World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventures of Isobelle Pascha

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Adventures of Isobelle Pascha - Page 3 Empty Re: The Adventures of Isobelle Pascha

Post by pezbanana on Fri May 01, 2015 1:44 pm

What painted arms? :O where are these pics you speak of?
on IG i've only seen the Siuyin Liz and the C3PO Pascha.

oh and the mention of that blue one-piece is enough to make me regret cancelling the PO. But to be honest i did it in preparation of retail TK which is more bang for your buck IMO.

pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Isobelle Pascha - Page 3 Empty Re: The Adventures of Isobelle Pascha

Post by Chivo on Fri May 01, 2015 2:25 pm

The Adventures of Isobelle Pascha - Page 3 11189946_261073290729918_2069707938_n
Image by szutsung in IG.

See the painted arm/hands.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by koonfasa on Fri May 01, 2015 7:35 pm

Is she out? I was kinda interested in Star Rider.
Might have to F5 BBTS for cancellations...
koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana on Sat May 02, 2015 2:20 am

Thanks Chivo, she looks really nice, even with the weird arm paint (looks like sheer white gloves). Would have preferred actual gloves, but i guess retail = cutting costs.

I still don't fully regret having cancelled her, with so many other figures on the way. But damn she's nice!
pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo on Sat May 02, 2015 4:17 am

I got Wampi and bamba for the lady Birthday Smile
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Artoo on Tue May 05, 2015 10:38 pm

Does anyone know the price of the 24" versions? I hope to be able to score one of those Stormtrooper gals and wonder if I should start saving now? Were they selling them at the Thai convention or just displaying prototypes?
Artoo
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit on Tue May 05, 2015 11:07 pm

all just prototypes, no 24" pascha were sold on thai expo...
counterfeit
counterfeit
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:30 pm

im wondering when we get to see something about footcutter bot? the only Iso thing I bought...
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by IronChap on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:36 pm

Would LOVE to see or hear something about Footcutter. Even a blurry would be a start for now.

Wouldn't mind heading about the Herbst Grave/Weib Mutter figures, too :/
IronChap
IronChap
Tomorrow King

http://www.collectathingy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo on Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:26 pm

Yeah, I'm still waiting for the JJ McGee 2 pak. Sad
But I'll be happy to see that footcutter. Very Happy
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by koonfasa on Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:58 am

So the retail versions are showing up instore, but I don't want the ones at BBTS or MPH. Anywhere else that may have some? I kinda want the Lastra-like one ...I have like six Iso's already.
koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana on Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:30 am

koonfasa wrote:So the retail versions are showing up instore, but I don't want the ones at BBTS or MPH. Anywhere else that may have some? I kinda want the Lastra-like one   ...I have like six Iso's already.

Lass-Pascha was Sold Out on BBTS for a long time, then they recently got some more stock which lasted a few days.

Was very tempted but i just couldn't afford her at the moment. Keep an eye open, they might get her back in stock, i've scored sold-out stuff in BBTS before.
pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo on Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:55 am

Thanks for the heads up on the Paschas at BBTS.  Just picked up the Bambaboss one.  Couldn't resist it after seeing Ash's painting of her.  Though I may have to find her some open toed heels. You know like the iconic Wink TQ heels.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:28 am

^ Yes, sneakers are nice on real life girls, but on fetishy dolls for weird grownup men, it's better to just be honest, go all the way and have them be all heels and skimpy.

I know most people diss the Pascha line for being just kinky Barbies, and others might view them as derogatory / objectifying towards women, but this is Ash's art we are talking about, not "real life".

To me, it's like liking pulp cover artwork like Ed McGinniss, of course it objectifies women but it's also art, and if you don't take it too seriously you might enjoy it for its merits.

That's why i like Lass Pascha which is the skimpiest of them all, because the Siuyin Liz is too much like a "doll" for my taste and doesn't feel like an Ash illustration in 3D form. (of course, this might be because Siuyin designer her). Bamba Pascha looks like an Ash drawing but doesn't have enough kinkiness to her, also very doll-like.

It's nice that this line is doing well, and that there have been many styles for various tastes, from the uber-kinky to the cute, and they keep making more!.... much to the chagrin of the haters  Razz
pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:36 am

You're talking about Robert Edward McGinnis, right?
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:52 am

Chivo wrote:You're talking about Robert Edward McGinnis, right?

Robert, right! My bad... why did i say Edward? and most importantly, what does this lapsus reveal of my dark psyche? scratch
pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo on Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:55 am

You tell me. Perhaps you were thinking of forum member EdGein?
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana on Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:11 am

I don't know him, but he sounds creepy.

I like McGinniss'ssss style very much, have the recent book of his art. Sometimes Ash's brush work reminds me of McGinniss's style... I got the SDCC Kuntsler 2pack, hopefully there's plenty of Pasha art in there as it also contains excerpts from TP's Pascha novel.
pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Artoo on Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:34 pm

So they're advertising the shit out of those 24" Stormtrooper Pascha's, I've seen them front row center at every one of the past few shows, but I'm pretty sure they'll end up a show exclusive or super rare. Will these ever be available for sale on Bamba?
Artoo
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:10 am

Artoo wrote:So they're advertising the shit out of those 24" Stormtrooper Pascha's, I've seen them front row center at every one of the past few shows, but I'm pretty sure they'll end up a show exclusive or super rare. Will these ever be available for sale on Bamba?

don't be dupe, they will be sold yes they are going to but at an exclusive expo. and bamba will get an awesome version with orange line everywhere Wink
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar Wolfram on Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:46 am

Hampstead Latex and French 2-Pack arrived in Houston, via DHL, today. Very Happy

No time to open so here's a shitty phone camera pic.

The Adventures of Isobelle Pascha - Page 3 Frenchwms0s
Dar Wolfram
Dar Wolfram
Tomorrow King

https://worldof3alegion.forumotion.com/t30-list-your-collection-a

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo on Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:10 am

koonfasa wrote:So the retail versions are showing up instore, but I don't want the ones at BBTS or MPH. Anywhere else that may have some? I kinda want the Lastra-like one   ...I have like six Iso's already.

I think shoptoylife has her, but you might want to contact them or wait 'til they're done moving.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by IronChap on Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:17 am

Looking good! Anyone seen or heard anything about Herbst Grave/Weib Mutter/Prudence shipping yet?

Also according to Ash's new http://instagram.com/threeashley account (which will probably go the way of the @wedonttalkaboutlove3a account within a week), the Space Agent/JJ Two-Pack will be a premade on sale soon :O
IronChap
IronChap
Tomorrow King

http://www.collectathingy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana on Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:23 am

Congratulations Dar Wolfram. This pack shipped so fast!

Oh and yeah, what's up with this new Ash account? glad to see someone remembers @wedonttalkaboutlove, i agree this new one will be abandoned as well.

AADD= Ash Attention Deficit Disorder.

pale

Last edited by pezbanana on Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo on Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:28 am

Son of a JJ McGee.  Looks like it'll be the first Gala Milk sale.  Man if I miss out on this 2 Pack I'm goin' to be hella sad.Sad Wink
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum