World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which licence should 3A OR ThreeZero grab?

+23
ennui
Oneluckyboy
Skipper11x
3a_boltman
Vaxillus
LV-426
gregory
Hogarth
Firehazzard
3A BOLTMAN
wutasi
papamadoo
slowbrom
spizzness
thumbtack82
bianco
koonfasa
Drip
illproxy
Chivo
ESeffinga
Ce
geisT
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Which licence should 3A  OR ThreeZero grab? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which licence should 3A OR ThreeZero grab?

Post by illproxy Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:34 am

threezero- Mr. Robot

1/6 Elliot with black hoody, laptop, usb drive and f-society mask. EX accessory Mr. Robot jacket.
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Which licence should 3A  OR ThreeZero grab? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which licence should 3A OR ThreeZero grab?

Post by Skipper11x Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:10 am

I'd love a few Deadwood pieces. So many characters that would work brilliantly.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Ce Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:33 pm

I'd love for 3A or Threezero to grab Bloodborne.
Ce
Ce
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:22 am

I'd love 3A to produce some of those other characters in Popbot as well as new characters in Adventure Kartel.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:38 am

Chivo wrote:I'd love 3A to produce some of those other characters in Popbot as well as new characters in Adventure Kartel.

I fully agree, I would love to see more of those two lines and WWR.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ennui Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:01 am

gar wrote:
Chivo wrote:I'd love 3A to produce some of those other characters in Popbot as well as new characters in Adventure Kartel.

I fully agree, I would love to see more of those two lines and WWR.

That's what I'm all about. There's such a healthy range of characters in Pop and AK that I want.
Starting with Future Mort!
ennui
ennui
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:26 am

lol at still asking for furutre mort, legit lol. Laughing

threezero- Twin Peaks

Special Agent Dale Cooper. With trench coat, mini hand held tape recorder, gun and cup of coffee. Ex accessory options- Lauras secret diary, black stealth outfit he wore when infiltrating one eyed jacks. One eyed jacks poker chip.
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by 3A BOLTMAN Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:05 am

If 3A/3Zero picked up the partnership for a few figure runs with collaboration of Pascal Blanché's work it would be truly amazing.

pascalblanche.artstation.com

[url=pascalblanche.artstation.com]pascalblanche.artstation.com[/url]
3A BOLTMAN
3A BOLTMAN
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:07 am

I coulda sworn someone else was working with Pascal on a vinyl statue

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:13 am

Yeah I think it was Gums Productions that was working on a 1/6 scale figure.  Don't know what has become of that. I just sent them a message to see if they'll answer.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by ennui Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:05 am

Chivo wrote:Yeah I think it was Gums Productions that was working on a 1/6 scale figure.  Don't know what has become of that.  I just sent them a message to see if they'll answer.

Yep, good ol' Benny:
https://toysrevil.blogspot.com/2015/05/pascal-blanche-x-gums-production.html

https://twitter.com/pascalblanche/status/660844112460009473
ennui
ennui
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 3A BOLTMAN Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:59 am

gregory wrote:I coulda sworn someone else was working with Pascal on a vinyl statue

I had reached out to him today and he said he would love to work with 3A. So, I don't think he has anything in production or in serious actual production from the way it sounded. I messaged you on Instagram earlier today, I had been in chats with him and he seemed like it would be a great opportunity. Chat soon.

my insta @3A_Boltman
3A BOLTMAN
3A BOLTMAN
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by 3A BOLTMAN Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:19 am

gregory wrote:I coulda sworn someone else was working with Pascal on a vinyl statue

I sent you some curtail information you need Gregory via instagram message about Pascal you need to look into. Man this could be killer!
3A BOLTMAN
3A BOLTMAN
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:34 am

Oh, it's a really cool suggestion, I'm a big fan, but new projects need to first be discussed and assessed internally before 3A officially solicits or discusses with a potential collaborator. Mainly we don't want to cause any confusion or give someone false hope.

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by 3A BOLTMAN Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:59 am

gregory wrote:Oh, it's a really cool suggestion, I'm a big fan, but new projects need to first be discussed and assessed internally before 3A officially solicits or discusses with a potential collaborator. Mainly we don't want to cause any confusion or give someone false hope.  

Not a problem at all, just providing updated information that not sure you were informed on. 3A always makes awesome partners in making art no matter who you guys work with.
3A BOLTMAN
3A BOLTMAN
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:50 am

threeA- comicbookgirl19 in the pascha line

random but i think that would be a cool crossover, she looks the part, many dif styles she rocks would be perfect. she is a self described pervert(fits in with ISO ish) and has a established and large fan-base. cant look at my yolandi and not think a cbg19 similar style fig would rock. could even make a two pack with her "robot", floating brain or her black cat- Beans(using the popbot kitty mold).
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:50 am

threeA- Rick and Morty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil

a line of 1/6 figs would be epicness and so in line with threeA style. like the bravest warriors line etc bendy bods fabric clothes.

threezero- IT(2017)

really easy do for threezero i think, no way they would have trouble with pennywise. rooted hair, dirty weathered outfit and red balloon on stiff string.. ex accessory sharp teeth sculpt.
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:37 am

for the love of god threezero get that IT 2017 licence asap!!! no doubt unlicensed vers are in the works and will sell like hot cakes unless a official licensed ver is announced then many will wait.

neca got license for smaller figs but that 1/6 door is wide open it seems!!!!!!!!!

saw IT last sat and really enjoyed.
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:21 am

threezero- Prometheus

1/6 scale engineer! totally do-able for them and i think it would sell really well to all that already have 1/6 aliens and preds in collect

threezero- IT 2017

cmon grab that ish 3Z grab it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! totally think it would push 3Z further into the mainstream collecting spotlight if they did give HT a real run for their money.
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:53 am

its happened a damn good but not weathered custom is being offered for 300, cmon threezero grab IT asap !
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:01 am

threezero- Pyscho

1/6 scale norman bates(anthony perkins sculpt) in casual clothes tucked in shirt etc comes with dress, pearls, wig and knife. so you can dress him up in his mother/norma personality as he kills.

the ex accessory is room keys for bates motel and taxidermy stuffed animal(small like a squirrel)
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwahir Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:20 am

I would love to see Galactus or the Silver Surfer
Gwahir
Gwahir
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by SkinBonez Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:48 am

I realise what a necro this is but this thread intrigues me.
Being a child of the 80’s I’d love to see Big Trouble in Little China get the Ash treatment.
The Three Storms are just begging for it.
Lo Pan, Jack, Egg Shen, The Guardian monster full of eyeballs...there’s just so much material to work with!
I can dream...
Which licence should 3A  OR ThreeZero grab? - Page 3 Big_trouble_in_little_china__7_incentive_cover_by_valstaples-d8d5au0
SkinBonez
SkinBonez
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3