World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent 3A/ThreeZero Acquisitions

+2
wutasi
geisT
6 posters

Go down

Recent 3A/ThreeZero Acquisitions Empty Recent 3A/ThreeZero Acquisitions

Post by geisT Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:14 pm

Hey folks,
because lists are fun and i`m a snoopy guy Very Happy , how about a thread where we posts our newest 3A/ThreeZero goodies?  Cool

I thinks its fun to see what good old stuff still finds save homes, and what the newest catch from Bamba...

Short Comments are welcome, but no must!

I`ll start with my few 2014 buyings:

All 1:6!
- Barguest de Plume (my second one, and a bargain Barguest!  cheers  overall my second favorite 3A human figure )
- NW/DW Commanders Set (one word: classic!)
- EMGY Caesar (after a daily hunt for roughly 18 month, i got my grail for a real good price....bazinga!  sunny and the weathering is just breathtaking!
hopefully more EMGY or MLTA in the future!)
- Fuck Jenga Bothead (glossy goodness and a toy that has more a sleeper hit appeal than instant classic!)
- NOM27 (my third dark Disciple, couldn`t resist as 27 is my favorite 3A figure)
- MOD Mighty Square (love that purple and more MOD Bots or humans would be so cool!)
- orange Finger 9 (shipment is on the way, to go with my Hot Foot and Fremantle/Fong John crew)

and two of the newest editions of the WWR books (my first AW book after all these toys and what beautiful paintings from Ash! worth every penny! Very Happy )

Overall, i`m happy that i scorred some real classics and want to dive more into Ash books, comics and paintings...still so much brillant AW stuff out there!   bounce

Next stuff (beside some missing botdesigns like Bramble, LM and Harold) will be some Evenfall and AK stuff like Zombkin, Zomb MD, Strigoi, THUG etc. as i want more varity in my little 3A collection...
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Recent 3A/ThreeZero Acquisitions Empty Re: Recent 3A/ThreeZero Acquisitions

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:54 pm

Here's all the things I ordered since last Christmas!

WWR SOTF 1/6 DIRTY DEEDS V2 ONE BERTIE MK2
WWR SOTF 1/6 CIVIC DEFENCE BERTIE MK2
WWR SOTF 1/6 CIVIC DEFENCE MULE REV 3 (BIRDCAGE)
WWR SOTF 1/6 CIVIC DROPCLOTH 1.5 COMMANDER
3AA 2015
WWR SOTF 1/12 13TH CAVALRY COMMANDER BRAMBLE MK2
WWR SOTF 1/12 MDL DEFENCE HAROLD - MEMBER ONE SHITTY 9
WWR SOFT 1/12 RPU DROPCLOTH 23 AND 87 - MEMBER TWO SHITTY 9

I'M CONSIDERING BUYING BEAVER INDUSTRIES MILKY BOT AND SAWYER! TALK ME OUT OF IT!

I sort of have a crush on Crystal-Jade Vaughan she's so talented and pretty and successful but she'll never even know I exist! Even if she did she would not care for a miserable little insect like me.

Hey do you guys think I should buy THE LAST TK? It won't really fit with my WWR SOTF collection but it does look cool.

I also want to get DIRTY DEEDS V2 TWO BERTIE MK2 1/6TH. Hopefully somebody will cancel theirs so I don't have to pay rape dollers to an eBay'er or Kidrobot'er. I'm definitely getting #3 if it goes up for sale.

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:20 pm

Hey Vince,

man, thats an impressive incoming SOTF collection for sure! drunken

Did you plan to get the orange Evenfall Thug? (there is a good chance to contact the CS, and ask for Thug when it ships)

Personally i will skip the last TK and black Deathmask aswell, i realy like these figures, but realized i can`t buy them all, so stay with my WWR only (with some AK here and there) and maybe some Evenfall, when my budget allows this...

Tough decisions, but when i would get negative feelings because my funds are in trouble, the arrival of the best toys would have a dark cloud around them....and i want to play with them with them in full joy-mode! Wink
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:51 am

I really like the TOTEM Thug Pugillo but I have to choose between it and Milky Bot. I can't afford Evenfall stuff because I need to get the Beaver Industries figures by our glorious mistress Crystal-Jade Vaughan! She's the new talent! Have you seen her resume? It's really impressive! She worked for Microsoft, Sony, Disney! I'm totally not latching onto Crystal-Jade Vaughan because she's an attractive female that created a new line of toys that I can collect from the start! That's just silly haha!

I will not own Hex by Crystal-Jade Vaughan because it does not fit my set of arbitrary rules! But that means I will never have all the Crystal-Jade Vaughn releases... I WON'T EVEN HAVE ALL THE WWR SOTF RELEASES BECAUSE THERES TOO MANY OF THEM! I cannot get any toy releases from before WWR SOTF! In fact I recommend you yourself stop buying those older releases and instead focus on the future! I mean why buy vintage toys nobody cares about anymore? The newest releases are much more high quality! Think about the interesting and varied designs that will be released tomorrow! The past is in the past! Let it go!

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:37 pm

Haha, well i`m an old fart, who loves vintage stuff (mainly Star Wars, like in the 80s) and the older 3A stuff is only 6-7 years old, so it`s still modern...compared to 40 year old vintage SW Wink

And the first 3A releases are getting pricey on evil aftermarket, so now it`s my time to get that older 3A stuff that i need to have...and i really love EMGY like you love SOTF...

Yes, Crystals work is amazing and she is real talented, like a female Ash! cheers

And she seems to be übernice person and has so much passion for designing art and toys!
(plus: she is cute! I love you)

I wish i had the funds for Milky Bot and Saywer at the time, that`s some real unique designs, and will surely generate skyrocking prices at the aftermarket! pale

Oh well, hopefully the lottery feary will give me a kiss in the nearly future...its about time! lol!
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:40 pm

I thought the thread title refers to other companies recently acquired by 3A/threezero Laughing
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Reks36 Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:14 am

wutasi wrote:I thought the thread title refers to other companies recently acquired by 3A/threezero Laughing

Me too was I like that's interesting Laughing
Reks36
Reks36
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:57 am

I think Zomb MD was the last figure I got in. I should have a ton of stuff within the next month or so IF shipping goes as planned.

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by IronChap Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:17 am

With this thread back from the dead, I just started up a 1/6 NOM Squad fairly recently - Picked up the OG NOM Commanders, Sombre de Plume and 4th NOM.
IronChap
IronChap
Tomorrow King

http://www.collectathingy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jmtucker Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:11 am

Snagged these in 2015

1 of : EVENFALL GROUND ZERO INFECTION SET
1 of : SF ZOMBOT
1 of : SHADOW ULTRON
1 of : 3AA Tomorrow Kings - Lost Star Warrior TK DIRTY NOIR Sargent
1 of : Tomorrow Kings - Lost Star Warrior TK CLEAN Sargent
1 of : Red Panda Merc Shadow
1 of : Shadow Mode Shadow 3AA V2
1 of : 3AA 2015
1 of : WWR ROTHCHILD SNOW MECHANIC ROSS

Probably be one of the last years I get this many figs.. probably my last Membership too.

jmtucker
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down