World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventures of Isobelle Pascha

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Adventures of Isobelle Pascha - Page 8 Empty Re: The Adventures of Isobelle Pascha

Post by Matrix on Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:43 pm

Wish I could get both. Been waiting for these to pop up on Bamba, I've passed up so many sells waiting for this one.
Matrix
Matrix
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Isobelle Pascha - Page 8 Empty Re: The Adventures of Isobelle Pascha

Post by Bassnoir on Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:17 am

...just goes to show how stuck in my own version of the 3A world I am...I would have bet (and lost) that these $350 TQ / Pascha figures would have been "up" for a couple of weeks...to my complete surprise they are suddenly gone...clearly the market for these trumps my imagination as well as WWR and Popbot...given all the on line criticism leveled at 3A's QC and shipment delays this is clearly a wake up call to the "Real" world of 3A...most interesting...Asia rules...USA...not so much...we Americans are selfish lot...
Bassnoir
Bassnoir
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory on Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:22 am

People in the states love them. They probably got the most attention out of everything in the display at SDCC

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassnoir on Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:19 pm

...thanks for the response...fascinating...I know the Pascha world is a big one but assumed it was primarily an Asian phenom... did not realize that the US was so into it...should I infer that the licensed toys are insanely popular as well?...Marvel Star Wars Dread Halo...there is a college thesis in 3A's evolution...would love to see the data over the past half dozen years...
Bassnoir
Bassnoir
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory on Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:19 pm

Depends on the figure

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by Albino on Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:38 pm

Easy pass for me,

absolutely wrong 1/3 universe
Albino
Albino
Oyabun

http://www.artandtoys.ru

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat on Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:46 pm

Bassnoir wrote:...just goes to show how stuck in my own version of the 3A world I am...I would have bet (and lost) that these $350 TQ / Pascha figures would have been "up" for a couple of weeks...to my complete surprise they are suddenly gone...clearly the market for these trumps my imagination as well as WWR and Popbot...given all the on line criticism leveled at 3A's QC and shipment delays this is clearly a wake up call to the "Real" world of 3A...most interesting...Asia rules...USA...not so much...we Americans are selfish lot...

Ash mentioned before that all GALAMILK 24" releases will be LTD as well:

http://www.worldofthreea.com/threea-production-blog/k8dijhx3blx8t3x12qkojtgy8tqo6l
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:28 am

Is the LONELY WARRIOR TOMORROW QUEEN officially licensed by Disney and Lucasfilm Ltd. LLC? Y/N

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Machina on Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:45 am

Wish its 1/6th. Or get release in that scale one day.
Deus Machina
Deus Machina
Yesterday Kid

http://fatgeckoblogii.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo on Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:09 am

I hope they make that school girl in 1/6th scale one day.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by IronChap on Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:56 am

I'd love to see a 1/6 release for that, or just anything cool using that Miyu head in 1/6 head really.
IronChap
IronChap
Tomorrow King

http://www.collectathingy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IronChap on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:10 pm

Far from impressed. 13 months for a figure that comes with six guns and can't hold even ONE of them properly.
The Adventures of Isobelle Pascha - Page 8 BYMTtl7
IronChap
IronChap
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Machina on Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:04 am

Chivo wrote:I hope they make that school girl in 1/6th scale one day.

School girl? Chivo, there so many variants now, this "Barbie dolls" line of 3A I have lost track. Arrow
Deus Machina
Deus Machina
Yesterday Kid

http://fatgeckoblogii.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Albino on Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:59 am

Looks Greyat
Albino
Albino
Oyabun

http://www.artandtoys.ru

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooly on Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:37 am

Man, hard not to dog pile with comments on the missing "gun hand" for a figure that is marketed as a western type and has six pistols included.
Queue official comment on said missing hand along with separate shipping of said hand to occur 6 mos later. QC baby, got it locked down. Oh yeah.
Wooly
Wooly
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooly on Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:39 am

IRONCHAP - maybe you're not understanding how Pascha is supposed to hold the gun. From what I know, she just grips the barrel with one hand.
Wooly
Wooly
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:44 am

I admire her trigger discipline.

Back to top Go down

Post by IronChap on Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:26 am

Wooly wrote:IRONCHAP - maybe you're not understanding how Pascha is supposed to hold the gun. From what I know, she just grips the barrel with one hand.

This is probably the most disappointing figure I've ever had from 3A, but that gave me a good laugh Wooly Laughing It's a pretty large barrel though, might be a two-hand kinda job... Shocked
IronChap
IronChap
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:57 am

When Pascha line was first offered, everyone was hating... Now some people have warmed to them and we've been getting increasingly interesting specimens, like the cowgirls and the cosplayers, which are more easily integrated into existing Popbot collections (to name one possible example)...

...okay, good...

But now suddenly the Pascha line seems all about 24" giant dolls, leaving most 1/6 collectors out of the picture. Most of us don't buy 24" figures for space reasons or money reasons or other reasons.

Had the Stormtrooper paschas/TQs been offered at 1/6, i bet a lot would have been sold... but hey! Guess what? I'm sure the 24" sold exceedingly well... just not within the population represented by this forum.

I've been reading a lot of comments about Asia being the real target market for 3A, where the big money is. Judging by most of the shows and show exclusives offered there, it would seem so. Anyway, i digress... what i mean is: it's a shame that recent interesting Paschas such as the Stormies and Lilith, aren't being offered in 1/6.

I hope they will be offered later on. Because they should.
pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:03 am

I'm a big fan of the Lilith! I just love that minimally designed vampire fang death neck bite so much! I guess you could say I have a fetish for biting. Embarassed

My therapist says that Isobelle Pascha dolls are a tool of the patriarchy. She said something about how the simplistic designs allow me to imprint whatever thoughts and feelings I want on her. No

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain on Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:41 pm

pezbanana wrote:Had the Stormtrooper paschas/TQs been offered at 1/6, i bet a lot would have been sold.  it's a shame that recent interesting Paschas such as the Stormies and Lilith, aren't being offered in 1/6.

I hope they will be offered later on. Because they should.

The Adventures of Isobelle Pascha - Page 8 DCBtFGS
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon on Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:14 pm

The pouches looks very out of place on ms Vader. The Colour and material seems so wrong with the shiny suit she is wearing. Hope it is just an experiment by ash on what to accessories her with.
Maybe a few wookie paws in place of the pouch.

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by IronChap on Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:54 am

No
IronChap
IronChap
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by SzuTsung on Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:16 pm

ok. I don't get it...it says lonely dark lady tq...
but why I always think she is pascha cosplay...
but the best thing for her, 1/6th scale get the right heels.
really don't like the shoes stormies tq/pascha with.

ps: also hope it comes with 2 different heads.
SzuTsung
SzuTsung
Yesterday Kid

http://ein113.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat on Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:50 pm

SzuTsung wrote:ok. I don't get it...it says lonely dark lady tq...
but why I always think she is pascha cosplay...
but the best thing for her, 1/6th scale get the right heels.  
really don't like the shoes stormies tq/pascha with.

ps: also hope it comes with 2 different heads.

As I understand she is Pascha, who is cosplaying the character...

But don't quote me on that Smile

She looks very cool and yeah, I am loving her heels as well.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum