MARS is the lead WBR robot, the most famous and recognized of William Best’s robots, Remus and Romulus are the back up, when multiple threats around the globe arise at the same time, they all go out and take care of shit. There are others too, unseen as of yet!

Q: I remember you mentioning an interest to do a NOM pilot. Is that still on the table? Sounds cool!
A: There are many NOM, I would like an example of them all, the Astro NOM is before the pilot.

Q: 1/12 is an excellent scale for me. We have Queeny...when will we see more AP Seven Bones? How about Ronin TK Sun? I think many of us are looking forward to them. Thanks!
A: I love the scale but as I have said before there doesn’t seem to be much support for it, we have supported the line over the years, the upcoming AK retailer box is evidence of this, it's really nice, great detailed toys with great packaging! We shall continue to offer this scale until we can’t, but I'm a huge fan of it, as it was my passion for the scale that got it started in the first place!

September - 2014 3TNO5RKt

Q: Will Dark Deeds be released on any other 'bots? I’d love the see a Dark Deeds Caesar in 1/12.
A: Yup, Mighty Square this month, then a Dropcloth in 1/6th.

Q: Will there be a case for the new iPhones coming? I always wanted to have 3A one and speaking about iPhones, will you be going for 6 or 6+?
A: Got a 6+, love it, I’m a big guy so it feels just right, the normal iPhone always felt too small to me. Cases would be cool, I guess we could, but I would need some with that design skill to lead it up, I’m more painter guy than case engineer!

Q: Will we see female NOM operatives or Grunts in WWR EVOL?
A: There are female NOM, basically they are the secret police of NOM, even the best NOM operatives fear them. Regardless of your dedication they will find a crack. Best to stay clear of them on either side of the conflict. Eir, Var and Gna.

Q: I like the EMGY colorway for EVOL Square. What’s MLTA means (rather than usual EMGY/TRG) and I hope to see more EMGY colorways for WWR EVOL!
A: MLTA stands for Militia, the EMGY has been disbanded post EVOL due to causing more trouble than fixing, the newly formed MLTA is a group for hire, basically you need a militia call us at 1 800 MLTA.

Q: There are few retail figures this year, which I would love to get but I don’t know who is going to carry them. Maybe you could announce retailers list on the blog or have some sort of retailers section introduced or I could contact CS to find retailers in my area?
A: Well the major guys carry them (ha, bet that helped a lot). Diamond distribute to many specialty stores as well, but yea, we should have a retailer list on the website! I’ll see if this can be done, Gregory ?? ??

Q: Will Peppermint Grove come in a 1/12 scale, maybe with another wave of boxed Action Portable figs?
A: I would say the next wave - if the first wave is a success, the retailer counter box itself is a awesome, stuffed with the figs, a great sight!

September - 2014 FiYQzwXt

Q: How many Cosplay Paschas will be there? Loving all three shown so far! Will there be some Cosplay love for Bambaland as well?
A: 7

Q: Do you or your sons like Fallout game and how about making some figures from that game? Would love to see something like that!
A: They love it, if the Fallout people drop me a line we can talk!

Q: I was really looking forward to check out the Adventure Kartel book and The Beautiful War comic. I was wondering if there is any written in stone dates for them? I checked the IDW website, but there is no news.
A: AK should be in stores any time, there are copies floating around, I'm not privy to the exact dates, but anytime soon! BTW I held back so the gaps between issues wouldn’t be top crazy, just crazy!

Q: Once you mentioned CHERRY & PHILIP in last Q&A, I can’t wait to see some bots! Do they make unique bots or perhaps they replicate Rothchild’s ones?
A: They use classic Roth design troupes plus their new ideas to sell their gear, the CA001 “BIRDCAGE” is the first C&P release as mentioned, you will go, ahhh I see, but with a big difference. Well from past iterations!

Q: I know that you love articulated figures, but would you be interested in doing some statues in smaller scale (1:4 kitty, maybe?) and not in 1:1 (as it’s expensive and so hard to get them)?
A: Well the 1:1 Eddy I’m making is vinyl so the cost will lower! We are working on a range of statues as we enjoyed making the Destiny Gift statue so much!

Q: You made a 1:1 Zombs and other Adventure Kartel characters heads for display at ACG event in October, 2013…would you be interested in making 1:1 Rothchild or de Plume heads runs for Bambalandstore? Basically any 1:1 heads at Bamba would be a win!
A: Always trying to get right, I as of yet have felt I want to offer them, I want a combo of price and quality!

September - 2014 QGkSP5Pt

Q: In the Popbot Universe there is vast room and story to create a MMORPG with TK's being one faction, TQ's another vs Robots. The Combinations for players to build their TK Character would be endless. Have you considered this?
A: Everyday, just need a good game studio to step up, over the years I have been offered the opportunity for a TK game but the deal wasn’t right, or they wanted to change them, etc. The world is there, just need a helping hand!

Q: Really glad that you are making Marvel Comics toys, will you be making toys of these character: Dr Strange; Moon Knight; Ghost Rider ( Johnny Blaze ); Iron Fist; Machine Man ( Jack Kirby version ); The Invaders; Dare Devil?
A: Machine Man Kirby style would be epic, cmon, who wouldn’t want that! Iron Fist is on the list! I have thought on Ghost Rider too...

Q: Hey Ash, have you ever considered doing a 3A version of the Classic Gundam Mech? I reckon that would be a huge seller for 3A, and personally I’d love to see/buy the funked up Ash Wood version!
A: Nothing is ever a huge seller, I would do a Gundam Mech, I’Il wait to be asked!

Q: Do you have plans for the new Bambaboss? Maybe for next 3A Anniversary, love Bambaboss and really curious how it’s going to look?
A: Well I have a new vinyl Bamba that we will hopefully offer…. been in sculpt mode for over a year…

Q: For me 2014 will be highlighted in 3A history, as the year of Isobelle Pascha and new lines and reinvented ones (adore WWR EVOL concept). What’s your vision for the next year and how you would like it to be remembered?
A: Well that would be telling, I think EVENFALL will gain traction next year, but we have tried to step out of our box for the coming years, to augment our classic stuff, I want to challenge and entertain with 3A, Pascha is a good example of 3A taking chances, but it also shows that our supporters are adventurous and willing to enjoy stuff out of the norm. I think we made the best female doll bar none of the last 12 months from SWANK to Pascha, we have plans to amp it up and push further! You know that ol' chestnut, you're only as good as your audience, well 3A has a great, diverse, intelligent audience so i think we are doing good and 2015 looks to be a great year, stuff will change, some will stay the same, but all the time pushing and striving to be better!

Q: There are couple of sales for this month in Tentative list…I wonder who are going to be next? HALO, Cowgirl, 10” Shadow, Dr. Doom or maybe Mighty Squares?
A: I have that list somewhere, better find as time creeps up… Cowgirl I think, that's a cool Pascha right there! Doom is close too, just waiting for the powers that be to approve everything… Doom is cool, can’t wait to show how he turned out!

September - 2014 KQlizG9tSeptember - 2014 YH0BdD2t

Here are last weekend 3ALegion pics which were featured at our WorldOf3A Instagram (please keep in mind that photos on Instagram are optimized in size for phone screens and don't come in high quality) by jetpackblues, zhawanzi and maleskuliah

September - 2014 X5m8ldktSeptember - 2014 CkHjAVQtSeptember - 2014 MNosEVMt
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:06 pm

Shipping update

This week we will be shipping out following figures:

*Dodgy Wonka Square
*Lost Planet 2 GTF-11 Drio Vital Suit & Pilot 1/12th scale collectible figure set

We plan to start shipping 3AA 2014 membership package in early October, please watch this space for the update and enormous thank you goes for your patience.

Recently shipped Bambalandstore releases (for you to keep easier track of things):

*TK Mook (to all customers who bought all three TKLUB releases and covered Mook shipping)
*WWR EVOL Marquis de Plume release (t-shirts shipping out later on)
*Juicy Racers
*Metal Gear Solid: Metal Gear RAY

If you haven't received tracking of the recently shipped releases and want to request tracking number or have any questions about your awaiting fulfillment orders, please never hesitate to contact our Customer Service professionals at cs@threeAonline.com , we will be delighted to help you! If you prefer social networks, you can reach out for advice and direction to @WorldOf3A on twitter or engage with our official WorldOf3A Facebook page.

Tentative Bamblandstore sales dates update:

Dates are only estimates and not considered a complete listing.

Sales may change - Pre-orders may be pushed back or forward.

Surprises are planned!

SEPT:
COWGIRL BOUNTY HUNTER PRUDENCE PASCHA - Sept 26th
MIGHTY SQUARES - Sept 28th
HALO SPARTAN

OCT:
10” LITTLE SHADOW
DOCTOR DOOM
ARCHER TK - TKlub #2
6TH TK
IRIMI TQ’S - TKlub #3
HALO MASTER CHIEF

NOV:
MEGAZOMB
ON THE RUN TOMMY
ISOBELLE CAT and JJ McGEE
TK HUNTER
GIRL R/C

DEC:
WWR BIRDCAGE 1/6th
BERTIE MK2 1/6th
DROPCLOTH 1.5 COLORWAYS 1/6th
MIYU/LIZ/ISO XXXMAS 3 pack set

The Adventures of Isobelle Pascha retail assortment – available at retailers in early October:

September - 2014 VoXaBIFtSeptember - 2014 YkKYpgBtSeptember - 2014 UhotvVXtSeptember - 2014 I9I6RkotSeptember - 2014 3qNPejVtSeptember - 2014 FsBhBB2t

The World Of Isobelle Pascha – Bareback Rider pre-order on September 26th at www.bambalandstore.com

F5 Bar is waiting for you here:
http://www.threeaonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=3894.0

September - 2014 Gzgez9stSeptember - 2014 KQlizG9tSeptember - 2014 YH0BdD2t

The World Of Isobelle Pascha – Bareback Rider pre-order started at www.bambalandstore.com

September - 2014 EahYN2DtSeptember - 2014 M3F1sqLtSeptember - 2014 WcLUtvYt

FOOTCUTTER COWBOT surprise!

September - 2014 LDwC42Lt

Surprise releases are offered via limited batches at random time.

1x 1/6th scale, fully articulated FOOTCUTTER COWBOT...

Price: 140USD

SHADE CASTER PRUDENCE PASCHA

September - 2014 1LWzctJt

Surprise releases are offered via limited batches at random time.

Description from the store: 1x 1/6th scale, fully articulated SHADE CASTER PRUDENCE PASCHA + Vinyl matt black Beer bottle!

Price: 140USD

3A at China International Comics Festival info and exclusives.

China International Comics Festival
Guangzhou Poly World Trade Expo Center
Booth : B03
Date: Oct 1-5th, 2014
Time: 09:00-17:00
http://www.cicfexpo.com/

September - 2014 IrSduajtSeptember - 2014 VEyyxgTtSeptember - 2014 1MODyAwtSeptember - 2014 IwjzxBqt

3A at Taipei Toy Festival info and exclusives.

TAIPEI TOY FESTIVAL 2014
VENUE : HUASHAN1914 CREATIVE PAR
No.1, Sec. 1, Bade Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City , Taiwan
DATE : Oct 9-12th, 2014
OPENING HOURS: 10:00~20:30
http://www.taipei-toyfestival.com/

Ashley Wood will be attending on the first day and we will have signing session in the afternoon (please follow our updates for precise time and details).

September - 2014 Em2GR4ItSeptember - 2014 V3ldTratSeptember - 2014 WSAB242tSeptember - 2014 G7hdG86t

IDW Publishing NYCC EXCLUSIVE

WWR EVOL 4SQUARE MTLA INYS – IDW Publishing New York Comic Con exclusive
Venue: Javits Center
Booth: #1844 (IDW Publishing)
DATE : Oct 9th~12th, 2014
http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/

September - 2014 V0yGXhjt

The World Of Isobelle Pascha – Bareback Rider is still available for pre-order at www.bambalandstore.com

September - 2014 Gzgez9stSeptember - 2014 KQlizG9tSeptember - 2014 YH0BdD2tSeptember - 2014 WcLUtvYtSeptember - 2014 M3F1sqLtSeptember - 2014 EahYN2Dt

Fan-art submitted to F5 bar so far:

September - 2014 Ent7rLrtSeptember - 2014 A33vsvvtSeptember - 2014 SMBKI6ItSeptember - 2014 IEPV1TvtSeptember - 2014 Eb9oJRHtSeptember - 2014 X7tz4zjt

Album link: https://imgur.com/a/FUt6N (authors names will be added later on)

Please send me a PM, if I missed your fan-art.

Latest Sunday Q&A with Ashley Wood is up and available at our blog (with images):

http://www.worldofthreea.com/threea-production-blog/qa39

and added to WorldOf3A Facebook page notes:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/world-of-3a/sunday-qa-with-ashley-wood-39/636111209842560

The World Of Isobelle Pascha – Bareback Rider Beer Girl Prudence Pascha pre-order ended at www.bambalandstore.com

All the fan-art dedicated to this sale:

September - 2014 Ent7rLrtSeptember - 2014 A33vsvvtSeptember - 2014 SMBKI6ItSeptember - 2014 IEPV1TvtSeptember - 2014 Eb9oJRHtSeptember - 2014 X7tz4zjt

Album link: https://imgur.com/a/FUt6N (authors names added)

Major thanks to all the authors: frargle, SzuTsung, BRiZL (2), zbrushman, cromagnus, Chong Wey Ming

Thanks to all who stopped by and supported this sale!

Here is the link to tentative Bambalandstore sales:
http://www.worldofthreea.com/threea-production-blog/bi8o89sxl05gutaiui7509z0pbbt0w

Here is Bambalandstore.com header for WWR Mighty Squares pre-order on October 3rd. Please follow our updates for more info!

September - 2014 QBuK0WGt

Look back at last Sunday Q&A with Ashley Wood:

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday and to make it even better here is our latest Sunday Q&A with Ashley Wood! Lots of World War Robot, Popbot and 3AGO Worlds Best Robots questions covered and there are questions about our licensed lines: Marvel; Destiny; Metal Gear Solid and Reservoir Dogs.

Q: I remember reading about more than 20 colorways for Mighty Squares, do you plan to offer them all at once on September 28th or pushing the sale date to October? Would love to have some time to come up with funds, if possible.
A: The process requires that we do it at once, as it's more difficult to revisit over the months as we need to set up the hatchery to facilitate each project. We shall leave the Mightys up long as we can though, to help out etc!

Q: Is there any chance of a test figure being made to gauge interest on the metal gear toys? It looks like support for the Metal Gears themselves was fairly strong, so I figure it might be worth a shot. I just got finished watching the graphic novel you did for MGS1, as well as PeaceWalker, and I'd love to see Ash styled renditions of Snake, Grey Fox, Meryl, Big Boss, and the full crew!
A: Well we can’t do a test, it's in or out, the license and path to make them is compacted and really expensive. We don't want to fuck around, do it or do not! Might have some news soon on the MGS front!

Q: Any chance you could mention what Dr. Doom colorways we are going to see offered shortly?
A: Well there is Doc Doom and the ubiquitous Stealth Version, we should have the images and info next week!

Q: I noticed that the Juicy Racer Set had a previously unannounced chase color (white hair Miyu) inserted in it. I love chases and was wondering if any other upcoming sales/releases may have some chase versions ?
A: Well we like it too, but most times we get complaints, as we do throw in some chase/ rates etc. With our new selling system in the new year this will be easier and the scope for more oblique tracks possible!

Q: Are there any news you can share about “Reservoir Dogs” and when we might see the teasers?
A: Robots in suits, and colorful names!

Q: I read that Zombies vs. Robots line is in the works, is it possible to give us an update? Fingers still crossed for a new 1/6 Warbot!
A: Well I have the 1/6th Bertie coming, and I have a two eye’d head, so maybe just maybe throw that starfish on him this time !

Q: Just pre-ordered MARS - you mentioned William Best and Squidicorn next in the lineup. Those (tentatively) slated for 2014 pre-orders? Can't wait to see Squidicorn!
A: Best soon, Squidicorn later, big toy!

Q: Now that we have a little more information on the three main WBR can you tell us a bit about the Ghost of Guangzhou and Blue Ghost? How do they fit into the world of WBR?
A: The Ghost was purchased by the city of GUANGZHOU to defend it against the terror of the SQUIDICORN which attacks on a regular basis, only to be bitch slapped by the Ghost of Guangzhou!

September - 2014 XmGsdV9t

Q: Any chance of seeing some Destiny figures in 2014? With the game out now, I can't wait to see these guys. Do you plan on making vehicles with this line? Some of the speeder bikes and alien tanks look amazing!
A: We are aiming to offer the first TITAN before Xmas!

Q: I would love to know more about Mega Zomb! How big is he, are there a lot of them and what is Mega Zomb’s weakness?
A: Well he is really big and zombi-ish, it is kinda epic and silly, can’t wait to show him off! Mega Zombs weakness is the amount of energy needed to be, well mega! One of our proto’s was 15” tall, that kinda height is the aim… shouldn’t be long now!

Q: Did you ever think about Paratrooper Grunt for WWR? Maybe a H.A.L.O paratrooper. That would be so cool!
A: Did A HALO jumper TK once, should finish and release. Need to just release more soldiers full stop!

Q: What's the deal with Devilbots? Where do they fall in the hierarchy of Mortis forces? There was one named Schattenform mentioned in Popbot. Was he a particularly famous Devilbot, and if so, why?
A: It's a big ass Dark bot ol' Schatten, only famous as a he existed before and after, that's a key position in the PB universe, before and after!. There are many robots at the disposal of the Mortis, they don’t like to actually sully themselves fighting etc. Devil bots are mid range at best!

Q: Mortis figures were mentioned as a possibility this year, but I assume that with so much on 3a's plate, that they may be pushed into 2015. Did the re-tooling of Lass' skin complicate the prototyping of the Mortis? In essence, how much closer are we to seeing some Supermenses?
A: Just manpower and time, we have little of each. The Lass tooling didn’t hold anything up except the Lass, the Mortis is different, as mentioned Lass is only half skinned, legs and groin, the Mortis will have to be full skinned, which now we know we can do. I can’t stress enough how small the team is making all of the toys, hopefully gods willing we shall make all the toys we dream of!

Q: Is there a character from any one of your illustrations/paintings/books that you just can't ever see working as a 3A figure? Have you ruled any characters out completely?
A: Nothing, I want to make them all, but I think time is the complexity I face!

Q: Are Tomorrow Kings motivated to kill because they hate the Mortis, because they love mankind, or are their motives not directed by anything other than blind duty? Are they capable of feeling love, even among their own ranks (does a TK feel sorrow when another TK dies)?
A: Where is everyone else ( other fighters, soldiers, why do they carry the burden of defending humans? They feel they should feel, yet can’t… the TK isn’t a simple linear beast, their story has not even started yet!

Q: It’s so upsetting that I haven’t seen anyone sharing Marquis de Plume sketches yet. Curious to know how many were there and how big were my chances to score one in Dead de Plume box?
A: Upsetting you didn’t get one, I don’t get it? Shouldn’t be upset! The % of sketches to ordered was minute, I am guessing people don’t like to share or they have not opened their boxes yet to see..OPEN THEM!! The chance was always small, never implied otherwise, just an aside to make it more fun! Eventually all the sketches turn up, I know last time it took forever, but eventually we get the pics of the happy owners and drawing!

September - 2014 DzFJInCt

Q: Just got Marquis with prey box, great set thank you! Can you give any more intel on Marquis? Is he able to track down and kill fallen plume Barguest? What about Kuan? Seems like Marquis is getting more gas than the average plume, based on the dual tanks on his back.... is that true? Does that give him more abilities?
A: The double tank denote a different make up of veil parting gases, they have many varied mixes depending on their path! Marquis are strong and talented bunch, but as evolution has shown there is always bigger and stronger, on both sides of the path. The NOM story is great fun for me, I will be introducing some new players soon, Fallen and the Callen!

Q: Why are pistols the adopted standard weapon for all NOM and nothing else. Do they prefer a close and personal combat style? Doesn't seem like the NOM rely on firepower.
A: Firepower isn’t the way on the NOM, though they don’t avoid it either, they rely on their smarts and cunning mostly!

Q: Any news about the orange space suit Tomorrow King (Bambalandstore Kozo variant)? What is his name? What’s the story behind him, KOZO and LONELY STAR WARRIOR TK? Can't wait to see more photo and have information about these guys!
A: We are pre-making the orange KOZO, on sale this year. Lonely TK too!

Q: I'm a huge WWR fanatic (WF for life yo!) There is so much to like about WWR, you and TP have fleshed out the world so much that its never boring. Some days I am all about NOM and the power of the supreme other days I am all about Rothchild and his metal children or the life of soldiers fighting along side robots etc. WWR will always be at the top for me I think because its so rich with intel but I am also really liking what we have seen of EVENFALL and WBR so far! Do you plan on fleshing out those worlds/stories as much as you have with WWR?
A: I think the only way to offer you guys a good experience is to flesh out these worlds, I am working with IDW and some super talented comic folks to do this, as much as I want to do it all, it would be a disservice to you guys and me to hold back the stories trying to do it all etc! More news soon!

Q: Hello, thank you for making Marvel series toys that I'm very interested in. Will we see the big boss Magneto in 3A Marvel line?
A: If the support continues I want to touch upon all the major characters, and Maggy is just that!

Q: Any chance of seeing another Gatling Bramble in 1/6? Lots of people have got into WWR since the Deep Powder was released, and they are crazy money, the molds are there, so production shouldn't be too bad. Personally I’d like to see Winter Defence, one of the greatest paintjobs ever or the MERCS as they were done in portable.
A: We are doing just that, we started making a HK LION ROCK 1/6th Bramble with some tweak, but essentially it's the classic Bramble, slight different arms as I always thought they were too skinny!

Q: I am interested to know more about Wonka/Wanka Squares! How many variants are there in total and anything you can share about them?
A: 3 versions in the wild, plus prototype flavors. Actually you guys got the 3rd version, my youngest is in possession of all the previous versions. We might do more as one offs and show exclusives etc. I love them, Brent did a great job on the wrapper, I like my Square designs, probably not everyones thing, but I rate them a high point in Square stuff… I want a Mighty Wanka now!

Q: Does every EDO have different capabilities based on color? Are EDO sentient robots, do they have separate personalities?
A: They are aware, aware of their job, think of them as a prototype TK, each color does indeed indicate a different skill. Prototypes from the past, for the future!

September - 2014 To2Ng2at

Q: How did the supreme become the supreme? Was she a normal woman at some point or has she always been the supreme?
A: Well in the NOM world all women are supreme, as they represent a good balance, to become the supreme is based on genetic lineage and training, the first NOM mother was known to have existed in the 19th century, their path and mission is long and steeped in history!

Q: Who would win… Mars or Godzilla? Would you enjoy the opportunity to design your own ver of Godzilla? Or MechaGodzilla?
A: Mars would give Godzilla a bitch slapping, then blow his head of with the ol' love missile!

Q: You mentioned a strong tie in with magic and the Adventure Kartel universe. Was magic always there or did someone unleash it on the world. Considering Tommy's mom is a witch and him and the shadow family have definite ties to the supernatural. Could they be somehow involved ?
A: Not magic, the occult if you will, metaphysics etc is the backbone of the AK universe, much based on ancient lore, Egyptian being a pillar of it, mixed with classic 19th/20th century English mysticism!

Q: You know with the recent Cowgirl/Cowbot sale, it would be cool if you could release a Zombie Minotaur type figure...You know a Cow/Bull-man type figure...Do you think you would be interested in making that type of figure?.. And speaking of Cowbot, is there anything you can share about him and his looks?
A: Funny, TP said the same thing about a bull headed character, as in COW BOT etc.. so with that kinda blessing you never know! COWBOT is a classic Ash Wood robot rustler, and cutter offerer of feet, he will make you happy to have scored one!

Q: Can we please have some intel on the current whereabouts and status of the Martians in WWR? What are their plans? Will they go on the offensive? How has NOM effected their plans? And will the reds do anything about NOM?
A: They are waiting with the other characters that have to wait, as only one guys works on all of it, don’t hate that guy he is trying!

Q: Moveable hands really add to the expressiveness of figures like Junglevet in 1:6 but do you have any thoughts on 1:12 articulated human-size hands? The 1:12 Dropcloth hands were an engineering marvel but very fragile so maybe just jointed at the knuckles so that the whole fingers move?
A: We decided to stick with molded as the articulated just caused too many headaches for us and you guys, the best way to offer multiple hands per figure when needed!

Q: I've always gotten the sense that growing up with toy lines like Action Man/G.I .Joe, Mego, Big Jim, and Action Jackson are a big inspiration for what you do with threeA. One of the really cool things about those lines were the accessory sets... Like they knew you already had the figures, but that you might want to just swap out the gear for a scuba diver or arctic explorer, etc. Is this something you've ever considered? Maybe cheaper blister-card packs with just the gear (clothes, helmet, weapons, accessories) would be another occasional way to extend the threeA worlds.
A: Yup and yup, but I guess this stuff is always on the back burner as we struggle to find time to work on all the main toys etc. I am always hoping to found that person to help with this stuff.. waiting waiting

Q: Like a fool I didn’t act fast enough and sadly do not have MARS on pre-order.. want one really bad now. Any idea of what the new colorway version will be? Any chance for a second version of MARS? Battle damaged maybe? Heavier weathering or one thats tied to a specific WBR storyline you may have in mind? Or a 2pack with William Best?
A: Don’t worry I will offer more down the line, different colors and tweaking! Don’t forget you can get Remus from your fav retailer, quite the stunner in person!

September - 2014 43SE7Ict

Here are this weekend 3ALegion pics which were featured at our WorldOf3A Instagram (please keep in mind that photos on Instagram are optimized in size for phone screens and don't come in high quality) by toycanvas and slopersurfer

September - 2014 WBUl87LtSeptember - 2014 FcTh87bt

The Adventures of Isobelle Pascha retail assortment – available at retailers starting from October 6th. Recommended retail price: 120USD

September - 2014 Zeh1QgCtSeptember - 2014 2U6hVRat

Here are cosplay girls, which we showed earlier:

September - 2014 I9I6RkotSeptember - 2014 3qNPejVtSeptember - 2014 FsBhBB2tSeptember - 2014 UhotvVXtSeptember - 2014 YkKYpgBtSeptember - 2014 VoXaBIFt

3AGO Worlds Best Robots – REMUS is available for pre-order via our retailers already:

September - 2014 U9CSHnItSeptember - 2014 QzDTQOotSeptember - 2014 UGlqjdmtSeptember - 2014 ANgAERVtSeptember - 2014 ZRkumK4t

We added list of retailers who carry our products to our website and you can find it here:

http://www.worldofthreea.com/3a-stockists/

If you're a retailer and would like to be on the list as a 3A stockist please contact us.

EVENFALL Henderson Capt-Alpha Infection (EC) STRIGOI box:

September - 2014 EHNfE87tSeptember - 2014 Pgm5T5ft

Dodgy Wonka Square hands on photos by

Jason Tam

September - 2014 AU5SXQxtSeptember - 2014 7CdzvvitSeptember - 2014 OTRSFIXtSeptember - 2014 MUFtYJUtSeptember - 2014 05AaD4ItSeptember - 2014 XNcWB8utSeptember - 2014 7AavgU8tSeptember - 2014 7Wz8A3et

hands on photos by Jerald Ang

September - 2014 VhY6GhKtSeptember - 2014 F3hDYIjtSeptember - 2014 TkMV6Tut

And hands on photos by zf1_tossan

September - 2014 M8wMFq2tSeptember - 2014 AC9JO2ztSeptember - 2014 EXyzcKpt

WWR EVOL 4SQUARE NYCC'14 IDW Publishing exclusive pre-order for on site pickup only is taking place here: http://www.idwpublishing.com/product/nycc-exclusive-wwr-evol-4square-mlta/

IDW Publishing booth: 1844

September - 2014 V0yGXhjt
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down