World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns

+46
Wooly
Arex_B
Mr. Rictus
Knightjar
koonfasa
<{OjO}>
zbrushman
ennui
BPP
Morittchi
666ways2love
ArtofJeAA
3a_boltman
gundamben831
Hogarth
ESeffinga
zzzzz
NickLee13
theparallax
thumbtack82
turbs
FACEBOX
miracle bubbles
crucial1
Mr3AGO
Plastic Robo
SpiderPig
dbpom
gar
Ce
Albino
illproxy
Skipper11x
wutasi
plastic ape
Firehazzard
x43x
fluppeco
Chivo
gimbat
Mouse9090
Dar Wolfram
Rad Toy Review
UsedUniverse
bubs67
gregory
50 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns - Page 4 Empty Re: 3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns

Post by Albino Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:22 pm

Nah, it's okey, I enjoy the figures, they are made well.

Good to hear that your mailbox is okey now Very Happy
Albino
Albino
Oyabun

http://www.artandtoys.ru

Back to top Go down

3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns - Page 4 Empty Re: 3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns

Post by crucial1 Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:36 am

Is anyone still having trouble with bambaland? On my desktop I am still getting the 404 - Page not Found errors but it works fine on my cellphone and work computer. I had this issue before but contacted 3A customer service and it was fixed at one point but seems like there are issues again?

crucial1
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Plastic Robo Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:43 am

Fine here on my laptop.
Plastic Robo
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by miracle bubbles Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:18 am

I can access it from laptop, phone, and kindle. I don't refresh/f5 anymore though.
miracle bubbles
miracle bubbles
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by crucial1 Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:35 am

I think I had a page monitor setup on my desktop...is it banning ip's of people using monitors? That kind of sucks if so since you never really know what to expect with bambaland lol

crucial1
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:00 am

I wouldn't bother f5in. There really hasn't been any announcements.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by FACEBOX Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:49 pm

Excuse me fellas, but did the forum crash and delete everyone into oblivion a while back?
I can't help but shake the feeling of servere dejavu.

FACEBOX
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:09 pm

FACEBOX wrote:Excuse me fellas, but did the forum crash and delete everyone into oblivion a while back?
I can't help but shake the feeling of servere dejavu.

This forum is stable and working non-stop since March 2015.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FACEBOX Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:11 am

Good to know.
Thanks. Surprised

FACEBOX
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by crucial1 Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:00 pm

When is the issue with ip's getting banned going to be fixed and is it at least being looked into at all? I payed to become a 3AA member and now I am missing out on drops simply because I used a page monitor once and awhile?....Never had this problem on any other site I buy products from.

crucial1
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:43 pm

crucial1 wrote:When is the issue with ip's getting banned going to be fixed and is it at least being looked into at all? I payed to become a 3AA member and now I am missing out on drops simply because I used a page monitor once and awhile?....Never had this problem on any other site I buy products from.

Please contact CS at cs@threeAonline.com about this (if you already haven't) and let then know about this and pass your IP address info.

Thank you.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crucial1 Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:08 am

So I contacted CS and their response to me was that this issue should not be happening any more and try a different browser....ughhh lol.

Tried clearing my cookies and cache on all browsers on this computer and no luck, and any device connected to my home network also won't load the page so it looks like bambaland is still banning ip's Neutral

crucial1
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by x43x Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:21 am

Forumotion has a Friend/Foe feature. Can a moderator please turn it on?
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

http://x43x.com

Back to top Go down

Post by x43x Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:14 am

Thanks!

Much more enjoyable now Smile
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:52 am

What's the point to this function? I've never used it. Is it just so people can see if they are your friend or enemy or neither?
Or does it filter out posts?
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by x43x Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:10 am

Add people as your Friend and they show up in your profile for easy access if needed.  Other people can see your list of friends when they click on your profile.

Add people as a Foe and their posts will be hidden from view, but you can click the posts to read them if you wish.  However, it does not filter out their posts if someone quotes them.  Your Foe list remains private.

The Friend/Foe selection is above a users avatar when you click on their profile.
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:11 am

Ah, thanks. Good to know.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Plastic Robo Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:22 pm

OK. Didn't know where to put this so I am sorry if this is the wrong place. Admin, please delete this post if necessary.
A while back I voiced my concern over missing or wrong parts on my Evol Panda Corps square and my Desert Mighty square. I received new parts today from ThreeA/CS and I am delighted to say that now both figures are perfect and look fab! I just wanted to thank both CS and Gimbat for all their time and help with these matters. Im so delighted that both figures are now complete and perfect, and look amazing with my collection. Cheers to all involved!

3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns - Page 4 7HXf7vm

3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns - Page 4 WOmlTjH
Plastic Robo
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:19 pm

Sorry that it's took some time, glad that all good and thank you for your kind words and patience!
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by miracle bubbles Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:34 am

is there a way to edit a topic title I started? Want to change Emerald City Comic-Con 2015, to 2016 since it has started to get ticket info listed. Or just better to start a new thread?

Sorted.  Use the EDIT  button on my first post.  Smile
miracle bubbles
miracle bubbles
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by turbs Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:23 am

Is the CS email address still the same? My emails keep getting returned ...
turbs
turbs
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:40 am

cs@threeaonline.com, I just received an email from them so it does still work. Best bet is to send your email during HK business hours, should be able to get through then.
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by turbs Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:42 am

thumbtack82 wrote:cs@threeaonline.com, I just received an email from them so it does still work. Best bet is to send your email during HK business hours, should be able to get through then.

Thanks!!
turbs
turbs
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by theparallax Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:38 am

I want to cry...tell me there is some sort of hope!!!
3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns - Page 4 Ytm8HY4

theparallax
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:05 am

Please contact CS (cs@threeAonline.com) to check if they can help
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next